- » Horseradish Dip
Horseradish Dip Recipes
Horseradish dip is a dipping sauce which is essentially prepared with horseradish and some form of cheese. The dip is mainly paired with vegetables, chips, and crackers, and is often served chilled. Apart from the ... More »
Hot Horseradish Dip
1) In 6-oz custard cup [10-oz custard cup] put cream.
2) Place in microwave and cook uncovered on medium (275 watts) till soft for 20 to 30 sec [40 to 50 sec].
3) Mix horseradish, pepper sauce and salt in it.
4) Microwave again uncovered on high (550... - 36.4762
Remove skin, if desired.
Beat cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, salt and garlic powder until smooth.
Beat in salmon and bones until blended.
Arrange romaine lettuce in a bowl.
Spoon in salmon mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 36.4504
1) In a basin measure cream cheese, single cream and horseradish relish.
2) Beat to blend the ingredients.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce and salt to taste. Combine.
4) Mix again and let stand for an hour.
5) Serve this dip with trimmed... - 31.5567
Peel and quarter the apples, removing the cores, and chop very finely, or blend in the blender with the lemon juice.
Add the horseradish, mustard, cheese and sugar and blend for a further 2-3 minutes.
Lightly whip the cream and fold into the apple... - 27.5573
Creamy Horseradish Dip
Place the cottage cheese, yogurt, feta cheese, horseradish, scallions, parsley, basil, oregano, and garlic in a food processor or blender.
Process on low to medium speed until smooth, scraping down the sides of the container as necessary. - 27.3096
Horseradish Dip For Cold Artichoke
1) In a bowl, thoroughly mix all the ingredients together.
2) Use the Horseradish Dip to fill artichokes and remainder for sandwiches. - 27.2295
Horseradish Cottage Dip
Melt the jelly gently, then cool slightly.
Add to the horseradish, then mix in the cottage cheese.
Fold in the whipped cream and salt and pepper to taste. - 25.2644
Hot Horseradish Dip
1. Mix cream cheese, horseradish, pepper sauce and salt in small bowl.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 30 seconds, until hot. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with assorted raw vegetables if desired. - 21.0349
Horseradish Dip Recipes By Category