- » Honey Pecan Bran
Honey Pecan Bran Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Honey Pecan Bran recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Honey Pecan Bran recipes.
Honey Raisin And Walnut Bread
In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cereal, sugar, raisins, and nuts until thoroughly blended.
In a separate bowl, combine milk, eggs, honey, and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until well blended.
Pour batter into a greased... - 34.9759
Pumpkin Pecan Bites
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, brown sugar, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and the honey or molasses, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Roll the dough into 1-inch... - 32.7818
Parisian Bars With Honey
Combine cereal, dates, and nuts and put through grinder, using finest blade.
Add honey, butter, and lemon juice; blend thoroughly.
Set aside about one-third of the mixture for topping.
Press remaining two-thirds of mixture into one lightly greased 8-inch... - 40.274
Combine all ingredients and stir until well blended (To get an easy, accurate milk measure, pour the 2 T of oil into a 1 cup measure and add enough milk to make 1 cup).
Line the bottom of a 5 x 9-inch greased bread pan with wax paper.
Add the batter and bake... - 27.5295
Classic Date Balls
Put cereal, dates, and nuts through meat grinder.
Add honey, butter, and lemon juice.
Knead mixture until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch balls or fingers and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Decorate with pecan halves.
Or, if desired, omit confectioners' sugar... - 30.7397
No Bake Date Balls
1. Put the corn flakes, dates, and pecans into an electric blender or a food processor, and whirl just until well chopped. Or crush the cereal with your hands, and chop the dates and nuts with a knife.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cereal mixture with the... - 28.9081
Combine all the ingredients and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
(It will keep for at least 2 weeks.) Serve with milk and, if desired, sugar or honey. - 30.2336
Birdseed Granola Squares
In small saucepan, melt margarine over low heat.
Add honey and sugar; stir and bring to boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes; remove from heat and let cool slightly.
In large bowl, combine rolled oats, bran, sunflower seeds, dried fruit, nuts and sesame... - 37.1377
This cinnamon squares is very delicious . Along with it is related my childhood memories.When I returned home from school, my mother used to prepare this dessert and we enjoyed devouring it. So if you want to make your kids happy, try this cinnamon squares... - 36.809
Sesame Oatmeal Brittle
Think desserts cannot be healthy? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! Here is a simple recipe for a delicious dessert that is delicious and healthy. It will not interfere with your diet or hurt your sugar level. Watch the video to know... - 98.9592
Oatmeal Energy Bar
Quick, Nutritious, Delicious dessert that won't kill your blood sugar. - 91.7623
Vegan Nut Cake
Sift the flour and mixed spices into a bowl, add in the bran left in the sieve.
Rub the margarine into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, dried fruits, mixed peels, cherries, orange zest and the ground and blanched almonds.
Warm... - 45.4587
Beatrice's Basic Muffin
1) The oven is preheated to 350 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) Egg whites are beaten till they peak and set aside.
4) The group 1 ingredients are mixed in a large bowl.
5) Group 3 ingredients are blended well... - 46.5031