- » Honey Wheat
Honey Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey wheat recipes.
Dutch Honey Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
3) Add the buttermilk, egg and honey. Blend well.
4) Pour into an oiled loaf pan.
5) Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, till the crust is firm.
6) Slice... - 48.779
Honey Bread With Aniseeds
1. In another large bowl, mix in the flours and add the spices
2. Then add the cream of tartar and mix well
3. Set aside till required
4. Prepare a 3 pint (2.5 litre/2 quart) square baking tin by greasing it and set aside
5. Preheat the oven to... - 47.807
Raisin Bran Muffins Sweetened With Honey
1) The oven is preheated to 425 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) All the dry ingredients are mixed in a large bowl.
4) All the wet ingredients are mixed separately in a different bowl.
5) Both, wet and dry... - 47.7824
Whole Wheat Waffles With Honey Peanut Butter Drizzle
1. Prepare a waffle iron by brushing with canola oil. Spray with cooking spray if required
2. Set it on medium heat to warm up while the batter is being prepared.
3. In a small microwaveable bowl, pour out the honey and the peanut... - 47.5872
Four Herb And Honey Bread
1) Oven is preheated to 350 degrees c.
2) Baking sheet is greased and kept aside.
3) Milk is boiled and when done, butter, honey and salt are added and blended in the food processor.
4) This milk mixture is cooled by adding a little... - 47.2049
Wheat Noodles With Honey Roasted Pork
1. Wash the pork and cut into long thin strips. In a large bowl, tip in the honey, dark soy sauce, and five spice powder. Add the pork to the bowl and marinate overnight till required.
2. Wash the vegetables and set aside to drain.
3.... - 46.3518
Honey-Wheat Crescents is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Honey-Wheat Crescents dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.9868
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Oil muffin cup tray
3. Dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside
4. Sift together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Stir honey into water and oil
6. Add liquid to dry ingredients, stirring gently to... - 44.8885
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Preheat oven to 375° during second rising.
Lightly grease loaf pans.
Combine 3 cups whole wheat flour, nonfat dry milk, salt, and yeast in large mixing bowl.
Heat water, honey, and vegetable oil in saucepan until warm.
Pour over flour mixture.
Blend with... - 44.8136
Honey Wheat Crescents
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl.
Stir in 1 teaspoon honey; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons honey, milk, margarine, and salt in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until margarine... - 43.916
Honey Wheat Granola
1) In the slow cooker, place together oats, wheat, wheat germ, oil, honey , sunflower seeds, salt and vanilla.
2) Cover leaving slightly open and simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Allow to cool, add dried fruits and mix well.
4) Place... - 43.0759
Honey Wheat Buns
In a large bowl, stir together bulgur and boiling water; let cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast in the warm water and stir into bulgur.
Add honey, oil, salt, cottage cheese, and eggs; mix well.
Gradually add 3 cups of the flour, beating well after... - 42.6125
Honey Wheat Brown And Serve Rolls
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over warm water in small bowl; stir until yeast is dissolved.
Let stand 5 minutes until mixture is bubbly.
Combine whole wheat flour and 2 cups all-purpose flour in medium bowl.
Measure 1 1/2 cups flour mixture into large bowl.
Add... - 42.4027
Honey Wheat Twist
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in honey, margarine, salt, egg and 2 cups all-purpose flour.
Beat until smooth.
Divide dough into halves.
Stir enough of the whole wheat flour into 1 half to form a soft dough.
Stir enough of the remaining... - 42.2651
Honey Wheat Nugget Bread
Pour 1/4 cup warm water into a small bowl; stir in yeast and honey until dissolved.
Set aside until foamy, about 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine 1 cup warm water, milk powder and cracked wheat.
Set aside 10 minutes.
Stir in yeast mixture, 1/4 cup honey,... - 42.0265
Honey Wheat Batter Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Add all-purpose flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, the wheat germ, honey, shortening and salt.
Beat on low speed until moistened; beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining whole... - 41.1898
Honey Wheat Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a muffin tray with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with salt and baking powder.
4. In a measuring jar, combine the milk, honey and oil. Stir until well blended.
5.... - 41.0041
Whole Wheat Popovers Sweetened With Honey
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Sieve flour with salt. Prepare a mixture of eggs, honey, milk and oil. Add to the flour and beat well.
3. Take a greased muffin pan, heat to piping hot, pour in the batter sufficient to fill half the pan... - 38.9772
Powerhouse Honey Pancakes
1. In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients; in a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the ingreidents into the beaten eggs
2. In a medium bowl, blend both these mixtures and adjust the thickness of the batter with buttermilk
3. Spoon the pancakes... - 38.6667
Whole Wheat Honey Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves into a large mixing bowl. Stir in orange rind.
Combine vegetable oil, honey and milk in a small bowl. Add to dry ingredients,... - 38.4906
Wheat N Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
1. In a small bowl, combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir to blend.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Add Drown sugar and honey and beat until light... - 37.9246
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
2. lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Add whole wheat flour, honey, butter, and salt to yeast mixture; beat with a mixer at medium speed 2 minutes or until... - 36.5531
Wheat & Honey Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water in a large mixing bowl. Add honey or sugar, vegetable oil or melted butter, salt, 134 cups warm water and the whole wheat flour. Beat until smooth.
Mix in white flour until dough is easy to handle. Turn dough onto a... - 34.8913
Whole Wheat Bread Sweetened With Honey
Mash the yeast and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the water together to make a smooth paste.
Leave in a warm, draught-free place for 15 minutes or until frothy.
Put the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the yeast mixture, honey,... - 34.2914
Honey Wheat Muffins
Honey Wheat Muffins is a flavored muffin. If you like honey flavored muffins then try this Honey Wheat Muffins recipe. I have prepared this Honey Wheat Muffins last weekend and it was a hit. - 34.1045
Honey Wheat Soda Bread
Honey Wheat Soda Bread is so tasty that I can savor an entire loaf up in an instant. It was a friend of mine who sent me this Honey Wheat Soda Bread recipe. Very nutritious! - 33.9952
Honey Wheat Blondies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat oil, honey, and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole... - 33.5508
Whole Wheat Popovers With Skim Milk And Honey
1. In a large biwl, mix together flour, honey, milk and oil by either beeating with a spoon or using a hand blender
2. In an electric mixer, beat eggs and blend into the flour mixture; divide the batter between twelve lightly oiled muffin cups
3. Place... - 32.3226
Combine all ingredients except the dried fruit in the slow cooker.
Cook on low with lid slightly ajar for about 4 hours, stirring oc casionally.
Cook, add dried fruit, and store in an airtight jar.
Use within 1 to 2 weeks. - 30.8546
Honey Wheat Pancakes
Mix together first 4 ingredients. Add remaining ingredients and stir until just blended. Let stand 10 minutes.
Make a test pancake by pouring 1/4 cup batter onto a medium-hot oiled griddle or nonstick skillet. Cook until underside is lightly browned. Flip... - 28.7876
Experiment and experience the divine taste of this Honey-Wheat Hotcakes recipe. The very thought of Honey-Wheat Hotcakes tickles my taste buds. Once you try this recipe you will feel the same too. - 26.4829
Place mix into a bowl and stir in rest of the ingredients until well blended.
Drop batter from a large spoon onto lightly greased, hot griddle.
Turn once and serve. - 26.2795
Honey Wheat Recipes By Category