Honey Nut Spread
- » Honey Walnut Spread
Honey Walnut Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey walnut spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey walnut spread recipes.
Cream Cheese Honey Spread
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. - 19.5265
Pumpkin Walnut Honey Butter
1. Take out the pumpkin seeds and wash.
2. Mix olive oil in the seeds place in a aluminium lined cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
4. Put all the ingredients in the processing jar except honey... - 102.348
Walnut & Honey Pie
Prepare Sweet Pie Pastry.
Divide dough into 2 balls.
Wrap each in waxed paper and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 ball of dough to a 12-inch circle.
Carefully place dough in a 10-mch tart pan with a removable... - 36.7702
Honey Walnut Glaze
1) Attach a Knife Blade to the food processor bowl and process walnuts in it for 5 seconds.
2) Take a 2-cup measuring cup and mix together honey and walnuts in it, stirring well.
3) Use the glaze as a spread on ham or poultry... - 24.4515
Figs With Ricotta Honey And Walnuts
Cut each fig into 4 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of fig.
Spread wedges slightly apart, place 3 figs on each of 5 dessert plates.
Spoon about 11/2 teaspoons cheese into each fig, and spoon about 1 tablespoon honey evenly around each serving of... - 23.4232
Baked Goat Cheese Salad And Walnut Honey Sauced Brownie
In this RV Cooking Show episode of the Food, Fun & Friends at Flying Flags series we'll visit with two Santa Ynez Valley 'oil barons' and make two elegant dishes with the fruits of their labor. RVing and camping just doesn't get any more local or luscious... - 111.331
Apple Nut Beans With Honey And Butter
These Apple Nut Beans with Honey And Butter make a sumptuously delicious breakfast ! You can easily make these Apple Nut Beans with Honey And Butter for breakfast even on a busy day ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 37.9761
Apple Nut Beans With Honey And Butter
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ginger,... - 39.5704
Preheat oven to 325° F.and grease a 7 x 11-inch baking pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg with honey and vanilla.
Combine flour, soda, and salt and add to the first mixture.
Spread the batter in prepared pan, sprinkle nuts over the top, and bake... - 34.5094
Cherry And Walnut Braid
For the filling melt the butter, and mix in the remaining ingredients.
For the finish sift the confectioners' sugar and mix with enough cold water to give a soft consistency.
Spread over the top of the baked, cooled braid. - 32.7557
Preheat oven to 350°F Butter an 8-inch square pan.
Melt chocolate and butter in medium-sized heavy saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Stir in eggs, honey and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
Stir into... - 41.5297
Ginger Walnut Loaf
Bake Gingerbread in loaf pan.
Remove from oven; wait 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Remove from pan.
Coat top with honey.
Spread walnuts over top; press gently into honey coating. - 22.252
Preheat oven to 350° F.and butter a 12 x 8-inch stainless steel baking pan.
Cut pastry sheets in half, making 20 12 x 8-inch sheets.
Brush 7 pastry sheets with butter and layer the sheets into the pan.
Combine walnuts, honey, and cinnamon.
Spread one-quarter... - 40.7045
Spicy Walnut Diamonds
1. Blend flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and spices.
2. Melt butter in a small glass bowl in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH).
3. Combine brown sugar and eggs in a large bowl; beat until well blended and light. Add honey, melted butter and flour... - 37.7226
Nutty Butter Spread
1. Put the nuts, sunflower seed kernels, and sesame seeds in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until fine. Add enough oil to blend or process them to a paste. Sweeten with honey.
2. Store in covered jars in the... - 16.9861
Breakfast Date Spread
1. Take the cream cheese, and beat it until it turns smooth
2. Then add walnuts and dates, and mix properly
3. Finally spread mixture on toast, and top each slice with honey, if desired
4. Serve with tea or coffee - 30.4228
Strawberry Nut Spread
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and pulse on medium speed until smooth.
2. Store covered in refrigerator until chill.
3. Serve with bread. - 31.9951
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Honey
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 10-inch tube pan.
In a small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups walnuts, cinnamon, and 3/4 cup honey.
In a large bowl, beat together butter and 1 cup honey.
Beat in eggs, sour cream, and vanilla.
Sift whole wheat pastry flour and... - 43.3394
Orange Honey Rolls
In 8-inch square grill-safe baking dish, mix brown sugar, 1/4 cup walnuts, 2 tablespoons butter, the honey and orange peel.
Spread evenly in bottom of dish.
In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
On floured surface, roll dough into 16 x... - 44.9783
Sweet Walnut Balls
1. Toast walnuts and peanuts in a 325°F (160°C) oven in separate pans until fragrant and lightly browned.
2. Finely chop walnuts and peanuts, keeping both nuts separate.
3. In a bowl, mix walnuts with honey. Shape into 1" (2.5 cm) diameter balls. Squeeze... - 22.571
Apple And Walnut Ring
Prepare the hot roll mix according to package directions.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Mix the brown sugar, apples, soft margarine and cinnamon and spread on bottom of 10-inch tube pan.
Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth and... - 39.3815
Lemon Walnut Bread
1) Set oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Take an 8 1/2- by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan and grease it lightly with cooking spray.
3) Take a large bowl and combine together dry ingredients in it.
4) Take a medium bowl and then beat... - 46.4618
Triple Treat Walnut Bars
1. Cream butter, cheese and brown sugar in a bowl until light. Add 1 cup whole wheat flour and wheat germ and mix until smooth. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 2-quart glass baking dish; spread evenly.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH;... - 36.3532
Walnut Holiday Cake
Grease 9-inch springform pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper; grease waxed paper.
In small bowl, pour rum over graham crackers.
When crackers are softened, mash with fork.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with electric mixer at medium speed until lemon... - 44.4138
Duck And Walnut Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Bring about 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the walnuts and cook for 1 minute. Drain the nuts, pat them dry, spread them on a cookie sheet, and toast them in the oven until crisp and brown, 10 to 12 minutes.... - 37.2011
Hungarian Walnut Roulades
1 To make the filling: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the walnuts, crumbs, raisins, prunes, candied peel, and cinnamon until the walnuts and fruits are very finely chopped.
2 Transfer to a medium bowl.
3 In a small... - 44.8914
Soy Walnut Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a bowl cream honey, molasses, and yolks.
3Add raisins, walnuts, and flour and cinnamon. Mix together.
4) Fold in beaten egg white.
5) Spread evenly on oiled cookie sheet.
6) Bake for 20... - 41.6142
Walnut And Raisin Filled Coffee Cake
Prepare the filling: Dissolve the cornstarch in the cold water; mix in the walnuts, honey, raisins, and lemon flavoring. Bring to a boil and cook over low heat until the mixture has thickened. Set aside to cool.
For the batter: Cream together the honey and... - 38.3981
Coffee Walnut Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Cream the butter, honey, egg yolks, and vanilla until fluffy. Add coffee and buttermilk alternately with the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Beat the egg whites until... - 45.0902
Walnut Chocolate Chewies
Place walnuts and almonds in small bowl and toss together.
Transfer to food processor and blend several minutes.
Replace nuts in small bowl and add honey; mix together.
Transfer nuts back to food processor and add coffee; blend about 1 minute.
Spread mixture... - 31.4786
Walnut Raisin Cookies
1) Prepare the walnuts by chopping into small pieces.
2) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
3) Stir in milk and flavorings into the bowl.
4) Separately, sift together the dry ingredients. Combine this mixture to the wet.
5) Fold in dates... - 50.3736
Prepare two 9 inch layer cake pans by oiling bottoms of pans with pastry brush.
Cut two circles from heavy brown paper or parchment paper.
Place the paper on the bottom of each pan and brush the paper thoroughly with oil.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon... - 43.8199
Walnut Wheat Griddle Cakes
In a large bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, soy flour, salt, and baking powder; blend well.
In a medium-size bowl, combine eggs, milk, honey, and oil; pour all at once into flour mixture and stir until smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Preheat a griddle or large... - 36.0462
Set aside 8 walnuts for decoration and pulverize the rest in a food processor.
Melt 31/2 oz (100 g/31/2 oz) of the butter in a large bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Stir until the butter has just melted.
Add the honey and whole eggs.
Add the... - 46.6101
Syrian Walnut Semolina Cake With Figs And Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Butter a 9-inch round cake pan. Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper and butter the paper. Flour the pan, tapping out the excess.
2. Spread the walnut halves in a pie plate and toast them in the oven for 9 minutes, until... - 33.3677
Baked Chocolate Walnut Squares
1. In a large bowl, combine hot-roll mix, 2 tablespoons of sugar and shortening. Add eggs and water (according to direction on the hot-roll mix box).
2. Place a clean towel over the mix and keep in a warm place. Allow it to rise for one hour... - 47.5895
Prepare the syrup by dissolving the sugar in water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer ten minutes.
Add the lemon juice.
Bring to boil again.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Open out the filo dough.
Place your baking pan over it and... - 38.1651
Apple, Walnut, And Poppy Seed Bars
1 To make the dough: In a large bowl, stir the flour, sugar, and salt.
2 Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3 In a small bowl, stir the water and yolks together.
4 Using a... - 47.3872
Honey Pear Bake
Honey Pear Bake are prepared with pears, buttermilk baking mix, milk, honey, egg, walnuts and vanilla extract. Nothing beats that satisfaction to treat your near and dear ones with this Honey Pear Bake recipe. Just follow these easy step-by-step instructions.... - 33.6926
Gluten Free Holiday Honey'd Goat Cheese Bites
When it’s party time at home, you need a delicious yet easy to make appetizers for a bunch of people. Try these Gluten Free holiday honey'd goat cheese bites, they are delicious and will make everyone happy. They are pretty simple to make and with... - 102.615
Honey Nut Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan and place aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add butter and shortening to beat in with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4) Gradually add honey, baking... - 48.4931
Swiss Honey Bars
In a medium saucepan, bring creamed honey or honey spread and 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (250 g) sugar to a boil, stirring constantly.
Combine almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, candied peel, lemon peel and flour in a large bowl.
Stir in cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and... - 42.4842
Frosted Carrot Honey Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl combine all the bar ingredients except the walnuts and carrots.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) By hand, stir in the walnuts and carrots.
5) In a greased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan, press and... - 48.3206
Roll out the dough thinly to an oblong 25 by 30 cm (10 by 12 inches). Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly all over the surface. Roll up the dough from both the long edges so that the two rolls meet in the middle. Cut the roll into 14... - 18.4504
Creamed Apple Butter
1. Put the apple slices on a broiler pan, brush with the honey, and broil under a preheated broiler, set at 350 degrees, for 15 minutes, or until soft.
2. Mash the broiled apple, the cheese, and nut butter together. Add the walnut and raisins and blend until... - 18.6041
Honey Bars With Dates
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease two 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter.
3. Into the prepared pans, pour half of the oatmeal mixture into each; press at the bottom and spread evenly.
4. Place each pan on the centre rack of... - 48.6168
Honey Date And Nut Rolls
Roll out the dough to a rectangle 9 inches by 12 inches.
Melt the butter or margarine in a small pan and brush over the surface of the dough.
Put the dates and walnuts in a small pan with the honey and lemon rind.
Warm gently until the mixture is well... - 39.0281
Honey Peach Crisp
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spread half of peaches in a large rectangular pan; top with raisins.
Heat together the oil and honey.
Add oats, allspice, cinnamon, salt, flour and walnuts.
Crumble half of this mixture onto the peaches in the pan.
Cover with... - 43.5582
Special Honey Sponge
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Sift flour, cornstarch, baking powder and confectioners' sugar together.
Cream butter with sugar and honey.
Beat in eggs, then fold in flour mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in chopped nuts.
Divide between two greased 7 inch... - 45.2052
Honey Nut Baklava
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Using a food processor, chop nuts.
3. In a medium bowl, using a wooden spoon, stir vanilla with honey until honey is completely absorbed.
4. Mix in nuts and stir until they are completely honey-coated.
5.... - 40.8329
Honey Roasted Duck With Brandied Peaches
Are you looking for a Honey Roasted Duck With Brandied Peaches recipe that is surely going to conquer your taste buds? Pamper everyone with Honey Roasted Duck With Brandied Peaches as a Main Dish. Use the freshest of ingredients available to get the most... - 51.0908
Sesame Honey Candy
In heavy skillet combine sugar, honey, ginger, and dash salt.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture boils; cook 8 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Stir in nuts and sesame seed; pour onto greased platter.
Butter hands;... - 35.785
Ukrainian Honey Cake
Heat honey to a boil, then set aside and cool to room temperature.
Beat butter and half of the sugar until light, and beat in egg yolks one at a time.
Add honey, then stir in sifted dry ingredients and nuts alternately with the sour cream.
Beat egg whites... - 38.6858
Ukrainian Honey Cake
Heat honey to a boil, then set aside and cool to room temperature.
Beat butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar until light, and beat in egg yolks one at a time.
Add honey, then stir in sifted dry ingredients and nuts alternately with the sour cream.
Beat egg whites... - 42.3729
Golden Honey Hermits
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a l5 1/2 X 11-inch jelly-roll pan with a 1/2-inch rim.
Sift together into a medium-size bowl flour, baking soda, and spices.
In a large bowl, cream butter.
Beat in honey, molasses, and then eggs.
Stir in flour mixture until well... - 41.2785
Honey Wine Cranberry Tart
Heat oven to 375°.
Prepare Cookie Crust.
Press in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of ungreased springform pan, 9x3 inches.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is set and light brown.
Spread orange marmalade on bottom; sprinkle with nuts.
Sprinkle gelatin on... - 38.4828
Honeyed Figs And Serrano Ham On Nut Toast
1. Cut off and discard fig stems. Slice figs in half lengthwise and place in a small bowl.
2. In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, combine honey and 1/3 cup water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add rosemary, reduce heat to medium-high, and boil until reduced to 1/2... - 25.5373
Combine walnuts, bread crumbs, cinnamon and honey.
Cut the sheets into fourths so you have 16 sheets.
Lightly brush a 7" x 11" pan with margarine.
Place 8 sheets in pan, one at a time, brushing each lightly with margarine.
Spread walnut mixture... - 42.6752
Baklava Rolls - Ramadan
To all those people who are craving for something sweet should definitely try this out. Baklava and coffee is a good combination. A variety of fillings are used but the chef has used nuts and dry fruits. Watch the video for the recipe of this amazing dess - 93.2607
Pineapple Bran Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) Use a mixing bowl, to combine flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and bran. Place it aside.
3) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add walnuts. Pulse on/off until coarsely... - 47.3695
Monkey Bars is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Monkey Bars recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.2881
Roast Duck Montmorency
Remove the giblets from the duck and discard excess fat from the duck cavity.
The giblets will be used to make the foundation of the sauce for the duck.
Place the sausage meat on a ceramic plate and separate it into small pieces with a fork.
Cook the sausage... - 40.4314
Lemon Layer Date Pie
In saucepan combine dates, honey, 1/4 cup water, and lemon juice.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add nuts; cool.
Turn into pastry shell.
In saucepan combine pudding mix and sugar; stir in 2 1/4 cups water.
Cook and... - 44.3721
Cocktail Twirl Ups
Soften yeast in water.
Add butter or oil, honey, and salt.
Mix well, then add egg.
When well blended, add flour and mix until dough is soft.
Divide dough into 3 equal parts.
Roll each part to a 5 x 16-inch rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Mix cheese, olives,... - 43.7112
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Oil a 9 by 9 by 2 inch pan.
In a small bowl, combine carob powder, oil and honey.
In large mixing bowl, beat eggs until light.
Beat into carob mixture.
Stir in peanut flour, rye flour and mix well.
Add nuts and vanilla.
Spread batter... - 39.6948
Nature's Own Candy
Combine butter and brown sugar in (10 x 8-inch) baking dish.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until melted.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spread evenly in baking dish.
MICROWAVE 6 MJNUTES on HIGH, or until bubbly, stirring every... - 42.3962
Frozen Carob Sponge
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour an 11 1/2 X 17 X 1-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat together egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored.
Add 3 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla,... - 41.361
In a large bowl, beat together butter and honey.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Sift together flour and baking powder into a medium-size bowl.
Stir with a fork to blend.
Mix flour into butter mixture just until well blended.
Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate... - 39.3718
Baked German Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, milk, salt, and oil in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until well mixed.
3. In a bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, soy flour, and brewer's yeast. Pour in the... - 36.9862
Scrumptious Baklava Preparation Part 1
If you are looking for mouthwatering desserts, your search ends here. Eva dishes out scrumptious baklava— that is the perfect dessert following a great dinner. Very easy to make and delectable to eat, this one's likely to score a perfect ten with all. - 100.568
Soak raisins in hot water 10 minutes.
Drain and chop.
Combine with cream cheese, peanut butter, honey and walnuts.
Spread between slices of bread. - 31.6269
Blend butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Add honey and vanilla.
Stir in wheat germ and powdered milk.
If frosting is too thick, add a little more honey.
Spread onto cooled cake and pour walnuts over evenly. - 31.9392
Cream Cheese Date Nut Sandwich
1 Beat honey into softened cream cheese.
2 Add chopped dates and walnuts; mix well.
3 Spread thickly on slices of raisin bread; serve with wedges of apple. Garnish with mint if you wish. - 27.257
Coffee Cake Supreme
Butter a large bowl.
In a small saucepan, heat milk and 1/3 cup honey until warm (about 110°F).
Pour about 1/4 cup of the warm milk into a small bowl, stir in yeast, and let stand until mixture bubbles up, 5 to 10 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup butter to milk in... - 43.101
Carrot And Zucchini Bars
In large mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, ginger and baking soda.
In another large mixing bowl stir together eggs, carrot, zucchini, raisins, chopped walnuts, vegetable oil, honey and vanilla.
Add carrot mixture to dry ingredients,... - 44.4504
Yugoslavian Holiday Bread
This Yugoslavian Holiday Bread is a hit with my family. This walnut and orange filled cherried bread with creamy orange frostings is sure going to be your favorite too if you taste it just once. Try this Yugoslavian Holiday Bread and feel free to express... - 47.5003
Square Meal Cheese Squares
Combine cottage cheese, honey and nuts.
Spread on toast or waffle.
Top with banana slices and sprinkle with wheat germ. - 27.6785
Bakla Squares And Ice Cream
1. With parchment paper cover the surface of a cookie sheet and spread a sheet of phyllo dough on it.
2. Brushing phyllo with a little butter scatter over one-third of the walnuts.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle 1/3 cup over walnuts.
4.... - 37.4704
Good-for-you Carrot Cupcakes
These good for you carrot cupcakes are made with tofu and wheat flour. Moist and soft when baked these carrot cupcakes are flavored with lemon juice and cinnamon with a dash of vanilla. With added shredded carrots and walnuts, the cood for you carrot cupcakes... - 45.9259
1. To prepare the chicken gently loosen skin to form a pocket for stuffing.
2. In frying pan, melt butter over low heat and sautÃ© walnuts for about 2 minutes such that golden.
3. Add breadcrumbs, saute 2 minutes more and remove from heat.
4. In... - 40.206
Raw Food Tart
Here's a raw-some way to end a meal! This amazing video prepares a tart with walnuts, figs and dates. Absolutely raw and uncooked, this produces a great crust, combined with a rich walnut cream center. These little tarts make a satisfying treat to end your... - 110.214
In the Bosch mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Melt butter or margarine and honey together in a small saucepan.
Pour over dry ingredients, and blend well.
Spread on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 300Â° F. oven for 30 minutes, stirring... - 34.7879
Cliff's Crunchy Granola Cereal
Preheat oven to 250°.
In a large bowl mix oats, coconut, wheat germ, seeds and nuts.
In a saucepan, melt honey with a little water; add oil and vanilla.
Combine with dry ingredients.
Spread mixture heavily in oiled roasting pan and bake for 1 hour or until... - 38.6323
Place raisins into a medium-size bowl, and pour maple syrup over them.
Soak raisins in syrup for several hours or overnight.
In top of a double boiler, combine egg yolks and honey.
Add butter, set over simmering water, and cook, stirSometimes there won't be... - 31.5716
Beat eggs until light and thick.
Add oil, molasses, honey, and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients and nuts in a bowl.
Stir egg mixture into dry mixture.
Spread evenly in a well-greased 9 x 12-inch pan.
Bake at 350° about 30 minutes, or just until surface is... - 39.0494
Winter Pear Crunch
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place pears and apple juice in a casserole and sprinkle with lemon juice and spices.
Drizzle with honey.
Combine nuts and seeds and spread evenly over the pears.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until pears are tender. - 35.9374
Peach Rice Betty
1.Grease a baking dish.
2.Prehat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.On the dish, spread a layer of brown rice topped with layer of peaches combined with lemon juice and nuts.
4.Repeat the layers and top them with sprinkling of honey followed by... - 37.7812
This raisin apple cake is a celebrated and often requested cake at my home. Made with chopped apples, raisins and walnuts, the raisin apple cake is baked with honey and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. - 48.4473
Good Day Granola
Stir oats, brown sugar, bran, wheat germ, walnuts and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
Put vegetable oil, honey and vanilla in a small saucepan; heat, stirring till bubbly.
Pour liquid over dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Divide oat mixture evenly and... - 40.8569
Plum Good Meringue
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In the prepared casserole, place the plum halves at the bottom.
4) Drizzle over 1 tablespoon of the honey and sprinkle with the chopped... - 40.0332
Seared Scallop Salad
1. Clean the scallops removing the thin black vein from around the white meat and coral. Rinse thoroughly and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Cut into 2-3 thick slices, depending on the scallop size.
3. Heat a griddle pan or heavy- based frying pan, then... - 46.3558
Carob Nut Bars
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) In a small saucepan, stir butter until melted,mix in honey and carob powder.
3)Remove from heat and put aside.
4) Mix flour, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
5) To the work bowl of... - 44.8747
1)Sift together flour and salt.
2) Add 3 tablespoons of butter and crumble the flour with fingers.
3)Pour in water and knead for 5 minutes to a smooth ball.
4)Make the dough very dry by continuous kneading with the fingers.
5)Place this... - 45.7873
Cinnamon Date Fluffs
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add butter, honey, and salt.
Blend in egg, then add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Place in oiled bowl, cover with cloth and allow to rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
Roll dough on well-floured board to... - 45.4722
Apple Strudel Slices
Pastry Combine flour and salt.
Grate in butter and work lightly with your fingertips until it is evenly distributed, as in pie crust.
Add ice water while tossing dough lightly with a fork.
Knead briefly to incorporate water.
Roll out dough 1/4 inch thick into... - 43.0389
Cranberry Granola Power Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Crush the walnuts in a plastic bag using a heavy object or chop very fine using a chef’s knife.
On a baking sheet, spread the walnuts, oats, wheat germ, flax seed, sunflower seeds. Toast in the oven for about 7-10 minutes. Make... - 36.2022
Fruit Bar Crunch
Snip the dried apricots or peaches into small pieces; drop them into about 1 1/2 cups boiling water. Simmer them about 20 minutes OR just until they're soft.
While the apricots simmer, stir the wheat germ, soy flour, and 2/3 cup whole wheat flour together;... - 40.5133
Panchamrit In Chocolate Cups With Apricot Saffron Sauce
This is a Prasad (sweetmeat given in hindu temples after pooja) that goes well with Chocolate. I have prepared it with a slight variation to create a global palatte using fresh figs and banana with rasins in dried cranberry - 42.6796
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Cream margarine and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Add 1/2 cup chocolate syrup.
Sift flour with baking powder; stir into sugar mixture.
Add remaining chocolate syrup, vanilla and walnuts; mix well.
Pour into greased 9 x 12-inch loaf pan or a... - 42.8147