- » Honey Wine Marinade
Honey Wine Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey wine marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey wine marinade recipes.
Honey And Wine Marinade For Lamb
In a pan combine wine, vinegar, garlic, oil, honey, mint, salt and pepper and cook gently until simmering.
Cover and set aside for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Pour over lamb to marinate. - 28.2844
Lamb Chops With Minted Honey Marinade
In blender container combine mint, mustard, honey, and vinegar and process until smooth, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
In glass or stainless-steel bowl (not aluminum) arrange chops; add mint mixture and turn to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap... - 31.7687
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 1-quart jar, stirring well.
Gradually add oil; mix well.
Add honey, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and red pepper.
Cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate chicken before cooking.
Pie-move chicken from... - 36.2028
Fajita Steaks With Honey Pickle Salsa
If using, prepare Honey-Pickle Salsa.
Cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
For glaze, -in a small saucepan combine vinegar, brown sugar, lime peel, lime juice, mustard, soy sauce, and ginger.
Bring to boiling over medium heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, about 10... - 38.8446
Tomato Sherry Marinade
Place beef or pork in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl combine tomato sauce, sherry, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 33.2644
Japanese Teriyaki Marinade
Japanese Teriyaki Marinade is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Japanese Teriyaki Marinade; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 32.2778
Oriental Pork Chops
These oriental pork chops are made with chinese flavor to it. Marinated with spices like garlic and ginger root with a hserry and soy sauce base, the oriental pork chops have a hint of orange peel to taste. Grilled to cook, these pork chops can be served with... - 47.2519
To marinade, pork, lamb or fish go for this Citrus Marinade. You can prepare this Citrus Marinade in a jiffy, provided that you have all the ingredients ready. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting Citrus Marinade. - 32.3713
Tossed Vegetable Marinade
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut beans into 3-inch pieces.
Bring 1 cup water to a boil; add beans.
Return to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Drain beans, and cool.
Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of... - 38.2888
Tossed Vegetable Marinade
1) Wash and trim the ends of beans. Remove strings. Cut them in 3 inch pieces.
2) Take a saucepan and boil 1 cup water in it. Add beans and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes. Drain and... - 46.2762
Fresh Citrus Garlic Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate fish or chicken before grilling.
Baste with remaining marinade while grilling. - 29.3974
1 In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2 Mix well to combine throughly.
3 Correct the cayenne as per your taste.
4 Use as required. - 33.0198
Loin Of Veal With Pomegranate Juice Marinade
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree.
Spread the coriander (including stems) over the loin of veal and press into the meat.
Put the veal in a bowl just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Pour the marinade over the... - 38.333
Oriental Marinade is an irresistible side dish recipe which you would surely love to prepare. Try this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Oriental Marinade again -n -again. - 27.9006
Separate the orange tongues from the scallops and cut white sections into half.
Roll a small strip of bacon around each piece.
Thread the rolls onto the skewers alternating with the peeled shrimp.
Place the marinade ingredients into a shallow dish and stand... - 36.778
Honey Glazed Spareribs
Have your butcher cut ribs in half lengthwise so that each piece is 2 to 3 inches long.
Cut between bones to make 6-inch pieces.
Trim excess fat.
Place ribs in heavy plastic bag.
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup of the soy sauce, the hoisin sauce, 2 tablespoons... - 42.4983
Miso Grilled Mushrooms
In a large bowl, blend miso, sake, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Add mushrooms; stir to coat with marinade, then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until next day.
Drain marinade into a small pan and set aside.
Thread an equal number of... - 39.4237
Buckingham London Broil
This Buckingham London Broil was truly awesome. I can't think about anyone who does not like this Beef Stroganoff recipe. A true delight to your palate - 29.5958
Lamb With Honeyed Onions
1. To make marinade, place mint, garlic, yogurt, mustard and mint sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. For Honeyed... - 33.9534
Honeyed Lamb Kebabs
Marinate lamb in combined wine, hoisin sauce, sherry, honey and garlic.
Season, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain and reserve marinade to use as a baste during cooking.
Soak satay sticks or wooden skewers in boiling water to cover for 10 minutes.
Drain... - 34.7299
Authentic Chicken In Red Wine
To make marinade : Combine wine, oil, garlic and rosemary in a large bowl, season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Add chicken, cover, allow to stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Remove chicken from marinade, pat dry with peper... - 40.698
Honey Mustard Swordfish
Arrange steaks in a baking dish.
Combine wine and next 4 ingredients; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Remove steaks from marinade, reserving 1/4 cup marinade.
Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 32.8689
Chicken With Soya Sauce And Honey
Put the marinade in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
Lay the chicken in a flat pyrex plate.
Pour marinade over and let stand (turning occasionally) in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Put meat in clay baker with marinade.
Close and bake. - 37.1881
Honey Mustard Swordfish
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Wash the Swordfish Steaks under cold water. Pat them dry.
3) Arrange the steaks in a 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4) In a bowl, add in dry white wine or Chablis, mustard, soy sauce, honey and curry powder. Mix with a... - 42.2569
Kettle Roasted Honey Beef
1. Preheat a covered barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make marinade, in a bowl soak mustard seeds in wine and for 30 minutes and mix in black peppercorns, tarragon leaves, sage leaves and honey to combine.
3. In a shallow dish place beef... - 43.1393
Honey Dazed Spareribs
1. To make marinade, combine chilies, garlic, spring onions, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce and honey in a non-reactive dish. Add ribs, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
2. Drain ribs and reserve marinade. Cook ribs,... - 36.0885
Honey Glazed Garlic Ribs
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Cut spareribs between bones into individual pieces.
Add to marinade and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Combine honey glaze ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Remove... - 38.7067
Honey Marinated Pancetta
1. Season pancetta with salt and pepper.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil and saute leek for 3-4 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, transfer leek and set aside.
4. In the same saucepan, pour wine and simmer for 4-5 minutes for alcohol to evaporate.
5. Drop... - 95.6235
Chicken Kebabs With Honey Mustard Sauce
Chicken kebabs with honey mustard sauce is a super quick recipe that the whole family will love. If you prefer, cook the chicken skewers on a preheated grill for 7 to 8 minutes total, turning once or twice to ensure even cooking. The honey mustard dressing... - 36.5555
Honey Baked Rabbit
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Cut rabbit into serving pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the pieces in the mixture of vinegar, water, garlic, bay leaves and onion.
3) Cover with a lid and place into refrigerator to marinate for at least 4 hours,... - 43.819
Honey Dijon Mustard Wings
Hot and spicy chicken wings - is this all you are looking for? You can make the wings taste hot and spicy using Dijon mustard instead of pouring red hot chili pepper. This video will show you the easy process, so that you don't take much time to serve the... - 118.847
Barbecued Lamb Shanks With Honey And Mint
1) In a kettle put cold water and place lamb shanks enough to cover it. Let it reach boiling point.
2) Cover the kettle and let it simmer for 1 hour till tender.
3) Drain the meat and let it cool.
4) In a small bowl mix white wine, lemon juice, garlic,... - 43.4648
Grilled Minted Lamb Shanks
Place lamb shanks in enough water to cover; simmer, covered, until fork tender (about 45 minutes).
Drain and let cool.
Combine wine, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, honey, salt, and mint.
Place shanks in a deep bowl, pour marinade over shanks, cover, and... - 34.0444
Honeyed Chicken Teriyaki
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large shallow dish and set aside.
Heat the honey in a small saucepan until it liquefies slightly.
Remove the pan from the heat and brush the honey mixture generously over the chicken breasts.
Arrange the chicken in... - 39.8988
Honey Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
1. Place mustard seeds in a mortar. Using a pestle, grind until crushed.
2. Combine crushed mustard seeds, vinegar, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Place pork in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Pour vinegar mixture over pork;... - 27.4648
Honey And Mint Lamb Cutlets
Honey and Mint Lamb cutlets is the perfect meat dish to make and carry for a Labor Day picnic. It remains juicy and flavorful even after going cold due to the egg and bread coating. Marinate it overnight and fry in the morning, no extra efforts needed. - 48.7875
Honey Marinated Chicken With Penne And Vegetables
In a 3-quart casserole, mix the soy sauce, apple juice or pineapple juice, vinegar, honey, garlic, and ginger.
Add the chicken pieces to the dish and turn to coat them on all sides with the sauce.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Remove the chicken... - 40.6579
Honeyed Pork Riblets
1. In a large sauce pan, combine ribs with water and bring to boil.
2. Remove off flame and drain off the water.
3. Fill fresh water and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 1 hour.
5. Drain off water and keep... - 45.5827
Turkey With Mushrooms In Creamy Red Wine Sauce
Are you looking for some new Turkey ideas on this Thanksgiving? Try , this exciting marinated turkey breast in red wine and cream sauce with mushrooms. Your guests would surely thank you for such a lovely meal. - 106.823
Winter Pork And Fruit Ragout
In a large bowl combine pork, apricots, raisins, red wine, vinegar, dill, mint, cuminseed, pepper, thyme, and salt to taste.
Cover and marinate, refrigerated, for 24 hours.
Remove pork and fruit from marinade.
Reserve fruit in a small... - 46.3638
Pork With Red Wine Sauce
1. Place fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine honey, Worcestershire sauce and wine, pour over fillets and marinate, turning occasionally, for 15-20 minutes. Drain pork and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or grill, turning and brushing with... - 36.5984
Lamb Cutlets With Red Wine Jus
1. Marinate the lamb chops in the honey, half the rosemary and olive oil for about 1 hr. In a heavy frying pan over a high heat, fry the lamb trimmings and chine bone for a good 20 mins or until the fat begins to run and they turn dark in colour and become... - 40.3168
Steak & Onions
Steak & Onions has a sharp taste. The meat and honey gives the Steak & Onions an amazing taste. Steak & Onions is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 40.8551
Cherry Filled Peaches
Mix in a saucepan the cherry liquid, peach syrup, the vinegar, honey, cinnamon, and cloves.
Bring to boiling, then remove from heat.
Pour over cherries and allow to stand several hours or overnight.
Heat marinade and cherries in a saucepan to boiling; add... - 29.0805
Chicken Leg Brochettes With Beer Sauce
MARINADE In a bowl, mix together the beer, olive oil, orange juice, honey, molasses, tamari sauce, hot sauce and orange zest.
Add the chicken legs and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
BEER SAUCE In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute... - 42.3962
Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
1. Trim fat from steak. Combine steak and remaining ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal bag. Refrigerate 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill. Remove steak from bag, and discard marinade.
3. Place steak on grill rack; cover and... - 31.0948
Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
These Beef Teriyaki Kabobs taste inbcredible ! Try these fruity meat kabobs marinated in wine and honey for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Beef Teriyaki Kabobs are welcome ! - 37.9894
Sweet Rosemary Cutlets
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To prepare the cutlets, in the thin outer fat covering of each make 2 slits, insert a rosemary sprig into each one and place in a shallow dish.
3. To make marinade, in a bowl mix wine, honey,... - 38.7728
Barbecued Lamb Breasts
Place the lamb breasts in a glass or enamel dish, add marinade, baste and set aside for 1 -11A hours to marinate, basting occasionally.
Drain meat, pat dry and place flat, skin side down, on a flat surface; reserve the marinade.
Combine rice, bacon, onion,... - 41.6731
Marinated Barbecued Duck
Select lean, meaty young ducks.
Trim off all excess fat possible.
Pour marinade made of sherry, honey, soy, ginger, and mustard over the quartered duck and let stand several hours, or overnight, in refrigerator.
Place on grill over bed of coals and barbecue... - 32.1152
Chinese Barbecued Pork
Slice pork into thin strips.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Add pork strips, seal bag securely, and turn it several times to coat pork.
Refrigerate and marinate for 4 to 6 hours, turning... - 43.4568
Bacon Rolls is a tasty roll that is a perfect appetizer for your parties. They have an unforgettable flavor and is often cleaned out in one round at parties. Don€™t miss out on this yummy Bacon Rolls recipe! - 45.3684
Half Chicken Dinner
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Mix all marinade ingredients together and set aside.
Prepare chicken halves as described in Technique.
Place chicken in large roasting pan and pour in marinade; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Place chicken halves (bone side down) on hot... - 43.3623
Barbecued Pork is a yummy pork preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Barbecued Pork last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Don€™t miss this one out. - 45.2637
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
This Marinated Steak Teriyaki is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those Friday dinners. This tasty Marinated Steak Teriyaki dish is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to its tantalizing flavors. Trust me! - 45.0511
Quarter the pork butt lengthwise.
Rub the pork with 2 tablespoons of the sugar, place in a large bowl, and set aside for 15 minutes.
Pour off the excess liquid.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, thin soy sauce, hoisin sauce, black... - 42.4234
Place chicken in a plastic bag.
Combine soy, honey, ginger, sherry, oil, garlic, and onions; pour over chicken.
Seal bag and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 4 hours or until next day.
Pour off and discard marinade.
Place chicken, skin side up, on a... - 33.812
Remove the skin from each breast in 1 piece; set aside.
Bone each breast in 1 piece and flatten to an even thickness.
Combine the olive oil, wine, garlic and salt in a shallow bowl with boned chicken.
Marinate 30 minutes at room temperature.
Halve the... - 41.0706
Stir-fried Tuna With Gingered Vegetables
Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and pour warm water over them.
Let them soak until softened, about 20 to 30 minutes, then drain, remove the coarse stems, rinse away any sand, and cut into thick slices.
Make a marinade of the lime juice, soy sauce, sherry,... - 44.3615
Grilled Leg Of Lamb With Cabernet Fig Sauce
To Marinate: Place lamb in a large plastic zipper bag or shallow glass dish.
In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, liqueur, salt, and pepper.
Pour over lamb, turning to coat both sides.
Close bag or cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, turning... - 41.8744
Skin eels, cut off heads, and, with a very sharp knife, remove eel fillets from bone.
Cut into l 1/2-inch pieces; place in deep bowl.
Combine rice wine (or sherry), honey, and soy sauce.
Pour marinade over eel pieces.
Let marinate for 30 minutes.
Light... - 31.1602
Pork Chinese Style
Pork Chinese Style is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Pork Chinese Style; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.2982
Southwest Chicken Breasts
For marinade, combine wine, oil, tarragon, and salt.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Place chicken in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn chicken to coat well.
Chill for 2 to 24 hours, turning bag... - 45.616
Balsamic Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs
The holiday season is here and it’s the time for the roasts to be put out on the table! This recipe is a nice twist on the classic Roasted chicken A’la Orange. This roasted chicken thighs recipe will really get “under your skin!” The secret to this... - 114.383
Kebabs Of Curried Lamb
Combine ginger, curry powder, soy sauce, honey and wine in a pan and heat, stirring, then allow to cool, for a marinade.
Place lamb cubes in a glass dish, add marinade and baste, set aside for at least 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Peel and core apples and... - 40.4481
Barbecued Belly Of Pork
1)Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut and discard tiny pieces of bone from belly of pork. Skin it.
2)Using a sharp knife, cut the pork pieces lenghtwise and across to form pieces of 1 ½ inch in lenght. Place them in a bowl.
3)In a small bowl,... - 43.7518
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1. Place spareribs in a glass, ceramic or pottery dish.
2. Combine all the marinade ingredients, and pour over spareribs.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning spareribs four or five times.
4. Heat oven to 400°F.
5. Roast spareribs on a rack in a roasting pan... - 43.1835
Oriental Grilled Chicken
In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and mix well.
Add chicken and turn to coat all pieces.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Grilling Method: Grill chicken pieces 6 inches away from white-hot coals.
Grill 30 to 45... - 41.2632
Galantine De Canard A L'orange
For marinade: Blend all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Carefully bone 1 duckling.
Begin by splitting along backbone, then with a very sharp knife separate skin and meat from carcass, cutting at all times against the carcass.
Extreme care should be taken,... - 44.615
Marinated Swordfish Steaks
1. To prepare the marinade, in medium saucepan, combine the wine and saffron and bring to a boil over a medium flame.
2. Taking the pan off heat, add olive oil, honey, parsley, lemon juice, salt, ginger, garlic, thyme and cayenne pepper and stir... - 46.0281
Flank Steak Marinated In Orange
1. Combine the orange juice, oil, vinegar, tamari or soy sauce, honey and pepper in a small bowl until well mixed. Pour the marinade into a 13 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
2. Diagonally score one side of the flank steak with a sharp knife. Place... - 31.0157
Wanna have gamebird for the meal? Well, here is something for you. Watch how chef in the video makes a healthy meal by using duck. Flavored with sweetness of ginger, this duck will be a treat for you and your family. - 112.56
Soy Glazed Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a mixing bowl combine vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and onion powder; pour over chicken in bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24... - 35.392
Moroccan Style Grilled Chicken Skewers
Cut each chicken breast half lengthwise into 4 strips.
Thread chicken, accordion-style, onto eight 8-inch skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between strips.
Place in a 3-quart rectangular dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine vinegar, honey, oil, cumin, paprika,... - 40.4876
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Dice the chicken in small pieces.
2) Mix mustard and vinegar to make the marinade and to it, add oil, soya sauce, honey, seasoning, and garlic.
3) Whisk in cucumbers, pineapple, raisins and chicken to the marinade and leave it for 15... - 47.6808
Loin Of Pork
Loin Of Pork is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Loin Of Pork is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 44.5289
Cantonese Barbecued Pork Ribs
Preparation Trim and discard excess fat from spareribs.
Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add spareribs, turning to coat sides.
Let stand for 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate overnight.
Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
Set... - 40.9954
Agneau A La Moutarde
Carefully trim all fat and sinew from lamb. Open meat and cut small slits in top.
Mix together all marinade ingredients. Spread generously on all surfaces of lamb. Cover tightly and marinate for at least 24 hours, preferably 2 days.
Preheat oven to 350° and... - 35.4465
Best Quesdaillas Ever
Thinking of serving a Mexican dish for appetizers? Give these Chicken Quesadillas a try. Watch this video to learn a simple and easy to make recipe that scores very high on taste. Treat your family to this Mexican delicacy today. - 102.281
Marinated Three Flavour Ribs
Put the ribs in a large pan.
Cover with water and add the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, skim the surface, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in three separate shallow dishes.
Mix the barbecue marinade ingredients together and pour... - 41.3674
Marinated Ham With Sauce Veronise
Combine brown sugar with honey, mustard, and pat over top of ham.
With metal skewer or long-tined fork, poke ham in several places.
Pour wine over ham.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, turning ham over several times to marinate.
Roast... - 30.9176
Gammon With Apricot Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before cooking.
Blend red wine with 2 tbsp honey.
Add bay leaves and pour over gammon.
Cover and leave in fridge for at least 6 hrs, turning occasionally.
Drain gammon, reserving the marinade.
Wrap joint... - 37.4088
Sweet And Sour Baked Lamb
1. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons pineapple syrup drained from the can and blend in 1/4 cup of honey. Set aside for glaze.
In another small bowl, combine pineapple, remaining honey and other ingredients except meat.
2. With a small sharp... - 46.1638
Barbecued Pork Medallions
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Mix marinade ingredients together, add pork and let stand 20 minutes.
Place pork medallions on hot grill.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes, basting often, and turning once.
Season well. - 36.6389
1. Quarter the onions and cut the peppers into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) squares. Thread the lamb, onions and peppers alternatively onto skewers and marinate in a mixture of the rest of the ingredients which has been boiled and simmered for 2 minutes. Marinate for at... - 36.0088
Marinate the turkey chunks overnight in a mixture of the reserved pineapple syrup, soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, honey, oil, dry mustard, and onion; turn chunks occasionally.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Thread turkey, pineapple, tomatoes (if large, cut in... - 32.8549
Saucy Barbecued Chicken Wings
Cut tips from wings; reserve, if you like, for making stock or soup.
Cut each wing into 2 pieces.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold wings in single layer, combine honey, ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pep per and... - 32.9205
these squash kebabs are marinated vegetable kebabs. Made with zucchini, yellow squash and cherry tomatoes, the squash kebabs are crispy and fresh. - 36.9241
Teriyaki Steak Strips
Have your meat man remove the membrane, but don't have the meat scored in a mechanical ten-derizer.
Cut meat into 1-inch-wide strips, diagonally, from top to bottom.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight in a marinade made by combining consomme, soy, salt, green... - 33.0579
Plum Flavored Ribs
1. Trim and discard excess fat from the ribs; lightly score the meaty side at 1-inch intervals. Place the ribs in a shallow pan. Combine the plums, syrup, garlic, sherry, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, salt, and red pepper in a food processor. Process to a smooth... - 29.576
Steak And Shrimp Kabobs
1)In a large bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, cream cherry, orange rind and garlic powder.
2)Add shrimp and steak to this mixture and let marinate in refrigerator overnight or 3 to 4 hours.
3)Cut thick slices of pineapple from top and... - 45.9465
Pacific Rim Stir Fry
1) In a medium bowl combine orange juice, wine, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and honey.
2) Slice the pork into strips about 1/4 x 1/2 x 1-1/2 inches.
3) Place the pork strips into the marinade. Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 1... - 43.4069
Lemon Marinated Chicken
1) Take a shallow dish and combine together all marinade ingredients. Mix well.
2) Add chicken and toss to coat nicely.
3) Cover and marinade. Refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes.
4) Oil the broiler pan and place chicken on it. Broil 4-6 inches away... - 44.5332
Sweet And Sour Drumsticks
1) If desired, skin the chicken drumsticks and make 2-3 slashes in each with a sharp knife.
2) Preheat the grill to medium.
3) In a non-metallic container, arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
4) Prepare marinade in a small bowl by mixing... - 47.0403
Roast Breast Of Turkey With Cornbread Spinach And Pecans
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Make Marinade: Mix juice, peel, vinegar, oil, and honey in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.5468
Teriyaki Roll Ups
In a shallow medium bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, onion and wine; set aside.
Cut meat into very thin diagonal slices.
Cut water chestnuts in half.
Wrap 1 slice meat around each water chestnut half.
Secure with a wooden pick.
Marinate in soy... - 40.4173
Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
1. Cut steak into 3/4-inch cubes and put into a bowl.
2. Combine Italian dressing, soy sauce, wine, honey and ginger in a 1 1/2-pint glass bowl. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to boiling (about 2 1/2 minutes at HIGH).
3. Cool marinade. Pour over beef cubes,... - 36.346