- » Honey Soy Nut
Honey Soy Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Honey Soy Nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Honey Soy Nut recipes.
Honey Nut Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips; set aside.
Combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; mix well.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes.
Remove vegetables; set... - 43.5913
Honey Nut Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips; set aside. Combine cornstarch, orange juice, honey, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl; mix well. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes. Remove vegetables; set... - 31.2195
Almond Soy Cookies
I loved Almond Cookies but I never thought I would be able to make them on my own. I was surprised at how tasty these Almond Cookies turned out, the very first time I made them. Great to make and eat! - 37.0075
Three Leaf Salad With Hot Walnut Soy Dressing
1. Mix the salad ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Season well with salt and Szechwan pepper.
2. Heat the oils in a small pan, add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the walnuts and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then stir in the... - 29.9411
Raisin Nut Health Bread
Grease and line a Iarge 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Sift the baking, powder, salt, flour, soy flour and sugar into a large bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
In another bowl mix together the milk, egg and honey (if... - 40.7745
Raw Nut Ice Cream
Mix all the ingredients together and blend in the container of an electric blender or process in a food processor in batches until smooth.
Pour into ice cube trays and freeze until solid. - 31.8374
Soy Whole Wheat Cookies
Blend honey and oil.
Add eggs, salt, yeast and seeds.
Stir in flours and nuts.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, add more whole wheat flour, Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly oiled cookie sheet.
Press cookies down with... - 38.1528
Rice And Nuts
1) In a saucepan, combine rice, water and salt.
2) Cover and bring to boil, simmer for 25 minutes or until rice is tender and dry.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and lightly brown the almonds and pine nuts.
4) Add rice to almonds along with honey and soy... - 41.5029
Perfect Health Candy
1. Grease a glass pie dish with oil.
2. Use a large glass bowl
3. Combine all the ingredients in the bowl.
4. Using a plastic spatula or pallet knife, mix the ingredients.
5. Add cream honey to bind the mixture. It should resemble the... - 48.7826
Sift flours and salt.
Blend in honey, oil and rind.
Add nuts and mix well, Shape into 1/2-inch balls.
Place on lightly oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° F. about 30 minutes.
Cover balls with brown paper while baking to prevent over browning.
When cool, roll... - 30.5887
Fruited Wild Rice With Toasted Nuts
Cook rice according to package directions.
Add 1 tablespoon oil to large nonstick skillet or wok.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
Add walnuts and pecans; cook, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until pecans are browned.
Remove from skillet and... - 43.1118
Arugula And Orange Salad With Toasted Pine Nuts
Whisk together the vinegar, orange juice, sesame oil, honey, mustard, and soy sauce in a large bowl until blended.
Add the arugula, orange, and red onion; toss to coat.
Sprinkle with the pine nuts and serve at once. - 31.1315
Put all ingredients except fat into bowl and mix well.
Heat fat in heavy skillet.
Drop corn mixture by spoonfuls into fat and cook over medium-high heat.
Turn when browned on one side. - 31.8186
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 41.6812
Banana Nut Loaf
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 F.
2) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
3) Grease a loaf pan and spoon mixture into it.
4) Bake for one hour.
5) The loaf will be moist like pudding than cake. Remove and let cool in the pan then invert on... - 45.1384
Carob Nut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine carob, oil and honey in medium sized bowl.
Add hot water, eggs, and salt.
In another bowl, combine brown rice flour, oat flour, sifted soy flour, sifted skim milk powder and potato starch.
Stir into carob mixture.
Add nuts and... - 46.73
Carrot Nut Torte
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Break the eggs and keep the yolks and whites aside.
3.Whisk yolks and honey until foamy.
4.Add grated carrots, broken nuts, flour and cinnamon.
5.Whisk whites separately and add to the mixture by... - 41.1782
Oat Fruit Nut Drops
1) Make necessary adjustments in the oven rack in order to bake cookies in the upper third of the oven.
2) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
3) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add walnuts .
4) Pulse... - 48.6111
Crunchy Nut Muffins
Stir all of the dry ingredients together. This should include the seeds, nuts, and raisins.
In a separate bowl beat the egg; add the milk, oil, honey, and blend.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the liquid mixture all at once. Stir just enough to... - 32.3723
Nut And Seed Bread Sd
Dissolve the yeast in the warm stock, then add all of the remaining ingredients in the order given, using only 3 cups of the whole wheat flour.
Beat the dough about 50 strokes, then let the "sponge" rise until double in bulk.
Add the remaining whole wheat... - 34.9897
In a medium sized bowl, combine skim milk powder, soy flour or powder and carob.
Add oil and honey.
Stir in the hot water, then the peanuts and vanilla.
Form into balls the size of an English walnut and roll balls in chopped peanuts.
Store in airtight... - 33.5217
Cashew Carob Pudding
Make cashew milk by putting cashew nuts and water into the container of an electric blender and blending on high speed for 2 minutes.
Combine oil and carob powder in a saucepan.
Add honey and mix with a whisk until smooth.
Sift cornstarch and soy powder into... - 43.4048
1. Pour the soy milk into a bowl and add the yeast, honey, and 1/3 cup oil. Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Add the orange rind, salt, raisins, whole wheat flour, soy flour, and enough unbleached flour to make a dough that is sticky but can be kneaded.
3.... - 45.2752
Almond Crunch Cereal
Preheat oven to 250 °F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, coconut, raw wheat germ or soy grits, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds.
Toss ingredients together thoroughly.
Combine honey and oil.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring until well mixed.
Add... - 45.0993
Blend honey and oil.
Stir in flours, wheat germ and yeast.
Pat mixture into bottom of oiled 8- x 12-inch pan.
Bake in 350Â° F. oven for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Beat eggs, almonds, coconut shreds and fruit together.
Pour mixture over baked... - 36.2888
King Of Brownies
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add flours, carob powder, baking powder, salt and nuts.
3) In another bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla and water.
4) Add the mixture to dry ingredients by stirring.
5) Use an oiled 8" x 8" x 2" pan,... - 46.6449
Peanut Noodles With Red Bell Pepper And Shredded Chicken
Here is another quick and simple recipe, which you could consider for dinner after a hectic day. The peanut noodles with red bell pepper and shredded chicken has all necessary nutritional values. Once you have all the ingredients ready, you need to spend only... - 113.561
Melt butter and cook onion and green pepper until soft.
Add pineapple, honey, vinegar and soy sauce.
Dissolve cornstarch in bouillon and add to pineapple mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Stir in chicken and cashews.
Fill warm crepes and... - 37.4047
Date Pecan Roll
Bring milk to boil.
Blend in honey.
Add dates and apricots.
Continue to book gently until mixture forms soft firm ball when dropped into cold water.
Remove from heat.
When cool, add nuts and soy grits.
Beat mixture until stiff.
Turn out on wet cloth.
Roll... - 32.8325
Spicy Peanut Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk. - 23.3365
Cook oats in 12x8-inch dish at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar; stir in honey and vanilla.
Cook at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes; stir twice; add raisins.
Cool completely, stirring occasionally to crumble mixture.
Store in... - 31.1779
Pineapple Walnut Bread
Beat together the oil, honey, and eggs; stir in the pineapple juice.
Stir the dry ingredients together, then add to the liquid using just a few strokes.
Spoon the batter into an oiled loaf pan; bake at 350°F for about one hour, until a toothpick comes out... - 35.0676
Low-sodium Peanut Sauce
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add all ingredients.
Top with cover, and process until smooth - 27.1342
Combine peanut butter and oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill if made ahead.
Serve at room temperature or slightly warm.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and let stand 30 minutes.
Pour through dampened cheesecloth into a bowl,... - 36.7578
Peanut Sauce For Vegetables
1) Take a saucepan and mix all the ingredients along with enough water to make a heavy sauce.
2) Heat the sauce without boiling.
3) Serve with vegetables. - 31.5727
1. In small bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon water, and honey until blended; set aside.
2. In large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add carrot and onion; cook, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 2... - 35.6625
Raised Peanut Cookies
Combine honey with apple juice and heat to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over surface and leave to soften.
Combine oatmeal, soy flour, salt and peanut flour.
Beat eggs and add oil and vanilla to them.
Combine yeast mixture and egg mixture and add to dry... - 42.2666
To prepare crust, grind the sunflower seeds into meal in a blender with short bursts on high speed.
In a small bowl, combine the sunflower seed meal and wheat germ.
Add the oil and honey and stir with a fork until combined.
Press into a lightly oiled 9-inch... - 44.5393
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
This Peanut Butter Fudge tastes incredible. Try out these compelling peanut butter confections for your dessert tonight and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for this Peanut Butter Fudge are welcome. - 29.5695
Fish With Peanut Sauce
Divide the fish into 4 pieces.
Coat each piece lightly with flour.
Heat the oil and butter together and fry the fish for 5 minutes on each side.
Place all the remaining ingredients except the peanuts and lemon wedges in a pan and boil until the mixture has... - 41.0071
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add oil, honey, water and almond extract to beat.
3) Combine all flours and add to liquid mixture. Mix well.
4) Prepare golf-ball-size rounds from the dough.
5) Use an oiled cookie sheet, to... - 44.4983
Red Velvet Beet Cupcakes
Feeding kids with nut and lactic allergies can be made easy with this recipe. Check out Tamra Davis making nut free, dairy free and egg free delicious red velvet cupcakes with chopped beets and non dairy cheese. What a fun way to feed kids with just what is... - 117.367
Vanilla Rice Custard
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°.
2) In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
3) Sprinkle cinnamon over it.
4) Bake for about one hour.
5) Serve sliced. - 36.9277
Arrange half the apple slices in oiled casserole.
Combine flour, spices, yeast, honey and oil to make a crumbly mixture.
Add soaked soy grits and nuts.
Strew half the mixture over apples.
Make another layer of remaining apples and cover with remaining crumb... - 36.8609
Carrot Raisin Salad
In medium sized bowl, combine shredded carrots and raisins.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, honey and salt; blend together.
Pour dressing over carrot raisin mixture and mix together thoroughly.
Chill before serving.
Line a serving... - 35.711
Stir Fry Pork And Lettuce
1. Place sherry, soy sauce, honey, garlic and cornflour mixture in a small bowl and mix well. Add pork, toss to coat and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan and stir-fry pork with marinade for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Using a slotted spoon transfer... - 35.3407
1) In a baking dish, cook oats on high power for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) To this, add soy nuts, wheat germ, brown sugar and coconut. Gradually add honey and vanilla extract, stirring in between.
3) Cook on high power for 4 1/2 to 6... - 38.2347
Baked Fruit Cake
Soften yeast in cider.
Blend honey and oil; combine with powdered fruit rind, seeds and hot applesauce.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture, flours, nuts and honeyed fruit rind.
Beat well to get air into batter.
Turn into oiled tube pan.
Set in warm place to... - 41.2743
Stuffed Baked Squash
Cut squash in half.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Arrange cut side down in shallow pan.
Fill pan 1/4 inch high with water.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 30 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Stuff mixture into cavity of squash.
Arrange... - 40.1676
Mother's Day Brunch
Need a good recipe for mother’s day. This recipe for a mushroom and spinach frittata and a pecan nuts and fruit salad will dish up a delightful mother’s day brunch for you.
Directions for preparation:
• Preheat the oven to 375-400... - 39.3267
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, heat oats 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar; stir in honey and vanilla.
Heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring twice; add raisins.
Cool completely, stirring occasionally to... - 37.7065
1) Allow the butter to soften at room temperature.
2) Use a large glass bowl.
3) Sift the carob flour and soy milk powder into the bowl.
4) Pour in the honey, add butter and vanilla extract.
5) Blend the ingredients until well... - 42.7188
Pour 1 pint of hot water over the rolled oats.
Cover until lukewarm.
Dissolve honey in 1/4 cup warm water and blend with yeast cake.
Stir in soybean oil and add to the oatmeal.
Beat well and cover.
Let rise in a warm place until double its bulk.
Then add... - 38.0341
Blend all ingredients.
Turn into oiled custard cups.
Bake at 350Â° F. until set, about 30 minutes.
Serve hot or cold, topped with yoghurt. - 31.8612
1) Take a small microwave safe, measure up bowl. Add honey, vanilla and cinnamon and microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds.
2) Take a 2 L (8 cup) casserole, mix oats, nuts, wheat germ, brown sugar and coconut.
3) Add in honey mixture and mix well.
4)... - 44.1182
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Crackers
Blend honey, oil and water or milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Dough should be stiff.
Knead 5 minutes.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Roll to piecrust thinness.
Brush with oil.
Cut into strips, square or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie... - 37.3032
Whole Wheat Date Gems
Blend honey, oil and eggs.
Add salt, yeast and milk.
Stir in flours and other ingredients.
Turn into well-oiled, hot gem pans.
Fill 2/3 full.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 to 40 minutes. - 34.571
Put chicken in a kettle with water, salt,pepper, and chopped onion.
Simmer gently 35 minutes until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken; strain and reserve broth.
Cool chicken until easy to handle.Bone chicken and cut meat into small pieces.
Heat oil in a deep... - 40.451
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Set aside and keep warm.
Saute the onions and peppers in the butter until tender.
Add the pineapple and honey and mix well.
Blend the cornstarch with the vinegar, soy sauce and a little of the chicken stock.
Add... - 39.8135
Crusty Citrus Racks Of Lamb
1. Combine honey, soy sauce and orange juice. Place lamb on rack in shallow dish baste with orange mixture, cook on HIGH for fourteen minutes. Baste frequently during cooking.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, brown sugar, nuts and orange rind in small bowl, cook on... - 32.4324
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a small pan over medium heat, melt margarine.
Remove from heat and stir in honey, carob powder, and salt.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs well.
Stir in baking powder, soy flour, and wheat germ.
Add carob mixture and beat well.
Stir... - 43.6932
Avocado And Mandarin Orange Salad
1) Take a salad bowl and place rinsed, dried and torn lettuce leaves in it.
2) Add avocado, mandarin oranges and walnuts or pine nuts in it. Toss gently.
3) Take a screw top jar and combine oil, vinegar, honey, soy sauce and wine in it. Shake well to... - 39.8753
Zucchini Bran Bread
Preheat oven to 325°.
Stir first 9 dry ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, stir together honey, oil, milk, and eggs.
Add honey mixture to dry ingredients; stir in zucchini, nuts, and raisins.
Pour into well-greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or two 7 x 4-inch... - 39.4767
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil, add onions, garlic, scallion and ground pork until the meat changes color.
3) Remove the skillet from flame, add in water chestnusts, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup soy sauce... - 45.4498
Double Cashew Crunchies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 2 baking sheets.
In a blender or food processor, process oats to the consistency of coarse flour.
Cream butter in a large bowl.
Beat in honey, molasses, egg, and vanilla, in that order.
Mix in oat flour, whole wheat pastry... - 40.866
Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash
Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Lay cut-side down in a shallow pan and add 1/2 inch of water to pan. Bake at 350° F. for 45 minutes until just tender, replacing water, if necessary, during baking.
Meanwhile, combine drained pineapple, apples,... - 30.8301
Walnut Wheat Griddle Cakes
In a large bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, soy flour, salt, and baking powder; blend well.
In a medium-size bowl, combine eggs, milk, honey, and oil; pour all at once into flour mixture and stir until smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Preheat a griddle or large... - 36.0462
1. If using "wingettes," use a small sharp knife to cut toward bone around narrow end of wing to loosen meat. Gently use knife to scrape meat down toward wider end, turning meat inside out over end to form a "lollipop."
2. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine... - 27.3813
Whole Wheat Cupcakes
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup milk.
Blend rest of milk with honey, oil, eggs, seasonings and salt.
Stir in flours.
Add yeast mixture and nuts.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Let rise in warm place for 2 hours.
Punch down dough.
Drop by table-spoonfuls into oiled... - 42.5074
Cooked Bran Granola
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Combine all dry ingredients except raisins or dried fruit.
Combine honey, oil, water and vanilla if using it, and add gradually to dry ingredients stirring to coat grains and nuts evenly.
Bake in lightly oiled baking pan for 1 to 1 1/2... - 35.4278
Cooked Bran Granola
1) Preheat oven to 250°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients except raisins or dried fruit.
3) In a separate small bowl, combine honey, oil, water, and vanilla, if desired.
4) Add gradually to dry ingredients, stirring to... - 45.1144
Brown Rice With Almonds And Raisins
For health freaks brown rice is a truly good ingredient and here is a recipe to make a healthy dish out of the rice. Check out Sarah cooking Brown Rice with almonds and raisins which you can have for breakfast, over lunch or even dinner. Delicious, flavorful... - 109.121
A healthy and nutritious breakfast is an ideal start for the day and here is a recipe that does just that. Watch Tamra Davis making grnola with oats, nuts and flavors on a typical monday morning. Great when served with milk and easy to store breakfast fare! - 109.354
Easy Bar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pat into an oiled 8-inch square baking pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until done.
3. Cool in the pan and cut into bars while still slightly warm. - 31.8998
Stir the first six ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, making sure the raisins are separated and not in clumps.
Blend the next five ingredients in the order given. Stir them into the first mixture using a minimum of Strokes.
Turn the batter into an... - 34.8912
Tahitian Ti Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken breasts remove skin from them and cut meat into chunks.
2. In a deep bowl, place chicken and pineapple chunks.
3. In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover combine reserved pineapple syrup, soy sauce, oil,... - 43.9472
Whole Wheat Granola
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a very large bowl, mix together oats, flour, wheat germ, coconut, seeds, and nuts.
In a separate container, mix together the rest of the ingredients except raisins.
Pour wet ingredients over dry; mix thoroughly until well... - 42.102
Two Kinds Of Donuts
The first donut is basically an allergy friendly Boston Cream Donut or Cream Puff, and the second is a jam donut with honey chocolate mousse frosting. They are both SO. GOOD. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free,... - 0
Virtually Allergy-free Banana Bread
Easy to make Virtually Allergy-Free Banana Bread recipe. Virtually Allergy-Free Banana Bread is ideal for very health conscious people. Enjoy baking! - 44.9432
1. Put the water and raisins in a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes. Cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. Mix together the oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla. Beat well. Add cooled raisin mixture and the remaining ingredients, including enough of the wheat... - 35.0527
French Amuse Bouché
Just when you need little tidbits to keep your mouth busy and amused and palate invigorated between meals or drinks, order a plateful of amuse bouche. In this video, Chef John teaches us to make small, intensely flavored, bite-sized treats like wings, spiced... - 111.969
Pumpkin Cookies Or Bars
Stir together the dry ingredients and spices.
In another bowl cream the butter and honey; beat in the egg until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the pumpkin puree, and don't worry if the texture is strange.
Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture;... - 39.8276
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Dice the chicken in small pieces.
2) Mix mustard and vinegar to make the marinade and to it, add oil, soya sauce, honey, seasoning, and garlic.
3) Whisk in cucumbers, pineapple, raisins and chicken to the marinade and leave it for 15... - 47.6808
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.2333
Duck With Mangetouts And Cashews
1. Whisk the egg white until frothy, then beat in the cornflour and a little salt and pepper. Add the duck and mix well.
2. Mix the sauce ingredients together in a cup.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok, add the cashew nuts and stir-fry for 30 seconds.... - 38.6824
Fred's Fruity Fowl
Mix first 5 ingredients in plastic bag.
Shake chicken pieces in bag until well coated; fry in oil in heavy skillet until browned.
Mix together other ingredients except for nuts; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on top of stove for 40 minutes over low heat,... - 40.6895
This Cantonese Kabobs is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this more unusual recipe for Cantonese Kabobs and take delight in its wonderful glory. - 47.4837
Tofu Stir Fry With Block Bean Sauce
1 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water and stir in rice.Reduce heat,cover and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes or until water is absorbed.
2 In a 12-inch heavy skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat.Cook onions in oil for about 2 minutes stirring occasionally... - 43.8286
Granola Cereal Mix
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the... - 46.5673
To marinate tofu: Combine marinade ingredients in a shallow bowl. Cut one pound of firm tofu into cubes or slices up to 1/2-inch thick. (Tofu may be pressed first, if desired. Place tofu in marinade and turn to coat all sides. Marinate from 2 to 4 hours,... - 31.7146
Preheat oven to 275°.
Combine all ingredients except raisins and sunflower seeds; mix well.
Spread evenly and not too thickly on two large baking sheets.
Bakeuntilgolden (about 45 minutes), stirring approximately every 15 minutes.
When cool, add raisins,... - 38.1162
Mom's Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) Use a large bowl to toss gently the first set of ingredients.
3) Arrange the mixture evenly over the pie crust.
4) Add rest of the ingredients to combine by adding little amount of water to prepare a crumbled mix.
5)... - 48.4267
Oriental Chicken With Pineapple
Yummy Oriental Chicken is a tasty treat that you will fall in love with!!! I prepare this dish whenever I need to indulge my guests in a world of well blended flavors! Try this amazing Oriental Chicken recipe and experience this for yourself!. - 46.3381
Sauteed Aster Scaber
How about a nutritious dish from Korea? Chef is making a traditional Korean dish using some dry mountain greens. These dried leaves may not look edible or look edible but as we watch the chef making them, the dish becomes appetizing. Her instructions are very... - 119.374
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Deep Fried Pigeons
1. In a large pot of boiling water blanch the pigeons for 2 minutes (this helps to get rid of impurities and tightens the skin).
2. Remove the pigeons from the pot and discard the water.
3. In a pot mix all the braising sauce ingredients together and... - 45.297
Quick Brown Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl of electric mixer.
Beat on medium speed until evenly mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
Stir in molasses and enough buttermilk to make... - 40.1193