- » Honey Oat Bar
Honey Oat Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey oat bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey oat bar recipes.
Honey Toasted Oat And Fruit Bars
1. Combine oats, sesame seed, and almonds in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed pan. Bake in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until nuts begin to brown, about 20 minutes (about 15 minutes in a 325° convection oven).
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over low heat, melt %... - 29.8639
Home Made Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan. In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resembles coarse meal. Add the... - 32.6362
Oat Y Nut Bars
Oat Y Nut Bars has a fine taste. Oat Y Nut Bars gets its taste from honey mixed with oats and topped with peanuts. Oat Y Nut Bars is inspired by many bakeries across the world. - 40.5879
Favorite Honey Bars
1) In a bowl, mix together shortening, sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
2) Add eggs to the mixture and blend.
3) Combine flour with soda, baking powder and salt and add to creamed mixture.
4) Now add oats, coconut, vanilla and nuts and mix... - 45.4546
Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the ovento375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth.
Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resem-bles coarse meal.
Add the... - 41.5856
These are so delicious and so easy to prepare. - 113.833
Strawberry Oat Bars
1. Ground the almonds, oats, vanilla and dates in a processor.
2. In a mold, pat the mixture gently to form a crust.
3. In a blending jar, combine strawberries, honey and chia seeds. Blend for a few minutes to make puree.
4. Pour the strawberry puree... - 84.7483
Nutty Butterscotch And Chocolate Oat Bars
These wonderfully nutty bars pack a high fiber, protein rich punch that has a hint of butterscotch and a kiss of chocolate. Perfect for lunch boxes, after school treats, or unwinding with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 65.1252
Apricot Oat Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.Very lightly oil a 10 1/2- x 6 1/2-inch/26- x 17-cm shallow baking pan.
2. Put the spread, sugar, and honey into a small pan over low heat and heat until the ingredients have melted together—do not boil. When the... - 28.2619
Date Oat Bars
1) In a large bowl, combine the dates and flour together. Lightly toss the mixture and set it aside.
2) In a 1-cup glass measure, measure the water and microwave it at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or till the water starts boiling.
3) Pour water all over the... - 46.9824
Homemade Oat Bars
A recipe for homemade oat bars that are chock full of nutrition and just the right ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth -- but are far less inclined to create persistent sugar cravings throughout the day as sugar will do. They are great as snacks or even... - 127.877
Homemade No-bake Granola Bars-no-bake
I made these homemade granola bars for a quick afternoon snack for Isaac (although my hubby ate most of them smh) I've been using this recipe for years and haven't strayed from it yet! It produces that firm and chewy granola bar that I just love! It's super... - 0
Oatmeal Energy Bar
Quick, Nutritious, Delicious dessert that won't kill your blood sugar. - 91.7623
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1439
Apricot Bar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat together the honey, molasses, and oil very well in an electric mixer, electric blender, or food processor.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oats, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, soy flour, and salt. Pour in the honey... - 39.9803
How To Make Granola Bars
Granola bars are the perfect breakfast to get your day going or a snack to get you through the afternoon. Use this basic recipe and make it your own by adding your favorite dried fruits, nuts and much more. - 0
Granola Bars For Kids
Cooking for Children shows you how to make granola bars.Why spend a ton of money when you can make them at home. Have fun making them with your kids! - 127.987
Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, coconut, brown sugar, chocolate chips, and salt. Toss until combined.
4. In another bowl, whisk... - 0
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 115.355
How To Make Millionaire's Flapjacks
Awesome chewy, oaty flapjacks topped with caramel and chocolate. Share with friends or keep them all to yourself - in any case, they won't last very long. - 113.438
Chewy Maple Granola Bars
1. Pour the syrup mixture over the oats mixture.
2. Use clean hands or two spoons to mix the ingredients together and be sure that the oats are coated in the maple syrup mixture
3. Line a 9” square baking pan with two sheets of parchment paper. Be sure you... - 38.1154
Monkey Bars is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Monkey Bars recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.2881
Set one-half cup cereal aside.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread into greased 11 by 7-inch baking dish.
Crush reserved cereal and sprinkle over batter.
Bake 350Â°F. for 25 minutes.
Cool a few minutes and cut into squares. - 37.9416
Chewy Granola Bars
These chewy granola bars are my favorite breakfast recipe. Made with some of the Thrive ingredients, it is fun to cook. - 119.363
Oatmeal Raisin Bars
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
In a large saucepan over low heat, cook and stir marshmallows and butter until smooth.
Add honey, oil and peanut butter; mix well.
Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
Pour into two greased... - 39.8363
Peach Almond Crescent Bars
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
Combine peach preserves, lemon peel and almond extract; spread over crust.
Separate 2... - 39.0274
Oatmeal Date Bars
Combine the chopped dates and water in a medium saucepan.
Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
To prepare the dough, cream together the brown sugar, shortening, egg, and vanilla in the Bosch bowl.
Combine the whole wheat flour, salt, baking... - 40.6539
Roman Meal Granola
Roman Meal Granola makes use of a very nice granola mix. Roman Meal Granola can turn out to be a very filling breakfast which stays with you. Start away immediately! - 34.548
You can have Granola either as a snack or breakfast food. Whatever you opt Granola is not going to disappoint. Have it with yogurt or honey! - 31.5907
Coconut Granola Bars
Combine oats, coconut, and wheat germ in a greased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine butter, sugar, and honey in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts and... - 40.7086
Chocolate Date Bars
Preheat oven to 3S0°F.
Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Simmer water, dates and one teaspoon baking soda together in saucepan for 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In large mixing bowl, cream honey with margarine until... - 42.648
Frosted Oatmeal Bars
1) In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, butter, oats and honey.
2) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till bubbly, stir twice in between.
3) In a 8 x 8" baking dish, spread the mixture evenly and cool.
4) In small bowl,... - 40.9308
Peanut Butter Bars
Preheat oven to 350° F.and butter a cookie sheet or 11 x 14-inch pan.
Mix the first nine ingredients into a batter and spread on cookie sheet or in baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly browned.
While dough is baking, in a... - 37.1721
How To Make: High Protein, Low Cal Granola Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix well till it combines well.
3. Pour into the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool and set before... - 0
Terry Shanahan - Homemade Protein Bars - Blueberry
Homemade protein bars are excellent all time snacks that are nutritious and great to eat. This incredible video shares an absolutely easy recipe that would surely be a winner. The video is nicely explained and indeed a super snack idea. Check it out…. - 113.081
1) In a fry pan, add all the filling ingredients to heat up over low flame by constantly stirring.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep on stirring until the dates get tender and the mixture becomes thick.
3) Remove from heat and set aside to... - 50.4542
Fabulous Date Bars
1. Lightly grease a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and beat well until blended.
4. Stir in next 3 ingredients.
5. In a medium... - 50.2453
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Grease a 20 cm square shallow baking tray.
Place the fruit in a blender and blend until roughly chopped.
Add the sunflower seeds, cashew nuts, oats and flour and mix in well but do not blend.
Now add the juice and... - 40.2796
Whole Food Granola Bars
What better way to kick start your day and pump up your mornings than yummy, healthy granolas? Robyn shows you how make granola at home using whole ingredients. Rich, tasty, and loaded with nutrients, nothing beats a quick granola during hungry hours. - 117.216
Serviceberry Breakfast Bars
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Turn into well greased 10 by 15" baking pan.
Press mixture firmly into even layer.
Bake 400°F.20 minutes.
Cut into bars. - 32.4002
Homemade Muesli Bar
If you love snacking, then try out this Homemade Muesli Bar. It is not only tasty but also very healthy. This video will show you step by step preparation of this power bar. So, next time you crave for some snacks, munch on these healthy bars. - 117.236
In a very large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir marshmallows and butter until the marshmallows are melted.
Add honey and mix well.
Pour over cereal mixture; mix well.
Add chips, M&M's or raisins if... - 34.7695
Crispy Trail Mix Bars
1. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Melt peanut butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add honey; stir well. Add marsh-mallows; cook until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir... - 30.3205
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 47.4639
Cranberry Granola Power Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Crush the walnuts in a plastic bag using a heavy object or chop very fine using a chef’s knife.
On a baking sheet, spread the walnuts, oats, wheat germ, flax seed, sunflower seeds. Toast in the oven for about 7-10 minutes. Make... - 36.2022
Jenn's Chewy Granola Bars
Makes a great snack for home, school or bring it along on a hike or camping trip.
Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 26.1119
Sesame Granola Bars
1. Let your oven preheat to 325°.
2. Chop the dates and in a large saucepan heat the butter and honey until bubbly.
3. Using a whisk put in the dry ingredients letting it cook until thick like taffy.
4. Put in the raisins and dates.
5. Oil your... - 44.2467
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base to prepare a soft dough.
2) Onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, turn the dough out and shape to a 6-inch square. Let it chill for a while.
3) Then, on the parchment in the microwave, place... - 46.9861
Suzan's Granola Bars
1. In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients and prepare a batter using both of your hands.
3. Take two 11x17 pans and grease it.
4. Take the batter in it and spread it evenly.
5. Bake it at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until it... - 44.2383
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 37.7278
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 132.23
Coconut Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
If you are tired of your child's candy eating habit, here is a healthy alternative which is very delicious to impress kids. It is also a great recipe to have fun with kids in the kitchen. The recipe needs no cooking but simple blending and mixing ingredients... - 120.319
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 119.41
Sesame Oatmeal Brittle
Think desserts cannot be healthy? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! Here is a simple recipe for a delicious dessert that is delicious and healthy. It will not interfere with your diet or hurt your sugar level. Watch the video to know... - 98.9592
Rich Rhubarb Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, cut the margarine in sugar with a pastry blender.
3) Sift the flour, salt, cinnamon and soda together and blend into the margarine mixture with a pastry blender.
4) Add the oats and water, then... - 43.6895
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 41.5843