- » Hormel Chili
Hormel Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of hormel chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for hormel chili recipes.
Brown meat and onion; drain well.
Add all seasonings, sauce, water and chili.
Simmer for 1 hour and enjoy. - 24.549
Chili Cheese Dip
Shred cheddar cheese or process in food processor.
Add remaining ingredients; blend until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
To serve, transfer to serving bowl and garnish top with black olives and chopped tomatoes. - 27.849
Chili Welsh Casserole
Combine chili, rarebit and Worchestershire sauce in 3-quart casserole.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Combine dry ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Add cream and dill weed.
Stir until moistened.
Remove casserole from oven; stir.
Drop batter by tablespoonfuls... - 36.0869
Chili Cornbread Sloppy Freds
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine corn muffin mix, egg and sour cream. Spread batter in a greased 8-inch baking pan.
3. Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until fully cooked. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
4. Remove cornbread from the pan and c - 27.04
Classic Ranchero Chili Pie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chips, olives and sour cream. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Line bottom of baked pie crust with ready made chili. Spread uniformly.
4. Top with sour cream mixture... - 40.1777
Easy Beef Enchilada
Here is an Easy Beef Enchilada recipe just for you. My sister is crazy about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this Mexican dish. It is very tasty and my whole family enjoys it.You should try this easy beef enchilada recipe. - 35.9725
Jamaican Black Bean Soup
1. Sort and wash beans; place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water
to 2 inches above beans. Cover and let stand 8 hours. Drain beans; return to pan. Add 4 cups water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 30 niinutes.
2. Heat oil in a... - 33.6855
Zesty Cajun Red Beans And Rice
When looking for a really feel good treat, this Cajun style beans and rice dish could make for a hearty inclusion to your dinner table. Betty whomps up a delightfully spicy treat that would just jazz up your dinnertime. You won't believe how easy it is to... - 102.289