- » Honey Roll
Honey Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey roll recipes.
For those with a sweet tooth, here is a dessert that ensures you double fun. Why not, because this dessert is rich with honey, nuts and fruit flavor. A good choice to spread sweetness during any celebrations. - 104.802
Combine milk, shortening, sugar and 1 tablespoon salt; mix well.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water; add to lukewarm mix.
Add 112 of the flour; beat until smooth.
Beat 2 eggs; add to flour mixture.
Stir dough well.
Add remaining flour to... - 43.1881
Super Honey Rolls
1. Take a large mixing bowl, put water and yeast in it and stir.
2. Mix 2 1/2 cups flour with salt and put the flour mixture in the yeast mixture.
3. Put ½ cup butter, egg and honey to the mixture and stir well.
4. Put more flour to make firm... - 42.6984
Honey Whole Wheat Rolls
1. In a cup, combine the yeast, lukewarm water, and sugar. Set in a warm place until mixture starts to bubble.
2. Put the butter, honey, and salt in a large bowl. Pour the boiling water over and stir to melt the butter. Pour in the cold water and stir in the... - 40.2901
Cardamom Honey Rolls
These Cardamom Honey Rolls are fabulous! These flavorful rolls are a pleasure to eat during teatime ! Try out these Cardamom Honey Rolls and come back here with your suggestions! - 39.935
In an electric beater beat eggs until light.
Sift together baking powder, salt, and flour.
Gradually add to eggs, beating constantly.
When mixture reaches the point where it is too stiff to beat further, work in remaining flour by hand.
Turn dough onto an... - 39.0805
Walnut Honey Rolls
Preheat oven to 400°.
Grease 12 wells of a muffin pan.
Combine honey, butter, nutmeg and chopped nuts.
Divide nut mixture evenly into each well.
Place rolls in wells.
Bake 15 minutes.
Let stand 1 minute after removing from oven.
Invert pan to remove... - 37.8423
Simple Honey Rolls
Beat egg whites with baking powder until stiff.
Beat egg yolks lightly, add to egg whites, and beat until creamy.
Stir in enough flour to make a soft dough.
Turn out dough on lightly floured board and knead with oiled hands until smooth.
Dough will be a... - 36.4438
Honey Roll Ups
Combine honey and cinnamon.
Roll each biscuit to a 4-inch circle.
Spread with honey mixture.
Sprinkle chopped nuts or raisins over.
Fold biscuit into shape of a cornucopia, pinching the pointed end to seal.
Arrange in a circle in 8x1 1/2-inch round pan with... - 31.4715
Honey Roll Recipes By Category