- » Honey Pumpkin Bread
Honey Pumpkin Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey pumpkin bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey pumpkin bread recipes.
Honey Glazed Pumpkin Bread
In large bowl, stir sugar with pumpkin; beat in eggs, oil and milk.
Combine flour, pecans, orange rind, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and mace; stir into pumpkin mixture just until moistened.
Pour into greased 9- x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan; bake... - 39.2565
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Walnut Honey Butter
1. Take out the pumpkin seeds and wash.
2. Mix olive oil in the seeds place in a aluminium lined cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
4. Put all the ingredients in the processing jar except honey... - 102.348
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread
This Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread tastes fabulous! Try out this Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread for lunch today and tell me if you like it ! - 40.2417
Quick Pumpkin Bread
Combine pumpkin, oil, and honey.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Stir pumpkin mixture into flour mixture and blend well.
Pour into a well-greased 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center... - 38.5611
Pumpkin Spice Bread
1. Warm the buttermilk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter melts and the mixture is just tepid. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the honey, yeast and 2 tablespoons of warm water (105-115°); set aside 10 minutes.
2. In a... - 40.1574
Do you want to try a great in taste Pumpkin Bread recipe? This dish, when served as a Snack will always bring cheer to your table. You need only 160 minutes to prepare dish. The goodness of pumpkin makes dish a healthy treat. Not trying out this Pumpkin Bread... - 52.5935
Pumpkin Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan, or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
Beat together prune puree, pumpkin... - 44.8058
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Bread
Beat the egg well.
Slowly beat in peanut butter and honey.
Stir in the pumpkin.
Blend together remaining ingredients and stir into pumpkin mixture.
Spoon into a greased 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 375° 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted... - 42.7103
Pumpkin Seed Whole Wheat Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Warm milk, salt, salad oil and honey, stirring occasionally to mix in honey.
3) Take a large mixer bowl and mix together yeast and 2 cups whole wheat flour in it.
4) Add in honey mixture and... - 41.2428
Pumpkin Seed Wheat Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, honey, oil, and salt just till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl... - 35.9971
How To Make Pumpkin Bread Pudding
I don’t know about you, but one of my favorite things to do on Saturday mornings (aside from indulging in a hot and hearty breakfast while watching Saturday morning cartoons), is to wander around the local Farmers Market. This particular morning, I... - 0