- » Honey Whole Wheat
Honey Whole Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey whole wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey whole wheat recipes.
Merijoy's Honey Whole Wheat Rolls
1) In the warm water, dissolve the yeast and 1 teaspoon of honey.
2) In a large mixing bowl or food processor, place the warm milk with the butter and the remaining honey, salt and yeast mixture.
3) Add all the whole wheat flour at once and beat well... - 48.3852
Whole Wheat Waffles With Honey Peanut Butter Drizzle
1. Prepare a waffle iron by brushing with canola oil. Spray with cooking spray if required
2. Set it on medium heat to warm up while the batter is being prepared.
3. In a small microwaveable bowl, pour out the honey and the peanut... - 47.5872
Individual Whole Wheat Batter Loaves
1. You will need warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90 °F.) for compressed.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer, sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
3. Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
4. Add... - 41.9325
Whole Wheat Honey Hearts
Combine flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
Add ginger and wheat germ.
Warm honey, corn syrup and margarine in a small saucepan over low heat.
Stir occasionally until margarine has melted and combined with honey and corn syrup.
Let cool; when lukewarm,... - 41.7255
Honey Whole Wheat Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. In an electric mixer, beat egg whites at the high speed so that soft peaks form.
3. While the machine is still running, add ½ cup honey and salt. Continue beating until stiff peaks form, or... - 40.8302
Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix
This Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix tastes amazing ! I use it for making really delicious crumbly cakes ! Just try this Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix and let me know if you like it ! - 40.7735
Honey Whole Wheat Rolls
1. In a cup, combine the yeast, lukewarm water, and sugar. Set in a warm place until mixture starts to bubble.
2. Put the butter, honey, and salt in a large bowl. Pour the boiling water over and stir to melt the butter. Pour in the cold water and stir in the... - 40.2901
Honey Whole Wheat Casserole Bread
In small saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat.
Stir in shortening, honey, and salt until shortening is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in large bowl; stir until yeast is dissolved.
Stir in milk... - 39.3568
Whole Wheat Popovers Sweetened With Honey
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Sieve flour with salt. Prepare a mixture of eggs, honey, milk and oil. Add to the flour and beat well.
3. Take a greased muffin pan, heat to piping hot, pour in the batter sufficient to fill half the pan... - 38.9772
Whole-wheat Honey Muffins
Who doesnâ€™t crave for honey muffins? This whole wheat honey muffin recipe combines the golden goodness of honey with wheat flour. The chopped walnuts add an extra crunch. These honey muffins are irresistible. They are so good, I can almost eat them... - 38.879
Whole Wheat Honey Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour a baking pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves into a large mixing bowl. Stir in orange rind.
Combine vegetable oil, honey and milk in a small bowl. Add to dry ingredients, beating until... - 38.4906
Honey Whole-wheat Muffins
honey whole wheat muffins is a simple muffin recipe made with whole wheat flour. Baked with honey and milk, this is also an easy muffin recipe that is quickly prepared and is healthy too. - 37.2806
Whole Wheat Honey Bread
In mixing bowl stir together the flours, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Combine egg, buttermilk, honey, and butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring just till moistened.
Fold in nuts and raisins.
Turn into greased 8x4x2-inch loaf pan.
Bake in 375° oven for... - 37.2565
Whole Wheat Biscuits With Honey
Dissolve yeast in warm water, and set aside.
Combine dry ingredients; cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yeast mixture, honey, and buttermilk, mixing well.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface.
Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut... - 37.0514
Whole Wheat Popovers With Skim Milk And Honey
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, honey, milk and oil by either beating with a spoon or using a hand blender
2. In an electric mixer, beat eggs and blend into the flour mixture; divide the batter between twelve lightly oiled muffin cups
3. Place... - 32.3226
Whole Wheat Pancakes With Honey
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup of milk with honey.
Let set until bubbly.
Combine rest of milk with oil, egg and salt.
Add to yeast mixture.
Stir in flour and wheat germ.
Blend until smooth.
Pour batter onto hot, unoiled soapstone griddle or into heated, oiled... - 29.6303
Fat Free Honey And Whole Wheat Brunch Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour a 6-cup Turks Head or Bundt pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine all ingredients.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
Cool in pan about 10 minutes before unmolding.
Wrap cooled cake in foil or a large... - 29.1959