- » Horseradish Remoulade
Horseradish Remoulade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of horseradish remoulade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for horseradish remoulade recipes.
Peppered Shrimp Remoulade
The shrimp remoulade is a cooked and chilled shrimp preparation that can be served as a side. Flavored with lemon and bay leaves along with garlic and seasoned accordingly, the shrimp is tossed with horseradish mix of hot pepper sauce, paprika and mustard and... - 47.924
Avocado Pontchartrain With Shrimp Remoulade
1 For remoulade, in a small bowl combine vinegar, catsup, horseradish mustard, paprika, and ground red pepper. Slowly add oil while beating with a whisk or fork; beat until combined. Stir in celery and green onion.
2 Place cooked shrimp in a plastic bag set... - 31.4681
In a saucepan combine the water and the 11/2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer 1 to 3 minutes or till shrimp turn pink.
Meanwhile, in a small mixer bowl combine the vinegar, mustard, horse radish, paprika, the 1/4 teaspoon... - 41.9187
French Remoulade Sauce
French Remoulade Sauce is one of the best sauces that can be served with any appetizer. A great and tasty sauce everyone should try out. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. - 97.3878
Combine 1 cup mayonnaise with 1 teaspoon dry mustard and 1 tablespoon each chopped parsley, capers and chopped olives.
Add tarragon or horseradish to taste. - 17.1471
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 109.051
Remoulade Sauce Il
Remoulade Sauce is an easy to prepare side dish recipe. Enjoy this Remoulade Sauce and share to us how you feel about this. - 28.9555
In a blender combine the mustard, paprika and horseradish.
With the machine running, very slowly add the oil.
Blend in the remaining ingredients, process until smooth.
May be divided for smaller quantities. - 34.6713
Combine vinegar, mustard, horseradish, salt, pepper, paprika, catsup and garlic.
Add salad oil; beat vigorously.
Add green onions and celery; pour over boiled seasoned shrimp and serve. - 29.815
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix well and store in a covered container in the refrigerator. - 24.207
Remoulade Sauce French Dressing Base
Combine the vinegar with the mustard, scallions, celery, horseradish and parsley.
Beat in the olive oil, a little at a time, and season to taste with red pepper, salt and black pepper. - 32.7831
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Refrigerate for 12 hours before serving.
Serve over seafood or green salad. - 32.4726
Remoulade Sauce With Capers
1. In a food processor whizz all together and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
2. Actually, whizz up anything with mayonnaise, anything to make it spicy. - 33.4775
Mix mayonnaise and Durkee sauce, pour in olive oil and beat as if you are making mayonnaise.
Add creole mustard, beat some more.
Add horseradish, beat some more again.
Add catsup, and yes, that's right, beat some more.
Add wine vinegar, still beating.
Then... - 39.9925
1. Shell and devein the shrimps
2. Drop the shrimps in boiling salted water and cool until pink, say two minutes and then remove
3. In a bowl, combine mustard, paprika and horseradish, add oil, a couple of tablespoons at a time and beat... - 43.2585
Shrimp Remoulade is extremely tasty appetizers. Shrimp Remoulade gets its taste from vinegar flavored shrimp and mayonnaise. Shrimp Remoulade is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 29.8669
Remoulade Sauce For Seafood
1) In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Mix until well blended.
3) Keep in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
4) Serve the remoulade sauce with cold boiled shrimp, crabmeat, lobster, or with tomatoes. - 42.3427
Cold Salmon With Remoulade Sauce
Mix hard-boiled eggs, egg yolk, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, sugar, lemon juice, salt, pepper and horseradish.
Wipe and place salmon steak in large frying pan.
Pour wine over; add peppercorns and bay leaf.
Poach 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain; refrigerate - 35.5643
Shrimp And Tomato Remoulade
Season cavities of tomatoes with salt and pepper; set aside.
Place shrimp, celery, green onions and pimento in bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Mix horseradish, mustard and parsley together in another bowl. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.... - 30.6943
Combine the dry mustard, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne.
Shake together in a covered jar to mix well.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well to form a sauce.
Add additional olive oil if necessary. - 33.4184
Mix all ingredients and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours.
Serve on toast or crackers. - 29.323
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and whip with a fork or whisk until well blended.
2. Pour over hot shrimp which is hot enough to absorb the flavor of the marinade.
3. Serve chilled in individual seafood shells or on a serving dish. - 38.0604
Chilled Shrimp With Remoulade
1. MAKE THE REMOULADE: In 3 bowl. Stir together all of the remoulade ingredients.
2. prepare the shrimp: In a large pot, combine all of the ingredients except the shrimp and arugula: bring to a boil. Cover and simmer over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Uncover,... - 31.029
Shrimp Remoulade With White Wine
1) In a large mixing bowl, beat the salad oil, mustard, wine, Tabasco sauce, salt and paprika together, until thoroughly blended.
2) Then stir in the chopped eggs, pepper, celery, parsley, green onion.
and shrimp, mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the bowl and... - 43.6039
Combine all ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
Serve on chopped lettuce.
Serves 4. - 34.3685
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, horseradish mustard, catsup, paprika, cayenne and salt.
Slowly add oil, beating constantly.
Stir in celery and onions.
Pour sauce over shrimp; marinate in refrigerator about 5 hours.
Halve and peel avocados.
Lift shrimp out... - 35.788
Shrimp With Remoulade Sauce
1) In a bowl, place together oil, wesson oil, celery, vinegar, parsley, onion, mustard, horseradish, mayonnaise, paprika, seasoning and Tabasco.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture, until well blended.
3) In a bowl, place the shrimps and toss with 4... - 38.8502
1) On a greased rack, place the fish over boiling water, cover and steam for about 10 minutes.
2) Remove fish, cool, and cut into bite sized pieces.
3) Prepare sauce by mixing oil, vinegar, and salt.
4) Stir in paprika, mustard, celery, onion,... - 41.3444
Shrimp Remoulade has a grand taste. Shrimp Remoulade gets its taste from shrimp mixed with mayonnaise and flavored with lemon juice. Shrimp Remoulade is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.8273
Shrimp Remoulade Sauce
1) Use a screw-top jar, to place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the lid and shake well to mix.
3) Place the jar inside refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
4) Serve the sauce with any seafood platter. - 37.0796
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
1) Remoulade sauce : In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt and cayenne pepper .
2) Gradually beat in the salad oil with rotary or electric beater.
3) Stir in the minced celery and onion; mix thoroughly.
4) In a large... - 44.7769
Shrimp Salad With Remoulade Sauce
Place shrimp in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, blend all Remoulade Sauce ingredients, except sugar.
Pour 3/4 cup Remoulade Sauce over shrimp.
Stir to coat.
Chill for 1 hour.
Stir sugar into remaining sauce.
For... - 48.2523
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
Prepare Remoulade Sauce by combining vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
Slowly add salad oil, beating mixture constantly with rotary or electric beater.
Stir in celery and onion.
Pour over shrimp.
Cover and marinate... - 45.5501
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
1. In a large bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt and cayenne pepper and blend well. Slowly pour in the oil while beating constantly.
2. Add the celery and onions and pour this mixture over shrimp. Set aside to refrigerate, for 4 to 5... - 38.8863
Shrimp Remoulade Appetizer
Add shrimp to boiling, salted water.
Reduce heat and simmer shrimp for 1 to 3 minutes.
Drain; remove shell and black vein.
In small bowl combine vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt, and cayenne.
Slowly add the salad oil, beating constantly.
Stir in the... - 43.4235
Combine first 9 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
Process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine water, salt, and seasoning in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or... - 44.5666