- » Honeyed Pear
Honeyed Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honeyed pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honeyed pear recipes.
Honeyed Baked Pears
Arrange pears in shallow, oiled casserole.
Stick one clove into each piece of fruit.
Blend lemon juice, honey, ginger and oil together.
Pour over fruit.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 15 minutes.
Fill each hollow with a tablespoon of cottage or soy... - 29.4488
Honeyed Pear Butter
Put all ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until pears are tender, stirring often.
Puree the fruit and spread 1 1/2 tablespoons on each slice of bread, two per person. - 17.8597
You May Also Like!
Steamed Pears With Honey
1. Cut tops off pears, about 1 inch down, and reserve as lids. Core each pear with a fruit corer to make a deep cavity, but do not cut clear through.
2. Fill cavities with honey and replace the tops.
3. Place pears upright in individual heatproof dishes.... - 18.3707
Honey Baked Pears
Arrange the pear halves, cut sides down, in a greased baking dish.
Warm the lemon juice, brandy and honey in a small saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the cinnamon and nutmeg.
Pour over the pears.
Dot with the pieces of butter and bake in a moderate... - 30.8514
Honey Mint Pears
1) In a skillet add the water, honey, lemon juice , sugar and green food coloring . Stir well over a gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
2) Pare, halve and core the pears.
3) Place the pear halves into the syrup with a slotted spoon, ... - 44.423
Put pears (about 2 cups or 500 ml) into blender container.
Cover and process at GRIND until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and process at GRIND until lemon is finely chopped.
Pour into 3-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over medium... - 31.1826
Weissbier And Honey Poached Pears
Poached pears are a classic dish that usually uses red or white wine. I decided to do something a bit different and try Weihenstephaner Hefe, a wheat beer from the The World's oldest continuously operating brewery from a Bavarian monastery in Germany. I think... - 35.2999
Honey Lemon Poached Pears
These poached pears are delightfully sweet and satisfying as a dessert. Made with fresh pears, flavored with lemon juice and poached in a white wine and honey mix, the pears come out tender and soft and are a real treat to dig in to. - 31.4123
Honey Crusted Pears
1) In a saucepan, mix together the butter, honey, and lemon juice over a low heat
2) Drain the pears in a colander and add to the saucepan
3) Cook the pears till heated and the syrup is reduced
4) Take the saucepan from the stove and add in the cake... - 35.4139
Reba's Pear Honey
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix together all ingredients; cook for 15 minutes with occasional stirring until consistency is that of a spread.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
3. Using a clean... - 35.1097
Honey Baked Pears
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the pear halves in a buttered baking dish.
Combine the lemon juice with the honey and pour this mixture over the pears.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter.
Bake until the fruit is tender, about thirty five to... - 27.8514