- » Horseradish Mold
Horseradish Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of horseradish mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for horseradish mold recipes.
Nippy Horseradish Mold
Blend gelatin, sugar, and salt in a saucepan.
Mix in water.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in horseradish.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold whipped cream into horseradish mixture.
Turn into a 3-cup fancy mold.
Chill... - 34.4971
Beet And Horseradish Mold
Pour boiling water on gelatin in large bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in reserved beet liquid, the beets, celery, onion and horseradish.
Chill until thickened slightly but not set; pour into 4 cup mold or 6 to 8 individual molds.
Chill until... - 28.6693
Horseradish Lemon Mold
"Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; add lemon juice.
Cool until partially set.
Beat lightly; fold in whipped cream and horseradish.
Pour into mold.
Chill until firm." - 28.5055
Sour Cream-horseradish Mold
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup water; dissolve in 1/4 cup boiling water.
Combine gelatin, lemon juice and horseradish; blend mayonnaise and sour cream thor- oughly.
Combine gelatin and sour cream mixtures; mix well.
Pour into mold; chill until firm.
May be served... - 28.1255
Horseradish Jelly Mold
Prepare jelly powder with boiling water according to package directions.
Chill until it reaches consistency of heavy syrup, stirring often (every 1/2 hour).
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into mould and chill until firm.
Serve with cold roast beef,... - 26.3537
You May Also Like!
Molded Horseradish Salad Dressing
1. Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water; let it cool.
2. Fold in a mixture of the mayonnaise, horseradish, salt and whipped cream.
3. Pour into a small rinsed mold and chill until firm.
4. Unmold, slice and serve with meat, vegetable or chicken salad. - 29.6496
Cucumber Cabbage Mold
The cucumber cabbage mold is a simple vegetable mold made with lime gelatin. Tangy with horseradish for taste, the cucumber cabbage mold is flavorful and refreshing. Served between the courses, it is an excellent palate cleanser. - 43.6493
Combine all ingredients.
Spoon into butter molds, if desired.
Chill until ready to serve.
Invert molds and press gently to remove butter.
Serve butter at room temperature with smoked turkey. - 22.1643
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in vinegar and salt.
Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Stir in horseradish and hot sauce.
Gently fold whipped cream into horseradish mixture.
Spoon into a lightly oiled 3-cup mold, and chill until... - 27.2888
1) Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and then add vinegar and salt.
2) Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
3) Add horseradish and hot sauce and then add whipped cream.
4) In a lightly oiled 3-cup mold, pour the mixture and chill until... - 36.1352
1) In a saucepan, combine the horseradish, sugar and vinegar together, stir until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, then gradually stir in the pectin.
3) Stir continupously and boil hard for 1/2 minute.
4) Remove from heat, skim... - 34.8264
Horseradish Pineapple Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; chill.
Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise.
Add salt, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, pineapple and horseradish.
Combine with gelatin, blending well.
Turn into individual molds. - 34.8161
Tomato Aspic With Horseradish Cream
1. Oil a 2-quart ring or other decorative mold. Put the water in a medium-size saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin on top, and stir in 72 cup of the tomato juice. Cook over moderate heat for about 5 minutes, or until the gelatin is thoroughly dissolved and remove... - 34.6099
Dissolve the jelly powder in the boiling water.
Add the cold water and chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Put the evaporated milk in a small bowl in the freezer until ice crystals form around the edge.
Use an electric beater to whip the milk... - 34.607
Horseradish Mold Recipes By Category