- » Honey Spice Squash
Honey Spice Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey spice squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey spice squash recipes.
Honey-spice Acorn Squash
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) Scrub the squash.
3) Cut lengthwise in half; remove seeds and stringy fibers.
4) In a shallow baking pan, arrange the squash qith cut side down.
5) Surround with 1/2 inch hot water.
6) Bake for 30 minutes.
7)... - 41.2211
Honey Spice Acorn Squash
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Scrub squash. Cut in half lengthwise; remove seeds and stringy fibers.
3. Arrange, cut side down, in shallow baking pan. Surround with 1/2 inch hot water.
4. Bake 30 minutes.
5. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour off excess liquid... - 36.4341
Honey Spice Acorn Squash
Scrub squash; cut in half lengthwise; remove seeds and stringy fibers.
Arrange squash cut-side down in shallow baking pan; surround with 1/2 inch hot water.
Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients to make a sauce.
Pour off excess liquid... - 32.1696
Spiced Honey Pudding
Trim ends from zucchini; steam until tender.
Put into blender container with honey, salt, spices, and milk.
Blend until smooth.
Add egg and blend.
Stir in flour; mix well.
Turn into custard cups; sprinkle tops with nutmeg and shredded coconut.
Bake at 300Â°... - 39.6709
Spiced Winter Squash
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Take the squash to cut in half and discard the seeds.
3) In a small bowl, combine rest of the ingredients.
4) Brush the squash halves with the mixture.
5) Use baking dish, to place the squash halves.
6) Place... - 44.545
1. With a sharp knife, halve the squashes and scoop out the seeds and fibers.
2. Combine honey, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
4. Place the squash halves in a roasting pan, cut... - 41.1338
Petite Pumpkins With Spiced Squash
Place banana squash cut side down in a 9-inch-square pan.
Bake, covered, in a 375° oven until squash is tender when pierced, 45 to 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat together butter, syrup, coriander, and nutmeg.
Scoop cooked squash from shell into a food processor... - 40.8374
1. Put the squash, onion, garlic, oil, salt, honey, celery, parsley, and oregano in a skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and cook slowly until the squash is barely tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Sprinkle the flour over all and cook, stirring,... - 26.2194
Acorn Squash Puree
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scrape out the seeds, place cut side down on a baking sheet, and bake until soft, about 1 hour.
When cool enough to handle, scoop out the flesh into a mixing bowl and mash well.
Add the tofu and... - 34.9738
Autumn Pork Chops
Cook pork over medium heat until brown on both sides.
Place pork in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange onions, squash and apples on pork.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over apples.
Cover and cook in... - 35.3747
Vegetable Tagine With Almond And Chickpea Couscous
1. Fry the shallots in the oil for 5 mins until they are softening and browned. Add the squash and spices, and stir for 1 min. Pour in the stock, season well, then add the prunes and honey. Cover and simmer for 8 mins.
2. Add the peppers and cook for 8-10... - 34.9048
Minestrone is a cozy, comforting fall meal. Or, swap out the veggies depending on what’s in season, and have it any time of year! - 129.261