- » Honey Nut Oat
Honey Nut Oat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Honey Nut Oat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Honey Nut Oat recipes.
Honey Oats Cereal
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the oats, wheat germ, almonds, cashews, and sunflower seed kernels.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well. Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for... - 31.7308
Oat Y Nut Bars
Oat Y Nut Bars has a fine taste. Oat Y Nut Bars gets its taste from honey mixed with oats and topped with peanuts. Oat Y Nut Bars is inspired by many bakeries across the world. - 38.6453
I have always felt that this Honey-Oat Biscotti with honey, oats and nut was exclusively meant for me. Honey-Oat Biscotti has everything I like. My favorite snack! - 39.8194
Honey Toasted Oat And Fruit Bars
1. Combine oats, sesame seed, and almonds in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed pan. Bake in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until nuts begin to brown, about 20 minutes (about 15 minutes in a 325° convection oven).
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over low heat, melt %... - 27.517
Oat And Nut Macaroons
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine the butter, honey, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, and egg and beat thoroughly.
Add the walnuts.
Stir together the flour, soda, and oats and add to the butter mixture, combining thoroughly.
Drop dough by the rounded teaspoonful onto... - 38.2111
Oat Fruit Nut Drops
1) Make necessary adjustments in the oven rack in order to bake cookies in the upper third of the oven.
2) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
3) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add walnuts .
4) Pulse... - 45.9273
Crunchy Honey Granola
Crunchy Honey Granofa has a marvelous taste. The almonds and honey gives the Crunchy Honey Granofa a lips smacking taste. Crunchy Honey Granofa is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 24.0053
Chocolate Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
Measure flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add oats and chopped nuts.
Cream butter add honey gradually, beating constantly.
Add well beaten eggs and cooled chocolate.
Blend in... - 45.4152
1. Combine oats, wheat germ, nuts and sesame seed in a 2-quart glass casserole. Pour oil and honey over mixture; stir to coat. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH; stir every minute.
2. Turn mixture into a storage container; cool, stirring... - 27.0533
Hello everyone it's time to share with you a great Oat Cookies recipe.Check out the video to know how this yummy cookies were prepared. Hats off to chef Jenny for sharing an amazing cookie recipe which is weet as well as healthy at the same time. - 102.795
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 66.6852
Oatmeal Nut Waffles
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Combine eggs, milk, butter and honey; stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
Fold in oats and nuts.
Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
Garnish... - 34.1962
Favorite Honey Bars
1) In a bowl, mix together shortening, sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
2) Add eggs to the mixture and blend.
3) Combine flour with soda, baking powder and salt and add to creamed mixture.
4) Now add oats, coconut, vanilla and nuts and mix... - 45.7252
The recipe for the calorie reckoned? Try this oats and fruit juice museli to start off your day healthy and fine! - 29.5081
Oat flakes and almonds€¦need I say more! Swiss-Style Oats fills your stomach in great style. Have it today! - 29.598
Apricot And Oat Shorties
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar and honey until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Chop the apricots finely and work these into the creamed mixture, together with the flour,... - 36.038
Coconut Granola With Dried Fruits And Nuts
Often kids ask for some crunchy munchy snack, why not give them granola. Granola is a very health snack. You can make it with some dried fruits too. Watch this video for the recipe and enjoy. - 101.637
Roasted Honey Nut Sandwich Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat peanut butter, margarine and sugars until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in oat mixture until... - 39.4372
Grangla Dessert Topping/snack
Mix all ingredients and spread about 2 inches thick on a shallow pan.
Bake at 225° for 2 hours.
Store in lidded jars or plastic bags. - 30.8016
Healthy Homemade Organic Granola
Enjoy a healthy breakfast everyday with these homemade organic granola bars. The store-bought granola bars are often high on transfats and skip out on one ingredient or other. Juan Montalvo shares a healthy granola recipe that includes rolled oats, nuts,... - 100.284
Peanut Raisin Honeys
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, and sugar until creamy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is fluffy.
Mix in honey, flour, oats, and wheat germ, blending thoroughly; add coconut,... - 34.8857
Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix sugar, shortening, eggs and honey.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake until light brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Immediately remove from cookie sheet. - 34.9136
Cream together honey, shortening, and oil.
Sift together the flours, baking soda, and salt.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
Add water, oats, and seeds.
Work into a stiff dough.
Separate into four parts.
Refrigerate about 2 hours, or until... - 43.2987
Cranberry-Oat Bread is just right-delicious and wholesome. Cranberry-Oat Bread is my favorite bread recipe so far. It will soon turn to be yours too! - 37.9307
This Honey Granola tastes too good. Try these sweet nutty fruity cereal soon. Your suggestions for this Honey Granola are welcome ! - 27.2581
Homemade Nutritious Breakfast Cereal
1)Preheat the oven to a 150 degrees and place a piece of parchment paper on the tray.
2)Place the oats, the sunflower seeds and the almonds and spread it well around the tray.
3)Drizzle the canola oil and cinnamon powder along with honey and set it to... - 109.977
Apple Oat Greeting
1) In a bowl, add water and soak the oats for overnight.
2) In a bowl, place the soaked oats by draining excess water. Add remaining ingredients and combine all ingredients thoroughly.
3) Serve as a breakfast, by garnishing with... - 34.6358
Oat Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a bowl, combine oat bran, sugar, nuts, currants, baking powder and salt.
In a small bowl, combine egg whites, milk, honey, oil, almond and vanilla extracts.
Add to dry ingredients and mix to blend.
Spray two muffin tins... - 39.2761
Coconut Oat Drops
Beat egg, add sugar gradually, then melted shortening and vanilla.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork.
Bake in a moderate oven (375Â°F.) 10 to 12 minutes. - 34.1854
Strawberry And Apricot Oat Crumble
1. Hull the strawberries and halve any large ones. Cut the apricots in half, remove the stones and roughly quarter the fruit.
2. Mix the apricots and strawberries with the grated lemon rind and lemon juice and pack into a 625-750 g (1/2-1 1/2 Ib) ovenproof... - 33.5299
Homemade Oat Bars
A recipe for homemade oat bars that are chock full of nutrition and just the right ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth -- but are far less inclined to create persistent sugar cravings throughout the day as sugar will do. They are great as snacks or even... - 129.164
In the Bosch mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Melt butter or margarine and honey together in a small saucepan.
Pour over dry ingredients, and blend well.
Spread on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 300Â° F. oven for 30 minutes, stirring... - 32.385
Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
On a sheet of wax paper, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
2 In a large bowl, stir together the jam, oil, honey, and egg whites until well combined.
Stir in the flour... - 42.082
Honey Toasted Granola
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a large ungreased bak-I ingpan, mix the oats, oat bran, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, almonds, and cinnamon.
2 In a small saucepan, combine the honey, orange juice, and butter.
Cook, stirring, over moderate heat until the... - 37.8621
Soak oats in 1 cup warm water for 30 minutes to soften. Drain.
Grate apples, then toss with lemon juice to help prevent discoloration. Combine in a bowl with oats, berries, grapes and nuts.
Stir honey and yogurt together and add to oats, tossing lightly.... - 34.5533
The Muesli is my favorite breakfast dish. I make this quiet often at home as it is both tasty and filling! Try the Muesli for yourself! - 34.3397
Nutty Fruit Balls
Chop all the nuts, seeds and fruit.
Add honey and peanut butter and mix well.
Roll into balls and chill. - 33.8613
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix honey and vegetable oil together in a small pan and heat until just below a boil.
Stir oil mixture into dry ingredients.
Spread mixture very thinly on two very large flat baking pans... - 36.6714
Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Cream together shortening, oil, and honey.
Blend in vanilla, raisins, and nuts or seeds.
Combine all dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°... - 41.0746
Honey Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon together.
Cream shortening and honey.
Add beaten eggs, melted chocolate and rolled oats.
Add sifted dry ingredients and nuts or coconut.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake... - 39.8242
Toast the oats in an oiled pan until lightly browned. Put them in a large bowl.
Toast the coconut lightly, then mix with the oats.
Stir in the seeds, peanuts, wheat germ, rolled wheat, dried fruit, and nuts.
Serve the cereal with honey and milk to... - 30.507
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1164
Yogurt Fruit Dessert
1. In a glass dessert bowl, mix yogurt and honey.
2. Gently fold the oats into the honeyed yogurt.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and allow the yogurt to chill overnight.
4. Mix prepared fruits with lemon juice to prevent... - 44.3597
1) Into a bowl, mix together the oats, wheat germ, coconut, nuts, sesame seeds, salt, honey, oil, and vanilla
2) Spread the mixture evenly onto a large greased baking tray
3) Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 325 F till a golden brown
4) Take... - 44.3724
1) Take a small microwave safe, measure up bowl. Add honey, vanilla and cinnamon and microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds.
2) Take a 2 L (8 cup) casserole, mix oats, nuts, wheat germ, brown sugar and coconut.
3) Add in honey mixture and mix well.
4)... - 44.4098
Cook oats in 12x8-inch dish at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar; stir in honey and vanilla.
Cook at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes; stir twice; add raisins.
Cool completely, stirring occasionally to crumble mixture.
Store in... - 29.2299
Swiss Health Breakfast
Soak the wheatgerm and whole oats in the water overnight in the refrigerator. Next morning add the lemon juice in honey and cream or milk, and mix well. Shred the unpeeled apple into this and serve at once. Scatter a handful of chopped nuts on top if you like... - 28.9483
Home Made Granola
Combine oats, peanuts, raisins, wheat germ, coconut, sugar and cinnamon in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Mix together vegetable oil and honey.
Pour over oat mixture and stir until well coated.
Microwave 6 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Cool... - 32.2564
Granola can be served as breakfast and snack recipe. Granola gets its taste from nits, oats, honey and vanilla extracts. - 34.6361
Roman Meal Granola
Roman Meal Granola makes use of a very nice granola mix. Roman Meal Granola can turn out to be a very filling breakfast which stays with you. Start away immediately! - 32.87
You can have Granola either as a snack or breakfast food. Whatever you opt Granola is not going to disappoint. Have it with yogurt or honey! - 29.9875
The Ultimate Granola
Combine all ingredients except the raisins and dates in the slow cooker.
Cook on low with lid slightly ajar for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cool and add fruit.
Store in airtight jars.
Use within 1 to 2 weeks. - 30.9337
Hot Toddy Bread
This Hot Toddy Bread makes a wholesome lunch fare. Try these ingredient loaded bread loaves this weekend and come back to me with your comments ! - 40.91
Nutty Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix sugar, shortening, eggs, honey, baking soda and salt thoroughly.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Flatten with bottom of glass dipped in sugar if... - 39.5957
Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Blend butter, oil, brown sugar, honey, egg, and water thoroughly.
In another bowl, mix flour, salt, and baking soda; add rolled oats.
Stir and blend two mixtures together.
Add fruits, nuts, or... - 42.735
Put the oats into a bowl.
Boil the milk in a small saucepan and pour it over the oats.
Add the honey and sultanas and stir together.
Cover the bowl and leave overnight.
In the morning stir in the grated apple, sliced banana and any of the extras you like. - 30.4507
Preheat oven to 250°.
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
Combine oil, honey, and vanilla in a saucepan and warm; add to dry ingredients.
Mix by hand until all particles are coated.
Spread mixture on baking sheet.
Bake for 1 hour, stirring... - 41.3064
Crunchy Granola With Berries And Cherries
1. Preheat the oven to fan 170C/ conventional 190C/gas 5.
2. Place nuts in a zip lock bag.
3. Lightly crush the nuts using a rolling pin.
4. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
5. In a small bowl or cup, combine and... - 38.4554
1. Take a large heavy nonstick saucepan and mix water and milk together. Bring the mixture to boil on medium flame.
2. Add oats and then reduce the flame. Simmer for 3 minutes or until the mixture turns thick.
3. Cover the pan and simmer the oats for... - 33.5528
Birdseed Granola Squares
In small saucepan, melt margarine over low heat.
Add honey and sugar; stir and bring to boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes; remove from heat and let cool slightly.
In large bowl, combine rolled oats, bran, sunflower seeds, dried fruit, nuts and sesame... - 35.5439
1. Place oats in a 10-inch round baking dish. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 minutes, stirring twice. Mix in nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar. Stir in honey and vanilla. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 2 (power level 10) for 4 to 5... - 29.6972
Whole Wheat Granola
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a very large bowl, mix together oats, flour, wheat germ, coconut, seeds, and nuts.
In a separate container, mix together the rest of the ingredients except raisins.
Pour wet ingredients over dry; mix thoroughly until well... - 40.8813
1. Pour the liquid into a pan and stir in the oats, raisins, chopped apple and nuts, and don't forget a pinch of salt.
2. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and cook for 3-4 minutes. Next add the rice and cook for a further 2 minutes.
3. Sweeten to taste... - 29.3155
1) Take a 3 quart bowl and blend together all the ingredients except raisins.
2) Microwave (high) for about 10-12 minutes or until all the ingredients are toasted, stirring almost every 4 minutes.
3) Add raisins in the last 4 minutes.
4) Place on... - 39.6783
Combine all the ingredients and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
(It will keep for at least 2 weeks.) Serve with milk and, if desired, sugar or honey. - 28.5993
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
In a saucepan, combine oil, honey, and vanilla; warm.
Add these to the dry ingredients; stir until all the particles are coated.
Hand mixing works well here.
Spread this mixture out in a long, low pan or rimmed baking... - 41.9233
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 36.4796
Refrigerator Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Sift flour with soda, cinnamon, and salt.
3) Line loaf pans with wax paper.
4) In a bowl, mix both sugars along with the margarine.
5) Then add eggs and oats.
6) Mix in sifted flour mix and add nuts and... - 42.7404
A healthy and nutritious breakfast is an ideal start for the day and here is a recipe that does just that. Watch Tamra Davis making grnola with oats, nuts and flavors on a typical monday morning. Great when served with milk and easy to store breakfast fare! - 112.698
Nutri-bite No Bake Cookie
Whip up a decadent, no bake cookie in just minutes! Most no-bake cookies are packed with sugar, but this recipe is low in sugar, and rich in healthy fats. It is a cookie you can feel good about eating yourself or about serving to your kiddos in their lunch... - 119.163
Preheat oven to 275°.
Combine all ingredients except raisins and sunflower seeds; mix well.
Spread evenly and not too thickly on two large baking sheets.
Bakeuntilgolden (about 45 minutes), stirring approximately every 15 minutes.
When cool, add raisins,... - 37.6595
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.907
Honey Oatmeal Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease an 8-inch-square pan with a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon liquid lecithin and 1/4 teaspoon oil.
3) In a large bowl, combine oats, butter or oil, and boiling water.
4) Let it set 20 minutes.
5) Add honey,... - 46.4516
Israeli Honey Cookies
Israeli Honey Cookies are great to be made in order to mark the Jewish New Year. Israelis eat honey and apples on the New year day for a sweet year ahead. Israeli honey cookies can also be made into a food gift for a Jewish family on New Year. - 51.0786
Zesty Snack Mix
In a large bowl, combine the cereal, corn chips, peanuts and oats.
Combine butter and honey; drizzle over cereal mixture.
Sprinkle with chili powder, oregano and salt; toss to coat.
Spread evenly on an ungreased 15-in x 10-in. x 1 -in.baking pan.
Bake at... - 34.3626
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 43.2355
Hearty Nut Muffins
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, pecans, oats, corn flakes, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In medium mixing bowl, beat together bananas, milk, honey, butter and egg. Add banana mixture to dry... - 30.3828
Carob Nut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine carob, oil and honey in medium sized bowl.
Add hot water, eggs, and salt.
In another bowl, combine brown rice flour, oat flour, sifted soy flour, sifted skim milk powder and potato starch.
Stir into carob mixture.
Add nuts and... - 44.941
Carob Nut Granola
1) All the dry ingredients are blended in a food processor.
2) Honey is added to the ingredients and blended further, till the honey mixes well.
3) When the cereal resembles a streusel topping, it is ready to be served. - 30.6326
Zucchini Nut Muffins
In a large bowl, beat eggs, then beat in sugar, honey, margarine and vanilla.
In another bowl, mix flour, soda, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Add to egg mixture and stir until moist.
Stir in oats, nuts, raisins and zucchini.
Spoon into... - 41.4871
Date Nut Squares
Combine flours and salt.
Beat eggs well.
Combine carob and oil and add to eggs.
Gradually stir in honey.
Stir in flour mixture.
Combine dates, ground almonds, and nuts.
Stir into egg mixture.
Pour into a well-greased 8-inch-square... - 41.674
Banana Nut Pie
My husband can live on the Banana Nut Pie. This tasty pie is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often for parties as itâ€™s a wonderful dish to end a meal with. Try this delicious Banana Nut Pie for yourself. - 48.2238
Mix lemon juice, honey and cream, and pour over the oats.
Chop up the fruit and nuts and mix into the oats mixture.
Garnish with whole nuts, if liked. - 31.1342
Cliff's Crunchy Granola Cereal
Preheat oven to 250°.
In a large bowl mix oats, coconut, wheat germ, seeds and nuts.
In a saucepan, melt honey with a little water; add oil and vanilla.
Combine with dry ingredients.
Spread mixture heavily in oiled roasting pan and bake for 1 hour or until... - 36.3293
This cinnamon squares is very delicious . Along with it is related my childhood memories.When I returned home from school, my mother used to prepare this dessert and we enjoyed devouring it. So if you want to make your kids happy, try this cinnamon squares... - 35.1318
Almond Crunch Cereal
Preheat oven to 250 °F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, coconut, raw wheat germ or soy grits, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds.
Toss ingredients together thoroughly.
Combine honey and oil.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring until well mixed.
Add... - 43.7662
Candied Fruit Cookies
Cream together sugars, Egg Beaters, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, spices, honey, and skim milk.
Stir in flour, Quick Oats, Grape-Nuts, and Rice Krispies.
Add raisins and candied fruit.
Beat egg whites and fold into dough.
Refrigerate 15-30... - 33.9027
Nutty But Nice Granola
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F IN A LARGE BAKING PAN (at least 12 by 15 inches and at least 2 inches deep), place the honey, butter, water, and vanilla.
Heat the pan in the oven until the butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
PUT THE POPPED POPCORN in a food... - 39.2763
Combine honey, vegetable oil and vanilla extract in a small saucepan. Bring to a low boil then immediately reduce heat to low, keeping mixture warm.
Mix together uncooked oats, coconut, wheat germ, nuts and seeds. Spread over the bottom of 2 large, shallow,... - 32.4544
Granola With Cranberries
1. In a saucepan, add honey with apple juice, heat, stir until almost boiling. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. In a pan, add oats, toasted wheat germ, almonds and pour honey mixture over it and toss until well mixed and the grains... - 43.5472
Rhubarb Fool With Toasted Granola
What better way to pep up on this spring outings than this Rhubar Fool! This pudding from Chef Kevin, is so rich that we almost had to lie down. This is such an easy rhubarb fool to make. It only takes 5 minutes to get the fruit stewed and your granola done.... - 149.351
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. In a small bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, almond, and sunflower seeds.
4. Pour honey mixture into the bowl, and mix well.
5.... - 107.14
Choco Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Put walnuts into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at WHIP to chop nuts; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, cream shortening, sugar, and honey at MEDIUM-LOW until fluffy.
Add eggs and mix at MEDIUM-LOW until... - 41.2028
Want to have sprouty meal? Then watch this exciting video that uses a variety of sprouts to make a healthy wholesome meal. Sprouts are a great source of many essential nutrients, so see this wonderful video and equip yourself to make a great meal! - 133.821
Coconut Granola Bars
Combine oats, coconut, and wheat germ in a greased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine butter, sugar, and honey in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts and... - 38.385
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Grease baking sheet.
Mix sugar, Crisco® Oil, honey, eggs and water in large mixing bowl.
Add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart... - 41.1892
Peach Almond Crescent Bars
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
Combine peach preserves, lemon peel and almond extract; spread over crust.
Separate 2... - 37.3123
Swiss Apple Muesli
Put the oats and fruit juice or water in a bowl and leave overnight. The next day, mix in the apples, cream or milk, honey, a little brown sugar and the fruit. Put into bowls and sprinkle with the nuts. - 27.0975