- » Honey Snack
Honey Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey snack recipes.
Traditional Pfeffenuse Cookie
Would like to try out Pfeffenuse which are traditional German cookie that are absolutely delicious. Watch this excellent video that shares this fabulous recipe along with great tips and wonderful techniques. Try out these cookie coming holidays and enjoy! - 140.571
These fancy little cookies are really not all that complicated to make! They look beautiful and taste amazing. What a great cookie to serve! - 135.862
Honey Chip Cookies
Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? Here is a twisted Honey Chip Cookies recipe that is a little different take on this classic recipe. The secret? A little honey to help make the cookies extra sweet and moist. Don't forget the milk with it! - 132.868
Honey Oat Banana Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a bowl, add and combine together the flour, honey crystals, quick oats, butter, milk, eggs, salt, baking powder, soda, vanilla extract, bananas. Mix lightly until well... - 127.335
Our chef from The Virgin Kitchen shows us how to make this Dutch dish – Pepernoten! Now, Pepernoten (literally, 'pepper nuts', the Dutch equivalent of Pfeffernüsse) are a cookie-like kind of confectionery, traditionally associated with the Sinterklaas... - 120.611
Gluten Free Pecan, Coconut And Honey Granola
Gluten free snacks are a great way to restore health and keep it going. Watch the video to make Gluten Free Pecan Coconut and Honey Granola using gluten free rolled oats as the base ingredient along with other healthy ingredients. Good to store or refrigerate... - 120.119
Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies
A great twist on the classic gingerbread Christmas cookie, Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies use honey instead of molasses. Great for entertaining and great as a gift, you wont be able to stop at just one cookie. - 116.788
Banana Cupcakes With Honey Vanilla Frosting
How often do you want to treat you kids or yourself with something exotic, but lack the strength to make it. Here is an easy recipe for banana cupcakes with honey vanilla frosting, that is perfect as a dessert or a snack with tea. Get the details from this... - 114.883
Honey Caramel Popcorn
Are you bored having the same old popcorn? Try this Honey Caramel Popcorn made in minutes in your own kitchen. This video will guide you through the simple steps of preparing this crunchy munchy snack. Happy Munching! - 110.155
1. Place a large pot on medium high flame, add vegetable oil and popcorn in it. Cover with lid, and let it pop. Watch closely and remove pot from heat when the popping slows down.
2. Line a cookie sheet with aluminium foil, and scatter popcorn on... - 103.987
No Bake Gluten-free Vegan Pistachio Honey Bites
For vegans, this is an interesting nut based dish. Pistas are shelled and simply mixed with honey to make a thick paste. This moldable paste is then simply eaten as a cookie or a bar. Who says that making a dessert is difficult? This dish is super easy and... - 95.5405
Peanut Butter, Banana And Honey Sandwich
Looking for a classic recipe that is sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then try a good ol' PBH sandwich. Learn to make the perfect PBH by watching this video. - 85.0672
Raw Coconut Crumb Donut With Honey
Totally sinful and absolutely delicious, these are the only words that describe this dish. Serve it for breakfast or as a snack, this donut will never fail to impress your friends and family. Watch the video now. - 61.5342
Honey Chilli Potatoes
1. mix all the ingredients till no. 7 , then add maida and it .fry the potatoes till golden brown in smoky hot oil.keep the fried potatoes aside.
2. heat 2 tsp oil , add garlic (slow fire) , red chilli powder,ajino-moto,and stir it.
3, add vineger,red chilli... - 57.193
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 52.9231
Israeli Honey Cookies
Israeli Honey Cookies are great to be made in order to mark the Jewish New Year. Israelis eat honey and apples on the New year day for a sweet year ahead. Israeli honey cookies can also be made into a food gift for a Jewish family on New Year. - 51.0786
Dutch Honey Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
3) Add the buttermilk, egg and honey. Blend well.
4) Pour into an oiled loaf pan.
5) Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, till the crust is firm.
6) Slice... - 49.0673
Peanut Butter Honey Pie
1.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
3.In a blender container put gelatin mixture and add the milk, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
4.Blend to smoothness.
5.Into a... - 49.0247
1) In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients properly.
3) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the wet mixture. Stir well but not overbeat.
4) Use an 8 inches pan... - 49.0003
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) With a fine blade of food grinder, process candied orange and lemon peel and almonds, or grind in blender until very fine.
3) In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do... - 48.9179
1. Warm buttermilk and stir in sugar and shortening. Keep aside to cool to lukewarm
2. Combine honey, sugar, nuts, cinnamon and orange rind and concentrate. Keep aside
3. Grease an 9-inch tube pan with oil or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to... - 48.2374
Honey Graham Crackers
1) Take the first 5 ingredients and mix them well.
2) Take the bowl and cream the margarine. Add brown sugar, vanilla extract and honey. Mix them well.
3) Add the flour mixture and skim milk. Shape the dough into a flat rectangle.
5) Cover the dough... - 48.1434
Almond Flavored Pecan Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Spray 2 baking sheets with vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, whisk the whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour and baking powder together.
4) Then cut in butter with a pastry blender until the... - 47.2351
Honey Fruit Cake
Cover prunes and apricots with boiling water; let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Remove pits from prunes; chop prunes and apricots.
Combine dried fruits, nuts and candied fruits.
Cream short- ening and honey together; add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 47.2252
A cup of evening tea or coffee is not as enjoyable without these Honey Cookies. Try out this recipe and enjoy your evening tea as never before! - 47.155
Soft Nougat Cookies
I am in love with this Soft Nougat Cookies recipe as it brings such rave comments everytime I make it. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy snack! You have already been deprived of this Soft Nougat Cookies recipe, don't miss it now. - 47.1105
Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, soda and wheat germ.
4) In another large glass bowl, cream the butter with sugar and honey until... - 47.0223
Honey And Banana Tea Bread
1) Take a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin and grease it or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4) .
3) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar and cream together until light and... - 46.8777
Austrian Honey Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. Prepare the glaze by combining the confectioners sugar with water in a large bowl till smooth.
4. On a sheet of wax paper, tip out the flour and the baking soda, salt... - 46.8556
Honey Bran Muffins
In a large bowl, stir together the cereal, flour, sugar and baking soda.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
In a small bowl, stir together the egg whites, honey, prunes, molasses and buttermilk.
Add the prune mixture to the flour mixture and stir just... - 46.6386
Chocolate Chip Honey Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt and soda.
3) In another glass bowl, cream the shortening with the honey and vanilla.
4) Gradually beat in the egg until smooth in consistency. If... - 46.5808
Honey Nut Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan and place aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add butter and shortening to beat in with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4) Gradually add honey, baking... - 46.5618
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
3 In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together until fluffy.
4 Blend in the honey and the nuts.
5 In another bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg... - 46.4454
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.3872
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1. Put candied orange and lemon peels and almonds through fine blade of food grinder. Or grind in blender or food processor until very fine.
2. In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do not boil). Add fresh lemon peel... - 46.3468
Carob Honey Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees C.
2. In a bowl, take carob powder and boiling water. Stir it till all lumps are dissolved.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
4. In an electric mixer, churn honey and oil... - 46.2842
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix shortening, sugar and honey and blend until light and creamy.
3. Add egg and nuts and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, soda and salt together and transfer to the honey mixture.
5. Blend... - 46.2608
Honey Biscuits Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the eggs, butter and honey. Beat well to thoroughly mix.
3) Into the honey mixture, sift together the baking powder and flour. Add all the remaining ingredients and stir... - 46.0567
Fruited Honey Cake
1) In a bowl, soak raisins and currants in boiling water. Once soft dry and cool on paper towels.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine cherries, nuts and 1/2 cup flour and cherries and raisins.
3) Mix together 2 1/2 cup flour, salt, soda and spices.
4) Beat... - 46.0037
Honey Snack Recipes By Category