- » Honey Pumpkin Bread
Honey Pumpkin Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey pumpkin bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey pumpkin bread recipes.
Honey Glazed Pumpkin Bread
In large bowl, stir sugar with pumpkin; beat in eggs, oil and milk.
Combine flour, pecans, orange rind, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and mace; stir into pumpkin mixture just until moistened.
Pour into greased 9- x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan; bake... - 35.4902
Pumpkin Walnut Honey Butter
1. Take out the pumpkin seeds and wash.
2. Mix olive oil in the seeds place in a aluminium lined cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
4. Put all the ingredients in the processing jar except honey... - 102.206
Do you want to try a great in taste Pumpkin Bread recipe? This dish, when served as a Snack will always bring cheer to your table. You need only 160 minutes to prepare dish. The goodness of pumpkin makes dish a healthy treat. Not trying out this Pumpkin Bread... - 52.6737
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread
This Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread tastes fabulous! Try out this Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread for lunch today and tell me if you like it ! - 38.8897
Pumpkin Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan, or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
Beat together prune puree, pumpkin... - 44.5811
Quick Pumpkin Bread
Combine pumpkin, oil, and honey.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Stir pumpkin mixture into flour mixture and blend well.
Pour into a well-greased 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center... - 35.9691
Pumpkin Spice Bread
1. Warm the buttermilk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter melts and the mixture is just tepid. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the honey, yeast and 2 tablespoons of warm water (105-115°); set aside 10 minutes.
2. In a... - 39.0484
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Bread
Beat the egg well.
Slowly beat in peanut butter and honey.
Stir in the pumpkin.
Blend together remaining ingredients and stir into pumpkin mixture.
Spoon into a greased 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 375° 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted... - 40.5134
Pumpkin Seed Whole Wheat Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Warm milk, salt, salad oil and honey, stirring occasionally to mix in honey.
3) Take a large mixer bowl and mix together yeast and 2 cups whole wheat flour in it.
4) Add in honey mixture and... - 38.8806
How To Make Pumpkin Bread Pudding
I don’t know about you, but one of my favorite things to do on Saturday mornings (aside from indulging in a hot and hearty breakfast while watching Saturday morning cartoons), is to wander around the local Farmers Market. This particular morning, I... - 0
Pumpkin Seed Wheat Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, honey, oil, and salt just till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl... - 34.5273
Honey Banana Bread + Giveaway!
Thick, golden delicious honey helps to naturally sweeten this moist and tender loaf while yogurt helps to keep it moist and it's all blended together with spiced bananas. - 0
Pumpkin Seed Butter
This is an awesome recipe for getting your kids involved in cooking. My little ones had a blast making it with me. After I toasted and cooled the seeds, we put them in the food processor and watched the seeds change shape and texture several times. Every time... - 117.674
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 9-inch deep-dish pie plates with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In food processor, combine pumpkin, eggs, milk, honey, margarine, and vanilla; puree until blended. Add remaining ingredients; process 1 minute,... - 34.4668
This Pumpkin Sauce is a very good Side Dish which goes well with almost any accompaniment. Try it once and you are sure to get hooked to it. - 32.7987
Sweet Potato Gingerbread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking soda, ginger, and allspice, and stir to mix well. Add the sweet potato or pumpkin, apple or orange juice, and honey or molasses, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the raisins... - 33.0074
In a large bowl mix 2 cups of the flour with the yeast.
Heat the milk, salt, oil, and honey to lukewarm.
Add the liquid to the flour-yeast combination and beat 2 minutes.
Add the remaining flour and the seeds or raisins, and work in by hand.
Knead the dough 5... - 42.7537
Good Seed Bread
1. Add ingredients to bread machine (with a capacity of at least 10 cups) according to manufacturer's directions. Select the basic or whole wheat cycle, medium color setting. - 30.9954
1) The oven is preheated to 200 degrees C.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Hot water is poured over the sweeteners, placed in a bowl.
4) When it turns luke warm, yeast is stirred in.
5) This mixture is placed in a warm,... - 44.725
Thanksgiving Recipe - Moroccan Salad Of Sweet Potatoes And Raisins
Here is an amazing video that shows how to make a delicious Moroccan sweet potatoes with raisins salad. This wonderful salad is a perfect complement for your thanksgiving dinner. In the recipe here, the sweet potatoes can be replaced with pumpkin. So just... - 116.413
Oriental Duck Roast
Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against sides.
Take a large bowl and... - 40.4825