- » Honeyed Cantaloupe Blueberry
Honeyed Cantaloupe Blueberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honeyed cantaloupe blueberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honeyed cantaloupe blueberry recipes.
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together honey, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and 1 cup of the low-fat milk.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Take pan off heat and let vanilla infuse into the milk for 20... - 45.3976
Blueberry Fruit Salad
1. Take a bowl, add blueberries, banana, strawberry, seedless grapes and cantaloupe and 2 tbsp orange juice and toss slightly.
2. Take another bowl and prepare a mixture of orange juice with yogurt, ginger, honey and mayonnaise and allow to chill.... - 41.1152
Melon And Blueberry Salad With Frozen Raspberry Puree
1. Cut the melon into 6 slices and place on individual plates or in bowls.
2. Toss peaches or nectarines with 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, then toss with blueberries.
3. Fill centers of melon wedges with peaches and blueberries.
4. Place frozen raspberries... - 35.2835
Blueberry Fruit Salad
In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and 2 tablespoons of the orange juice; toss gently.
In a separate bowl, stir together remaining orange juice, mayonnaise, yogurt, honey, and ginger.
Arrange fruit on serving plates.
Serve with honey yogurt... - 38.4959
Mixed Fruit Salad
Mix blueberries, papaya and kiwifruit; toss with Honey Dressing.
Serve on salad greens and sprinkle with toasted almonds, if desired. - 23.7788
Slice 1 peach; set aside for garnish.
Dice remaining peach into large bowl.
Add banana slices, blueberries, honey, and ginger; toss lightly to mix and to coat fruit.
Remove cantaloupe seeds; spoon fruit mixture into center.
Rim with peach slices; top with... - 31.7924
Fruit Salad With Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Arrange strawberries, blueberries, and cantaloupe on individual salad plates.
Top with yogurt mixture. - 23.018
Fantasy Fruit Salad
My husband loved this Fantasy Fruit Salad . He said this Fantasy Fruit Salad had lots of taste and I agreed. You will too! - 29.3271
Summer Fruit Salad With Spinach
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the chutney, mustard, lime juice, ginger, and pepper for 30 seconds or until smooth. Or mince the chutney and place it in a jar along with the other dressing ingredients, cover tightly, and... - 27.1234
This luncheon cooler is a mixed fruit dessert made with honey and candied ginger. Flavored with lime sherbet, the luncheon cooler can be chilled or served straight away. Juicy and delicious, the luncheon cooler is absolutely lovely after any meal. - 33.1337
Iced Fresh Fruit Tray
1. On a cutting board or a plate, peel and cut the honeydew and cantaloupe into 8 slices each and then pare them up.
2. Stand alternately around edge of a shallow bowl, thats filled with crushed ice
3. Sprinkle the honeydrew with raspberries and... - 32.1213
California Fruit Salad
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, lime juice and lime peel.
Cover; chill, fill each cantaloupe half with 1 cup mixed fresh fruit.
Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons blue cheese; top with 2 tablespoon dressing.
Garnish as desired. - 29.6748
Honeydew Fruit Bowl
1) From the honeydew melon halves, carefully scoop out fruit balls.
2) Keep aside the 1-inch-thick shell for later use.
3) In a bowl, add honeydew balls, cantaloupe balls, strawberries, pineapple and blueberries. Toss gently.
4) Add the fruit mix in... - 34.2163
Gala Fruit Filled Melon
Lengthwise, cut off top one-third of the watermelon.
([Refrigerate this third for future use, wrapped in foil.) Scoop out the fruit from the larger melon section in large pieces and scallop edge of watermelon as shown to form the bowl for holding the... - 30.253
Summer Fruit Salad With Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
1 Halve the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the leaves on and cutting through the crown. Using a grapefruit knife (or other sharp flexible knife), loosen the fruit from the skin of the pineapple, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell; set the pineapple shells aside.... - 29.4275
Cut a thin slice from side of honey-dew; place honeydew, cut side down, on platter.
Cut off top third of honeydew; scoop out seeds.
Using a melon ball cutter, scoop out honeydew into balls, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell.
Set aside 2 cups honeydew balls,... - 23.955
Cut off lengthwise top third of watermelon; cover and refrigerate to use as desired.
With ball cutter, cut balls from larger section of watermelon.
Remove seeds; cover balls and refrigerate.
Remove remaining pulp from watermelon to make a shell.
For a... - 36.1829
Tangy Fruit Salad With Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Combine pineapple and blueberries in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Cut cantaloupe in half and remove seeds.
Using Small Stainless Steel Scoop, form melon balls.
Add to Batter Bowl.
Remove hulls from strawberries with Tomato Corer.
Using Egg Slicer, cut half the... - 40.582
Melon Berry And Pear Salad With Cayenne Lemon Mint Syrup
1. To prepare syrup, combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes or until mixture is slightly syrupy. Remove from heat, stir in 1/4 cup mint and rind. Let stand 30 minutes. Strain syrup through a sieve over a small bowl;... - 32.3551
1) Chill the prepared watermelon basket shell.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the fruits together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, honey and rum extract, if desired together.
4) Drizzle the juice mixture over... - 40.2161
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 139.607