Soy Sauce Marinade
- » Honey Soy Sauce Marinade
Honey Soy Sauce Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey soy sauce marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey soy sauce marinade recipes.
Scallion Honey Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch lengths; mince the garlic and ginger root. Then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out. Let stand 1 hour, turning bird occasionally. Drain, reserving marinade for... - 22.0476
Soy Sherry Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with salt and sugar. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile crush garlic and mince scallion; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork strips and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Drain, discarding marinade.
3.... - 26.7559
Soy Sauce Marinade For Lamb Chops
Place soy sauce, garlic, oil and honey in electric blender container.
Cover; process until garlic is finely chopped.
Pour marinade over lamb chops.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Remove chops from marinade before cooking.
Marinade may be re-... - 26.6022
Sherry Honey Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with sugar and salt; let stand 2 hours.
2. Crush garlic; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 20.366
Rumaki Using Soy Sauce And Honey
1. Rinse chicken livers under running cold water and drain on paper toweling; cut into halves and put into a bowl.
2. Pour a mixture of honey, soy sauce, oil and garlic over the liver pieces; cover. Let stand about 30 minutes, turning pieces occasionally.... - 32.9156
Fajita Steaks With Honey Pickle Salsa
If using, prepare Honey-Pickle Salsa.
Cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
For glaze, -in a small saucepan combine vinegar, brown sugar, lime peel, lime juice, mustard, soy sauce, and ginger.
Bring to boiling over medium heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, about 10... - 38.8446
Summer Salad And Honey Curry Meat Marinade
Summer is the time to party and with a party mood all around, of course you would not want to spend your time in the kitchen. So, meals in a rush brings two good ideas for your rescue. She shows Honey curry meat marinade which goes well with chicken, steaks... - 119.263
Salmon Steaks In Orange* Honey Marinade
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Add salmon steaks, turning to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, over hot briquets 5 minutes.
Carefully turn... - 35.3415
Honey Soy Sausages
PLACE SAUSAGES in a large bowl or shallow non-metal dish.
1.Peel ginger and grate finely.
Combine honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sherry and thyme in jug; mix well.
2.Pour marinade over sausages.
Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow flavours to be... - 39.1258
Salmon Steaks In Orange Honey Marinade
In 1-quart measure, mix all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Place salmon steaks in shallow glass dish.
Pour marinade over salmon steaks; cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, 6 inches... - 35.9523
Soy-Honey Chicken has been in my head for a while now. I had never tried Soy-Honey Chicken earlier and hence had some starting trouble. And now that I have made it, I am pretty sad-Why didn't I try it before? - 36.4778
Soy Honey Spareribs
Place spareribs in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Mix beef broth, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sherry, sugar, salt, ginger root and garlic; pour over ribs.
Cover and refrigerate, turning ribs 2 or 3 times, at least 6 hours.
Remove ribs from marinade; reserve... - 40.1761
Soy Honey Barbecued Pork
Barbecued Pork is a perfect holiday appetizer. Barbecued Pork gets its desired taste from pork cooked with mixture of soy sauce, honey, sugar and spices. Barbecued Pork is inspired by many food joints across world. - 34.911
Barbecued Spareribs With Soy And Honey
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together salt, soy sauce, sugar, tomato sauce, honey and stock.
3. In a large dish, add the spareribs and cover the dish. Marinade for 12 hours or overnight.
4. Take a rack in a roasting... - 40.6956
Beef Kabobs With Soy And Honey
These Beef Kabobs are the latest craze in my neighborhood ! Ever since my friend's children ate these pineapple and beef kabobs they are all excited about them and literally drag me into the kitchen to make for them. Try these Beef Kabobs and let me know if... - 32.4971
Oriental Pork Chops
These oriental pork chops are made with chinese flavor to it. Marinated with spices like garlic and ginger root with a hserry and soy sauce base, the oriental pork chops have a hint of orange peel to taste. Grilled to cook, these pork chops can be served with... - 47.2519
1) In a large bowl, combine salad oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and dry mustard. Mix all well.
2) Patricia's Marinade can be used as a marinade for all kinds of meat or poultry. - 30.3267
Cut chicken into serving pieces and place in a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over, cover and chill for at least 8 hours, turn meat occasionally.
Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
Barbecue chicken pieces over medium hot coals for approximately 20-25 minutes or... - 34.0887
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Cut the tips from the chicken wings.
Cut the remaining part of each wing in half at the joint.
Combine the soy sauce, honey and garlic into a marinade and place in a bowl or plastic bag.
Immerse the chicken wing pieces in this mixture and refrigerate at least... - 34.9515
Chicken With Soya Sauce And Honey
Put the marinade in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
Lay the chicken in a flat pyrex plate.
Pour marinade over and let stand (turning occasionally) in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Put meat in clay baker with marinade.
Close and bake. - 37.1881
Soy Sauce Braised Wings
Soy Sauce Braised Wings is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 31.7338
Baked Pork Loin Marinated In Soy Sauce
Here is a nice recipe for dinner for two pork loin roast marinated in soy sauce. It is easy and quick to make. The chef shows the basic steps to make the recipe and you can watch the video to learn it. Watch the video for quick and easy recipe. - 128.003
Roasted Spareribs In Garlic And Hoisin Sauce Marinade
Make the marinade: In a shallow baking dish combine all the marinade ingredients.
Add the spareribs to the marinade and turn them to coat.
Let the ribs marinate, covered and chilled, for 2 to 4 hours.
Bake the ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan, at 375°... - 32.8809
Fish Cocktails With Honey Orange Sauce
1 Combine fish pieces, soy sauce, honey and orange juice. Marinate 15 minutes.
2 Place fish and marinade in a shallow heatproof dish. Sprinkle with ginger. Cover with a lid or foil. Steam over boiling water 12 minutes.
3 Drain off liquid and reheat it in a... - 23.4102
Secret Bbq Chicken Marinade
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for bbq chicken marinade.. - 0
Tomato Sherry Marinade
Place beef or pork in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl combine tomato sauce, sherry, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 33.2644
Soy Glazed Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a mixing bowl combine vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and onion powder; pour over chicken in bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24... - 35.392
Teriyaki Chicken Legs With Onions & Potatoes
Combine soy, honey, ginger, sherry, oil, garlic, and green onion.
Pour over chicken; turn pieces to coat all sides.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning frequently.
Lift chicken from marinade and drain briefly (reserve... - 43.6213
Teriyaki has a defining taste. The honey and soy sauce gives the Teriyaki a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 39.7437
Oriental Flank Steak
Place steak in a large shallow dish.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Pour 1 cup soy sauce mixture over steak; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning steak occasionally.
Refrigerate remaining soy mixture.
Drain steak; discard... - 34.239
Gina's Teriyaki Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; Store any unused marinade in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 22.4448
Combine all of the ingredients in a small nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for a minute.
Set aside to cool.
Strain the cooled marinade to remove the ginger root, unless you prefer a strong ginger flavor.
Covered and... - 27.623
1 In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2 Mix well to combine throughly.
3 Correct the cayenne as per your taste.
4 Use as required. - 33.0198
Gina's Teriyaki Marinade
1.Take a bowl and add in all the ingredients.
2. Mix well.
3. Unused mariandes can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 31.5764
Japanese Teriyaki Marinade
Japanese Teriyaki Marinade is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Japanese Teriyaki Marinade; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 32.2778
Oriental Marinade is an irresistible side dish recipe which you would surely love to prepare. Try this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Oriental Marinade again -n -again. - 27.9006
Grilled Trout Appetizer
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (except trout) and mix well.
2. Add trout and smear with marinade evenly. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Heat a grill pan and grill marinated trout for 5 minutes on both sides or till cooked, while... - 33.9519
Honey Sesame Tenderloin
Honey sesame tenderloin is a pork tenderloin recipe. Prepared with soy sauce, ginger and garlic marinade, the pork is rolled in honey and coated with sesame seeds. Nicely coated and flavored, the honey sesame tenderloin is roasted in the oven to finish with a... - 45.2786
Rack Of Lamb With Orange Honey Sauce
Trim excess fat from meat, leaving only a thin covering.
Score fat side paralleling bones, cutting just into the meat.
Rub with salt, pepper and Kitchen Bouquet.
Place fat side down in a baking dish and microwave 6 minutes on high, uncovered.
Remove meat and... - 29.8695
Marinated Flank Steak With Honey Pineapple Sauce
1 For the marinated steak: In a shallow pan (not aluminum), add the first 9 ingredients and mix well.
2 Add the steak, cover and refrigerate overnight, turning the steak occasionally.
3 Remove meat from the marinade and place on... - 45.1325
Beef Kabobs With Oriental Sauce
This Beef Kabobs With Oriental Sauce is simple yet amazingly delicious. The dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You just have to prepare the Beef Kabobs With Oriental Sauce! - 41.6826
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 94.3739
Asian-style Pan Seared Soy Salmon
Salmon makes a perfect dinner fish. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and should be a regular mealtime rotation. This Asian-inspired grilled salmon is a light and delicious way to enjoy this healthy fish. The salty soy sauce combined with the sweet... - 124.2
Soy And Ginger Flank Steak
1. Rinse meat and pat dry.
2. Put 1 steak in each of 2 plastic freezer bags (1-gal. size). Add 1/2 the ginger, garlic, soy, wine, and honey to each bag. Seal bags, turn to coat meat, and freeze.
3. Thaw 1 bag.
4. Lightly oil a barbecue grill over a solid bed... - 28.7203
Honey Garlic Ribs
1) Cut the spareribs and simmer covered in the salted water for 30 minutes.
2) Drain the ribs and keep aside.
3) Mix all the marinade ingredients together and pour the marinade over the ribs.
4) Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
5)... - 40.4102
Honey Dazed Spareribs
1. To make marinade, combine chilies, garlic, spring onions, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce and honey in a non-reactive dish. Add ribs, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
2. Drain ribs and reserve marinade. Cook ribs,... - 36.0885
Honey Mustard Swordfish
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Wash the Swordfish Steaks under cold water. Pat them dry.
3) Arrange the steaks in a 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4) In a bowl, add in dry white wine or Chablis, mustard, soy sauce, honey and curry powder. Mix with a... - 42.2569
Honeyed Chicken Teriyaki
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large shallow dish and set aside.
Heat the honey in a small saucepan until it liquefies slightly.
Remove the pan from the heat and brush the honey mixture generously over the chicken breasts.
Arrange the chicken in... - 39.8988
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, chili sauce, sherry, sugar and garlic.
Pour over spareribs, laid out flat in roasting pan.
Marinate at least 4 hours, turning often.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Broil slowly over charcoal 20 minutes, turning often.
Mix... - 39.7833
Broiled Ginger Honey Scallops
In a bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, honey, soy, ginger, and garlic.
Add scallops and mix until well coated.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 6 hours.
Lift scallops from marinade (reserve marinade) and thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 3 inches below heat,... - 28.8287
Chicken Breasts With Honey And Thyme
Pat chicken dry.
In large glass bowl, combine orange juice, oil, orange rind, hot pepper flakes, pepper and thyme; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate for up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Glaze: In bowl, combine honey, orange juice concentrate,... - 41.5675
Honey Lime Pork Chops
In 13x9-inch glass baking dish, blend all ingredients except pork chops.
Add chops and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning chops occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Remove chops, reserving marinade.
Grill or broil chops, turning once and... - 30.0494
Apricot & Ginger Chicken
Apricot & Ginger Chicken is an excellent recipe. My mom who tasted this when she was at home, just couldn't stop raving this Apricot & Ginger Chicken dish. Try it! - 32.8084
Honey Mustard Swordfish
Arrange steaks in a baking dish.
Combine wine and next 4 ingredients; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Remove steaks from marinade, reserving 1/4 cup marinade.
Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 32.8689
Honey Garlic America's Cut
Place chops in heavy plastic bag.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over chops, turning bag to coat.
Close bag; refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
Prepare covered grill with drip pan in center banked by medium-hot coals.
Remove chops from marinade;... - 31.0193
Char Siu Honey Roasted Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. To make a sauce in a pan boil the marinade and the water and drippings from the baking tin together for a few minutes, then strain into a gravy boat.
3. To prepare the pork cut the pork into strips... - 43.1028
Honey Glazed Spareribs
Have your butcher cut ribs in half lengthwise so that each piece is 2 to 3 inches long.
Cut between bones to make 6-inch pieces.
Trim excess fat.
Place ribs in heavy plastic bag.
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup of the soy sauce, the hoisin sauce, 2 tablespoons... - 42.4983
Honey Glazed Garlic Ribs
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Cut spareribs between bones into individual pieces.
Add to marinade and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Combine honey glaze ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Remove... - 38.7067
Honey Teriyaki Salmon
1. Whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl until the honey has dissolved; pour into a large zip-close plastic bag. Add the salmon, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the salmon. Refrigerate,... - 24.8382
Honey Broiled Scallops
1. Pre heat oven at 170 c (340 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine ginger, soy sauce, oil, honey and lime juice. Mix well and add scallops. Mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Place marinated scallops on 8 individual skewers and... - 39.128
Honey Ginger Barbecued Ribs
Place ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan; cover with foil.
Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours; cool.
In a bowl, combine the broth, soy sauce, ketchup, pineapple juice, honey, garlic, pepper and ginger.
Place ribs in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; add... - 44.2079
Honey Glazed Chicken
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients.
Add chicken; seal and turn to coat.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Place chicken and marinade in two greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dishes.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until... - 38.4095
Roasted Pork With Honey Glazed Apples
Pork Tenderloins: In large sturdy plastic bag, combine apple juice, honey, soy sauce, oil, mustard, green onions, garlic, gingerroot and pepper.
Add pork to bag. Seal bag; place in large bowl. Refrigerate up to 4 hours or overnight, turning... - 35.2472
Oven Baked Honeyed Chicken Wings
Tuck wing tips under main part of wings, place wings into large bowl.
Combine sauces, juice, sherry, seeds, ginger, honey and oil in jug, pour over wings.
Cover, refrigerate for at least 1 hour; overnight is better.
All wings should be coated with... - 34.7518
Honey Lemon Chicken
1 Pierce chicken pieces with a skewer. Combine soy sauce, sherry, lemon juice and honey. Brush over chicken pieces and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Heat oil. Add ginger, garlic and salt. Add drained chicken pieces and brown evenly. Pour off excess oil, add... - 28.4884
Sensational Ginger Honey Salmon
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mix together sake, soy sauce, ginger and cracked pepper; pour into a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pierce salmon portions with a fork and place in the casserole. Baste salmon with the marinade; drizzle generously with honey.
4. Place the... - 33.0245
Honey Basil Turkey
1. In shallow baking dish, place the vinegar, basil, mustard, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and thyme and mix well
2. Add the turkey to the mixture and ensure that it is coated well
3. Set the turkey aside to marinate and turn it well once or twice... - 40.7651
Honey Curry Chicken Thighs - Easy Weekday Dinner Idea
Curry lover's gift. This is the video of honey curry chicken. This recipe uses chicken thighs in a spicy honey gravy which provides the dish with the right amount of sweetness and spice. It has also been very popular among non-curry lovers because unlike... - 118.116
Honey Baked Rabbit
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Cut rabbit into serving pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the pieces in the mixture of vinegar, water, garlic, bay leaves and onion.
3) Cover with a lid and place into refrigerator to marinate for at least 4 hours,... - 43.819
Honey Ginger Chicken
Honey Ginger Chicken recipe adapted from NY Times.Honey Ginger Chicken can be prepared in advanced ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand.The cool thing about preparing things in advance is that you can be part of conversation rather than getting... - 43.7747
Combine soy, pepper, honey, and sherry.
Pour over ribs and allow to stand for 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning frequently.
Lift ribs from marinade and drain briefly.
Allow them to dry in the air for at least 1 hour surface should have a dry feeling.
Bank about... - 35.4648
Pork Kebab With Honey And Orange
1) In a pan, add the orange rind, juice, honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper, allow to boil and simmer for 2-3 min; strain the sauce well into a bowl and reserve the rind; allow to cool.
2) Chop the pork into cubes, discard the fat and bone, ... - 38.108
Honey Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings
If game day is coming up...or you're having guests over for a get together. Throw out those tired ol' buffalo wings and try these sweet and tangy Honey Balsamic Chicken Wings! You will most definitely impress your guests! - 130.926
Combine chuck lightly with seasoned salt and pepper and monosodium glutamate.
Divide into 4 or 5 portions.
Shape each one loosely into patties.
Combine sherry, soy sauce, honey and barbecue sauce or catsup.
Brush generously over both sides of meat; cover and... - 34.3849
Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
1. Wash the chicken and leave the skin on the chicken piece.
2. Make deep scoring cuts on the meat pieces and tip into a bowl
3. Fill the bowl with all the ingredients and mix well. Set aside to marinate for atleast one hour.
4. Heat... - 40.828
Honey Lemon Chicken
1 Pierce chicken pieces with a skewer. Combine soy sauce, sherry, lemon juice and honey. Brush over chicken pieces and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Heat oil. Add ginger, garlic and salt. Add drained chicken pieces and brown evenly. Pour off excess oil, add... - 35.0355
Honey Marinated Chicken With Penne And Vegetables
In a 3-quart casserole, mix the soy sauce, apple juice or pineapple juice, vinegar, honey, garlic, and ginger.
Add the chicken pieces to the dish and turn to coat them on all sides with the sauce.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Remove the chicken... - 40.6579
This Rumaki is simply irresistible ! Try these chicken liver appetizers soon. Your suggestions for this Rumaki will make it a tastier dish. - 38.2327
Honeyed Prawn And Scallop Skewers
SOAK EIGHT WOODEN skewers in water.
1.Remove heads from prawns.
Peel and devein prawns, keeping tails intact.
Clean scallops, removing brown vein.
2.Thread prawns and scallops alternately onto 8 skewers (about 3 of each per skewer).
Place in base of shallow... - 35.5451
Honeyed Pork Riblets
1. In a large sauce pan, combine ribs with water and bring to boil.
2. Remove off flame and drain off the water.
3. Fill fresh water and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 1 hour.
5. Drain off water and keep... - 45.5827
Use a vegetable peeler to remove the thin layer of skin from the bottom of the asparagus spears nearly to the green tips.
Steam the asparagus just until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
Rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
Combine the vinegar, oil, honey,... - 28.7471
Oriental Marinated Flank Steak
Marinated Flank Steak is a delicious and filling dish. They are a family favorite, so it is no wonder that they are prepared quite often! Try this Marinated Flank Steak recipe for yourself! - 33.0638
Buckingham London Broil
This Buckingham London Broil was truly awesome. I can't think about anyone who does not like this Beef Stroganoff recipe. A true delight to your palate - 29.5958
– In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, add cubed chicken breasts and let marinate for 4 to 6 hours, stirring from time to time.
– Slide cubed chicken onto skewers, alternating with vegetables.
– Place skewers on a micro wave-safe... - 35.3213
This Bacon-Wrapped Bananas is a delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Bacon-Wrapped Bananas recipe and share your feelings with us! - 29.1915
Rumaki has a wonderful taste. The Honey and soy souce gives the Rumaki a two dimensional taste. Must catch it - 33.964
Gingered Pork Cutlets
1 Cut 3 of the ginger slices into slivers. Leave the remaining 2 slices whole.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the slivered ginger, the garlic, soy sauce and honey. Add the pork and toss to thoroughly coat with the marinade.
3 Cut the scallions into 1 1/2-inch... - 38.8524
Roast Duck And Pwm Sauce
1 Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add duck and baste with mixture. Marinate 1 hour. Baste and turn duck every 15 minutes.
2 Drain duck, reserving marinade. Roast duck Chinese style on a rack over a pan of water at 350°F (180°C) for 2 hours,... - 29.4804
Skin eels, cut off heads, and, with a very sharp knife, remove eel fillets from bone.
Cut into l 1/2-inch pieces; place in deep bowl.
Combine rice wine (or sherry), honey, and soy sauce.
Pour marinade over eel pieces.
Let marinate for 30 minutes.
Light... - 31.1602