- » Honey Peanut
Honey Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey peanut recipes.
Peanut Honey Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate sift the flour and baking soda together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, cream the margarine with an electric mixer, then gradually beat in the sugar and... - 45.2765
Peanut Raisin Honeys
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, and sugar until creamy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is fluffy.
Mix in honey, flour, oats, and wheat germ, blending thoroughly; add coconut,... - 37.2706
You May Also Like!
Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, soda and wheat germ.
4) In another large glass bowl, cream the butter with sugar and honey until... - 49.517
Peanut Honey Butter Balls
1. In a large bowl, place the peanut butter, honey, oats, dried fruits and the wheat germ and mix well with a wooden spoon
2. Shape the mix into 1-inch balls
3. Roll these balls in plain coconut or coconut tinted with red or green food color or chopped... - 35.3944
Peanut Butter And Honey Topping
Combine peanut butter and honey in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH.
Slowly add milk, stirring constantly. - 29.5591
Honey Peanut, Butter Custard
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Turn into oiled custard cups.
Set cups in pan of hot water.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 30 minutes.
Serve hot or cold. - 26.9138
Honey Peanut Sipper
This Honey Peanut Sipper is terrific ! Try out this dreamy peanut butter, honey and marshmallows drink for dessert. Your suggestions for this Honey Peanut Sipper are welcome ! - 32.6216
Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream butter and peanut butter with sugar until smooth.
Beat in honey, then egg and mix well.
Add flour sifted with baking powder and mix well.
Roll into walnut-size balls and put on ungreased cookie sheet.
Press with fork to flatten, making lattice design,... - 36.8746
Peanut Butter-honey Spread
This Peanut Butter-Honey Spread is the favorite for the kids. Guess it is the sweet flavor the honey lends which made this Peanut Butter-Honey Spread the favorite for them. Give this flavorsome Peanut Butter-Honey Spread a try. - 17.7261
Peanut Butter Honey Cookies
Mix shortening, sugar, honey, peanut butter, and egg thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; stir into shortening mixture.
Stir in nuts.
Shape into a strip about 10x2 1/2 x 1 1/2 Wrap in waxed paper; store in... - 40.5984
Peanut Butter-honey Bars
In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter, eggs and honey until smooth.
Blend in milk powder.
Add cereal and mix well.
Spread in a greased 8-in.square baking pan.
Bake at 325° for 20 minutes (mixture may look damp).
Cool and cut into bars.
Store in the... - 30.5404
Baked Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
Beat honey, oil, peanut butter, vanilla and whites.
Stir in powdered milk.
Add flours and baking powder.
Dough will be very stiff and heavy.
Break off pieces and roll into 30 balls.
Place on 2 lightly greased cookie sheets.
Press a criss-cross... - 47.1936
peanut butter honey date is a sandwich spread that can be enjoyed with any veg sandwich. Simply made with peanut butter, honey and chopped dates, the peabut butter honey date spread can be stored for up to two weeks in the fridge. - 23.7789
Honey Peanut Recipes By Category