- » Honey Soy Sausage
Honey Soy Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey soy sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey soy sausage recipes.
Honey Soy Sausages
PLACE SAUSAGES in a large bowl or shallow non-metal dish.
1.Peel ginger and grate finely.
Combine honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sherry and thyme in jug; mix well.
2.Pour marinade over sausages.
Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow flavours to be... - 39.1258
Apricot Sausages In Bread Rolls
1. Puree apricots, honey, Soy sauce, ginger, lemon juice, spice and water in blender or processor until smooth. Prick sausages. Heat browning dish on HIGH for five minutes, add butter and sausages. Roll sausages back and forth to brown. Baste liberally with... - 33.6785
Hot Cabanossi Kebabs
Cut cabanossi, peppers and drained pineapple into 1cm pieces.
Place onto bamboo skewers.
Bake in moderate oven 10 minutes brushing often with combined soy sauce, lemon juice, honey and ginger wine. - 28.9472
Smoked Sausage Kabobs
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Add sausage and vegetables; toss to coat.
Drain and reserve the marinade.
On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread sausage and vegetables.
Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on... - 32.3502
Soak twelve 6 to 8-inch wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
Alternate sausage pieces, water chestnuts and pineapple chunks on skewers.
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In small bowl, mix all glaze ingredients.
Grill kabobs at MEDIUM with hood closed until... - 33.5326
Barbecued Hot Dogs
1) In a slow cook, add all the ingredients apart from sausage, cover, and cook on high for 30 minutes.
2) Add the sausage and then cook on low for 4 horus.
3) Serve over rice. - 38.3048
Kielbasa In Sauce
Place kielbasa in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over sausage.
Cover and microwave 5 to 8 minutes.
Stir once during cooking. - 25.8428
Glazed Frankfurters is a delicious barbecued recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Glazed Frankfurters, you will always crave for some more. - 30.3151
Mix all ingredients except the honey and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce together thoroughly.
Shape into a loaf.
Put into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° about 1 hour, or until pork is cooked.
When loaf is half cooked, blend the 1 tablespoon soy sauce with... - 38.148
Wurst & Cabbage Plate
Cut 1/4-inch-deep slashes into each sausage at about 1-inch intervals.
Place sausages in a wide frying pan over medium heat and cook, turning as needed, until lightly browned on all sides.
In a glass measuring cup, stir together honey, soy, chili sauce,... - 39.6366
Mom's Fried Rice
1. Finely dice the Chinese sausage, set aside.
2. Finely dice sweet onions, carrots, mince the garlic, slice the ginger, and set everything aside.
3. In a bowl combine soy sauce, sugar, brown sugar, mirin, water, honey, garlic powder, onion... - 135.903
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Asian Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Asian Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce is a neat and clean recipe. Asian cuisines rock, right? Watch and learn how to make this savory dish from this video. Enjoy! - 117.343