- » Honeydew Dressing
Honeydew Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honeydew dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honeydew dressing recipes.
Honeydew And Strawberry Salad With Cooled Cucumber Dressing
1. Line 4 salad plates with shredded lettuce.
2. Halve the melon lengthwise and then slice each half into half to get 4 equal slices.
3. Remove the seeds and fibers and thinly slice off the skin.
4. Dice the melon slices into 1-inch pieces.
5.... - 47.8042
Honeydew Salad With Apricot Cream Dressing
1) In a bowl, add cream, pecans, coconut and apricots.
2) Stir well.
3) Add the melon balls into sherbet or champagne glasses.
4) Top with the cream dressing. - 34.925
Honeydew Grape Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine honeydew and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lime rind, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour over fruit; toss lightly.
Chill 1 hour.
Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. - 34.1664
You May Also Like!
Honeydew Surprise Drink
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; chill until partially set.
Fold in pineapple and oranges.
Peel melon; cut slice from one end.
Fill melon center with gelatin mixture.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until firm.
Slice; serve on bed of... - 39.6494
Fruit Filled Honeydew Wedges
Combine sour cream, honey, mustard, and lemon juice; blend well, cover, and chill.
Place a melon wedge on 6 to 8 individual salad plates.
Peel and slice peaches; place on top of honeydew with berries.
Pass chilled dressing to spoon over servings - 29.312
Honeydew Luncheon Salad
Several hours ahead:
1. Cut a slice from top of each melon; set aside; scoop out all seeds.
2. Place a generous spoonful of cottage cheese in each melon. Top with 2 or 3 strawberries, then more cheese, then a few blueberries; repeat until filled.
3. Replace... - 30.4681
Cucumber Honeydew Salad
1) In a bowl, stir the jelly powder in boiling water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the coriander, cumin seeds, lemon juice and salt, then refrigerate.
3) In another bowl, combine yogurt and salad dressing together until smooth.
4) Stir in the cucumber... - 50.7295
1) Peel the cucumber and then cut it into pieces measuring about ½-inch each. Sprinkle salt and keep aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Slice the melon in half crosswise. Take out all the seeds. Scoop all the flesh out carefully in small balls, or... - 47.7475
Honeydew And Seafood
1. Cut a melon into two equal halves.
2. Use a melon bailer to scoop out center of the melon, leaving about 1/4-inch-wide rim on rinds.
3. Cut each rind half into thirds.
4. In a bowl, mix together tuna fish, shrimp (reserving some for garnish),... - 42.2097
Honeydew Fruit Salad
Chill all ingredients thoroughly.
Cut melon into quarters.
Separate melon from shell; cut into pieces, leaving pieces in shell.
Combine ham, orange sections, green grapes, cherries, nectarine, and celery.
Toss to mix.
Spoon the fruit onto melon... - 37.4011
Frosted Honeydew Crescents
1. Drain syrup from fruit cocktail. Measure and reserve 2 cups and set aside.
2. In a small bowl add the gelatin and pour over the hot water. Stir until dissolved completely.
3. To gelatin mixture, add 1 1/4 cups syrup and lemon juice... - 46.5077
Sparkling Honeydew Loaf
Soften gelatin in 1/2 CUP cold water.
Add 1 3/4 cups boiling water; stir till gelatin dissolves.
Stir in thawed concentrate.
Gently stir in ginger ale.
Divide gelatin mixture in half.
Stir cherry juice into first half.
Chill till partially set; fold in... - 37.3277
Fruit Tray With Honey Lemon Dressing
On a large serving platter, arrange in rows: cantaloupe, kiwi, pineapple, watermelon, orange, grapes, and honeydew, if you wish.
Prepare honey-lemon dressing and pass to spoon over individual servings. - 26.8199