- » Honey Wheat Bagels
Honey Wheat Bagels Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey wheat bagels recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey wheat bagels recipes.
1. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Soften the yeast in 1/3 of the potato water and stir into the flour.
2. Add the honey and oil to the remaining potato water and stir into the flour mixture. Add the eggs and beat to form a dough.
3. Turn onto a lightly... - 40.8379
Whole Wheat Bagels
1. In a small saucepan, heat the milk on a low flame till it is luke warm
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the yeast, warm milk and honey. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Then stir in the oil and salt. Keep aside for... - 47.9809
Whole Wheat Bagels
Dissolve yeast in 2 cups warm water in a large bowl; add honey, stirring well.
Stir in whole wheat flour and salt; mix well.
Gradually stir in enough all-purpose flour to form soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a heavily floured surface (dough will be sticky),... - 35.6342
Whole Wheat Hardtack
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Dissolve soda in buttermilk.
Mix dry ingredients together, then cut in butter.
Add honey and buttermilk-soda mixture.
Form into ball.
Roll dough very thin (about 1/8 inch), cut into 2-inch squares, and sprinkle lightly with... - 38.0308
1. Sprinkle yeast over warm water.
2. Stir in honey, salt, and 1 1/4 cups flour. Beat until smooth.
3. Stir in remaining flour. Knead for 10 minutes on floured surface. Cover; let rise until double, about 15 minutes.
4. Punch down and divide into 8 equal... - 33.4694
Barbecue Chicken Pizza Bagel
1. Season and grill or saute chicken until cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Let cool, then cut into thin strips or 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. Slice bagel in half.
4. Spread barbecue sauce on bagel halves.
5. Arrange chicken on - 28.0605
Combine 2 cups warm water, honey, and yeast in Bosch bowl.
Let yeast activate.
Add salt and flour, and knead 10 minutes.
Cover, and let rise 45 minutes.
Remove from bowl, and divide into twelve equal portions.
Shape each into a smooth ball.
Poke fingers... - 40.1523
Cream Cheese And Raisin Bagels
Generously grease cookie sheets.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 11/2 cups all purpose flour, salt and yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat water and honey until very warm (120 to 130Â°F.).
Add warm liquid,... - 40.1266
These Rye Bagels are awesome! Try them for your next snack! Your family will love these Rye Bagles ! Feel free to comment on them after you've enjoyed them ! - 29.2981
Combine eggs with milk, sugar, and salt in a shallow dish or pie pan.
Dip bread slices one at a time into egg mixture, coating each side well.
Transfer to a skillet which has been preheated with some of the butter.
Brown slices over medium heat, turning... - 30.5919
Baked Hamburger Buns
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add Sourdough Starter.
Mix in 2 cups flour.
Let stand 12 hours or overnight to develop starter.
Stir to dissolve crust.
Add honey, milk, salt, oil, and eggs; mix well.
Stir in bran.
Add 2 cups flour; work in.
Pour 1 cup flour on... - 42.2266