- » Honey Rum
Honey Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey rum recipes.
Honey Rum Coffee
1. In a Dutch oven, cook combining evaporated milk and honey stirring occasionally over medium-high heat until milk is warm.
2. Add coffee and stir until well blended.
3. Remove from heat and stir in rum.
4. Serve the coffee hot. - 33.9786
Honey Rum Sauce
Heat sugar, honey and butter to rolling boil in small saucepan; remove from heat.
Stir in rum. - 21.1345
You May Also Like!
Honey Rum Grapefruit Flambé
1. Arrange a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil on the grill. Spray foil with nonstick spray and prepare grill for low heat.
2. Cut the grapfruit in half and place on the foil, cut-side down. Close the lid and heat for 3-4 minutes.
3. Turn the grapefruit... - 20.9525
Rum Raisin Sauce With Honey
Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir into honey mixture.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, and cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, and stir in rum.
Serve over ice cream. - 25.4222
Pineapple Sundaes With Honey-rum Sauce
In small saucepan, bring honey and rum to a simmer on setting 3 or 4 (for Designer gas model, use MED or LO).
Remove from heat and stir in 3 tablespoons butter.
Preheat griddle to appropriate setting for 5 minutes, then adjust to cook... - 36.377
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 48.7485
Rum Raisin Sauce Sweetened With Honey
Combine raisins, water, cornstarch, and juice in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Stir into raisin mixture.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened.
Stir thoroughly after 1 minute. - 36.5027
Honey Blossom Cocktail
Set the mood straight with a flowery citrus drink laced with a light and sweet flavor. This drink particularly doesn't demand any occasion to indulge. The recipe calls for St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur to give it mixed flavors that is flowery and unique.... - 96.6066
Rum Broiled Grapefruit
Remove seeds, and loosen sections of grapefruit halves.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon light rum over top of each grapefruit half; spread 1 tablespoon honey over top of each.
Broil grapefruit 4 inches from heat for 3 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Top... - 23.9884
Walnut & Honey Pie
Prepare Sweet Pie Pastry.
Divide dough into 2 balls.
Wrap each in waxed paper and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 ball of dough to a 12-inch circle.
Carefully place dough in a 10-mch tart pan with a removable... - 34.5029
Rum Carob Cream Pie
In a heavy-bottom saucepan, over low heat, combine 3/4 cup milk, butter, honey, and carob syrup.
Blend cornstarch with 1/2 cup milk to make a thin paste.
Add remaining milk, stir until well combined, then add to the hot carob mixture, cooking until thickened... - 42.8378
In blender container combine all ingredients except nutmeg; process until smooth.
Pour into 2 champagne glasses and sprinkle each with dash nutmeg. - 22.1873
Honey Rum Recipes By Category