- » Horseradish Coleslaw
Horseradish Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of horseradish coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for horseradish coleslaw recipes.
Horseradish Slaw Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Cover and chill - 20.8423
Combine cabbage, carrot, and onion, Stir together yogurt, oil, horseradish, salt, and pepper.
Toss yogurt mixture with cabbage mixture to coat.
Chill several hours, - 29.9514
Mix flaked tuna with the celery, horseradish sauce, salad cream or mayonnaise and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Pile on a bed of finely shredded cabbage mixed with the grated carrot.
Garnish with sliced egg and tomato wedges. - 36.9463
Place cabbage, green pepper, and carrot in a mixing bowl.
Combine yogurt, skim milk, horseradish, garlic, and white pepper.
Toss the cabbage mixture with the yogurt mixture.
Variations â– For a slaw with a mustard-flavored dressing, place cabbage, green... - 37.298
Tangy Marinated Coleslaw
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Pour over slaw; toss igently.
Cover and chill 8 hours.
Garnish with icucumber slices, if desired. - 30.9514
1) In a large bowl, place together mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, lemon juice, onion, salt, and paprika; mix well.
2) Add in cabbage, carrots, and 1/2 cup radishes.
3) Toss until vegetables are well coated with dressing.
4) Cover the bowl and place... - 43.5808
1) In a bowl place together sour cream and egg yolks; mix well.
2) Add in lemon juice, horse radish, paprika, sugar and salt, mmix well.
3) In a salad bowl, place cabbage.
4) Stream the dressing over the cabbage and toss until it is well coated.
5)... - 39.8038
1 Wash the cabbage thoroughly and remove the core; cut into small wedges.
2 Wash the carrots well and pare them; cut crosswise in half.
3 Wash the radishes and remove the stems.
4 In a food processor using a shredding disc, shred cabbage... - 46.9663
Roast Beef Wraps With Horseradish Slaw
In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, horseradish, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Remove half of mayonnaise mixture to cup.
Toss cabbage with mayonnaise mixture in bowl.
With small spatula, spread some mayonnaise mixture on 1 side of each tortilla.
At 1 edge of... - 37.5356
Technicolor Summer Slaw
In salad bowl, toss together green and red cabbages, carrot, red and green peppers, celery and onions.
Stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, horseradish, salt and pepper; toss with cabbage mixture to coat evenly. Taste and adjust seasoning. - 27.3109
Combine zucchini and salt; toss well. Place in colander; let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse under cold water; drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
Place zucchini in bowl and add carrot, red pepper, onion and celery; toss well. Sprinkle with parsley and... - 32.2953
Slaw Fillet Roll-ups
1. In a 6-ounce custard cup, combine sour cream, mustard, horseradish and celery seed. Pat fillets dry with paper towels. Spread about 1 teaspoon sour-cream mixture on 1 side of each fillet. Set aside remaining sour-cream mixture.
2. Top each fillet with... - 27.2079
Apple Cabbage Slaw
Blend sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, sugar, salt and pepper.
When ready to serve slaw, pour chilled dressing over apples and cabbage and toss to coat. - 25.5685
Fluffy Harlequin Slaw
Combine cream, cider, sugar, and horseradish; beat until cream holds soft peaks.
Add salt to cabbage.
Fold dressing into cabbage just before serving.
Garnish with green pepper. - 31.0768
Sour Cream-apple Slaw
For coleslaw dressing, in a mixing bowl stir together sour cream, beaten egg yolk, lemon juice, prepared horseradish, sugar, paprika, and salt; mix well.
In a large mixing bowl place shredded green and red cabbage and the cubed apples.
Pour dressing over... - 31.2288
Zappy Cole Slaw
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, Dijon mustard, powdered mustard, horseradish, sugar, celery seeds, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Add the cabbage and toss to coat. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 hours. Serve cold. - 31.835
Crisp Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl, mix cabbage, celery, and onions.
In another bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard seeds, horseradish, Worcestershire, and relish.
Spoon dressing over cabbage mixture and mix well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
If made ahead, cover... - 33.31
Cole Slaw Dressing
Here’s a short video on how to make Cole Slaw dressing from scratch. It is so easy there really is no need to buy store bought! - 106.878
Hot Mustard Slaw
Mix together all ingredients in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 5 minutes [ROASTS, 6 to 8 minutes] or until hot.
Stir once during cooking.
Let stand 3 minutes before serving. - 25.8979
Shrimp Louis Slaw
1. In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling and simmer shrimp uncovered, for 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
2. Then drain shrimp and rinse under cold running water.
3. With cover chill the shrimp for 2 to 24... - 46.6962
Dressing For Cole Slaw
1) Take a salad bowl and combine cabbage and carrot in it.
2) Take another bowl and combine all the other ingredients in it. Mix nicely.
3) Pour prepared dressing over salad and serve immediately. - 36.6829
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, carrot and nuts.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes.
3) Mix well and then cook for another 2 minutes, or until the vegetables turn slightly soft.
4) In a small cup, combine the yogurt, sauces... - 43.0567
Roast Beef Platter
1. In small bowl blend butter or margarine with horseradish and spread on bread.
2. On each bread slice, lay 2 slices of beef, overlapping and sprinkle with parsley.
3. On a serving plate arrange each open-face sandwich with a wedge of lettuce, beets... - 36.7918
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 110.717
Angus Beef Franks Part - 1
Grilling was never so fun, watch the first part of the Angus beef frank sandwich series with Chef Walter Staib. The video is interesting and shows wonderful grilling and slicing techniques. Check out second part of this series for the complete recipe. - 139.009
Barbecued Bologna Roll
1) Score bologna roll. Make diagonal lines 1/8 inch deep in a diamond pattern.
2) Insert each diamond with a whole clove.
3) Stud spit through center of roll.
4) Grill about 5 inches from coals.
4) In a bowl combine remaining... - 40.6225
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 43.5001
Terrine Of Garden Vegetables
Chill a 6-cup charlotte mold in freezer.
Cook green beans 7 minutes in covered saucepan in just enough unsalted boiling water to cover.
Drain well, reserving cooking liquid.
Transfer beans to small bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Boil reserved cooking liquid... - 42.1342
In a one quart saucepan, combine two cups tomato juice, celery stalk, cut into 3 inch pieces, onion quarters, parsley sprigs, salt, crushed bay leaf and cayenne.
Place saucepan over medium heat and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15... - 41.2661
Special Sandwich Rolls
Spread Pasta Flatbreads with mustard.
Divide salami, cheese, onion and lettuce onto half of each flatbread.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Secure with wooden picks.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Variations Fancy Foldovers: Place 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 3 very thin... - 34.161