- » Honey Zucchini
Honey Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey zucchini recipes.
Honey Zucchini Bread
In large bowl, measure and mix together dry ingredients.
Grate zucchini; measure and set aside.
In medium bowl, mix together slightly beaten eggs, salad oil, honey, vanilla and zucchini.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring only enough to moisten.
Do... - 43.8055
Honey Zucchini Butterscotch
Put all ingredients in blender, except ice cubes.
Zoom until well blended.
Add crushed ice cubes, one at a time, with blender on high, until shake is thick.
This may take 5 to 7 cubes, depending on ice cube size.
Work quickly for a really thick shake.
Serve... - 31.4457
You May Also Like!
Spiced Honey Pudding
Trim ends from zucchini; steam until tender.
Put into blender container with honey, salt, spices, and milk.
Blend until smooth.
Add egg and blend.
Stir in flour; mix well.
Turn into custard cups; sprinkle tops with nutmeg and shredded coconut.
Bake at 300Â°... - 39.6709
Combine margarine, vanilla, eggs, and honey; beat with mixer.
Beat in water.
Add dry ingredients; mix well.
Stir in zucchini and nuts.
Bake at 350Â° in greased and floured 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Good with... - 39.3509
Honey Grilled Veggies With Honey Garlic Ranch Sauce
SAUCE: Place the garlic, egg yolks, mustard, and cayenne in a blender or food processor.
With the machine running, slowly add the oil in a thin stream until mixture reaches the consistency of mayonnaise.Stir in the honey, lemon juice, buttermilk, cheese,... - 35.3775
Zucchini Upside-down Pudding
Mix flour, lemon peel and cinnamon with zucchini.
Stir in honey and lemon juice.
Spoon into greased 8" square pan. - 29.0413
Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, make a well in center.
Combine egg, zucchini, honey, oil, and vanilla, mixing well; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Stir in walnuts.
Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
Bake... - 32.9228
Tangy Zucchini Spears
1) Neatly cut the zucchini into finger-sized spears.
2) In a shallow bowl, put the zucchini.
3) Combine together the honey, vinegar, celery seeds, mustard seeds, dry mustard and turmeric in a 1-quart saucepan.
4) Bring the contents to a boil and then... - 35.1106
1. Wash the zucchini and dice very fine. Put in a salad bowl with the scallions, dill, parsley, and oregano.
2. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, and honey and pour over the zucchini. Toss to mix well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer before serving. - 26.3895
Carrot And Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease an 8 1/2- inch by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a... - 47.3428
Zucchini In Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a pan heat oil and saute onions in it.
2) Let it stand to cool.
3) Stir in yogurt, honey and vinegar.
4) Blend with zucchini and onions.
5) Serve immediately. - 37.0451
Tangy Zucchini Spear
Cut the zucchini into finger-size spears.
Place in a shallow bowl.
In a 1-quart saucepan, combine the vinegar, honey, celery seeds, mustard seeds, turmeric and dry mustard.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Pour over the... - 39.2202