- » Honey Rum Ball
Honey Rum Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey rum ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey rum ball recipes.
1. In a food processor or food chopper jar with the knife blade attached in the bowl, crumble the wafers.
2. Process them into fine crumbs and tip into a mixing bowl.
3. Place pecans in the processor or food chopper and finely chop
4. Tip into the bowl... - 40.9322
Walnut & Honey Pie
Prepare Sweet Pie Pastry.
Divide dough into 2 balls.
Wrap each in waxed paper and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 ball of dough to a 12-inch circle.
Carefully place dough in a 10-mch tart pan with a removable... - 36.7702
Melons In Rum Lime Sauce
1) In a jar, add the yogurt, honey, lime juice, rum or rum flavoring and lime rind.
2) Blend well and refrigerate.
3) Pour the sauce over melon cubes balls and serve immediately. - 31.5948
Buttered Rum And Brazil Nuts
Place sugar and glucose in saucepan, add the water, stir until sugar dissolves; do not stir after mixture reaches boiling point.
Boil steadily to 238°F. on sweets thermometer, (or soft ball stage), then add butter and rum.
Boil again until mixture is light... - 28.4795
Buttered Rum Brazil Nuts
The buttered rum brazil nuts are prepared with butter and rum for flavor. Cooked as a sauce with the nuts stirred in, the buttered rum brazil nuts are served when cool and can go well with cocktail and drinks. - 39.7824
Easy Brandy Balls
Make up to a week ahead:
1. In bowl mix together crumbs, honey, brandy, rum, and walnuts.
2. Shape into bite-size balls; roll in granulated sugar. Wrap each ball in saran. The flavor improves with holding! Makes about 5 dozen. - 25.915
Viennese Almond Cakes
In a medium-size mixing bowl, beat butter until light and creamy.
Add honey and continue to beat.
Stir in almonds.
Mix flour and salt and add to batter.
Stir in rum.
Chill batter in refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F.and dust a cookie... - 40.9774
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Shape into small balls; roll in powdered sugar.
Place in canister, covered tightly, for one week. - 22.0541
French Honey And Fruit Biscuits
Soak the fruit in the rum for at least 30 minutes.
Sift the flour into a bowl and add the butter.
Mix together quickly by hand and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg, sugar and vanilla essence and blend the ingredients together.
Roll into a smooth ball,... - 43.9136
Sweet Pasta Fritters
Place flour on a wooden board and make a well in the center.
Break eggs into well and beat lightly with a fork.
Add butter, granulated sugar, rum and wine.
Mix thoroughly with eggs.
Using your hands, gradually add flour starting from inside of well and work... - 37.7829
Fresh Melon Ambrosia
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 minute.
Combine melon balls in a medium bowl; add orange juice mixture, and toss gently.
Cover and chill.
To serve, spoon mixture evenly into individual... - 36.6894
Combine sugar, water, and honey in a heavy saucepan, stirring to mix.
Bring mixture to a boil (do not stir), and cook to soft ball stage (240°).
Remove from heat; add flavorings, and cool to lukewarm.
Beat with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 32.4216
Fruit And Sherbet Parfaits
1) Raspberry Rum Sherbet : Process the raspberries in a food processor, until pureed.
2) Strain and discard seeds, if desired.
3) In a large bowl, beat the eggs and honey until fluffy.
4) Stir in the raspberry puree, lemon juice, skim milk and rum... - 47.4522
1) Chill the prepared watermelon basket shell.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the fruits together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, honey and rum extract, if desired together.
4) Drizzle the juice mixture over... - 42.0814
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water and honey stirring well to mix.
2. Bring mixture to a boil cook without stirring and to soft ball stage (240°).
3. Remove from heat, add flavorings and cool to lukewarm.
4. With an electric mixer beat 2 to... - 39.7107
Ginger Snow Cookies
In this episode, we are revisiting the holidays and showing you how to make cute and delicious ginger snow cookies! Spicy! - 119.273
A Chestnut And Chocolate Roll With Pistachio Cream Sauce
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 45.6029
1) Make Dough: In small saucepan, combine 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar, and 2 tablespoons water.
2) Heat, stirring, just until sugar dissolves, but do not boil.
3) Let cool until lukewarm, about 20 minutes.
4) Add 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon peel and the... - 49.1169
Swiss Biberli Cookies
1. Make the dough in a small saucepan by combining the 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons water. Place the pan on the heat and heat gently till the sugar just dissolves but the pan does not begin to melt
2. Let this mixture cool till... - 45.9346
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 91.3528