- » Honey Raisin Spice Cake
Honey Raisin Spice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey raisin spice cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey raisin spice cake recipes.
Spiced Honey Coffee Cake
1)Pre-heat oven to 400 deg F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients including the spices together.
3) Cut in the butter or margarine with the knives, stir in the egg and milk.
4) Dredge... - 45.3286
This raisin apple cake is a celebrated and often requested cake at my home. Made with chopped apples, raisins and walnuts, the raisin apple cake is baked with honey and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. - 48.4473
Honey Spice Cake
Cream butter and lemon rind until light.
Gradually beat in honey.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add about one fourth to first mixture; beat until smooth.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each.
Add remaining dry ingredients and milk... - 44.8731
Sour Cream Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease an 8 x 8-inch square pan.
Beat egg yolks well, add honey and sour cream, and blend thoroughly.
Combine flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, cloves, and cinnamon.
Add to the first mixture, then fold in nuts and raisins.
Do not... - 41.031
Coffee Honey Cake
1. Heat honey and coffee to boiling in a medium-size saucepan. Cool completely. Stir in brandy.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg onto wax paper; add almonds, raisins and lemon rind.
3. Beat eggs slightly in the... - 36.7853
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 49.3618
Honey Fruit Cake
Cover prunes and apricots with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain, and cool; remove pits, and chop finely.
Combine all dried fruits, nuts and candied fruit.
Dredge with 1/4 cup of flour.
Cream butter, and add honey, then eggs, 1 at a time,... - 46.165
Raisin Yeast Cake
Mix yeast, water, and 1 teaspoon honey together and let stand for 15 minutes.
Mix flour and salt together; stir into the yeast mixture.
Cover the bowl with a towel, leave in a warm place (80°) for 1 1/2 hours to rise.
Stir into the dough the additional... - 43.0297
Fruit Cake With Honey Nut Topping
1. Preheat oven at 150°C, 300°F, gas mark 2.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, margarine, sugar, eggs and spice.
3. Blend it together until mixture becomes light and fluffy.
4. Fold in the mixed fruit, cherries and marzipan cubes... - 46.4906
Honey Fruit Cake
Cover prunes and apricots with boiling water; let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Remove pits from prunes; chop prunes and apricots.
Combine dried fruits, nuts and candied fruits.
Cream short- ening and honey together; add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 48.6528
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.0937
The Best Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger, and stir to mix well. Add the honey, egg substitute, and vanilla extract, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the fruit.
2. Coat two 5 3/4-x-3 1/4-inch loaf... - 35.6176
Fruited Honey Cake
1) In a bowl, soak raisins and currants in boiling water. Once soft dry and cool on paper towels.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine cherries, nuts and 1/2 cup flour and cherries and raisins.
3) Mix together 2 1/2 cup flour, salt, soda and spices.
4) Beat... - 46.1036
Honey Cake Lekach
1. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.). Line a 10 by 15 by 2 1/4-inch pan with waxed paper.
2. Beat the eggs lightly. Add the sugar gradually and continue beating until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Combine the honey and coffee and stir it into the oil.... - 40.4741
Hanukkah Honey Nut Cake
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Place raisins and apricots into a small bowl, cover with very hot water, and let stand for 10 minutes.
Snip apricots into small pieces.
Combine raisins and apricots with walnuts in another small bowl, and toss with 2... - 42.0611
Apple Raisin Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare the pie crust begin by crumbling cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4. In an 8 inch springform pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of... - 45.0496
Apple Sauce Spice Cake
This delicious Apple Sauce Spice Cake should not be missed. The fruity flavors of this wonderful cake leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. Try this addictive Apple Sauce Spice Cake! - 50.0037
Breakfast Spice Cake With Streusel Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake dry ingredients.
3. In a small bowl, beat egg and add oil, buttermilk and molasses; beat again.
4. Stir in raisins with the dry ingredients until they are coated.
5.... - 50.0373
Spiced Fruit Cake
Toss above ingredients together with 4 tablespoons flour until well coated.
Set aside and mix batter.
Cream shortening and sugars well.
Add honey, then eggs and mix well.
Sift and measure flour and other dry ingredients together.
Add dry ingredients to cream... - 47.4896
Holiday No Fat Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Spray 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Line bottom and side of pan with waxed paper, extending paper at least 1 inch above rim of pan.
Spray paper with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, combine raisins, cherries, pineapple,... - 45.6673
Fruit Nut Cake
Yummy Fruit Nut Cake is a delicious cake that is just too difficult to resist! The wonderful flavor of the Fruit Nut Cake is unique and titillating. Try this Fruit Nut Cake recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 46.128
Boil the raisins, water, butter, and salt.
Add the honey while this mixture is still hot.
Mix the spices, nuts, and flour and add to the raisin mixture.
Pour into an oiled and floured 8x8 inch cake pan.
Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350 Degree... - 36.6036
Carrot Raisin Bread
Grate carrots and set aside.
Heat milk and butter in small saucepan over low heat just until butter is melted.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in a large warm mixing bowl.
Stir until it's dissolved.
Blend in sugar, salt, honey, orange peel, spices, egg and... - 47.6088
1. Beat butter or margarine until soft in large bowl of an electric mixer at medium speed; beat in sugar gradually until light and fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended; add honey. Turn beater to low.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt,... - 33.605
1. Make filling: Melt butter or margarine in a small skillet; add bread crumbs; stir until well blended and brown; remove from heat and reserve.
2. Cover raisins with boiling water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes; drain and reserve.
3. Grind walnuts and... - 41.7053
Orange-Bran Muffins is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Orange-Bran Muffins is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 48.0009
Candied Fruit Cookies
Cream together sugars, Egg Beaters, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, spices, honey, and skim milk.
Stir in flour, Quick Oats, Grape-Nuts, and Rice Krispies.
Add raisins and candied fruit.
Beat egg whites and fold into dough.
Refrigerate 15-30... - 36.2703
Nutty Christmas Fruit Cake
In a shallow dish, pour a small amount of boiling water over diced pineapple to barely cover it.
Soak pineapple until soft, about 1 hour.
In a very large bowl, combine fruits, nuts, and peels.
Toss with the coconut, using a wooden spoon or... - 46.0805
Golden Honey Hermits
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a l5 1/2 X 11-inch jelly-roll pan with a 1/2-inch rim.
Sift together into a medium-size bowl flour, baking soda, and spices.
In a large bowl, cream butter.
Beat in honey, molasses, and then eggs.
Stir in flour mixture until well... - 41.2785
Baba Au Nuts
Dissolve yeast in milk 10 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon of the sugar and 1/2 cup of the flour; mix well.
Let rise until doubled.
Cream butter, gradually adding remaining sugar.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in 3 whole eggs, 1 at a time.
Beat in 1 egg yolk;... - 42.687
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and spices into a large bowl.
Stir in papaya.
In a medium-size bowl, beat oil with eggs until light and well blended.
Beat in honey and then pumpkin.
Pour... - 44.2094
Applesauce Loaf Cake
Beat the honey, oil, and egg together.
Sift together and add the flour and spices.
Lightly stir in raisins, nuts, and applesauce.
Spoon the batter into an oiled 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 40 minutes at 350Â°. - 37.4556
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 53.0801
Cosmic Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a large bowl, add grated carrot, flours, salt, baking powder, raisins and spices to combine.
3) Add honey, oil, water and lemon juice to the mixture and combine thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled 9" x 13" x 2"... - 46.4278
Banana Sweet Potato Cake
Boil or steam sweet potatoes until they are tender.
Peel and puree them.
You should have approximately 2 1/4 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine pureed sweet potatoes with mashed banana, melted butter, non-fat dry milk and spices.
Combine beaten eggs,... - 43.2814
Date No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Soak prunes in cold water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Drain water and make small pieces from prunes.
3) Pit the dates and chop finely.
4) Soak apricots in boiling water for 3 minutes.
5) Drain water and slice into strips.
6) Soak raisins in... - 49.2795
Fruit Cake Cookie Cups
In small bowl of electric mixer, beat egg until thick and lemon colored.
With mixer at high speed, slowly add the oil, then the honey and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda, and spices.
Stir half of flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Combine the rest with... - 42.796
No Bake Fruit Cake
Cut fruit into match-like strips, nuts coasely.
Cream butter, add honey and spices, salt and flavorings.
Pour over the cut fruits and nuts, mix and let stand two hours.
Add the rolled-out graham crackers, mix thoroughly, and pack into a loaf pan 3 1/2" x 7... - 39.2099
Ice Box Fruitcake
This ice box fruit cake is a delicious mix of fruits and nuts in butter and honey. A real cool no-bake recipe to try! - 52.3631
Mother Westman's All Natural Carrot Cake
Cook carrots, raisins, honey, seasonings, margarine and water together for 10 minutes.
Mix flour, soda, wheat germ and nuts in separate bowl.
Combine two mixtures.
Put in 2 small or 1 large greased loaf pan(s).
Bake at 300 for 45 minutes. - 39.9346
Persimmon Pudding Cake
Cream together shortening and honey.
Puree persimmons in blender or food processor with steel blade.
Blend 1 cup puree into honey mixture.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add to persimmon mixture alternately with the soybean milk.
Stir in raisins and... - 44.3848
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour a baking pan.
Sift flour, salt, baking soda and spices together into a bowl. Set aside.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl. Add honey and mix well. Stir in dry ingredients and applesauce. Mix thoroughly, scraping... - 39.2597
Holiday Fruit Cake
Prepare two loaf tins, 9x5x3-inch size, by lining them with buttered parchment paper or brown wrapping paper.
Let the paper extend above the long sides of the pan about 2 inches.
Combine 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour with the spices and salt.
Cut all fruit... - 45.4412
Sift flour, baking powder, and spices together 3 times.
Gradually add sugar; cream until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, fruits, peels, nuts, honey, molasses, and cider.
Gradually add sifted dry ingredients, beating after each addition until... - 48.4516
Vegan Nut Cake
Sift the flour and mixed spices into a bowl, add in the bran left in the sieve.
Rub the margarine into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, dried fruits, mixed peels, cherries, orange zest and the ground and blanched almonds.
Warm... - 45.4587
Very Best Fruit Cake
Very Best Fruit Cake is a special occasion cake. Very Best Fruit Cake gets its lovely taste from fruits mixed with all spices and eggs, flavored with rum. Very Best Fruit Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 48.6645
Original Fruit Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Grease two deep loaf pans.
2. Blend together the shortening, honey and salt. Add the eggs and mix thoroughly.
3. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the flour to sprinkle over the raisins. Sift the remaining flour with the baking... - 40.8872
Baked English Fruit Cake
Blend honey, oil and egg yolks.
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour and spices.
Combine with honey, oil and yolks, and add grape juice.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup flour with raisins, currants and dates.
Add to batter.
Stir in rind, nuts and soybeans.
Fold in... - 43.3025
American Fruit Cake
Combine fruit juices and spices.
Let stand overnight so that juice will absorb flavor of spices.
Remove cloves and stick cinnamon.
Stir in Oatmeal and bread crumbs.
Let stand overnight.
Combine honey and oil.
Add to fruit-juice mixture.
By... - 41.4788
Very Best Fruit Cake
Combine dates, pineapple, cherries, raisins, lemon peel, orange peel, walnuts, and pecans.
Toss with 1/4 cup of the flour.
Cream shortening and sugar.
Stir in honey.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Combine remaining flour, salt, baking... - 41.7659
English Fruit Cake With Brown Sugar
Gradually cream butter with sugar.
Add well-beaten eggs.
Add fruit and rest of ingredients.
Sift flour; measure.
Add baking powder and spices.
Sift three times.
Add flour mixture gradually.
Line 4 2 1/2-pound-size cake tins with greased waxed paper.
Bake in... - 42.6756
Unbaked Holiday Fruit Cake
This unbaked fruit cake is a fantastic recipe packed with the health benefits of fruits. Perfect for Holiday parties or family gatherings. You can make and take the cake where ever you want and cut and serve at your destination.
Not everyone loves traditional... - 56.455
Prepare in advance a large loaf tin, 10" x 5", or a 9" tube pan.
Grease very thoroughly.
Then line the bottom of the pan with waxed paper, cut to fit.
Grease the paper.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Cream the butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in... - 46.6313
Whole Wheat Hermits
Hermit cookies are delightful little cookies that are usually baked with a batter depressed in the center like a pit or a cave. These hermit cookies are baked with goodies like nuts, cherries, dates, fruits and raisins. Spiced with cinnamon , nutmeg and... - 48.4181
Prepare the yeast batter: mix 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, the compressed or dry yeast and warm milk together in a bowl.
Cover and set aside until frothy, about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one.
Mix the remaining flour with the salt and... - 43.2248
Basic Sweet Dough
Sprinkle yeast into milk.
Stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add oil, honey, salt, eggs, and grated rind and lemon juice.
Stir in flour and spice.
Dough should be softer than for loaf bread.
Place the dough on a lightly floured board and knead.
Put in... - 43.0598
Welsh Currant Bread
This Welsh Currant Bread is rage ! Its richness makes it appear more like a cake than a bread . Try this deliciously spiced Welsh Currant Bread for any celebration. You're going to win for sure ! - 47.8558
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 44.65