- » Honey Snack
Honey Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey snack recipes.
These fancy little cookies are really not all that complicated to make! They look beautiful and taste amazing. What a great cookie to serve! - 134.249
Honey Chip Cookies
Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? Here is a twisted Honey Chip Cookies recipe that is a little different take on this classic recipe. The secret? A little honey to help make the cookies extra sweet and moist. Don't forget the milk with it! - 132.929
Gluten Free Pecan, Coconut And Honey Granola
Gluten free snacks are a great way to restore health and keep it going. Watch the video to make Gluten Free Pecan Coconut and Honey Granola using gluten free rolled oats as the base ingredient along with other healthy ingredients. Good to store or refrigerate... - 129.49
Honey Oat Banana Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a bowl, add and combine together the flour, honey crystals, quick oats, butter, milk, eggs, salt, baking powder, soda, vanilla extract, bananas. Mix lightly until well... - 126.113
Peanut Butter, Banana And Honey Sandwich
Looking for a classic recipe that is sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then try a good ol' PBH sandwich. Learn to make the perfect PBH by watching this video. - 123.366
Gluten Free Honey Oat Hamburger Buns
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Spray 4 inch cake pans with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl combine warm water, yeast and honey, set aside.
4. In a stand mixer combine flour, xanthan gum, salt and oats.
5. Mix over low speed and gradually pour... - 113.545
Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies
A great twist on the classic gingerbread Christmas cookie, Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies use honey instead of molasses. Great for entertaining and great as a gift, you wont be able to stop at just one cookie. - 112.901
Traditional Pfeffenuse Cookie
Would like to try out Pfeffenuse which are traditional German cookie that are absolutely delicious. Watch this excellent video that shares this fabulous recipe along with great tips and wonderful techniques. Try out these cookie coming holidays and enjoy! - 110.355
Honey Caramel Popcorn
Are you bored having the same old popcorn? Try this Honey Caramel Popcorn made in minutes in your own kitchen. This video will guide you through the simple steps of preparing this crunchy munchy snack. Happy Munching! - 110.183
1. Place a large pot on medium high flame, add vegetable oil and popcorn in it. Cover with lid, and let it pop. Watch closely and remove pot from heat when the popping slows down.
2. Line a cookie sheet with aluminium foil, and scatter popcorn on... - 104.481
Goat Cheese Crostini With Lavender And Honey
Chef Lisa Brisch demonstrates this easy to prepare appetizer using Delaware made goat cheese, honey, and bread. The cheese is from First State Creamery, the honey is from Ray Drejka, and the bread is from Big Sky Bread. This is a quick delicious snack that... - 98.2205
Our chef from The Virgin Kitchen shows us how to make this Dutch dish – Pepernoten! Now, Pepernoten (literally, 'pepper nuts', the Dutch equivalent of Pfeffernüsse) are a cookie-like kind of confectionery, traditionally associated with the Sinterklaas... - 97.3743
No Bake Gluten-free Vegan Pistachio Honey Bites
For vegans, this is an interesting nut based dish. Pistas are shelled and simply mixed with honey to make a thick paste. This moldable paste is then simply eaten as a cookie or a bar. Who says that making a dessert is difficult? This dish is super easy and... - 94.0058
Banana Cupcakes With Honey Vanilla Frosting
How often do you want to treat you kids or yourself with something exotic, but lack the strength to make it. Here is an easy recipe for banana cupcakes with honey vanilla frosting, that is perfect as a dessert or a snack with tea. Get the details from this... - 90.9399
Raw Coconut Crumb Donut With Honey
Totally sinful and absolutely delicious, these are the only words that describe this dish. Serve it for breakfast or as a snack, this donut will never fail to impress your friends and family. Watch the video now. - 79.813
Honey Chilli Potatoes
1. mix all the ingredients till no. 7 , then add maida and it .fry the potatoes till golden brown in smoky hot oil.keep the fried potatoes aside.
2. heat 2 tsp oil , add garlic (slow fire) , red chilli powder,ajino-moto,and stir it.
3, add vineger,red chilli... - 53.7183
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 53.3039
Israeli Honey Cookies
Israeli Honey Cookies are great to be made in order to mark the Jewish New Year. Israelis eat honey and apples on the New year day for a sweet year ahead. Israeli honey cookies can also be made into a food gift for a Jewish family on New Year. - 52.1236
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) With a fine blade of food grinder, process candied orange and lemon peel and almonds, or grind in blender until very fine.
3) In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do... - 51.178
1) In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients properly.
3) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the wet mixture. Stir well but not overbeat.
4) Use an 8 inches pan... - 50.6761
Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, soda and wheat germ.
4) In another large glass bowl, cream the butter with sugar and honey until... - 49.517
A cup of evening tea or coffee is not as enjoyable without these Honey Cookies. Try out this recipe and enjoy your evening tea as never before! - 49.0813
Dutch Honey Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
3) Add the buttermilk, egg and honey. Blend well.
4) Pour into an oiled loaf pan.
5) Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, till the crust is firm.
6) Slice... - 48.779
Peanut Butter Honey Pie
1.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
3.In a blender container put gelatin mixture and add the milk, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
4.Blend to smoothness.
5.Into a... - 48.6961
Carob Honey Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees C.
2. In a bowl, take carob powder and boiling water. Stir it till all lumps are dissolved.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
4. In an electric mixer, churn honey and oil... - 48.6656
Honey Fruit Cake
Cover prunes and apricots with boiling water; let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Remove pits from prunes; chop prunes and apricots.
Combine dried fruits, nuts and candied fruits.
Cream short- ening and honey together; add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 48.6528
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1. Put candied orange and lemon peels and almonds through fine blade of food grinder. Or grind in blender or food processor until very fine.
2. In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do not boil). Add fresh lemon peel... - 48.5327
Honey Nut Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan and place aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add butter and shortening to beat in with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4) Gradually add honey, baking... - 48.4931
Chocolate Chip Honey Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt and soda.
3) In another glass bowl, cream the shortening with the honey and vanilla.
4) Gradually beat in the egg until smooth in consistency. If... - 48.3914
Frosted Carrot Honey Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl combine all the bar ingredients except the walnuts and carrots.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) By hand, stir in the walnuts and carrots.
5) In a greased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan, press and... - 48.3206
Soft Nougat Cookies
I am in love with this Soft Nougat Cookies recipe as it brings such rave comments everytime I make it. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy snack! You have already been deprived of this Soft Nougat Cookies recipe, don't miss it now. - 47.9179
Lebkuchen Honey Bars
Heat honey and sugar to dissolve sugar.
Remove from heat, pour into a bowl and beat in peels, spices, egg white and milk.
Stir in flours and baking soda.
Stir in almonds and dried fruit.
Spread into a lightly greased 11" x 7" pan.
Brush top with... - 47.8768
Raisin Bran Muffins Sweetened With Honey
1) The oven is preheated to 425 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) All the dry ingredients are mixed in a large bowl.
4) All the wet ingredients are mixed separately in a different bowl.
5) Both, wet and dry... - 47.7824
Honey Nut Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Whip flour, butter and sugar to a creamy mixture. Add honey and nuts and mix well. Keep aside honey-nut topping till used.
3. Sieve in all the dry ingredients. With the help of 2 table knives, add margarine... - 47.7402
Lazy Day Loaf Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 4 1/2 X 8 1/2 inch loaf pan and dust with flour.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and allow to cool.
4) In a large bowl, beat the eggs until thick then beat in honey .
5) In a... - 47.7339
1. Warm buttermilk and stir in sugar and shortening. Keep aside to cool to lukewarm
2. Combine honey, sugar, nuts, cinnamon and orange rind and concentrate. Keep aside
3. Grease an 9-inch tube pan with oil or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to... - 47.7135
Honey Graham Crackers
1) Take the first 5 ingredients and mix them well.
2) Take the bowl and cream the margarine. Add brown sugar, vanilla extract and honey. Mix them well.
3) Add the flour mixture and skim milk. Shape the dough into a flat rectangle.
5) Cover the dough... - 47.6152
Honey Biscuits Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the eggs, butter and honey. Beat well to thoroughly mix.
3) Into the honey mixture, sift together the baking powder and flour. Add all the remaining ingredients and stir... - 47.4767
Honey Bran Muffins
In a large bowl, stir together the cereal, flour, sugar and baking soda.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
In a small bowl, stir together the egg whites, honey, prunes, molasses and buttermilk.
Add the prune mixture to the flour mixture and stir just... - 47.4546
Honey And Banana Tea Bread
1) Take a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin and grease it or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4) .
3) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar and cream together until light and... - 47.2287
Baked Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
Beat honey, oil, peanut butter, vanilla and whites.
Stir in powdered milk.
Add flours and baking powder.
Dough will be very stiff and heavy.
Break off pieces and roll into 30 balls.
Place on 2 lightly greased cookie sheets.
Press a criss-cross... - 47.1936
Almond Flavored Pecan Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Spray 2 baking sheets with vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, whisk the whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour and baking powder together.
4) Then cut in butter with a pastry blender until the... - 47.1838
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
3 In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together until fluffy.
4 Blend in the honey and the nuts.
5 In another bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg... - 47.0849
Spicy Vanilla Cookies
1) In a bowl, add all the wet ingredients and cream together.
2) Separately sift in the dry ingredients and combine thoroughly to the wet mixture.
3) Use a cookie sheet to grease with oil. Prepare ½ inches balls from the dough and place... - 47.0646
Honey Glazed Muffins
To make the glaze:
In a cup, mix the honey and margarine.
Stir in the orange rind.
Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick spray.
Put 1 teaspoon honey mixture in the bottom of each cup.
To make the muffins:
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, wheat germ... - 46.9502
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix shortening, sugar and honey and blend until light and creamy.
3. Add egg and nuts and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, soda and salt together and transfer to the honey mixture.
5. Blend... - 46.734
Austrian Honey Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. Prepare the glaze by combining the confectioners sugar with water in a large bowl till smooth.
4. On a sheet of wax paper, tip out the flour and the baking soda, salt... - 46.7048
Baked Alaska Miniatures
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two cookie sheets.
2. In an electric mixer, take honey and butter. Run it on a high speed.
3. Let mixer run on low speed and add the remaining ingredients. Let the mixer run till oats... - 46.5806
Honey Oatmeal Bread
Pour the boiling water over the rolled oats in a large mixing bowl.
Add oil, salt, and honey.
Let stand until cooled to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Let stand until bubbly.
Combine flours and wheat germ.
Stir yeast mixture into oatmeal in mixing... - 46.4325
1) Mix together warm water and 1 teaspoon sugar and add yeast to it. Leave it for 5 minutes.
2) In a bowl, mix together shortening, 1/2 cup sugar and salt. Add 1 cup flour and 3/4 cup water.
3) Mix it with yeast mixture. Add 2 cups flour and egg. Mix... - 46.2902
Honey Fruit Cake
Cover prunes and apricots with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain, and cool; remove pits, and chop finely.
Combine all dried fruits, nuts and candied fruit.
Dredge with 1/4 cup of flour.
Cream butter, and add honey, then eggs, 1 at a time,... - 46.165
Fruited Honey Cake
1) In a bowl, soak raisins and currants in boiling water. Once soft dry and cool on paper towels.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine cherries, nuts and 1/2 cup flour and cherries and raisins.
3) Mix together 2 1/2 cup flour, salt, soda and spices.
4) Beat... - 46.1036
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.0937
Swiss Honey Cakes
1. Combine the honey and the sugar in a small saucepan. Heat the mixture, stirring to dissolve the sugar, until almost boiling, but do not boil. Cool the mixture to lukewarm, for about 20 minutes. Transfer to a medium-size bowl.
2. Dissolve the baking soda in... - 45.9428
Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers
Who isn't excited about making cookies and this Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers is one such recipe that will surely have your tongues rolling by the end of it! Very easy and simple, this Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers is mildly spiced up and evenly... - 45.5683
Honey Nut Chess Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar and 1/2 cup butter.
3) Slowly beat till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) By hand, stir in the pecans.
5) Add into a 9-inch square baking pan and press down.
6)... - 45.5207
Favorite Honey Bars
1) In a bowl, mix together shortening, sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
2) Add eggs to the mixture and blend.
3) Combine flour with soda, baking powder and salt and add to creamed mixture.
4) Now add oats, coconut, vanilla and nuts and mix... - 45.4546
Fruit N Honey Cookies
Cream brown sugar, honey, and butter together in a mixing bowl.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add to creamed mixture, alternately with milk.
Stir in raisins, nuts, and coconut.
Drop by teaspoon-fuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 400... - 45.3394
Southern Honey Cake
Combine sugar, eggs, oil and honey; blend thor- oughly.
Beat mixture until thick.
Combine dry ingre- dients; sift 3 times.
Combine pineapple juice and 1 /4 cup water; bring to boil.
Stir in soda.
Add juice mix- ture alternately with dry ingredients to egg... - 45.32
Peanut Honey Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate sift the flour and baking soda together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, cream the margarine with an electric mixer, then gradually beat in the sugar and... - 45.2765
Combine milk, butter, honey, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm by adding water.
Add yeast, mix well, then blend in egg.
Cover and set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Add flour, and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Roll into an 18-inch square.
Combine... - 45.0122
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the margarine, honey and granulated sugar.
3) Add the egg and beat well.
4) Combine together all the dry ingredients.
5) Blend the dry mixture into the creamed mixture.
6)... - 45.0055
Orange Honey Rolls
In 8-inch square grill-safe baking dish, mix brown sugar, 1/4 cup walnuts, 2 tablespoons butter, the honey and orange peel.
Spread evenly in bottom of dish.
In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
On floured surface, roll dough into 16 x... - 44.9783
Honey Pistachio Tart
For filling, stir together sugar, honey, and water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Gently simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until a light caramel color, stirring occasionally.
Stir in... - 44.9114
Honey Spiced Orange Ring
1. In a medium bowl or on a wax paper, sift flour, spices and baking powder. Keep aside
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs in vigorous motions or using handheld electric whisk, so that eggs become foamy. Add brown sugar, and honey and beat till fluffy and... - 44.7935
Honey Flake Cookies
The all time favorite honey flake cookies are healthy mid-noon pick. Savor the goodness of honey and nuts filled in this cookie! - 44.7368
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a square cake tin of 7-inches and line its bottom with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the dry ingredients. Add all the remaining... - 44.5019
Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Blend butter, oil, brown sugar, honey, egg, and water thoroughly.
In another bowl, mix flour, salt, and baking soda; add rolled oats.
Stir and blend two mixtures together.
Add fruits, nuts, or... - 44.4983
Bring the honey, water, and butter to the boil, stirring; let cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and scatter the candied lemon and orange peel, spices, and baking soda over it.
Make a depression in the center and pour in the almost completely cooled... - 44.4832
Chocolate Honey Cookies
Heat the honey, add the sugar and dissolve it, and allow to cool.
Chop the chocolate into bits and dissolve over hot water in a double boiler or bain-marie; add to the honey.
Sift the flour onto the work surface, make a depression in the center, and add the... - 44.4673
Grecian Honey Cake
"Combine 1/2 cup sugar, honey and 3/4 cup water; mix thoroughly.
Simmer for 5 minutes; skim top.
Stir in lemon juice; cook for 2 minutes longer.
Set mixture aside to cool.
Cream butter and remaining sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat well after each... - 44.3212
Peanut Butter Honey Cookies
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Put some shortening on a piece of paper towel. Spread the shortening over the cookie sheets to grease them.
2. In the large bowl, put the sugar, 1/2 cup shortening, peanut butter, and honey. Mix well with the wooden spoon.
3. Crack... - 44.1748
Sift the flours and salt together.
Stir in the dried yeast, sugar, cinnamon and orange rind.
Mix together the milk, butter and egg and pour into the flour mixture, mixing to form a smooth dough.
Turn the dough out on to a lightly floured surface and knead... - 44.1473
Pour milk over shortening, sugar and salt.
Crumble yeast into lukewarm water to soften.
Cool milk to lukewarm, add yeast and eggs.
Beat in flour to make a soft dough, turn out on a floured board and knead until smooth.
Place in a greased bowl, cover and let... - 44.1426
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease one 11x70inch Swiss roll tin. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
3) Sift together the salt and flour.
4) Into a pan, put the sugar, butter, honey and... - 43.9535
French Honey And Fruit Biscuits
Soak the fruit in the rum for at least 30 minutes.
Sift the flour into a bowl and add the butter.
Mix together quickly by hand and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg, sugar and vanilla essence and blend the ingredients together.
Roll into a smooth ball,... - 43.9136
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C, Gas Mark 4
2. Grease and flour 2-lb. loaf tin
3. In a large pan, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, lastly beat in the honey and mix thoroughly till well combined.
4. Beat in egg and... - 43.8783
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center and add the softened butter, honey and sugar.
Grate the rind from the lemon and add to the bowl with 1 tbsp of the juice.
Separate the egg and add the yolk to the... - 43.7156
Honey And Almond Applesauce Cookies
Sift dry ingredients and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients except almonds and beat until well blended.
Stir in dry ingredients.
Drop by teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Place an almond in the center of each cookie.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10... - 43.6255
Chocolate Almond Honey
1. In a bowl, mix together cracker crumbs, condensed milk, honey, orange juice, orange rind and mix well.
2. Now, add chocolate chips, chopped almonds and mix well.
3. Into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan, pour the mixture.
4. In a... - 43.531
Carob Nut Roll
1) In a bowl, cream the margarine with the honey and molasses.
2) Now, beat in the carob powder.
3) Gradually beat in the dry milk until the mixture is stiff enough to hold a shape.
4) Add the chopped walnuts.
5) Now, form into an 8-inch roll, 1 1/2... - 43.4268
Honey Raisin Bars
This Honey Raisin Bars recipe is a never-fail one and the more you make them the more you can experiment. It so well uses the honey-raising combination and the crunchiness of the cereal flakes are just awesone, to say the least. You would sure want to try... - 43.3535
Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Cream together shortening, oil, and honey.
Blend in vanilla, raisins, and nuts or seeds.
Combine all dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°... - 43.1979
Combine milk, shortening, sugar and 1 tablespoon salt; mix well.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water; add to lukewarm mix.
Add 112 of the flour; beat until smooth.
Beat 2 eggs; add to flour mixture.
Stir dough well.
Add remaining flour to... - 43.1881
1. Beat the eggs and stir in the ginger, oil and cognac. Add the flour and stir to make a smooth, soft dough, stiff enough to handle.
2. Divide the dough into four parts and roll each part into a long rope the thickness of a pencil. Cut the dough into... - 43.1675
Simple Honey Cake
1. Grease 7-in. square tin, and scatter almonds in the bottom.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C, Gas Mark 4,
3. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and sugar and cream till white and smooth. Then gradually work in honey to form a... - 43.1271
Honey, Orange And Thyme Bran Muffins
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
If using the milk, combine it with the lemon juice and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Place the sugar in a bowl and combine with the melted butter, soured milk or buttermilk, eggs, thyme, honey and orange zest.
In... - 43.0898
Lemon And Honey Buttons
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar and honey until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Sift together the flour, cinnamon and salt, then work these dry ingredients into the... - 43.0892
Buttermilk Honey Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3) Cut and mix shortening with the flour mixture until a coarse dough is formed.
4) Pour buttermilk and drizzle honey until a soft dough is... - 42.994
Lightly grease two baking trays and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
Stir in the lemon rind and make a well in the centre of the ingredients.
Melt the butter or margarine, sugar and honey in a saucepan over a... - 42.9752
Sage Honey Sour Cream Pie
Bake and cool piecrust shell.
Mix 1/3 cup honey with flour and cinnamon.
Stir mixture into egg yolks.
Beat in sour cream and chopped dates.
Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick.
Cool and pour mixture into baked pie... - 42.9491
Banana Oat Cake
1) Into a bowl sift the oat flour before measuring, also soft the baking powder and salt
2) Into another bowl, beat the egg, oil and honey with a fork
3) Tip in the mashed banana to the egg mixture and mix well
4) Mix together the wet and the dry... - 42.8962
Low Fat Honey Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat eggs until they turn light.
3. Beat in sugar and honey for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in sifted flour-baking powder mixture until smooth.
5. Dust lightly a greased 8 x 8-inch brownie pan with flour.
6.... - 42.7773
Orange And Honey Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 325°F/170°C/Gas 3 oven.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
3. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
4. With an electric mixer, cream the margarine... - 42.7336
With an electric mixture beat together the butter, rind and sugar.
Gradually beat in the oil until the mixture is really light and fluffy.
Stir in the sifted flours, nuts and enough juice to make a soft pliable dough.
Take a table spoon of the mixture and... - 42.7304
Honey Lemon Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spray the muffin cups with cooking spray.
3) In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and lemon peel. Keep aside.
4) In a larger bowl, mix egg, oil, honey, yoghurt and lemon... - 42.724
Super Honey Rolls
1. Take a large mixing bowl, put water and yeast in it and stir.
2. Mix 2 1/2 cups flour with salt and put the flour mixture in the yeast mixture.
3. Put ½ cup butter, egg and honey to the mixture and stir well.
4. Put more flour to make firm... - 42.6984
Honey Cereal Cookies
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder, soda, and salt, and sift again.
Place shortening, sugars, honey, egg, and flour in a large mixing bowl.
Add cereals and coconut.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
Bake in a... - 42.6707
English Tea Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray the bottom of an 8 x 8-inch pan with vegetable spray.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
4 In a large bowl, add eggs, honey, and extracts and beat until very thick,... - 42.6135
Chewy Lemon Honey Cookies
In small bowl, combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat honey, margarine, granulated sugar and lemon peel until creamy.
Add Egg Beaters; beat until smooth.
Gradually stir in flour mixture until... - 42.5249
Honey Snack Recipes By Category