- » Honey Pound Cake
Honey Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey pound cake recipes.
Sesame Honey Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°.
2) In your food processor use the METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lemon peel and 1/3 cup sesame seeds. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture... - 48.6197
Raisin Honey Pound Cake
Rinse raisins; drain, dry on a towel, and cut fine with scissors.
Work shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; gradually add honey, while continuing to work with a spoon.
Add beaten eggs and blend.
Gradually stir in dry ingredients sifted 3 times,... - 39.1386
Golden Light Pound Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the liquid ingredients and mix into the flour mixture till well blended
3. Add the batter into a lightly oiled 8.5"X4.5" bread pan and bake in an oven preheated to... - 38.5897
You May Also Like!
Old Fashioned Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 3-inch loaf pan, and line bottom with ungreased parchment paper.
(Wax paper may be substituted.) In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking... - 41.1306
Rosemary Pound Cake
1 Grease and flour two 8x4x2-inch loaf pans. Set aside.
2 In a medium mixing bowl beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed about 6 minutes or until light and creamy. Beat in honey. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating for 1 minute after each... - 32.6032
Preheat oven to 300° F.and grease and flour a large tube pan, or a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Add honey and blend well.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
Mix flour, salt, and soda.
Add alternately with sour cream; blend well.
Fold in... - 36.0555
Sour Cream Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
3) Gradually add eggs, beating well after each addition.
4) In another bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
5) To the... - 47.8649
Butter Milk Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients at one time.
Mix for 5 minutes until smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350Â°.
This recipe may be made into cupcakes or doubled and made into a layer cake.
Granola cake may be made by... - 39.0646
Toasted Pound Cake Cubes
1. Cut cake into forty 1 -inch cubes; allowing a 1-inch space from skewer handle, thread 5 cake cubes on each skewer; attach skewer guards.
2. Combine honey, lemon juice, butter, lemon peel in 1-quart Sauce Pan; heat over medium heat until butter melts; stir... - 27.3683
Banana Pound Cake
1. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingreidents
2. In a blender, add honey, vanilla, buttermilk ad bananas and process at medium speed till smooth
3. Add this mixture, along with beaten eggs, into the dry ingredients and stir lightly till well... - 42.6519
Whole Wheat Pound Cake
Blend honey, oil; salt and egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat until very well mixed.
Stir in rest of ingredients except egg white.
Beat these stiff and turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 300Â° F. until cake springs back when touched gently in center, about 1... - 30.1193
Chocolate Honey Cake
So, let's get one thing straight - I don't have a Jewish mother or grandmother. As a convert, I lack the fond memory of hating honey cake. Very soon after opening the bakery, I realize that I'm required to not only bake hundreds of pounds of honey cake, but... - 128.58
Honey Fruit Cake
Cover prunes and apricots with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain, and cool; remove pits, and chop finely.
Combine all dried fruits, nuts and candied fruit.
Dredge with 1/4 cup of flour.
Cream butter, and add honey, then eggs, 1 at a time,... - 43.9483
Honey Pound Cake Recipes By Category