- » Honeydew Melon
Honeydew Melon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honeydew melon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honeydew melon recipes.
Honeydew Melon With Strawberry-orange Sauce
Honeydew Melon With Strawberry-Orange Sauce is an irresistible dessert recipe. An easy to prepare chilled fruit recipe, Honeydew Melon With Strawberry-Orange Sauce is a dish that you will love to talk about with us. - 29.6843
Honeydew Melon Shake
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor; process until smooth. - 21.4181
Frozen Honeydew Melon And Lime Sorbet
If you are looking for a quick, easy and yummy dessert recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make delicious sorbet that everyone is sure to fall in love with! - 83.4312
Sweet Honeydew Tapioca Delight
Soak tapioca pearls in warm water to cover for 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Cooking Bring the 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add soaked tapioca and sugar and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tapioca become translucent.
Remove from heat... - 37.3119
Honeydew Melon With Seedless Grapes
Cut melon in half and remove the seeds.
Take out the fruit with a melon bailer.
Put into a bowl.
Remove grapes from stems.
Combine with melon.
Scrape remaining flesh from melon shell and place in food processor or blender.
Add port and honey.
Puree and pour... - 32.1047
Honeydew Melon Soup With Coconut Milk
1. In a soup pot, boil water and add the honeydew melon, bring it to a boil covered.
2. In another bowl combine tapioca and boiling water, and dissolve everything.
3. Add the rock candy to the melon pot.
4. Drain the excess water from the tapioca.
5.... - 113.311
Honeydew Melon With Strawberry Sauce
1. In a food processor or blender, combine the strawberries, sugar and vanilla; puree. If making ahead of time, cover and refrigerate.
2. Cut each wedge of honeydew melon into thirds to make three 1-inch wedges. Run a knife blade between the rind and the... - 22.8493
Honeydew Melon And Spearmint Smoothie
Talk about refreshing drinks, and we have this Honeydew Melon and Spearmint Smoothie on the top of the list. This is a wonderful drink that boasts of vitality and anti-aging. Try it out a couple of times to find out yourself. - 102.281
Honeydew Melon Salad
Set aside a few tomato slices for garnish.
Skin and chop the remainder, discarding the seeds.
Dice the melon and cucumber.
Combine the melon, cucumber and tomatoes in a bowl.
Blend together the oil, lemon juice, herbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon over... - 40.419
Honeydew Granita With Melon Balls
Honeydew Granita With Melon Balls is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Honeydew Granita With Melon Balls dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.0406
Margarita S Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon
Margarita 's Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon s a delcious dessert. A spoon of this wonderful salad is enough to addict you to it! Here is the Margarita S Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon recipe! - 39.7528
Frosted Honeydew Melon
Peel melon and cut slice from one end and remove seeds.
Dissolve jelly in 3/4 to 1 cup boilding water.
Thicken to consistency of egg whites, and fold in the fruit.
Pour into melon and refrigerate until set.
Soften cream cheese with a little milk and beat... - 29.2888
Gingered Honeydew Melon
Halve melon lengthwise and scoop out seeds; remove rind and cut melon in bite-size cubes; place in a large mixing bowl.
Simmer water, uncovered, with sugar and ginger about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Off heat, add lemon and cool to lukewarm.
Pour... - 31.0422
Glazed Ham With Honeydew Melon
To make glaze, melt butter in a small saucepan over moderate heat.
Do not brown.
Remove pan from heat and add chutney, curry powder, mustard and ginger.
Stir with a wooden spoon.
Place ham in a pan of hot water for 5 minutes to remove some of the... - 43.1564
Honeydew Melon Sherbet
Early in day: Cut melons in half lengthwise; discard seeds.
Scoop meat from 1 melon; reserve shells.
In electric-blender container, at high speed, blend melon meat with 2 egg whites (use yolks in scrambled eggs), 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup lime juice until... - 35.1381
Jeweled Honeydew Mold
1. Dissolve strawberry and lemon gelatins in hot water in a large bowl; stir in cold water. Pour 1/2 cup into a lightly oiled, 6-cup bowl. Place bowl in a pan of ice and water to speed setting; chill until softly set. Keep the remaining gelatin mixture at... - 34.2052
Honeydew Melon Dessert Bowl
1. Cut off top third of each melon. Scoop out seeds; scoop fruit into balls or chunks from shells and from top slices, removing as much melon as possible. Discard top slices.
2. Place melon pieces in a bowl. Drain litchis, reserving 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the... - 28.2856
Honeydew Melon Ice
1. Combine the water and the sugar in a small saucepan. Heat to boiling, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Simmer the syrup, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Cool the syrup completely.
2. Cut the melon into quarters; remove and discard the seeds and the rind. Cut... - 29.7505
1. Freeze honeydew chunks 3 hours until partially frozen.
2. Carefully remove rind in strips from 1 lime, using a small poring knife and being careful to avoid white pith.
3. Remove juice from limes to equal 2 tablespoons.
4. In a small... - 44.3378
1) Peel the cucumber and then cut it into pieces measuring about ½-inch each. Sprinkle salt and keep aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Slice the melon in half crosswise. Take out all the seeds. Scoop all the flesh out carefully in small balls, or... - 47.7475
Sole Fillets With Honeydew Melon
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Butter a shallow dish and sprinkle the bottom with the chopped onion.
2 Pound the fish fillets lightly with a rolling pin, to break down the fibers, then season with salt, pepper and ground ginger. Fold the fillets in two and... - 35.9602
Honeydew Fruit Bowl
1) From the honeydew melon halves, carefully scoop out fruit balls.
2) Keep aside the 1-inch-thick shell for later use.
3) In a bowl, add honeydew balls, cantaloupe balls, strawberries, pineapple and blueberries. Toss gently.
4) Add the fruit mix in... - 34.4022
Honeydew Melon With Blackcurrant Iced Mousse
Set the thermostat of the refrigerator to its coldest setting.
In a saucepan, combine the black- currant juice, water, sugar and lemon rind.
Bring to the boil over moderately high heat and boil for 4 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lemon... - 39.0113
Chilled Honeydew Soup
Halve the melons and scoop out the seeds.
Peel, then cut the flesh into chunks.
Transfer about a third of the chunks to a blender.
Add the lime juice and fennel seeds.
Puree on high speed.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add to the pot and stir well. - 34.731
Honeydew Horn Of Plenty
1) Cut one of the honeydew melons in half and scoop out the seeds.
2) Use a melon-ball cutter or the ½ teaspoon of a measuring-spoon set to cut out enough balls to make 3 cups.
3) Put the melon balls in a medium-sized bowl.
4) De-seed the watermelon... - 41.4827
Fruit In Honeydew Shells
Cut top third from honeydew melon, using a deep zigzag cut.
Cover and refrigerate top portion to use as desired.
Remove seeds and scoop balls from larger section of melon; reserve melon balls.
Scoop remaining pulp from melon with large spoon to form shell;... - 36.4583
Betty's Honeydew Sorbet
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cool, Refreshing Honeydew Sorbet. This is prepared and frozen in a pan in the freezer and is scooped to make a beautiful dessert in a sherbet glass. - 0
Chilled Honeydew Soup
1. Take a sharp knife and half the melons and scoop out the seeds from the pulp.
2. Peel the skin and cut the flesh into chunks.
3. Place all the fruit chunks into blender[2/3 portion of the whole]
4. Add limejuice and fennel seeds in it.
5. Set the... - 39.0533
1) In small saucepan, soak gelatine in 1/4 cup of orange beverage.
2) Heat the saucepan gently and mix to dissolve the gelatine.
3) Take off from the heat.
4) Add in the remaining beverage and colouring.
5) Pour the mixture in a bowl and place... - 38.7597
Honeydew And Strawberry Salad With Cooled Cucumber Dressing
1. Line 4 salad plates with shredded lettuce.
2. Halve the melon lengthwise and then slice each half into half to get 4 equal slices.
3. Remove the seeds and fibers and thinly slice off the skin.
4. Dice the melon slices into 1-inch pieces.
5.... - 47.8042
Orange Honeydew Creamsicle
Have you ever tried a orange and honeydew blend? Melon and citrus are a combination that come highly recommended and so does this drink. Simply put the two together, blend, and you have rejuvenation in a glass! - 85.5907
Honeydew Salad With Apricot Cream Dressing
1) In a bowl, add cream, pecans, coconut and apricots.
2) Stir well.
3) Add the melon balls into sherbet or champagne glasses.
4) Top with the cream dressing. - 34.925
1) Peel, seed and cut the melon into chunks.
2) In a food processor, puree the melon, then add 1/4 cup honey and process until just mixed.
3) In a large saucepan, cook the mixture over a medium heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.... - 37.1574
Frosted Honeydew Crescents
1. Drain syrup from fruit cocktail. Measure and reserve 2 cups and set aside.
2. In a small bowl add the gelatin and pour over the hot water. Stir until dissolved completely.
3. To gelatin mixture, add 1 1/4 cups syrup and lemon juice... - 46.5077
Ginger Honeydew Refresher
1) Take a food processor or blender container and combine together apple juice concentrate, melon and water. Blend to a smooth consistency.
2) Add ginger, lemon juice and food color. Blend again.
3) Pour mixture into a 4 quart non-metal container.... - 39.5418
Honeydew Cantaloupe Semi Freddo
The Honeydew Cantaloupe Semi Freddo lends a wonderful finishing touch to your party spread! This lovely Italian dessert is super delicious! Try this Honeydew Cantaloupe Semi Freddo recipe! - 40.625
Honeydew Rings With Fruit
Peel melon, discard all seeds and slice cross-wise into 8 1-inch thick rings.
Arrange 1 ring on each individual dessert plate.
Chill all other fruits ready for serving time.
Place scoop of sherbet in center of each melon ring, and scatter cantaloupe balls,... - 28.8503
"Cut 1 inch off top each melon; scoop out seeds.
Combine fruits; fill melons with fruit mixture.
Pour 1/2 cup wine into each melon; replace tops.
Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
Cut melons into halves; serve.
" - 32.0712
Minted Melon Soup
Combine the melon, lemon juice, yogurt, and chopped mint in a food processor or blender and puree.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until thoroughly chilled.
Stir the cucumber into the puree and serve in small chilled bowls, garnished with a sprig... - 30.0581
Drain pineapple, reserving juice, set pineapple aside.
Combine pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice, honey, mint, orange rind, and lime rind in a small bowl, stir well.
Combine reserved pineapple chunks and melon balls in a large bowl.
Pour fruit juice... - 36.7837
Honeydew With Blueberries
Cut a chilled honeydew melon into 1-inch slices crosswise to make rings.
Remove seeds and lay rings on serving plates.
Fill centres with fresh blueberries.
Serve with wedges of lime. - 19.2266
Honeydew Fruit Bowl
Carefully scoop out fruit balls from honeydew halves, reserving a 1-inch-thick shell.
Combine honeydew balls with the next 4 ingredients; toss gently.
Fill each melon half with mixed fruit. - 19.3813
Minty Honeydew Kiwi Smoothie
Nothing like a refreshing, chilled, fruity smoothie in a hot, summer afternoon, when you are back home after a hectic day. This smoothie can as well be an ideal breakfast alternative, if you feel like. It's also so easy to blend up the fresh fruits with a... - 107.896
Honeydew Granita has a simple taste. The honey lovers must try Honeydew Granita. Honeydew Granita is an easy to prepare recipe. - 33.863
Cantaloupe Balls With Honeydew Sherbet
1) Cut cantaloupes into half, in zigzag style.
2) Carefully pull the halves apart and remove seeds.
3) From both the halves, cut as many cantaloupe balls as possible.
4) Now, with a spoon, scrape out the remaining fruit and save the shells.
5)... - 42.2152
Honeydew Berry Parfaits
Reserve 6 berries; quarter remaining berries.
Sprinkle quartered berries with 1 tablespoon sugar.
Mix banana and next 3 ingredients; blend well.
Arrange melon in bottom of 6 pan ait glasses; spoon half of die yogurt mixture over melon.
Top with sweetened... - 26.3796
Honeydew Luncheon Salad
Several hours ahead:
1. Cut a slice from top of each melon; set aside; scoop out all seeds.
2. Place a generous spoonful of cottage cheese in each melon. Top with 2 or 3 strawberries, then more cheese, then a few blueberries; repeat until filled.
3. Replace... - 30.4681
Apple Honeydew Ice
In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients; process until smooth.
Pour into 8- or 9-inch nonmetal square pan.
Cover; freeze until firm.
Scoop frozen mixture into dessert dishes. - 25.7872
Ginger Nut Honeydew Wedges
A sweet and crunchy sprinkling of toasted almonds, candied ginger, and just a little sugar enhances juicy melon wedges without adding many calories.
Spread almonds in a pie pan; toast in a 350° oven until golden under skin (7 to 8 minutes).
Let cool... - 28.5674
Red Jeweled Honeydew
Cut a 2 1/2 inch plug in one end of melon.
With long-handled spoon, remove seeds.
Turn melon upside down on paper toweling to drain.
Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water; add raspberries, wine, lime juice, and salt.
Chill till mixture is partially set.
Cut... - 34.4013
Honeydew Fruit Salad
Chill all ingredients thoroughly.
Cut melon into quarters.
Separate melon from shell; cut into pieces, leaving pieces in shell.
Combine ham, orange sections, green grapes, cherries, nectarine, and celery.
Toss to mix.
Spoon the fruit onto melon... - 37.4011
Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds.
Peel the melon.
Scoop the soft pulp into chunks.
Puree in a food processor.
Measure 1 3/4 cups (435 mL) of melon puree.
Discard any extra, or reserve it for another use.
Put the melon into a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 36.8187
Honeydew Surprise Drink
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; chill until partially set.
Fold in pineapple and oranges.
Peel melon; cut slice from one end.
Fill melon center with gelatin mixture.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until firm.
Slice; serve on bed of... - 39.6494
Shrimp And Honeydew Salad
Combine shrimp, celery, and lemon juice.
Just before serving, drain off liquid.
Combine shrimp and melon balls.
Add mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
Toss lightly with a fork. - 38.1049
Honeydew With Honey Ginger Sauce
Heat honey in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until warm; add lime juice and brandy.
Cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, arid stir in ginger.
Place 1/2 cup melon balls in each of 8 dessert bowls; drizzle honey mixture... - 26.3966
Honeydew Pineapple Whip
Peel and cube the melon and crush a few pieces at a time at high speed in a covered blender until you have 1 cup, then sprinkle the jelly powder into the emptied blender and add the boiling water.
Cover and blend 30 seconds or until melted.
Add the melon,... - 32.0778
Honeydew Fruit Salad
Cut melons into halves.
In large bowl combine ham, peaches, grapes, and celery.
Toss to mix.
Spoon fruit mixture into melon halves.
In small bowl blend peach yogurt and sugar, if desired; spoon yogurt over fruit mixture - 34.5519
Honeydew-berry Pare Aits
Reserve 6 berries; quarter remaining berries.
Sprinkle quartered berries with 1 tablespoon sugar.
Mix banana and next 3 ingredients; blend well.
Arrange melon in bottom of 6 par-fait glasses; spoon half of the yogurt mixture over melon.
Top with sweetened... - 35.6404
Fruit Filled Honeydew Wedges
Combine sour cream, honey, mustard, and lemon juice; blend well, cover, and chill.
Place a melon wedge on 6 to 8 individual salad plates.
Peel and slice peaches; place on top of honeydew with berries.
Pass chilled dressing to spoon over servings - 29.312
Sliced Oranges And Honeydew With Cointreau
1 Peel the oranges and slice crosswise.
2 Peel the honeydew and slice crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3 Cut the orange slices into 2-inch pieces.
4 In a large chilled bowl, layer oranges and melon.
5 Pour Cointreau over all.
6 ... - 32.7127
Honeydew And Seafood
1. Cut a melon into two equal halves.
2. Use a melon bailer to scoop out center of the melon, leaving about 1/4-inch-wide rim on rinds.
3. Cut each rind half into thirds.
4. In a bowl, mix together tuna fish, shrimp (reserving some for garnish),... - 42.2097
In 1-cup glass measure or a custard cup soften gelatin in water; place in pan of water.
Heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
In blender container combine 1 cup of the melon cubes, the lime juice, honey, and the gelatin mixture.
Cover and blend at high... - 36.8705
Sparkling Honeydew Loaf
Soften gelatin in 1/2 CUP cold water.
Add 1 3/4 cups boiling water; stir till gelatin dissolves.
Stir in thawed concentrate.
Gently stir in ginger ale.
Divide gelatin mixture in half.
Stir cherry juice into first half.
Chill till partially set; fold in... - 37.3277
Chicken & Honeydew Salad
The Chicken & Honeydew Salad is a well flavored salad. One spoon of this well loved salad is enough to get one addicted to it! Try this wonderful Chicken & Honeydew Salad recipe - 42.4506
Honeydew Wedges With Berries
Cut honeydew in half and discard seeds.
Peel, using a paring knife.
Cut melon into 3/4-inch wedges.
Arrange melon on a plate.
Mix melted butter with liqueur and orange zest.
Brush honeydew wedges with flavored butter.
Wash and hull strawberries.
Pat dry with... - 37.9827
Prosciutto And Honeydew Appetizer
Using sharp knife, cut fruit from rind, leaving wedge of fruit intact.
Leaving wedge on rind, cut pulp in half lengthwise, then crosswise into bite-size pieces.
Using decorative toothpicks secure a lemon wedge, rind down, crosswise across center of each melon... - 25.0093
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; chill till par- tially set.
Combine whipped cream and sugar; fold into gelatin.
Add grapes, celery and melon balls; pour mixture into 3-cup mold.
Chill until firm. - 29.0573
Cold Melon Surprise
1) Cut out a large piece from top of each cantaloupe and remove seeds.
2) In small bowls, stand the cantaloupes securely and sprinkle the cavities with powdered sugar.
3) Scoop out balls from the honeydew melon, fill into the cantaloupes, then pour in... - 38.9451
1. In a bowl, place the chilled melon and generously drizzle lemon juice.
2. Sprinkle with ginger.
3. Serve immediately as a starter. - 25.9918
Assorted Melon Wedges With Lime
Cut three or four different kinds of melon into thin wedges (honeydew, cantaloup and watermelon make a nice color combination).
Set the wedges on a large serving plate and add wedges of lime to squeeze over. - 14.8647
Strawberries In Melon Rings
Cut thin slices from ends of melon.
Cut melon crosswise into 4 to 6 slices, about 1 inch thick; remove seeds and fibers.
Place each ring on dessert plate.
Cut around edge of rind to loosen fruit.
Cut fruit into 1-inch pieces (leave rind and fruit... - 23.5633
Melon Rings With Strawberries
Rinse strawberries, but do not hull.
Set aside to drain.
Cut melon crosswise into 1-inch-thick rings.
Place slices on individual plates.
With a knife, carefully cut around the slice 1/4 inch from the rind; do not remove rind.
Slice pulp to make... - 22.9556
Using a melon bailer make balls from rock melon (cantaloupe), honeydew melon and watermelon.
Combine lemon juice, honey and passion fruit pulp in a bowl.
Add melon balls and toss to coat.
Thread melon balls, alternately, onto 12 wooden skewers. Chill. - 32.2213
Creamy Curried Melon
Everyone one at home love the chance of putting together this Creamy Curried Melon. Creamy Curried Melon is creamy and tasty. Anyone will like it! - 26.5723
Prosciutto-wrapped Melon -- Easter
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Prosciutto-Wrapped Melon Slices. These are easy and delicious, and they will be a hit on your Easter dinner table! - 0
Bring 1 cup carbonated beverage to a boil.
Add to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add water to remaining carbonated beverage to make 3/4 cup liquid; stir into gelatin mixture.
Chill until thickened; then fold in diced melon.
Pour into 4 cup mold and chill... - 27.6106
Melon Rings With Strawberries
1. To prepare the melon cut it crosswise into rings 1 inch thick and remove seeds.
2. On individual plates place slices and with a knife carefully loosen pulp by cutting around the slice 1/4 inch from the rind without removing the rind.
3. Slice pulp... - 30.3945
Melon Balls With Lime
Cut honeydew into 6 equal pieces and discard seeds.
Halve cantaloupe and discard seeds.
Using melon bailer, carefully scoop out fruit.
Arrange in honeydew shells.
Cover and chill, if preferred.
To serve, slit each lime wedge and secure to one end of melon... - 25.854
Melon In Port
Halve the honeydew melon and the water-melon and remove the seeds.
Using a melon-baller, scoop out the flesh and place in a bowl.
Slice the stem ginger and add to the melon with the ground cinnamon and port.
Cover and chill in the fridge for 3-4 hrs, stirring... - 28.6344
Halve cantaloupe and honeydew melon and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into balls or pieces using a melon bailer or knife.
Remove as many seeds from watermelon as possible.
Cut flesh into balls or pieces.Place all melon pieces in a serving bowl.
Sprinkle mint... - 29.0584
Rainbow Melon Julep
1) In a large bowl, place the melon balls.
2) In a small bowl, combine the orange and lemon peels, juices, sugar and chopped mint together.
3) Pour over the melon balls and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
4) Just before serving, pour over the chilled ... - 39.7146
Melon Ball Cooler
Combine first 5 ingredients, stir well.
Pour over crushed ice.
Garnish with melon balls and mint sprigs, if desired. - 27.0382
Sparkling Melon Compote
Cut melon into balls with melon ball cutter.
Alternate cantaloupe and honeydew balls and the coconut in 4 parfait glasses.
Top each with a scoop of sherbet; fill glasses with grape juice. - 22.2261
Minted Melon Mold
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water; add mint sprigs.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved; steep for 5 minutes.
Remove mint; add 1/2 cup cold water, lemon juice, mayonnaise and salt.
Pour into refrig- erator tray; quick-chill in freezer for 15 to 20... - 39.3913
Melon And Ham Platter
Cut each melon half into 6 wedges; pare.
Arrange melon wedges on platter.
Roll up slices of ham; place around melon.
Garnish with lemon wedges.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 4 hours. - 25.7182
1) Cut orange into sections.
2) In a blender, process melons lightly and mix in orange.
3) Serve the drink at once. - 27.8671
Melon A La Mode
1 Cut the honedew into quarters.
2 Remove the seeds and discard.
3 Into each melon quarter, spoon ice cream and top with strawberries. - 26.2309
Lox And Melon
Wrap a slice of lox around each melon ball, place a lime wedge on top or squeeze lime juice over top if preferred, and secure with a toothpick. - 19.9942
Arrange fruits on watercress.
Drizzle with Citrus Dressing. - 28.9799
1) In a blender, put all the ingredients and process till they are smooth.
2) Pour the concoction into 2 rock glasses.
3) Serve right away. - 27.0198
Juice both ingredients to make a sweetly refreshing drink and serve with a twist of lemon. - 25.4906
Melon-Jalapeno Salsa is the best bet to serve with grilled fish, chicken, shrimp and pork. This is a heady mix of honeydew melon, cantalopue, watermelon and seasonings. Just try this easy to prepare Melon-Jalapeno Salsa. - 27.7624
Melon Ambrosia when garnished with fresh mint is a treat in itself. This melon ambrosia is way too easy to prepare and can be served on any occasion. Check out the recipe of Melon Ambrosia. - 38.3447
Melon Salad With Prawns
Arrange endive on serving platter.
Top with prawns, honeydew melon and cantaloupe.
Combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and parsley in bowl; mix well.
Spoon over salad. - 38.3973
Jamaican Pork Chops With Melon Salsa
For salsa, in a small bowl stir together honeydew melon, cantaloupe, mint, and honey.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Trim fat from chops.
Rub jerk seasoning onto both sides of chops.
Place chops on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium... - 33.8487
Place melon balls in blender.
Add ice cream and milk.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Serve immediately. - 29.8356
Salmon And Melon Salad
Thaw salmon, if frozen.
In a skillet combine water, green onion, bay leaf, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Bring to boiling, then add salmon.
Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Drain and cool... - 46.8219
Honeydew Melon Recipes By Category