- » Horseradish Mousse
Horseradish Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of horseradish mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for horseradish mousse recipes.
Ham Mousse With Horseradish
I visited my old pal and he is a big lover of ham, he insisted me to prepare a dessert with Ham, so nothing else came to my mind other than Ham mousse. The Ham mousse is simple to make. The cream gives the Ham mousse a prefect taste. My pals simply loved Ham... - 36.4879
1) Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and then add vinegar and salt.
2) Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
3) Add horseradish and hot sauce and then add whipped cream.
4) In a lightly oiled 3-cup mold, pour the mixture and chill until... - 34.4603
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in vinegar and salt.
Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Stir in horseradish and hot sauce.
Gently fold whipped cream into horseradish mixture.
Spoon into a lightly oiled 3-cup mold, and chill until... - 26.1475
You May Also Like!
This ham mousse is made with gelatine and cooked ham along with celery and pickles. Savory and appetizing, this ham mousse may be served in between courses or after a complete meal. - 36.8412
Smoked Trout Mousse
Smoked Trout Mousse goes well with toasted bread or assorted crackers. The recipe for smoked trout mousse combines the flavor of black pepper together with that of smoked trout. Quite an easy dish, the smoked trout mousse is one among my favorite recipes. - 37.6968
– Mix 1/2 cup (125 ml) baby shrimp and all other ingredients in a food processor. Gently fold in 1 cup (250 ml) baby shrimp with a fork. - 26.6424
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup of the water in a saucepan to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in the remaining 1/2 cup water.
Set the gelatin aside to cool.
Meanwhile, blend remaining ingredients except cream in... - 39.3597
Cut greens from beets; discard.
Simmer beets in 2 inches water and vinegar until tender (about 30 minutes).
Slip off skins.
Cut thin slice from bottoms of beets; hollow out centers with melon-baller, leaving 1/2 inch shells; reserve centers.
Refrigerate beets... - 34.9152
Shrimp Cucumber Mousse
Pour evaporated skimmed milk into a small bowl; freeze till ice crystals form around edges of the milk in the bowl.
Mean while, in a saucepan soften gelatin in the cold water; heat, stirring constantly, till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat, Cool... - 40.6574
Jellied Tongue Mousse
Soak the gelatin in the cold water for 5 min., add the hot water, and stir until dissolved.
Add the meat extract and mix thoroughly.
Cool; add all the remaining ingredients but lettuce and horse-radish.
If light cream is used, whip as in Whipped Light Cream,... - 33.8146
1. In a pan, heat hicken stock, salt and egg yolks together
2. In a bowl, mix the unlfavoured gelatin with two tablespoons of water and add it to the hot both and egg mixture till it dissolves ; cool it
3. Add chicken, horseradish and whipped cream,... - 30.3633
Dissolve the gelatin in cold water and add enough boiling water to dissolve.
Whip cream and add mayonnaise.
As soon as gelatin is cold, strain it into cream mixture.
Mix ham with seasoning and add to cream.
Pour into a wet mold, place on ice.
When ready to... - 28.7329
Berit's Mackerel Mousse With Caviar
1. Flake the mackerel and mix with the horseradish until smooth. Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form and then fold into the fish.
2. Lightly oil 4 small 90 ml (3 fl oz) china pots, ramekins or cocottes. Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into each.
3.... - 28.8755