- » Honey Yogurt Waffle
Honey Yogurt Waffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey yogurt waffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey yogurt waffle recipes.
Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes Or Waffles With Lemon Honey Butter
Lemon-Honey Butter: In small bowl, whip butter until light; blend in honey, lemon rind and juice.
In large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Stir together yogurt, milk, egg yolks and butter; mix into flour... - 43.4614
The only problem with Crunchy Waffles is that sometimes they can get a bit too crunchy. But my family likes Crunchy Waffles that way. And so will you! - 32.1145
Wow! Waffles though a basic waffle recipe a has got an addictive taste. And that is the only reason why and this is probably the only thing my kids keep asking again and again. Make them for your kids too! - 39.1385
Waffles With Sherry Sauce
Waffles With Sherry Sauce is a yummy breakfast that is a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this tasty Waffles With Sherry Sauce which is why it has almost become a tradition to have this served on weekends! Try this Waffles With Sherry Sauce recipe.... - 37.4235
Sunflower Rolled Waffles
Put the oats and wheat into a small mixing bowl. Pour the hot water over them and stir. Let them sit and soften for a few minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients in the order given, stirring carefully after each addition.
To bake, spread about 1/2 cup of... - 36.1082
Potato Waffles With Peach Sauce
1. To prepare waffles: In a medium bowl, combine the milk, egg substitute, honey.
2. Combine the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, and allspice into a large bowl.
3. Stir in the potatoes and hazelnuts.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients... - 42.0802
Roasted Berries And Apriums With French Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss fruit with butter. Roast on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes.
3. Whisk together orange and lemon juices, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Toss fruit with honey mixture.
5. Serve fruit over top of ice... - 0
1. To prepare pancakes: In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, yogurt, egg substitute, and maple syrup.
2. In a separate medium size bowl, stir together the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, caraway, cinnamon, raisins and apples.
3.... - 44.042