- » Honey Mustard Scallop
Honey Mustard Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey mustard scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey mustard scallop recipes.
Asparagus And Scallop Saute
1 ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Add the asparagus and simmer for 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain in a colander; rinse under cold running water, then drain again. In a small bowl, stir together the mustard, honey,... - 26.2006
Skewered Scallops With Honey
1) Wash and drain scallops.
2) In a bowl, add honey, mustard, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
3) Add in the scallops and stir to coat well.
4) Place a lid over and allow to stand in refrigerator for several hours.
5) When ready... - 44.1161
Honey Mustard Seafood Kebabs
Skewer the shrimp and scallops alternating each on a water soaked bamboo skewers, place in a shallow casserole dish.
Combine the remaining ingredients together in a blender and process for 30 second, pour over the kebabs and marinate for 1 hour, covered and... - 32.0735
Lightly spray a baking pan with vegetable oil.
Rinse fresh scallops in cold water and drain, or thaw and drain frozen scallops.
Place in a baking pan.
In a saucepan, combine honey, mustard, curry powder and lemon juice.
Brush scallops with... - 35.9546
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Rinse fresh scallops well in cold water, or thaw frozen scallops.
3) Place the scallops in a baking pan.
4) In a saucepan, combine honey, mustard, curry powder and lemon juice.
5) Brush scallops with the... - 42.3242
Brother Girard's Skewered Scallops
1)Wash, clean and drain the scallops.
2)In a bowl, mix honey, mustard, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper.
3) Put in the scallops and stir. Let the scallops be covered completely in the marinade.
4)Cover the bowl and leave it inside the... - 42.9184
Shrimp And Scallop Brochettes
1. Halve large scallops (you should have about 40 pieces). In a 2- or 3-quart rectangular baking dish combine oil, whiskey, mustard, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce, and salt. Add the shrimp and scallops, stirring to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to... - 33.7335
Scallop Salad With Orange Ginger Dressing
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the scallops, combine the orange juice, vinegar, ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and orange rind; add the scallops, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Drain the scallops,... - 41.0094
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Honey Dazed Ham
1. To remove the rind from ham, first cut a scallop pattern through the rind around the shank bone. Starting from the broad end of ham, gently ease rind away from the fat. Continue to peel off gently, and rind should come off in one piece. Hold ham firmly in... - 34.2946
Mixed Grill Kabobs
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Cut amberjack and tuna into 8 pieces each.
Place fish, shrimp, and scallops in a shallow dish.
Combine vinegar and next 7 ingredients; pour over shrimp mixture.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, stirring... - 38.5509
Cut a scallop or Vandyke pattern around thick end of ham shank and ease skin away from fat. Turn ham over and ease away rest of skin which should come off in one piece. Place ham fat side uppermost, on a rack in a roasting tin containing 3.5cm of water. Cover... - 27.2516