- » Honey Pound Cake
Honey Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey pound cake recipes.
Rosemary Pound Cake
1 Grease and flour two 8x4x2-inch loaf pans. Set aside.
2 In a medium mixing bowl beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed about 6 minutes or until light and creamy. Beat in honey. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating for 1 minute after each... - 34.879
Sesame Honey Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°.
2) In your food processor use the METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lemon peel and 1/3 cup sesame seeds. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture... - 46.7278
Raisin Honey Pound Cake
Rinse raisins; drain, dry on a towel, and cut fine with scissors.
Work shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; gradually add honey, while continuing to work with a spoon.
Add beaten eggs and blend.
Gradually stir in dry ingredients sifted 3 times,... - 43.3681
Old Fashioned Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 3-inch loaf pan, and line bottom with ungreased parchment paper.
(Wax paper may be substituted.) In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking... - 41.8256
Golden Light Pound Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the liquid ingredients and mix into the flour mixture till well blended
3. Add the batter into a lightly oiled 8.5"X4.5" bread pan and bake in an oven preheated to... - 39.1957
Preheat oven to 300° F.and grease and flour a large tube pan, or a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Add honey and blend well.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
Mix flour, salt, and soda.
Add alternately with sour cream; blend well.
Fold in... - 38.1741
Sour Cream Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
3) Gradually add eggs, beating well after each addition.
4) In another bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
5) To the... - 47.334
Butter Milk Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients at one time.
Mix for 5 minutes until smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350Â°.
This recipe may be made into cupcakes or doubled and made into a layer cake.
Granola cake may be made by... - 39.8321
Toasted Pound Cake Cubes
1. Cut cake into forty 1 -inch cubes; allowing a 1-inch space from skewer handle, thread 5 cake cubes on each skewer; attach skewer guards.
2. Combine honey, lemon juice, butter, lemon peel in 1-quart Sauce Pan; heat over medium heat until butter melts; stir... - 26.9996
Whole Wheat Pound Cake
Blend honey, oil; salt and egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat until very well mixed.
Stir in rest of ingredients except egg white.
Beat these stiff and turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 300Â° F. until cake springs back when touched gently in center, about 1... - 31.9326
Banana Pound Cake
1. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingreidents
2. In a blender, add honey, vanilla, buttermilk ad bananas and process at medium speed till smooth
3. Add this mixture, along with beaten eggs, into the dry ingredients and stir lightly till well... - 42.0627
Honey Fruit Cake
Cover prunes and apricots with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain, and cool; remove pits, and chop finely.
Combine all dried fruits, nuts and candied fruit.
Dredge with 1/4 cup of flour.
Cream butter, and add honey, then eggs, 1 at a time,... - 46.165
Chocolate Honey Cake
So, let's get one thing straight - I don't have a Jewish mother or grandmother. As a convert, I lack the fond memory of hating honey cake. Very soon after opening the bakery, I realize that I'm required to not only bake hundreds of pounds of honey cake, but... - 127.026
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.0937
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift together the ginger, spices and flour.
3) In a heatproof bowl, put the honey and butter and stand it over a pan of gently simmering water. Let the contents melt.
4) Take the mixture... - 46.1962
Honey Crunch Refrigerator Cake
1) In a bowl, put the butter and very gradually beat in the icing sugar and honey. Beat till the mixture is light and fluffy.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and beat well.
3) Into a well greased 7-inch sandwich tin, spoon the mixture. Smooth the... - 47.0939
Fruited Honey Cake
1) In a bowl, soak raisins and currants in boiling water. Once soft dry and cool on paper towels.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine cherries, nuts and 1/2 cup flour and cherries and raisins.
3) Mix together 2 1/2 cup flour, salt, soda and spices.
4) Beat... - 46.1036
Italian Honey Confection Cake
Spread almonds in a single layer in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Toast in a 350° oven until golden, 8 to 10 minutes, shaking pan once or twice; let cool.
Grease and flour-dust an 8- or 9-inch-diameter cake pan with a removable bottom.
Line pan bottom... - 37.9414
East Prussian Honey Cakes
East Prussian Honey Cakes are very simple to make deliciously spiced cakes. This cake is served as snack. It can also be packed in your kids tiffin. The spices make it very interesting that everybody loves it. - 52.4289
Cajun Style Crab Cakes With Creole Honey Mustard Sauce
Tear up the bread slices and grind in a blender or food processor.
Add the eggs, cream, and lemon juice to form a heavy batter, then remove to a bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except the dried bread crumbs, oil, and sauce.
Form into small cakes... - 35.9272
Slice cake into 2-inch squares.
Place on cooling rack.
Warm honey; drizzle over cake squares. - 16.5245
Slice cake horizontally into three slices and place base layer of the cake on a serving plate.
With a wooden spoon, force cheese through a coarse sieve into a medium-size bowl.
Beat until smooth.
Add cream, honey, and Strega or orange juice, and continue to... - 46.5539
Creamy Cheesy Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the wheat germ and cinnamon and sprinkle over a very well-buttered 9-inch spring-form pan. Roll pan until the inside is evenly coated with the mixture. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. Beat the eggs until very... - 32.1756
Honey Blueberry Cheesecake
Press crust over bottom of a 9-inch-diameter pan with removable bottom.
Beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup honey until mixed.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Pour mixture into pan.
Bake in a 325° oven until center is set when pan is jiggled, about 25 minutes.
Stir sour... - 36.0006
Lamb With Honey
Line a shallow roasting pan with foil.
Rub meat with mixture of ginger, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Place, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Sprinkle with rosemary.
Combine cider and honey; set aside.
Bake lamb, uncovered, in a 325Â° oven for 1... - 40.0536
Cottage Cheese Berry Souffle
1. Beat together the eggs, wheat germ, milk, and salt. Turn into a well-buttered 2-cup ceramic or glass bowl. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil. Set on a rack in a pan of boiling water, with the water extending at least two thirds the way up the bowl. Cover... - 32.0398
Pour water over honey.
Stir to dissolve.
Add currant juice and raisins.
Turn into clean stone crock.
Make paste of yeast in small amount of water.
Spread yeast mixture on top of toast.
Float toast on top of liquid in crock.
Let stand in warm... - 32.4478
Put honey, milk and butter into a large saucepan.
Warm on a low heat while stirring constantly in order to obtain a smooth mixture.
Pound the cloves, star anise and green anise.
Dice the fruit confit and grill the almonds in a pan.
Mix the 2 kinds of flour... - 41.3152
1) Take a 8 to 9-inch springform pan of 2-inches depth. Grease slightly with vegetable oil.
2) In a saucepan, add sugar, honey, corn syrup and water and cook over medium flame. Stir till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Stop stirring,... - 41.2182
Apple Crown Cake
Fresh apples and honey layered into a moist white cake. It isn't Rosh Hashana without this glorious crown cake! - 132.883
Cranberry Pear Upside Down Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
In the cake pan, stir together the brown sugar, butter, and lemon juice, then spread the mixture evenly over the bottom.
2 Drain the pears, reserving 3/4 cup of the juice, and cut them in... - 46.0498
Ice Box Fruitcake
This ice box fruit cake is a delicious mix of fruits and nuts in butter and honey. A real cool no-bake recipe to try! - 52.3631
Sift flour, baking powder, and spices together 3 times.
Gradually add sugar; cream until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, fruits, peels, nuts, honey, molasses, and cider.
Gradually add sifted dry ingredients, beating after each addition until... - 48.4516
Apple Upside-down Cake
This Apple Upside-Down Cake is a delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Apple Upside-Down cake recipe and share your feelings with us! - 48.0501
Swiss Plum Cake
Preheat oven to 375° F. and grease an 11 x 7-inch oblong or a 10-inch round baking pan.In a medium-size mixing bowl, beat egg, then add honey and yogurt and mix well.
Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
Add to the egg mixture.
Stir in butter and press dough... - 37.4877
Baked English Fruit Cake
Blend honey, oil and egg yolks.
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour and spices.
Combine with honey, oil and yolks, and add grape juice.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup flour with raisins, currants and dates.
Add to batter.
Stir in rind, nuts and soybeans.
Fold in... - 43.3025
American Fruit Cake
Combine fruit juices and spices.
Let stand overnight so that juice will absorb flavor of spices.
Remove cloves and stick cinnamon.
Stir in Oatmeal and bread crumbs.
Let stand overnight.
Combine honey and oil.
Add to fruit-juice mixture.
By... - 41.4788
English Fruit Cake With Brown Sugar
Gradually cream butter with sugar.
Add well-beaten eggs.
Add fruit and rest of ingredients.
Sift flour; measure.
Add baking powder and spices.
Sift three times.
Add flour mixture gradually.
Line 4 2 1/2-pound-size cake tins with greased waxed paper.
Bake in... - 42.6756
English Fruit Cake
Mix together oatmeal, wheat and grape juice.
Let stand overnight.
Add rest of ingredients.
Blend thoroughly by hand.
Line loaf pans with heavy waxed paper, brush with oil.
Pack mixture down, a little at a time.
Put heavy weight on top and let stand at least... - 39.4766
Tangy Cheese Cake
Blend honey, oil and egg yolks.
Add flavorings and cheeses.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into pastry-lined pan.
Bake in medium oven until golden brown on top.
Turn off heat, open oven door and let cake stand in oven about 1 hour, or until... - 35.5719
Raisin Yeast Cake
Mix yeast, water, and 1 teaspoon honey together and let stand for 15 minutes.
Mix flour and salt together; stir into the yeast mixture.
Cover the bowl with a towel, leave in a warm place (80°) for 1 1/2 hours to rise.
Stir into the dough the additional... - 43.0297
Cottage Cheese Cake
Mix bread crumbs and wheat germ with oil and 2 tablespoons honey.
Spread half this mixture on bottoms and sides of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Beat eggs, salt and cinnamon with remaining 2 tablespoons honey.
Add rest of ingredients.
Beat thoroughly and strain... - 42.1891
Unbaked Holiday Fruit Cake
This unbaked fruit cake is a fantastic recipe packed with the health benefits of fruits. Perfect for Holiday parties or family gatherings. You can make and take the cake where ever you want and cut and serve at your destination.
Not everyone loves traditional... - 56.455
Carob Mousse Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees C.
2. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
3. Arrange almonds at the bottom of the pan upto 1-1/2 inches height.
4. In a food processor, cut carob block. If using carob chips or disks, skip this step.
5. In... - 46.0381
Charleston Place Crab Cakes
Mix thoroughly together the mayonnaise, egg white, lemon juice, dry mustard, Old Bay Seasoning, cayenne and the salt and pepper. Pick through the crab meat for tiny shell pieces and then fold crab meat into mixture with a rubber spatula. Add the cracker meal... - 25.8536
Carrot Applesauce Cake With Apricot Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pans.
3. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4. In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
5. Mix both wet and dry ingredients together. Stir it well so... - 46.3656
Best Coffee Cake
Angie'S Coffeecake has a Fabulous taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Angie'S Coffeecake Majestic taste. must catch it - 44.6102
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two 9-inch square cake tins.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour, soda, salt and ginger. Stir in the rolled oats.
3) In a pan, add in the butter, treacle, syrup, honey and sugar. Heat on low flame till it... - 48.8683
Add honey and oil.
Let cool to lukewarm.
Add whole egg,i flavorings and salt.
Beat until smooth.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled 9-inch cake pan.
Bake at 325Â° F. for 1 hour. - 34.1269
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Combine graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9- or 10-inch round spring-form pan (2-quart). Set aside.
Beat softened ricotta and cream cheese thoroughly with an electric mixer until... - 38.562
1) Butter the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2) Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly at the bottom of the pan, press into butter and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes .
4)... - 49.8319
Upside Down Peach Ring
1. With a strainer, drain the peaches into a 1 cup measure. This will be used for a sauce.
2. In a greased 4 cup ring mould, arrange the peach slices
3. In a medium size bowl, using an electric handheld whisk, cream the sugar and butter or shortening... - 45.2584
Slovenian Icebox Potica
Prepare dough the day before baking.
For dough: Soften yeast in warm water.
Add 1 teaspoon sugar and let stand until foamy.
Sift flour with 3 tablespoons sugar and salt into a bowl.
Cut in butter.
Mix egg yolks with sour cream, then add yeast mixture.
Stir... - 46.3288
Butter a 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
Layer eight sheets of phyllo dough in pan, brushing each with butter.
In a bowl, combine nuts, chocolate chips, sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel.
Sprinkle 2 cups over top layer of phyllo.
Layer and brush four sheets of... - 47.2652
Carp Brussels Style
Place the fish in just enough water to cover.
Add vinegar and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain the carp.
Place pork rind, carrots, leek, celery, thyme, bay leaf and parsley in a pan.
Place carp on top.
Pour in the beer and enough water to just cover the... - 43.6565
Classic Coconut Squares
Cut crusts from top and sides of loaf.
Place loaf on greased baking sheet.
Make one cut lengthwise down center of loaf, almost to bottom crust.
Now slice crosswise, at about 1 1/2-inch intervals, cutting almost to bottom crust.
Combine brown sugar, butter,... - 34.8828
Raspberry Cream Loaf
Slice pound cake lengthwise into 3 layers.
Mix together raspberries and 1/4 cup honey in a medium-size bowl, mashing raspberries slightly.
Place bottom layer of cake on a serving dish.
Spoon half of raspberries over cake.
Do the same with second layer.
Place... - 34.8937
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
1. Mix whipping cream, raspberry preserves and honey in fondue pot or 2-quart saucepan. Heat over warm/simmer setting or medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, just until bubbles rise to surface (do not boil).
2. Add chocolate; stir with wire whisk until... - 20.6053
Gold Street Chocolate Sauce
In heavy saucepan or microwave oven on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, melt broken chocolate with orange marmalade, honey and orange liqueur.
Stir until smooth.
Cool or serve warm.
Serve over Aunt Lottie's Pound Cake, ice cream or custard. - 29.236
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 41.6812
Soften yeast in 1 cup milk, with honey and salt.
Let rise for 10 minutes.
Add remaining milk and other ingredients.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board.
Knead, adding more flour if necessary, until dough is smooth and elastic.
Place in... - 38.8809
Raisin Ginger Bread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease a square cake tin of 9 inches and line it with a greased grease proof paper or non-stick parchment.
3) Sift together the flour, ginger and salt in a bowl. Stir in the raisins and... - 47.4502
Pressure cook the apricots, water, and salt together for .15 minutes after the pressure has come up.
If you haven't a pressure cooker, stew the fruit with 1 1/2 cups water for about 25 minutes.
Put the mixture through a Foley food mill or blender until it is... - 26.062
Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
1. Prepare the barbecue for direct-heat cooking.
2. On a large sheet of heavy-duty foil cover spare ribs both sides generously with marinade.
3. Wrap into a double-folded parcel, making sure all joins are well-sealed to prevent... - 39.6509
Take 4 sheets of phyllo pastry, keeping remaining sheets covered with a damp towel.
Brush each sheet with melted butter and lay one on top of the other.
Mix walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and clove.
Sprinkle some of the mixture evenly over the top buttered sheet... - 36.4252
Combine nuts, cinnamon, clove, and sugar.
Take 1 sheet of phyllo pastry, keeping remaining sheets covered with a damp towel.
Brush the sheet with melted butter and cut in half.
Spoon some of the walnut mixture across one edge and fold ends over to keep... - 37.4591
Pecan Crust Cheesecake With Fresh Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
3. On a cookie sheet, toast pecans for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and keep it aside to cool.
4. In a food processor, grind toasted pecans, wheat germ and cinnamon.
5.... - 45.8971
Wash the duck thoroughly with cold water, and dry.
Tie a cord tightly around the neck skin and suspend the bird in an airy place to dry the skin (about 3 hours).
Bring to a boil in a wok 6 cups of water, 1/4 cup honey, ginger root, and cut scallions.
Lower... - 43.5719
Home-cooked Thanksgiving Feast
Chef Melody stopped by the set of Fox 5 News to discuss alternative recipe items including Le Rouge Chicken with Roasted Fall Veggies, and a scrumptious Pecan Bar Cheesecake. Cooking for Thanksgiving just got a whole lot better. - 107.18
Poppy Seed Or Almond Nut Roulade
1) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix yeast and a pinch of sugar with lukewarm water.
3) Make sure that the water is lukewarm to about 110Â° to 115Â° temperatureâ€”neither too hot nor too cool to the touch.
4) Let the... - 42.9007
Honey Pound Cake Recipes By Category