- » Honey Walnut Cream Cheese Spread
Honey Walnut Cream Cheese Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey walnut cream cheese spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey walnut cream cheese spread recipes.
Cream Cheese Honey Spread
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. - 19.5265
Baked Goat Cheese Salad And Walnut Honey Sauced Brownie
In this RV Cooking Show episode of the Food, Fun & Friends at Flying Flags series we'll visit with two Santa Ynez Valley 'oil barons' and make two elegant dishes with the fruits of their labor. RVing and camping just doesn't get any more local or luscious... - 111.331
Cream Cheese Date Nut Sandwich
1 Beat honey into softened cream cheese.
2 Add chopped dates and walnuts; mix well.
3 Spread thickly on slices of raisin bread; serve with wedges of apple. Garnish with mint if you wish. - 27.257
Creamed Apple Butter
1. Put the apple slices on a broiler pan, brush with the honey, and broil under a preheated broiler, set at 350 degrees, for 15 minutes, or until soft.
2. Mash the broiled apple, the cheese, and nut butter together. Add the walnut and raisins and blend until... - 18.6041
Breakfast Date Spread
1. Take the cream cheese, and beat it until it turns smooth
2. Then add walnuts and dates, and mix properly
3. Finally spread mixture on toast, and top each slice with honey, if desired
4. Serve with tea or coffee - 30.4228
Triple Treat Walnut Bars
1. Cream butter, cheese and brown sugar in a bowl until light. Add 1 cup whole wheat flour and wheat germ and mix until smooth. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 2-quart glass baking dish; spread evenly.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH;... - 36.3532
Coffee Walnut Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Cream the butter, honey, egg yolks, and vanilla until fluffy. Add coffee and buttermilk alternately with the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Beat the egg whites until... - 45.0902
Frosted Carrot Honey Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl combine all the bar ingredients except the walnuts and carrots.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) By hand, stir in the walnuts and carrots.
5) In a greased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan, press and... - 48.3206
Honeyed Figs And Serrano Ham On Nut Toast
1. Cut off and discard fig stems. Slice figs in half lengthwise and place in a small bowl.
2. In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, combine honey and 1/3 cup water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add rosemary, reduce heat to medium-high, and boil until reduced to 1/2... - 25.5373
Soak raisins in hot water 10 minutes.
Drain and chop.
Combine with cream cheese, peanut butter, honey and walnuts.
Spread between slices of bread. - 31.6269
Mediterranean Stuffed Custard Pancakes
Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean Atayif recipe that are delicious stuffed mini pancakes. The thick creamy custard embodies the orange and rose water flavors and topped with a sweet syrup. The chef here has explained this recipe so well that you can... - 123.006
Blend butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Add honey and vanilla.
Stir in wheat germ and powdered milk.
If frosting is too thick, add a little more honey.
Spread onto cooled cake and pour walnuts over evenly. - 31.9392
Carrot And Zucchini Bars
In large mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, ginger and baking soda.
In another large mixing bowl stir together eggs, carrot, zucchini, raisins, chopped walnuts, vegetable oil, honey and vanilla.
Add carrot mixture to dry ingredients,... - 44.4504
Good-for-you Carrot Cupcakes
These good for you carrot cupcakes are made with tofu and wheat flour. Moist and soft when baked these carrot cupcakes are flavored with lemon juice and cinnamon with a dash of vanilla. With added shredded carrots and walnuts, the cood for you carrot cupcakes... - 45.9259
1) Take dates and walnuts to chop finely. Use a grater, to grate the orange rind.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix these thoroughly to make dough.
3) Prepare balls of 1 inch diameter from the dough. Wet your hands... - 45.9677
Date And Carrot Cake
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) Prepare the carrots by grating and dates by chopping.
3) In a bowl, combine honey, butter and vanilla. Beat well to prepare a creamy mixture.
4) Pour in yogurt and stir well.
5) Add the dry ingredients by... - 48.5494
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Dry or soft dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, tahini, marzipan or cream cheese. Pitted dates are also referred to as stoned dates. Partially dried pitted dates may... - 125.642
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 119.719