- » Honey Plum Jam
Honey Plum Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey plum jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey plum jam recipes.
Honey Plum Jam
1. Coarsely chop plums in a food processor
2. In a saucepan, combine plums, cider vinegar and honey. Boil over moderate heat for 10-15 minutes, reduce the heat and simmer, keep stirring till it turns thick
3. Once simmered, cool jam in... - 29.731
You May Also Like!
Put the lamb riblets in a saucepan with the water and 4 tablespoons of the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Drain the lamb.
Put the remaining ingredients, including the rest of the vinegar, in a saucepan and heat gently,... - 36.7189
Wholesome Apple Pie
Having diabetes? No problem, now you can make sugar free apple pies at home. Try this recipe and remain healthy forever. Check out the link. - 104.273
Raspberry Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add wheat germ in it, and mix to evenly distribute.
4. Sprinkle salt, mix and set it aside.
5. In a separate bowl, crack egg and... - 98.1326
Hamantashen is a delicious Purim cookie consisting of a rich blend of fruits and nuts from the Jewish cuisine. Though a bit elaborate to make, the Hamantashen is worth the effort. Try this Hamantashen and tell me if you like it. - 51.5296
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115