- » Horseradish Coleslaw Dressing
Horseradish Coleslaw Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of horseradish coleslaw dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for horseradish coleslaw dressing recipes.
Horseradish Slaw Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Cover and chill - 22.0539
Cole Slaw Dressing
Here’s a short video on how to make Cole Slaw dressing from scratch. It is so easy there really is no need to buy store bought! - 106.944
1) In a large bowl, place together mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, lemon juice, onion, salt, and paprika; mix well.
2) Add in cabbage, carrots, and 1/2 cup radishes.
3) Toss until vegetables are well coated with dressing.
4) Cover the bowl and place... - 44.5228
1 Wash the cabbage thoroughly and remove the core; cut into small wedges.
2 Wash the carrots well and pare them; cut crosswise in half.
3 Wash the radishes and remove the stems.
4 In a food processor using a shredding disc, shred cabbage... - 45.7651
Place cabbage, green pepper, and carrot in a mixing bowl.
Combine yogurt, skim milk, horseradish, garlic, and white pepper.
Toss the cabbage mixture with the yogurt mixture.
Variations â– For a slaw with a mustard-flavored dressing, place cabbage, green... - 37.0031
1) In a bowl place together sour cream and egg yolks; mix well.
2) Add in lemon juice, horse radish, paprika, sugar and salt, mmix well.
3) In a salad bowl, place cabbage.
4) Stream the dressing over the cabbage and toss until it is well coated.
5)... - 39.4279
Dressing For Cole Slaw
1) Take a salad bowl and combine cabbage and carrot in it.
2) Take another bowl and combine all the other ingredients in it. Mix nicely.
3) Pour prepared dressing over salad and serve immediately. - 38.4249
Apple Cabbage Slaw
Blend sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, sugar, salt and pepper.
When ready to serve slaw, pour chilled dressing over apples and cabbage and toss to coat. - 27.1059
Sour Cream-apple Slaw
For coleslaw dressing, in a mixing bowl stir together sour cream, beaten egg yolk, lemon juice, prepared horseradish, sugar, paprika, and salt; mix well.
In a large mixing bowl place shredded green and red cabbage and the cubed apples.
Pour dressing over... - 32.5169
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, carrot and nuts.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes.
3) Mix well and then cook for another 2 minutes, or until the vegetables turn slightly soft.
4) In a small cup, combine the yogurt, sauces... - 43.4141
Roast Beef Platter
1. In small bowl blend butter or margarine with horseradish and spread on bread.
2. On each bread slice, lay 2 slices of beef, overlapping and sprinkle with parsley.
3. On a serving plate arrange each open-face sandwich with a wedge of lettuce, beets... - 37.9876
Fluffy Harlequin Slaw
Combine cream, cider, sugar, and horseradish; beat until cream holds soft peaks.
Add salt to cabbage.
Fold dressing into cabbage just before serving.
Garnish with green pepper. - 32.8213
Crisp Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl, mix cabbage, celery, and onions.
In another bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard seeds, horseradish, Worcestershire, and relish.
Spoon dressing over cabbage mixture and mix well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
If made ahead, cover... - 35.7938
Shrimp Louis Slaw
1. In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling and simmer shrimp uncovered, for 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
2. Then drain shrimp and rinse under cold running water.
3. With cover chill the shrimp for 2 to 24... - 46.9906
Combine zucchini and salt; toss well. Place in colander; let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse under cold water; drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
Place zucchini in bowl and add carrot, red pepper, onion and celery; toss well. Sprinkle with parsley and... - 33.6662
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 44.0628
Special Sandwich Rolls
Spread Pasta Flatbreads with mustard.
Divide salami, cheese, onion and lettuce onto half of each flatbread.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Secure with wooden picks.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Variations Fancy Foldovers: Place 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 3 very thin... - 36.4722