- » Honey Wheat Batter Bread
Honey Wheat Batter Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey wheat batter bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey wheat batter bread recipes.
Honey Wheat Batter Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Add all-purpose flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, the wheat germ, honey, shortening and salt.
Beat on low speed until moistened; beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining whole... - 41.3897
You May Also Like!
Individual Whole Wheat Batter Loaves
1. You will need warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90 °F.) for compressed.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer, sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
3. Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
4. Add... - 42.1503
Sunflower Whole Wheat Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, 2 tablespoons of the butter, salt, and honey.
Beat in 5 cups of the flour to make a soft dough; stir in sunflower seeds.
Turn dough out onto well-floured board; knead until smooth and elastic (10 to 20... - 40.1255
Three Wheat Batter Bread
Thoroughly grease two 1 -pound coffee cans and their plastic lids, or one 2-pound coffee can and its lid.
In a large bowl, combine yeast, water, ginger, and 1 tablespoon of the honey; let stand in a warm place (80°) until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Stir in... - 40.4411
Three-wheat Batter Bread
In a large mixer bowl combine 1 aip of the all-purpose flour, the whole wheat flour, wheat germ, cracked wheat, yeast, and ginger.
In a saucepan heat the milk, honey, oil, and salt just till warm (115Â° to 120Â°).
Add to flour mixture.
Beat at low speed... - 43.9252
Three Wheat Batter Bread
In a large bowl, combine yeast, water, ginger, and 1 tablespoon of the honey; let stand in a warm place until bubbly (about 20 minutes).
Stir in remaining honey, milk, salt, and oil.
Stir together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, and cracked... - 42.4384
Whole Wheat Batter Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Coat 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl dissolve yeast in water and 1 tablespoon honey and stir well.
4. Let stand 5 minutes or until foamy.
5. In a large bowl combine... - 46.5551
Whole Wheat Batter Rolls
In large mixing bowl dissolve yeast in warm water, Add unbleached flour, salt, Italian seasoning, butter, honey, and molasses; beat well.
Stir in whole wheat flour, blending well.
Cover; let rise 30 minutes.
Punch dough down, Reserve about 1/2 cup... - 42.5048
Cheese Batter Bread
Mix the milk, oil, honey, and eggs.
Mix half the flour, the yeast, salt, sesame seeds, and cheese.
Add to the liquid mixture.
Beat 3 or 4 minutes.
Work the emaining flour in by hand.
Cover the dough and let rise 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Shape into a loaf and... - 44.0332
Ginger Batter Bread
1. Combine unbleached flour, yeast, salt, and ginger in a large bowl.
2. Add warm (120Â°) milk, water, oil, and honey to flour mixture. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Cover. Let rise 15 minutes.
3. Stir in whole wheat flour by hand.
4. Divide... - 34.4036
Milk And Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the stock. Add the oil and then the honey by measuring the oil first in a 1/2 cup scoop, then scooping the honey, which will slide right out without sticking.
Stir the milk powder, salt, and 3 cups of the whole wheat flour together; add... - 34.2162