- » Horseradish Sauce
Horseradish Sauce Recipes
Horseradish Sauce, also known as German mustard sauce, is a popular condiment in Britain. It is spread over beef sandwich or it is served as an accompaniment to steak, pork dishes or roast beef. In England, the sauce ... More »
Classic Horseradish Sauce
Why buy bottled sauce off a supermarket shelf when you can make it at home? Chef John makes this classic sauce using simple ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. This homemade horseradish sauce is so much more flavorful, not to forget cheap! - 119.527
Luscious Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Fresh horseradish sauce are any day a better choice then store-bought one. Sarah shows how to make this divine sauce at home using the flavorful tubers. Add some to your crab cakes or smoked fillets and enjoy a bon appetite! - 103.091
Creamy, Tangy Homemade Horseradish Sauce For Beef
Your beef dish is literally incomplete with savory horseradish sauce. In this video, Betty shows you how to whisk up easy, quick, tangy horseradish sauce with a few simple ingredients in less than 30 minutes. This wonderful sauce is quite versatile and can be... - 97.5845
Beets With Horseradish Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, lemon juice and pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Stir in beets and 1 tablespoon beet liquid.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until heated... - 49.4011
Mock Meatballs With Horseradish Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat the rack of the roasting pan with cooking spray.
2) Into a colander, add in the kidney and pinto beans. Wash the beans under cold, running water for a minute. Drain.
3) In an electric blender, add in the... - 48.447
Whiting With Cockle And Horseradish Sauce
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 3/325°F/170°C.
2) Fillet the whiting by chopping off their heads and tails, their fins and gills and slicing down each side of the backbone to make 2 fillets.
3) These may be skinned if you desire.
4)... - 44.5361
Duck Breasts With Horseradish Sauce
1) Brush the breasts of the duch with the oil.
2) In a small saucepan, place the apple with water to prepare sauce.
3) Cover the pan and cook the apple for... - 44.4834
Microwave Brisket In Horseradish Sauce
1. In a microwave oven, sear the brisket conventionally by brushing oil on both sides on surface unit.
2. Add the seared brisket into the casserole along with bay leaf, onion, water and bouillon.
3. Wrap the casserole using plastic.
4. Dip the... - 44.2737
Tomato And Horseradish Sauce
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the oil, onion and garlic.
2) With vented plastic film, cover and on full power, cook for 3 minutes or until the onions are soft.
3) To this, add the remaining ingredients except salt and pepper.
4) Again, cover and... - 44.1254
Hot Salmon Puffs With Horseradish Sauce
Hot Salmon Puffs with Horseradish Sauce goes well as the first course for dinner. I often prepare horseradish sauce and it makes a great combination with the hot salmon puffs. Check out the Hot Salmon Puffs with Horseradish Sauce recipe. - 43.619
Grouper Sandwich With Horseradish Sauce
To prepare marinade, heat oil in saucepan.
Saute onion for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add grouper and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times,... - 43.6083
Creamed Horseradish Sauce On Cooked Beef
1. Take a bowl and add milk, salt, eggs and pepper into it.
2. Dunk beef slices in flour, then in egg mixture and finally coat with the crumbs.
3. Take a skillet, melt butter and brown the beef in it. Keep warm.
4. Take a saucepan, add... - 43.3923
Rosy Ham Loaf Horseradish Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a large bowl, add in 1/2 cup of condensed tomato soup, ham, pork, bread crumbs, onion, celery, egg, dry mustard and pepper. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into a loaf.
4) Transfer the loaf into a... - 42.779
Standing Rib Roast With Mango And Horseradish Sauce
Wipe the beef well with paper towels.
Stand the roast in a large roasting pan, fat side uppermost.
Rub the meat all over with the olive oil, then season well.
Roast the beef in a preheated 425° oven for 1 hour, then reduce the oven temperature to 375° and... - 42.1433
Beef Pot Roast With Horseradish Sauce
Wash and chop the leek.
Peel the carrots and cut into sticks.
Peel the onion and stud with the cloves.
Put the meat in a saucepan and add the salt, celery salt, bay leaf, leek, carrots and onion.
Pour over the water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 1/4-2... - 41.9913
Ribs With Horseradish Sauce
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Brown ribs, a few at a time, in hot oil.
Drain off fat.
Return all ribs to wok; add onions, carrots, celery, tomato juice, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 2 hours or till ribs are... - 41.2574
Chicken With Bacon Horseradish Sauce
1) In a bowl, place the chicken and sprinkle with flour.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute the chicken and cook until done.
3) Stream in the white wine to deglaze the pan .
4) Stir in mustard, bacon, horseradish and heavy cream.
5) Simmer until... - 41.192
1) Melt the butter in a heavy 8-inch skillet over medium heat
2) When the foam has subsided, add the onions and cook them, stirring occasionally, for 2 or 3 minutes
3) Stir in the flour and continue to cook for about 8 minutes longer, stirring... - 41.1575
Pike In Horseradish Sauce
Pike In Horseradish Sauce is a unique and winning seafood dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Your guests will love this exquisite seafood preparation. Try this excellent Pike In Horseradish Sauce recipe. - 40.9602
Cotelettes Dagneau With Apple Horseradish Sauce
Clean the lamb chop bones.
In a mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, shallots, onion, thyme and bay leaves.
Place the lamb chops in a non-reactive dish and spoon the lemon mixture over all.
Allow the chops to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour,... - 40.9365
Microwave Beef With Horseradish Sauce
1) Take a roasting bag and tie its mouth with a string. Make hole in the bag.
2) Place the beef joint in the roasting bag.
3) In a large microwavable dish, place and upturned saucer. Put the roasting bag with the beef joint on the upturned saucer.
4)... - 40.6829
Beef In Horseradish Sauce
Brown the meat in the fat and put in a heavy casserole, along with the onion, curry powder, ginger, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and consomme.
Cover and bake in a slow oven, 300°, about 3 hours, or until very tender.
Stir in sour cream,... - 40.6446
Sea Bream With Horseradish Sauce
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
Arrange the fillets side by side in a rectangular dish and pour the lemon juice over.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Put the... - 39.6847
Fish In Horseradish Sauce
Combine vegetables, dry seasonings, and water in a saucepot.
Bring to boiling; simmer 20 minutes.
Cook fish in the strained vegetable stock 6 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Remove fish from stock.
Arrange on serving platter and cover with... - 39.6355
Pan Fried Trout With Horseradish Sauce
For the sauce, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, paprika, tomato or lemon juice, and herbs.
Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Set the sauce aside.
Rinse the trout and pat dry.
Season the cavities in the fish generously with salt and... - 39.6168
1. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
2. Remove from flame and add flour, salt and pepper.
3. Mix well using a whisk or a wooden spoon.
4. Place back on flame, add milk and mix well.
5. Bring to a boil, while stirring continuously.
6. Reduce flame,... - 39.457
Prime Rib With Yorkshire Pudding And Horseradish Sauce
Prime rib with yorkshire pudding and horseradish sauce is an oven cooked beef recipe. Prepared with standing beef roast, the meat is cooked to medium doneness, with a hint of garlic to it and is seasoned with pepper. Carved and served with a side of yorkshire... - 39.4522
Corn Salad With Horseradish Sauce
Drain the corn in a sieve.
Peel, quarter and core the apple.
Halve the peppers and remove the white membrane and the seeds.
Wash and pat the pepper halves dry and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cut the apple quarters into 1/2-inch cubes.
Mix the prepared... - 39.2103
Oven Braised Brisket With Horseradish Sauce
1. Heat the oven to 325°F. Lightly coat a large roasting pan with oil; scatter onions in pan and pour in broth.
2. Combine oil, garlic, paprika, pepper, thyme, and salt in a bowl. Rub over the brisket to coat thoroughly. Set brisket on onions. Cover tightly... - 38.7977
Salmon With Creamy Horseradish Sauce
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet combine 1/2 cup water, the wine, onion, lemon juice, and peppercorns; cover and cook over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low; add salmon, cover, and simmer until salmon flakes easily... - 38.273
Broccoli With Horseradish Sauce
1. Trim off large leaves of broccoli.
2. Remove tough ends of lower stalks.
3. Wash the broccoli thoroughly, and separate it into spears.
4. In a steaming rack arrange broccoli, with stalks to center of rack.
5. Place the rack over... - 38.2469
Poached Halibut With Horseradish Sauce
Put water, onion, parsley, bay leaf and salt in a large skillet.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Put in halibut steaks, and simmer 10Ã¢â‚¬â€12 minutes or until fish flakes.
Remove steaks from skillet; save 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Keep fish hot.
In a small saucepan... - 38.1321
Melt butter or margarine.
Blend in flour, salt, sugar, lemon juice and horseradish.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water, and add to sauce.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat, and allow to cool 3... - 38.0851
Horseradish Mustard Sauce
1.Rub the horseradish hard in order to remove its peel.
2.Grate the horseradish finely.
3.Whisk cream and/or evaporated milk.
4.Add vinegar, grated horseradish, sugar and mustard.
6.Serve the sauce with fried chicken... - 37.8232
Salmon With Cucumber Horseradish Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine cucumber, mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and horseradish.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Combine margarine or butter and dill; set aside.
Grill salmon on the greased rack of an uncovered... - 37.7616
Ham Loaf With Whipped Horseradish Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Butter a shallow baking pan or cookie sheet.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Combine ham, pork, eggs, soup and cooked rice.
Shape into... - 37.7483
Easy Vegetable Horseradish Sauce
Cook peas according to package directions, then drain.
Stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, milk, dry mustard, horseradish, and pepper.
Stir in peas and mushrooms. - 36.6873
Codfish Cakes With Horseradish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the fish, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, the whole egg, egg white, onion, all but 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the... - 36.5593
Roast Prime Ribs Of Beef Horseradish Sauce
Wipe meat with damp cloth.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place fat side up in open roasting pan with no water.
Cook, uncovered, in a moderately slow oven, 3250, 18 to 20 minutes to the pound for rare; 22 to 25 minutes for medium, and up to 35 minutes for well... - 36.5378
Ham Loaf With Horseradish Sauce
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind ham, pork, onion, and soda crackers into bowl.
Add eggs and milk; mix thoroughly.
Shape into a loaf, score top, and set in a 13x9x2-inch (33x23x5 cm) baking pan.
Mix pineapple syrup and cinnamon.
Pour as much over... - 36.4767
Horseradish Sauce Recipes By Category