- » Honey Yeast Roll
Honey Yeast Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey yeast roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey yeast roll recipes.
Homemade Yeast Rolls (grandma Barb's Bangin' Yeast Rolls)
Hot, soft and buttery describes my grandma Barb's easy, homemade yeast rolls. Yep, these rolls are so easy that even I, with my yeast roll challenged self can make them.
I grew up on these rolls and knew the holidays where approaching when the phone started... - 116.356
Honey Wheat Brown And Serve Rolls
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over warm water in small bowl; stir until yeast is dissolved.
Let stand 5 minutes until mixture is bubbly.
Combine whole wheat flour and 2 cups all-purpose flour in medium bowl.
Measure 1 1/2 cups flour mixture into large bowl.
Add... - 39.8828
Yeast Bread Rolls
Craving for soft bread. Try the yeast rolls as a perfect breakfast option or as dinner rolls. Watch this video to prepare moist and tasty rolls at the same time soft and crisp. They say, the bread served with the meal makes all the difference. This recipe... - 137.654
Swiss Yeast Cake
Cream the yeast with the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl.
Stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre.
Pour in the milk, butter, egg yolks and the yeast liquid.
With one hand or a spatula, draw the flour into the liquid and beat until the... - 41.5678
Prepare a yeast dough from the flour, yeast, honey and warmed buttermilk.
Let rise 15 minutes.
Mash the Gorgonzola.
Pit and chop the olives and add to the dough with the cheese, 4 tablespoons of oil, the tomato paste and the spices.
Set the... - 38.3311
Combine milk, butter or oil, honey, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm by adding water.
Add yeast, then egg and mix well.
Cover and allow to set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Roll out dough on... - 42.4724
Cardamom Honey Rolls
These Cardamom Honey Rolls are fabulous! These flavorful rolls are a pleasure to eat during teatime ! Try out these Cardamom Honey Rolls and come back here with your suggestions! - 37.5501
Honey Graham Sweet Potato Rolls
To Make Dough: Place flours, salt, and yeast in a food processor with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add sweet potatoes, honey, vegetable oil, and egg white and process until blended.
Heat syrup or water to 125° or 130°F., or until very hot to the... - 40.7992
Honey Whole Wheat Rolls
1. In a cup, combine the yeast, lukewarm water, and sugar. Set in a warm place until mixture starts to bubble.
2. Put the butter, honey, and salt in a large bowl. Pour the boiling water over and stir to melt the butter. Pour in the cold water and stir in the... - 37.9728
Merijoy's Honey Whole Wheat Rolls
1) In the warm water, dissolve the yeast and 1 teaspoon of honey.
2) In a large mixing bowl or food processor, place the warm milk with the butter and the remaining honey, salt and yeast mixture.
3) Add all the whole wheat flour at once and beat well... - 46.5574
Caraway Rye Rolls
1. Combine 3 cups rye flour, yeast, and caraway seeds. Set aside.
2. Heat milk, salt, honey, and oil until lukewarm. Add to flour mixture.
3. Add lightly beaten egg whites. Beat for about 3 minutes.
4. Add remaining 1 cup rye flour, 2 cups whole wheat flour,... - 35.7401
1. Crumble the compressed yeast and put it, or the dry yeast, in a bowl. Add the honey and, while stirring, pour in the buttermilk. Continue to stir until the yeast is dissolved.
2. Stir in the melted butter.
3. Mix in 2 cups of the flour, the baking soda,... - 39.3645
Potato Oat Rolls
1 ln a 1-pintglassmeasuringcup,combinethewaterand mustard and let stand for 1 0 minutes.
In a large bowl, with a wooden spoon oran electric mixerset on low speed, gradually beat the hot liquid into the potatoes.
Let the mixture cool to lukewarm (105°-115°... - 39.3496
Carmene's Fantastic Rolls
Combine hot water, honey, powdered milk, and yeast in Bosch bowl.
Allow yeast to activate.
Add eggs and 7 cups flour.
Stir until thoroughly mixed; dough will resemble cake batter.
Let rest until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Add salt, oil, and remaining... - 35.4691
No Need Knead Rolls
1. Sprinkle yeast on warm (120Â°) water.
2. Add whole wheat flour, salt, oil, honey, and egg white. Beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
3. Add unbleached flour.
4. Cover. Let rise 30 minutes, optional.
5. Stir and spoon into nonstick or paper-lined muffin... - 32.984
Super Honey Rolls
1. Take a large mixing bowl, put water and yeast in it and stir.
2. Mix 2 1/2 cups flour with salt and put the flour mixture in the yeast mixture.
3. Put ½ cup butter, egg and honey to the mixture and stir well.
4. Put more flour to make firm... - 40.6152
Combine milk, shortening, sugar and 1 tablespoon salt; mix well.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water; add to lukewarm mix.
Add 112 of the flour; beat until smooth.
Beat 2 eggs; add to flour mixture.
Stir dough well.
Add remaining flour to... - 43.4293
Orange Honey Sourdough Rolls
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water and let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in milk, starter, butter, honey, and salt.
Gradually mix in 3 cups of the flour; dough will be sticky.
Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until... - 35.942
Crusty Oval Rolls
Crusty Oval Rolls has a fine taste. Crusty Oval Rolls gets its taste from dry yeast mixed with honey and shortening. Crusty Oval Rolls is cherished by many worldwide. - 37.7784
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in honey, shortening, salt, 1% cups warm water and the whole wheat flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough all-purpose flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface;... - 40.0561
Honey Almond Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; stir in honey, milk, butter, eggs, and salt.
Gradually add 3 1/2 cups of the flour, mixing until well blended (dough will be sticky).
Turn over in a greased bowl; cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled... - 39.7888
Honey Oatmeal Bread
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast. In saucepan heat milk, honey, oil, and salt just until warm (120° to 130°). Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping side of bowl... - 35.4812
Yeast Pie Crust With Potatoes
Soften yeast in potato water.
Add honey and potatoes; let rise for 1 hour.
Blend in oil, eggs and salt.
Add enough flour to make stiff dough.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Set in warm place until doubled in bulk.
Roll out in two... - 31.7574
Sweet Yeast Dough
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand 3 minutes. Add milk, sugar or honey, salt, butter and half of the flour. Beat until smooth. Mix in enough remaining flour to make the dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto a floured surface.... - 24.4275
Yeast Raised Whole Wheat Doughnuts
1. Sprinkle the yeast over 1/2 cup water and stir in the sugar. Set aside for 10 minutes, or until the yeast is bubbling actively.
2. Stir in the remaining water, the honey, oil, eggs, salt, and dry milk. Mix well. Stir in enough of the sifted flour to make a... - 34.5109
Cereal Yeast Bread
1. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the 1-1/2 cup of cereal, 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast and salt; mix well.
2. In another saucepan, tip in the water, milk and butter and place the pan over low heat. The pan should be at an... - 46.5887
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.403
Scald milk, and cool to lukewarm.
Pour into Bosch bowl, and add honey and yeast.
Let yeast activate.
Add eggs, salt, and flour.
Knead for 10 to 12 minutes.
Let rise 1 hour.
Roll out into a large rectangle.
Spread with one third of the butter, fold over, and... - 33.2654
TO MAKE THE SPONGE In a large bowl, mix together the water, yeast, and sugar.
Let stand until it looks creamy and the yeast is activated, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the flour, cover loosely with plastic wrap, and let stand in a warm place until bubbly, about 1... - 36.4659
Quick Whole Wheat Rolls
Quick Whole Wheat Rolls is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Quick Whole Wheat Rolls; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 34.2475
Coffee Ring Deluxe
Combine buttermilk, butter or oil, water, honey, and salt.
Allow mixture to cool to lukewarm, then add yeast and mix well.
Blend in egg, then cover and allow to set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and... - 40.771
Cocktail Twirl Ups
Soften yeast in water.
Add butter or oil, honey, and salt.
Mix well, then add egg.
When well blended, add flour and mix until dough is soft.
Divide dough into 3 equal parts.
Roll each part to a 5 x 16-inch rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Mix cheese, olives,... - 42.3553
In bowl combine yeast, warm water, and honey.
Let yeast dissolve for a few minutes.
Mix flour and salt.
Stir into the yeast mixture with the oil and enough water to form a firm dough.
Knead 5 to 10 minutes.
Cover bowl with a damp cloth and allow dough to rise... - 38.6254
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add butter or oil, honey, and salt.
Mix well, then add egg.
Stir in flour and mix until well blended and soft.
Divide dough into four parts and roll each part paper-thin on a well-floured board.
Mix... - 42.6154
Sourdough Whole Grain English Muffins
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in starter, honey, salt, dry milk, wheat germ, cracked wheat (or other cereal), whole wheat or graham flour, and 1 cup of the all-purpose flour.
Beat well for 5 minutes.
Gradually mix in 1 1/2 cups of the... - 42.5201
Combine scalded milk, butter, salt, and honey.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and mix well.
Add flour and work until dough is well blended and soft.
Roll out on floured board to 1/2-inch thickness and cut into 3-inch circles.
Sprinkle cornmeal on baking... - 36.0499
Soft Bread Sticks
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add 1 teaspoon honey.
In large bowl, mix oil or butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, salt, and boiling water.
When lukewarm, add first beaten egg, then dissolved yeast.
Gradually stir in whole wheat flour, mixing well, but do not... - 42.4247
Curry Sticks With Egg Butter
In a bowl mix the flour with the salt and curry powder.
Make a well in the middle.
Add the yeast into the well and add the honey.
Warm the milk with the flaked butter, pour into the well in the flour and mix with some of the flour and the yeast.
Cover and set... - 42.286
Whole Wheat Bread Sticks
1. Sprinkle yeast onto warm water. Let set about 10 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg white and mix well.
3. Divide dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball between hands to form a bread stick. If desired, pinch in half to form 24 short bread... - 34.6037