Cream Cheese Dip
- » Horseradish Cream Cheese Dip
Horseradish Cream Cheese Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of horseradish cream cheese dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for horseradish cream cheese dip recipes.
Horseradish Cream Cheese Dip
1) In a bowl, mash cheese and then blend in the sour cream.
2) Toss in horseradish.
3) Season with salt and pepper and blend the mixture until the mixture turns fluffy.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Garnish with parsley.
6) Serve with thinly sliced... - 37.9677
Horseradish Cream Cheese Dip
1. Mash the cheese and gradually blend in the sour cream. Add the horseradish and seasonings to taste and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
2. Chill and sprinkle with parsley. - 26.0202
You May Also Like!
Stir milk gradually into cream cheese.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate.
Chill at least 1 hour.
(Can be served immediately.) Stir before serving. - 26.0991
Creamy Horseradish Dip
Place the cottage cheese, yogurt, feta cheese, horseradish, scallions, parsley, basil, oregano, and garlic in a food processor or blender.
Process on low to medium speed until smooth, scraping down the sides of the container as necessary. - 27.3096
Bacon And Horseradish Dip
The bacon and horseradish dip is a flavorful and spicy dip. blended together with onions, parsley and cream cheese, the bacon and horseradish dip is best served chilled with crisp vegetables. - 27.8039
Blend all ingredients to a paste in a blender.
Make 2-3 hours to a day ahead.
Sprinkle dill weed on top for decoration. - 32.5996
Horseradish Cottage Dip
Melt the jelly gently, then cool slightly.
Add to the horseradish, then mix in the cottage cheese.
Fold in the whipped cream and salt and pepper to taste. - 25.2644
Ham And Horseradish Dip
1.Mince the ham.
2.Add parsley, horseradish and cream cheese to it and blend well.
3.Serve the dip with snacks or store for later use. - 29.7739
Hot Horseradish Dip
1) In 6-oz custard cup [10-oz custard cup] put cream.
2) Place in microwave and cook uncovered on medium (275 watts) till soft for 20 to 30 sec [40 to 50 sec].
3) Mix horseradish, pepper sauce and salt in it.
4) Microwave again uncovered on high (550... - 36.4762
Remove skin, if desired.
Beat cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, salt and garlic powder until smooth.
Beat in salmon and bones until blended.
Arrange romaine lettuce in a bowl.
Spoon in salmon mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 36.4504
1) In a basin measure cream cheese, single cream and horseradish relish.
2) Beat to blend the ingredients.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce and salt to taste. Combine.
4) Mix again and let stand for an hour.
5) Serve this dip with trimmed... - 31.5567
Peel and quarter the apples, removing the cores, and chop very finely, or blend in the blender with the lemon juice.
Add the horseradish, mustard, cheese and sugar and blend for a further 2-3 minutes.
Lightly whip the cream and fold into the apple... - 27.5573