- » Horseradish Beef Salad
Horseradish Beef Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of horseradish beef salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for horseradish beef salad recipes.
Beef And Horseradish Loaf
Put the bouillon (stock) and breadcrumbs in a bowl and heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the onion, beef, horseradish, eggs and sherry to the breadcrumbs and season well.
Stir with a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are blended.
Press the mixture into an... - 37.7792
Beef In Horseradish Sauce
Brown the meat in the fat and put in a heavy casserole, along with the onion, curry powder, ginger, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and consomme.
Cover and bake in a slow oven, 300°, about 3 hours, or until very tender.
Stir in sour cream,... - 40.6446
Braised Beef In Horseradish Sauce
Dust beef cubes with the flour and saute slowly in the heated oil until deep brown.
Add salt, garlic, bay leaf, leeks, tomatoes; stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
Add broth, horseradish and mushrooms; cover closely and simmer until meat is tender, about 1 1/4... - 33.1676
Dissolve the jelly powder in the boiling water.
Add the cold water and chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Put the evaporated milk in a small bowl in the freezer until ice crystals form around the edge.
Use an electric beater to whip the milk... - 33.1193
Cold Meat Salad
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind meat, carrot, onion, pickles, and cheese into bowl.
Mix mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir dressing into meat mixture.
Cover and chill for several hours.
Arrange lettuce leaves... - 38.5545
Horseradish Seasoned Beef
About 3 hours before serving: In plastic bag, mix flour, salt and pepper; shake meat in this mixture.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, brown meat well on all sides.
Add onions, Worcestershire, curry, molasses, ginger and 1... - 44.3813
Mix ketchup, mayonnaise, horseradish, and lemon juice in bowl; set aside.
Spread butter on both sides of bread.
Heat large skillet and brown bread on both sides.
Cut in 1/2-inch (1.3 cm) strips; set aside.
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and... - 40.0915
1) Parboil the potatoes for 4-5 minutes.
2) Combine the potatoes together with the onion, mint, soured cream and horse-radish, mix well.
3) Inside each slice of beef, place spoonfuls of the mixture and roll up.
4) On a oval platter, pile... - 34.8659
Boiled Horseradish Sauce
Melt butter in top of double boiler.
Blend in flour, salt, horse-radish, and pepper.
Add milk gradually, while stirring, and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Serve with boiled beef, tongue, corned beef, etc. - 27.3987
Farmhouse Horseradish Cream
1. In a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients. Process for 1 minute or until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until serving time or for up to 5 days. Drizzle over a salad of meat, seafood, or vegetables. It's also a wonderful sauce for... - 22.8987
Horseradish Cream Sauce
1. In a bowl, add the mayonnaise and beat in the cream to it
2. When the mixture turns smooth, add all the rest of the ingredients to it
3. Chill the sauce for half an hour
4. Serve cold with Roast beef, ham or even poultry - 36.6258
Marinated Vegetable Beef Salad
Marinate beans, cucumber, and carrots in French dressing for 2 hours.
Place lettuce in salad bowl.
Arrange beef, eggs, and vegetables with marinade on top.
Combine salad dressing, pickle, mustard, and horseradish; spoon over salad.
Toss. - 33.7661
Main Dish Peach Beef Toss
Combine the romaine, spinach, beef strips, peaches, avocado, and cherry tomatoes in a salad bowl.
Toss salad with Horseradish Dressing.
Serve immediately. - 30.0959
Country Beef Salad
1. Cook macaroni shells, drain; place in a large bowl. Stir in the onions, salt, pepper, vinegar and vegetable oil; let stand about 1 hour to season.
2. Just before serving, stir beef, celery and broccoli into macaroni.
3. Blend the mayonnaise or salad... - 28.8913
Pressed Beef Salad
Place the meat, carrots, onions, leeks, bouquet garni and peppercorns in a large suacepan.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Remove meat and press between two boards; place weight on top and leave until cold, then trim.
Mix horseradish with... - 38.2296
Country Beef Salad
1. In a large bowl cook macaroni shells, as per label directions, drain and keep aside.
2. To it, stir in onions, salt, pepper, vinegar and vegetable oil and let it stand about 1 hour to season and blend flavors.
3. Into macaroni mixture just before... - 44.7195
Chili Beef Salads
Heat Freezer Ground Beef Mix, water and chili sauce in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is hot, about 10 minutes.
Spoon beef mixture over lettuce slices on 6 plates.
Arrange tomato slices on beef mixture.
Spoon Horseradish... - 37.8407
Molded Corned Beef Salad
Mix all ingredients and set in refrigerator to chill.
Unmold and serve with horseradish sauce. (Combine mayonnaise, whipped cream and horseradish).
A molded salad men will eat. - 32.2599
Deviled Beef Toss
The deviled beef toss is a cooked beef and vegetable salad prepared with anchovy fillets. Dressed with mustard and horseradish, the deviled beef toss is a great side with rice preparation or casseroles. - 28.249
1. Place the mayonnaise and horseradish in a bowl with the parsley.
2. Cut beef into dice; drain and slice the potatoes.
3. Add these to the bowl and mix lightly.
4. Cut up the pimiento and add.
5. Put the salad in a dish.
6. Drain the artichoke hearts, cut... - 41.0774
Potato,beef And Tomato Salad
I am known among my circle of friends for this wonderful Potato,Beef And Tomato Salad! I have been told that the my party spread simply will never be complete without this yummy salad! Try this Potato,Beef And Tomato Salad recipe for yourself! - 39.034
Deviled Beef Salad
1. Take a small mixer bowl and make the dressing by mixing sugar, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. Stir in grated onion and horseradish.
3. Use an electric mixer and constantly beat at medium-high speed.
4. Gradually add oil and... - 47.39
Corned Beef And Cabbage Salad
In a large mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
Add potatoes, cabbage and carrot; toss to coat.
Line serving bowl with cabbage leaves.
Fill with salad and arrange corned beef and Swiss cheese slices on top.
Makes 4 servings. - 37.0225
Peachy Beef Toss
Cut beef into julienne strips, according to directions in tip box
In salad bowl combine romaine, spinach, peaches, avocado, tomatoes, and roast beef strips.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce,... - 32.3817
Hearty Corned Beef Salad
1 In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, horse-radish and pickle juice.
2 Dice the corned beef.
3 Combine with peas, potatoes and pickles.
4 Add in the mayonnaise mixture.
5 Toss to coat well.
6 Cover and place in the refrigerator and... - 42.6037
Beef Salad L Orange
In medium mixing bowl, make paste with 2 tablespoons of the Meat Magic and vinegar.
Stir in onion and garlic and mix well.
Add beef strips and mix well with your hands to evenly coat.
Transfer to plastic bag, seal and refrigerate overnight.
Remove beef strips... - 38.7397
Molded Corned Beef Ring
1. In a medium-size saucepan to make corned-beef layer stir gelatin and sugar in 1 cup of the water and bouillon cubes and heat stirring constantly such that gelatin and bouillon cubes dissolve.
2. Remove from heat, stir in remaining 2 cups water and... - 46.8423
Hot Corned Beef And Potato Salad
In a large frying pan, combine all ingredients except potatoes; heat.
Add potatoes, tossing to mix.
Serves 4 to 6. - 34.9391
Beef Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix carrot,... - 48.3318
Beef, Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
1) Cook the macaroni in the rapidly boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and rinse with the cold water then drain well.
2) Cook the Brussels sprouts as per to package directions, then drain if required.
3) In a large bowl, add the macaroni,... - 44.4938
Pour salad oil in a beef fondue cooker or deep chafing dish to depth of about 1 1/2 inches.
Place on range; bring to 425Â°.
Take to table; place over alcohol burner or canned heat.
Have beef cubes at room temperature in serving bowl.
Set out small bowls of... - 31.4546
Boeuf A La Mode En Gelee
1) In a pan with the boiling salted water, cook the carrots and Brussels sprouts individually for 15 minutes, or until just tender, drain well and
2) In a medium bowl, mix the beef broth and water.
3) In a small saucepan, soak the gelatin in 1 cup of... - 46.9592
Cream Cheese Dried Beef Filling
1) In a bowl, blend the cream cheese and milk together.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Use the 3/4 cups Cream Cheese Dried Beef Filling as required. - 28.0143
Cheese Dried Beef Filling
1) In a bowl, combine cream cheese with milk.
2) Add remaining ingredients and mix.
3) Use the mix as filling for sandwiches or wraps. - 28.1121
Fast Fire Steak Salad
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag.
Combine brown sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce, and garlic powder; pour over steak.
Seal bag securely.
Place bag in a large bowl; marinate steak in refrigerator 1 hour.
Remove steak from... - 40.3626
Nippy Beef Sandwiches
Nippy beef sandwiches are a complete meal that you could make and freeze for a later date. You would thank yourself for doing it on a day when you are really short on time and hungry too. Try it!! - 44.7639
Mix together salad dressing, horseradish and catsup.
Spread on cut sides of bread.
Layer meat loosely.
Top with cheese triangles.
Garnish with tomato and green pepper slices.
Place sandwich on paper towel.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on '6', or until cheese melts. - 39.4329
1. Trim off excess fat from the steak and ham.
2. Cut meats into dices.
3. Peel the onion and cut into quarters.
4. Combine steak, ham and onion, in a mincer for food processor and finely mince.
5. Peel the tomatoes and halve.
6. Puree by... - 42.2642
Paul Bunyan Sized Tuna Hobos
On cut surface of each bread half spread desired butter.
Cover with the lettuce.
Top with Tuna Salad, tomato, onion, luncheon meat, and then the cheese.
Spear cherry tomatoes and pimiento-stuffed olives with wooden picks and use to garnish sandwiches. - 30.0335
Dried Beef Dip
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish and dill weed until smooth.
Stir in beef.
Serve with chips or bite-size fresh vegetables. - 24.5894
Hot Corned Beef Buns
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine cabbage, corned beef, mayonnaise, minced onion, and horseradish mustard.
Spread about 1/3 cup filling on bottom half of each hamburger bun; top each with two pickle slices and the other half of bun.
Wrap individually in... - 33.2749
Peachy Beef Toss
Peachy Beef Toss is a yummmy meat salad that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Peachy Beef Tosslast week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this Peachy Beef Toss recipe. - 32.0696
Deviled Beef Steak
This Deviled Beef Steak is one of my favorite courses for lunch. Try this irresistible beef chuck irresistibly seasoned with onions, horseradish, mustard and Worcestershire sauce for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Deviled Beef Steak are welcome. - 29.0482
Jazzy Beef Bites
Combine catsup, horseradish, mustard, onion, salt, and dash pepper; let stand 10 minutes.
Combine ground beef and bread crumbs; stir in catsup mixture.
Shape meat around cheese into 3/4-inch balls.
Spear on bamboo skewers.
Pour salad oil into fondue cooker to... - 36.841
Dilly Beef Cartwheel
Dilly beef cartwheel is rye bread and roast beef salad sandwich. Prepared with added vegetables, the dilly beef cartwheel is flavored with dill pickles and horseradish to taste. sliced and served as wedges, the dilly beef cartwheel makes a great meal. - 43.1092
Beef Roll Ups
1 Blend cream cheese, salad dressing mix, horseradish and milk in a medium-size bowl. Spread about 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each roast beef slice. Place a carrot stick at one end of each roast beef slice; roll, jelly-roll fashion: set aside.
2 Butter... - 28.7992
Hot Corned Beef Buns
Hot Corned Beef Buns will sure add variety to your party menu. It is the flavors of corned beef, cabbage and seasonings that make this Hot Corned Beef Buns taste rich and flavorsome. Just check out the recipe of hot corned beef buns listed here. - 36.6944
Deviled Beef Toss
In large bowl, toss greens together.
Arrange beef strips, cherry tomatoes, onion rings, and anchovies on greens. - 22.4786
Saucy Corned Beef Burgers
Combine corned beef, mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, and pepper; shape into 6 patties.
Blend egg and water; dip patties into egg, then crumbs.
Brown lightly in hot shortening.
Place patties in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Quarter cheese slices diagonally;... - 44.2169
Combine the bread crumbs, 3/4 teasp of the salt, the sage, celery, parsley, and 1/8 teasp pepper.
Meanwhile melt the butter, add the onion, and simmer until tender.
Add the seasoned bread crumbs, and heat until a light golden brown, stirring the crumbs... - 36.4057
Beef With Sour Cream
This Beef With Sour Cream is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Beef With Sour Cream and share your feelings with us! - 30.8618
Beef Medallion Platter
1. Cook succotash, drain. Combine with celery, onions and pimientos in a shallow dish. Drizzle salad dressing over; sprinkle on salt and marjoram; toss lightly to mix. Chill 1 hour to season.
2. Cut a thick slice from stem end of tomato; scoop out inside.... - 30.1737
Beef Tenderloin Fondue
Pour salad oil in a deep chafing dish to depth of about 1 1/2 inches.
Place over direct heat on range and bring to 425° or just below smoking point.
Then take to table and place over alcohol burner or canned heat.
Have beef cubes at room temperature in... - 36.016
Beef And Peach Toss
For marinade, in screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, horse radish, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
In bowl sprinkle beef with a little salt and pepper; pour marinade over.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight,... - 30.6032
Betty's Oven Roast Beef Au Jus
1. Prepare a roasting pan line it with foil and ensure there is excess foil so that you can hold the juice in.
2. Rinse the roast and pat dry, season the roast with salt on both side.
3. Preheat the oven to 300 degree.
4. Place the roast... - 96.2841
Put all vegetables into a large pot, add water, salt, and bring to the boil.
Add beef, and bring to boil again.
Cover, and simmer very slowly for 3 hr., or until meat is tender.
Remove meat from pot, and carve into medium-thick slices.
Arrange on a warmed... - 39.4722
Dilly Beef Cartwheel
Combine first 3 ingredients and dash pepper.
Lay 2 slices bread, bottom to bottom, to form circle; spread with 1/3 cup sour cream mixture.
Top with 1/2 cap each lettuce and endive.
Place tomato slices over.
Lay remaining bread atop tomato; spread with 1/3 cup... - 37.8242
Cooking tenderloin may seem to be challenge for many individuals, especially those who are not very used to preparing and cooking meat. This fine cut of steak is also a little expensive which is why it should be cooked perfectly. The best way to cook this... - 44.9373
New England Buckwheat Rice Salad
I love this New England Buckwheat Rice Salad with my spaghetti for lunch ! You can try out this New England Buckwheat Rice Salad with any main course of your liking and tell me what you liked it best with! - 37.3678
Braised Short Ribs
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Melt shortening in Dutch oven; brown meat over medium high heat.
Drain off fat.
Pour water and horseradish on meat.
Cover tightly; simmer on top of range or in 325Â° oven about 2 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Add small... - 36.6032
Saucy Short Ribs
These Saucy Short Ribs taste incredible ! Try these short ribs irresistibly sauced in whole berry and cranberry sauces with horseradish seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Saucy Short Ribs are welcome. - 36.176
Mustard Tendered Meat
This tendered steak recipe can be prepared with a chuck steak or a round steak. Grilled and served on french bread loaf as layers, the tendered steak makes a filling meal and can be served with relish or salads. - 37.1436
In a bowl, mix together beef, carrot, cheese, and onion.
In a separate bowl or jar, combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard,, and horseradish.
Stir dressing into meat mixture until well blended, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and... - 31.5599
Tongue Vegetable Salad Mold
Cook tongue according to package directions; chill thoroughly; reserve 3 cups tongue stock.
Cut about 9 thin, uniform center slices of tongue; prepare 1 1/2 cups finely diced tongue.
Prepare all remaining ingredients for both layers of the salad before... - 41.829
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Shape into 10 cakes about 2" in diameter.
Brown in a little hot fat in a skillet for 4 min on each side or broil in a broiler oven for 3-4 min on each side. - 26.7049
Ground Chuck Fondue
Combine the ground chuck, onion, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Arrange on a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper and cover meatballs with a sheet of waxed paper.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Mix the... - 36.162
Hamburgers With Onions
Mix together the meat, horseradish, parsley, sausagemeat, celery salt, breadcrumbs, egg and grated vegetables.
With wet hands, divide into four portions and shape each into a patty.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the patties and brown... - 40.8186
French Dip Sandwich
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a lunchtime French Dip sandwich using Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 121.658
Braised Short Ribs
Chef Patrick Feury from Nectar in Berwyn PA, makes braised short ribs with a pickled beet salad. Tony Rastelli talks about the importance of quality ingredients in home cooking. Sommelier Eugene Engel pairs a wine to go with the dish. - 133.573
Combine beef, cream cheese, horseradish, onion and salad dressing.
Butter bread slices to edge on 1 side.
Divide beef mixture into 6 parts.
Place 1 part on buttered side of 6 bread slices, spreading to edges.
Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides... - 33.7038
Savory Chuck Roast
Savory Chuck Roast has a out of this world taste. The meat and lemon juice gives the Savory Chuck Roast an inconceivable taste. Savory Chuck Roast is inspired by restaurants globally. Must try it. - 38.7494
Steak And Onion Pitas
Stir together sour cream and mustard.
Cover and refrigerate till serving time.
Partially freeze beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add salad dressing.
Stir-fry garlic in hot... - 45.7483
Cut 1 1/2 lb. of left-over boiled beef into 1/4-inch slices.
Melt 2 oz. butter in a saucepan.
Add 3 onions finely chopped.
Cook until golden.
Add 1/2 oz. plain flour, cook 5 minutes longer.
Add 12 oz. stock slowly, stirring constantly, cook for 10... - 37.2615
Soften gelatin in water.
Dissolve over low heat, stirring.
Combine with consomme and vinegar and blend well.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in remaining ingredients, except greens, and pour into 3-cup mold or individual 4- to 6-ounce dishes rinsed with... - 43.7715
Mix And Match Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt, minced dried onion, horseradish, mustard, and garlic powder. Let stand for 10 minutes to rehydrate the dried onion and blend the flavors.
Meanwhile, bake the brown-and-serve French... - 29.9852
1. Take a bowl and mix the chives and potato with a pinch of nutmeg along with salt & pepper.
2. Roll the mixture until it becomes ¼ inches thick.
3. Cut into rounds sized 21/2 – 3 in diameter.
4. Take a pan and heat butter.
5. Fry until it becomes... - 41.4637
Savory Meat Patties
Melt 2 tablesp bacon fat, add onion, and simmer 3 min.
Mix all remaining ingredients, but 1 tablesp bacon fat and flour.
Add minced onion and fat remaining in pan.
Form into 10 thin patties, then dust with flour.
Brown slowly on all sides in... - 33.4295
Freshlemon Barbecue Sauce
1) Heat butter and oil and sauté onions and garlic in it until onions are soft.
2) Mix in sugar, salt and spices and rest of the ingredients.
3) Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Use the sauce to barbecue beef, lamb, pork, or chicken or as a... - 39.4195
Break up the beef in a large bowl, and work in the salt, garlic salt, onion, parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
Break the bread into a bowl, and moisten with the Burgundy.
Squeeze until mixture is like thick oatmeal porridge.
Add with the cheese and eggs to... - 38.5871
Tomato Sauce Meat Loaf For Twenty Five
Combine the tomatoes and bread crumbs and set aside.
Combine the beef, pork, salad dressing mix, eggs, celery, onion and parsley and mix well, then stir in the tomato mixture.
Shape into 2 loaves and place in a shallow baking pan.
Place bacon strips crosswise... - 34.8018
Tuna And Tomato Mold
1.Combine 3/4 cup tomato juice with 1 envelope of gelatin and beef flavor base.
2.Heat the mixture until gelatin strats melting.
3.Turn off the flame and put sugar, remaining tomato juice, oregano, dry mustard, lemon juice and powdered... - 45.3582
Pickled Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. Grease a loaf tin with out or butter.
3. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef with all the other ingredients except the pickles.
4. Using your hand, mix well.
5. Turn half the meat mixture... - 43.4514
Bavarian Veal Shanks
1) Remove any excess fat from shanks.
2) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
3) Add shanks; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
4) Drain the shanks and place them in a... - 46.9241
Special Sandwich Rolls
Spread Pasta Flatbreads with mustard.
Divide salami, cheese, onion and lettuce onto half of each flatbread.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Secure with wooden picks.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Variations Fancy Foldovers: Place 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 3 very thin... - 34.161
Italian Cheddar Steak Sandwich
If you are looking to whomp up a great gastro pub treat at home that is easy to make and makes for a great addition to your lunchbox or supper, this is it. Betty whomps her family favorite treat, sautéed steak, cheddar cheese and browned onions squeezed... - 105.559