- » Honey Oat Bar
Honey Oat Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey oat bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey oat bar recipes.
Honey Toasted Oat And Fruit Bars
1. Combine oats, sesame seed, and almonds in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed pan. Bake in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until nuts begin to brown, about 20 minutes (about 15 minutes in a 325° convection oven).
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over low heat, melt %... - 27.517
Oat Y Nut Bars
Oat Y Nut Bars has a fine taste. Oat Y Nut Bars gets its taste from honey mixed with oats and topped with peanuts. Oat Y Nut Bars is inspired by many bakeries across the world. - 38.6453
Home Made Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan. In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resembles coarse meal. Add the... - 31.3379
Favorite Honey Bars
1) In a bowl, mix together shortening, sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
2) Add eggs to the mixture and blend.
3) Combine flour with soda, baking powder and salt and add to creamed mixture.
4) Now add oats, coconut, vanilla and nuts and mix... - 45.7252
Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the ovento375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth.
Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resem-bles coarse meal.
Add the... - 40.1801
These are so delicious and so easy to prepare. - 115.421
Nutty Butterscotch And Chocolate Oat Bars
These wonderfully nutty bars pack a high fiber, protein rich punch that has a hint of butterscotch and a kiss of chocolate. Perfect for lunch boxes, after school treats, or unwinding with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 66.6852
Strawberry Oat Bars
1. Ground the almonds, oats, vanilla and dates in a processor.
2. In a mold, pat the mixture gently to form a crust.
3. In a blending jar, combine strawberries, honey and chia seeds. Blend for a few minutes to make puree.
4. Pour the strawberry puree... - 86.4306
Apricot Oat Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.Very lightly oil a 10 1/2- x 6 1/2-inch/26- x 17-cm shallow baking pan.
2. Put the spread, sugar, and honey into a small pan over low heat and heat until the ingredients have melted together—do not boil. When the... - 26.5988
Date Oat Bars
1) In a large bowl, combine the dates and flour together. Lightly toss the mixture and set it aside.
2) In a 1-cup glass measure, measure the water and microwave it at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or till the water starts boiling.
3) Pour water all over the... - 47.1255
Homemade Oat Bars
A recipe for homemade oat bars that are chock full of nutrition and just the right ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth -- but are far less inclined to create persistent sugar cravings throughout the day as sugar will do. They are great as snacks or even... - 129.164
Homemade No-bake Granola Bars-no-bake
I made these homemade granola bars for a quick afternoon snack for Isaac (although my hubby ate most of them smh) I've been using this recipe for years and haven't strayed from it yet! It produces that firm and chewy granola bar that I just love! It's super... - 0
Granola Bars For Kids
Cooking for Children shows you how to make granola bars.Why spend a ton of money when you can make them at home. Have fun making them with your kids! - 129.671
Oatmeal Energy Bar
Quick, Nutritious, Delicious dessert that won't kill your blood sugar. - 93.3489
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1164
Apricot Bar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat together the honey, molasses, and oil very well in an electric mixer, electric blender, or food processor.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oats, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, soy flour, and salt. Pour in the honey... - 37.6995
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 117.076
Monkey Bars is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Monkey Bars recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.9235
Set one-half cup cereal aside.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread into greased 11 by 7-inch baking dish.
Crush reserved cereal and sprinkle over batter.
Bake 350Â°F. for 25 minutes.
Cool a few minutes and cut into squares. - 36.3057
Peach Almond Crescent Bars
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
Combine peach preserves, lemon peel and almond extract; spread over crust.
Separate 2... - 37.3123
Chewy Maple Granola Bars
1. Pour the syrup mixture over the oats mixture.
2. Use clean hands or two spoons to mix the ingredients together and be sure that the oats are coated in the maple syrup mixture
3. Line a 9” square baking pan with two sheets of parchment paper. Be sure you... - 39.8364
Oatmeal Raisin Bars
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
In a large saucepan over low heat, cook and stir marshmallows and butter until smooth.
Add honey, oil and peanut butter; mix well.
Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
Pour into two greased... - 37.9938
Roman Meal Granola
Roman Meal Granola makes use of a very nice granola mix. Roman Meal Granola can turn out to be a very filling breakfast which stays with you. Start away immediately! - 32.87
You can have Granola either as a snack or breakfast food. Whatever you opt Granola is not going to disappoint. Have it with yogurt or honey! - 29.9875
Coconut Granola Bars
Combine oats, coconut, and wheat germ in a greased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine butter, sugar, and honey in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts and... - 38.385
Peanut Butter Bars
Preheat oven to 350° F.and butter a cookie sheet or 11 x 14-inch pan.
Mix the first nine ingredients into a batter and spread on cookie sheet or in baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly browned.
While dough is baking, in a... - 37.825
Oatmeal Date Bars
Combine the chopped dates and water in a medium saucepan.
Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
To prepare the dough, cream together the brown sugar, shortening, egg, and vanilla in the Bosch bowl.
Combine the whole wheat flour, salt, baking... - 38.7441
Terry Shanahan - Homemade Protein Bars - Blueberry
Homemade protein bars are excellent all time snacks that are nutritious and great to eat. This incredible video shares an absolutely easy recipe that would surely be a winner. The video is nicely explained and indeed a super snack idea. Check it out…. - 134.956
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Grease a 20 cm square shallow baking tray.
Place the fruit in a blender and blend until roughly chopped.
Add the sunflower seeds, cashew nuts, oats and flour and mix in well but do not blend.
Now add the juice and... - 38.4744
Serviceberry Breakfast Bars
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Turn into well greased 10 by 15" baking pan.
Press mixture firmly into even layer.
Bake 400°F.20 minutes.
Cut into bars. - 30.0729
Chocolate Date Bars
Preheat oven to 3S0°F.
Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Simmer water, dates and one teaspoon baking soda together in saucepan for 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In large mixing bowl, cream honey with margarine until... - 41.4141
Frosted Oatmeal Bars
1) In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, butter, oats and honey.
2) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till bubbly, stir twice in between.
3) In a 8 x 8" baking dish, spread the mixture evenly and cool.
4) In small bowl,... - 40.7139
Chewy Granola Bars
These chewy granola bars are my favorite breakfast recipe. Made with some of the Thrive ingredients, it is fun to cook. - 116.468
Cranberry Granola Power Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Crush the walnuts in a plastic bag using a heavy object or chop very fine using a chef’s knife.
On a baking sheet, spread the walnuts, oats, wheat germ, flax seed, sunflower seeds. Toast in the oven for about 7-10 minutes. Make... - 37.8557
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.3098
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 45.4112
1) In a fry pan, add all the filling ingredients to heat up over low flame by constantly stirring.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep on stirring until the dates get tender and the mixture becomes thick.
3) Remove from heat and set aside to... - 47.7744
Fabulous Date Bars
1. Lightly grease a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and beat well until blended.
4. Stir in next 3 ingredients.
5. In a medium... - 48.43
Whole Food Granola Bars
What better way to kick start your day and pump up your mornings than yummy, healthy granolas? Robyn shows you how make granola at home using whole ingredients. Rich, tasty, and loaded with nutrients, nothing beats a quick granola during hungry hours. - 122.274
Homemade Muesli Bar
If you love snacking, then try out this Homemade Muesli Bar. It is not only tasty but also very healthy. This video will show you step by step preparation of this power bar. So, next time you crave for some snacks, munch on these healthy bars. - 117.153
In a very large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir marshmallows and butter until the marshmallows are melted.
Add honey and mix well.
Pour over cereal mixture; mix well.
Add chips, M&M's or raisins if... - 31.9823
Crispy Trail Mix Bars
1. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Melt peanut butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add honey; stir well. Add marsh-mallows; cook until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir... - 28.1668
Jenn's Chewy Granola Bars
Makes a great snack for home, school or bring it along on a hike or camping trip.
Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 26.0595
Sesame Granola Bars
1. Let your oven preheat to 325°.
2. Chop the dates and in a large saucepan heat the butter and honey until bubbly.
3. Using a whisk put in the dry ingredients letting it cook until thick like taffy.
4. Put in the raisins and dates.
5. Oil your... - 42.1637
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base to prepare a soft dough.
2) Onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, turn the dough out and shape to a 6-inch square. Let it chill for a while.
3) Then, on the parchment in the microwave, place... - 46.2752
Suzan's Granola Bars
1. In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients and prepare a batter using both of your hands.
3. Take two 11x17 pans and grease it.
4. Take the batter in it and spread it evenly.
5. Bake it at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until it... - 44.441
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 36.4796
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 133.872
Coconut Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
If you are tired of your child's candy eating habit, here is a healthy alternative which is very delicious to impress kids. It is also a great recipe to have fun with kids in the kitchen. The recipe needs no cooking but simple blending and mixing ingredients... - 136.055
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 132.743
Sesame Oatmeal Brittle
Think desserts cannot be healthy? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! Here is a simple recipe for a delicious dessert that is delicious and healthy. It will not interfere with your diet or hurt your sugar level. Watch the video to know... - 94.824
Rich Rhubarb Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, cut the margarine in sugar with a pastry blender.
3) Sift the flour, salt, cinnamon and soda together and blend into the margarine mixture with a pastry blender.
4) Add the oats and water, then... - 42.5162
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 43.2355