- » Honey Sponge Cake
Honey Sponge Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey sponge cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey sponge cake recipes.
Honey Whole Wheat Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. In an electric mixer, beat egg whites at the high speed so that soft peaks form.
3. While the machine is still running, add ½ cup honey and salt. Continue beating until stiff peaks form, or... - 40.8302
Low Fat Honey Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat eggs until they turn light.
3. Beat in sugar and honey for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in sifted flour-baking powder mixture until smooth.
5. Dust lightly a greased 8 x 8-inch brownie pan with flour.
6.... - 42.7773
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 53.3039
Honey Spice Sponge Roll
Line a 30 x 25cm swiss roll tin with greased greaseproof or baking paper. Set oven temperature at moderately hot 190C (375F). Beat eggs until thick and gradually add sugar. Continue beating until mixture is thick and will hold its shape, about 10 minutes.... - 29.6495
Separate eggs, beat whites stiffly, gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla, beat well; add yolks all at once, beat again.
Sift dry ingredients several times, fold gently into egg mixture.
Add honey and the butter, which has been... - 33.7705
Whole Wheat Sponge Cake Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Beat the egg whites at highest speed on an electric mixer until soft peaks form. While still beating, gradually add 1 cup of the sugar, the salt, cream of tartar, and honey. Continue to beat until stiff peaks form, or... - 31.6053
Special Honey Sponge
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Sift flour, cornstarch, baking powder and confectioners' sugar together.
Cream butter with sugar and honey.
Beat in eggs, then fold in flour mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in chopped nuts.
Divide between two greased 7 inch... - 45.2052
Apple Sponge Cake
Combine flours, baking soda, spices, salt, nuts, and apple.
Stir in honey, oil, and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Without cleaning beaters, beat yolks until frothy.
Fold yolks gently into the whites, then fold egg mixture into... - 43.1129
Orange Sponge Cake
Combine cake flour and 1/2 cup of the sifted powdered sugar; set aside.
In small mixer bowl beat egg yolks on high speed of electric mixer about 6 minutes or till thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually add the remaining 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar and the salt,... - 45.4048
Two Layer Sponge Cake
Ingredients should be at room temperature.
Prepare two 9 inch layer cake pans by cutting two circles from heavy brown paper (or baking parchment paper) to fit bottom of each pan.
Oil pans lightly with pastry brush and place a circle of paper on the bottom of... - 43.451
Potato Flour Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Blend honey into yolks.
Add lemon juice, salt and seeds.
Alternately fold in potato flour and stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled 9-inch pan.
Bake at 325Â° F. for 20 minutes, raise heat to 350Â° F. and continue baiting... - 31.1644
Basic Sponge Cake
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg yolks at high speed for about 5 minutes.
Add orange peel and orange juice and beat another 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in honey, about 1 tablespoonful at a time.
Continue to beat until mixture... - 42.3404
Italian Sponge Cake Pane Di Spugna
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line an ungreased 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan with a sheet of parchment or wax paper cut to fit the bottom.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat... - 41.4229
Grease the bottom of a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and line with greased waxed paper.
Beat egg whites at high speed of electric mixer 2-3 minutes.
Continue beating and gradually add salt and sugar.
Without cleaning beaters, beat egg yolks in a small bowl... - 41.8289
Frozen Carob Sponge
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour an 11 1/2 X 17 X 1-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat together egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored.
Add 3 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla,... - 41.361
Japanese Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Lightly grease an 8 x 8-inch brownie pan or 9 x 12-inch loaf pan and dust lightly with flour.
3) In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until light, add the sugar and honey.
4) Beat until the mixture is thick... - 39.2859
Apple Sponge Dessert
1. Make up cake mix following packet instructions.
2. Place apples, sultanas, lemon rind, honey and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
3. Spread apple mixture over the base of a greased ovenproof dish, top with cake mix. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until... - 29.7218
Honey Custard Icebox Dessert Cake
1. Line the bottom and sides of a straight-sided 1-quart baking dish with slices of White Sheet Cake.
2. Soak gelatin in the cold water until needed.
3. In a heatproof bowl, beat the egg yolks until thick and pale.
4. Gradually beat in the honey.
5. Beat in... - 42.3482
Honey Snap Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) On the base of two greased 7-inch (18-cm) sponge cake tins arrange buttered greaseproof paper.
3) Sprinkle little extra flour to dust the insides.
4) In a plate sift flour and keep... - 48.4069
Peach N Almond Shortcake
Peach N Almond Shortcake is simple and easy to make recipe. Peach N Almond Shortcake gets its taste from sponge cake topped with peach and almonds, flavored with honey. Peach N Almond Shortcake is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 26.7354
Honey And Fruit Tipsy Pudding
1) In a bowl, place the cake pieces and pour in the wine.
2) In a pan, gently heat the honey, then stir into the cake mixture with the raspberries.
3) In a buttered 2 1/2 cup pudding mold, press the mixture firmly with a spoon.
4) Cover with a saucer... - 46.6812
Beautiful Baked Alaska
Soften French Vanilla Ice Cream.
Spread in a layer in an 8/2 X 4 1/2 X 2 1/2-inch loaf pan, and freeze solid.
Soften After-Dinner-Mint Ice Cream, spread over the first layer, and freeze solid.
Trim layer of sponge cake to size, wrap, and reserve.
Cut a piece... - 38.5414
Lemon Icebox Cake
Soak gelatin in water.
Split ladyfingers and line bottom and sides of a straight-sided one-quart baking dish with the split halves (or with slices of sponge cake).
In the top of a double boiler, with wire whisk or fork, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon... - 45.2941
Fourth Of July It S A Grand Old Flag Cake
Place cake on an attractive serving dish or platter.
Beat cream in a medium-size bowl until soft peaks form.
Beat in honey and vanilla extract.
Spread whipped cream in an even layer over top of cake.
Place 2 lines of blueberries at right angles in top... - 35.374
Chocolate Coffee Charlotte
Chocolate Coffee Charlotte has a fine taste. Chocolate Coffee Charlotte gets its taste from Sponge cake flavored with honey and dresses with cream. Chocolate Coffee Charlotte is inspired by many cafeterias around the world. - 45.7303
Cinnamon Apple Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Grease and line a 23 cm / 9 in sandwich cake tin. Place the eggs and caster sugar in a bowl and beat with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and mousse-like. (When the whisk is lifted, a trail should remain on... - 42.5315
Strawberry Cream Roll
Prepare SPONGE ROLL and while it is baking, prepare berries and add honey Combine whipped cream and flavoring.
While roll is still warm, place a piece of wax paper on a cold cookie sheet and sprinkle the paper lightly with flour.
Invert warm SPONGE ROLL on... - 32.3042
Open the can of fruit, pour 1/2 cup of the syrup into a saucepan.
Add the rum and heat.
Put the cake on a dish, spoon the syrup over this.
Top with the canned fruit.
To vary: Use fresh instead of canned fruit and make the syrup with 1/2 cup water and 1/4 cup... - 29.1315
Shepherd's Bread is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious bread recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Shepherd's Bread. - 49.751
Feeling Freaky (halloween Special): Litterbox Brownies
Feeling Freaky? Halloween is always a great excuse to put a spooky costume not only on yourself but also your food. Here's a disguistingly tasty way to disguise your mouthwatering brownies into a cat's litterbox. Prepare to watch your friends squirm! - 0
I served the Pooh Pudding dish for a party last week and you wouldn't believe the response I got! The guests loved it! Try this wonderful You just have to try t his Pooh Pudding recipe! - 46.4461
Tia Maria Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in deep round cake tin. Sift the flour and coffee powder together on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and... - 41.4286