- » Honey Nut
Honey Nut Recipes
Honey nut is a snack that is made by covering nuts with honey. The process of making Honey nut is relatively easy and all that needs to be done is to melt the honey and dip the nuts in it. Honey nut is served ... More »
Honey Nut Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Coat the bottom and side of a 10 1/2-inch skillet with butter and ensure that the pan has a heat-resistant handle. (Wrap foil around handle to protect it, if necessary.)
3. Prepare the honey glaze. In a large bowl,... - 46.9626
Peanut Honey Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate sift the flour and baking soda together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, cream the margarine with an electric mixer, then gradually beat in the sugar and... - 45.2765
Honey Pecan Snaps
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add honey, eggs and lemon juice; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Fold in pecans.
Shape into 1 -in.balls; roll in sugar.
Place on ungreased baking... - 41.6806
Honey Nut Diamonds
In a heavy based saucepan melt the sugar, butter and honey, then add the apricots which have been cut into small pieces.
Allow to cool slightly then beat in the eggs.
Sift in the flour and baking powder then transfer into a square lightly greased... - 38.6332
Peanut Raisin Honeys
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, and sugar until creamy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is fluffy.
Mix in honey, flour, oats, and wheat germ, blending thoroughly; add coconut,... - 37.2706
Sift sugar and spices three times.
Spread half the mixture in 1/4-inch layer on baking sheet.
Beat egg white, honey and salt together until mixed thor- oughly.
Add nut halves; stir until coated well.
Place nuts on sugar mixture one at a time; cover with re-... - 36.9278
Honey Nut Cookies
Melt the chocolate and margarine together.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Drop in small spoonfuls on a greased tray and bake in a moderately slow oven.
These cookies are still soft when they come out of the oven, but will become crisp on... - 33.9063
Sugar Honey Pecans
Combine sugar, salt, honey and water in medium saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking, without stirring, to 240° on candy thermometer or until mixture forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla and... - 32.9602
Honey Pecan Balls
1. Cream butter and honey in small mixing bowl. Stir in vanilla. Add remaining ingredients, except confectioners' sugar. Mix thoroughly. Refrigerate dough for at least 2 hours.
2. Shape dough into 1-inch diameter balls. Dough will be crumbly.
3. Line 14-inch... - 30.1662
Honey Nut Recipes By Category