- » Honey Mustard Salad Dressing Sauce
Honey Mustard Salad Dressing Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey mustard salad dressing sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey mustard salad dressing sauce recipes.
Barley Ham Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
2) Add the barley to saute over moderate heat until the grains are coated with oil.
3) Pour in the chicken stock and add salt and 1 cup of water.
4) Bring the liquid to a boil over high... - 48.139
Seared Steak With Mustard Salad Dressing
For the steak:
1)In a frying pan heat the olive oil on medium heat.
2)While the oil is heating apply the seasonings which are pepper, and garlic salt and use your hands to rub in the seasonings into the meat.
3)Let this cook till the meat is cooked... - 113.943
Lime Honey Dressing For Fruit Salad
1. In a blender or food processor, combine oil, lime juice, honey, paprika, salt, mustard, lime rind and hot pepper sauce. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a screw-top jar or bottle. Refrigerate until needed. Serve on melons or a mixture of fresh fruit. - 24.1434
Lettuce Wedges With Warm Mustard Dressing
1) Rinse the letuce and remove the core.
2) Cut the lettuce into 12 wedges and place them on a serving platter.
3) Cover the lettuce and chill it thoroughly.
4) In a medium saucepan placed over moderate heat, melt the margarine.
5) Add the mustard,... - 42.7286
Apple Honey Dressing
1) In a large bowl, mix together sugar, dry mustard, paprika, salt, apple sauce, honey, lemon juice, vineagr, lemon rind and celery seed.
2) Mix all the ingredients in the bowl well.
3) Slowly pour in the oil while beating the mixture.
4) Allow the... - 39.5288
Quick Garlic-french Dressing
Place yogurt, catsup, honey, mustard, garlic, and black pepper in a blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Chill for 20 minutes before serving.
Variations â– Delete mustard and substitute honey.
Delete black pepper and substitute 1/2 teaspoon... - 32.2699
Savory Egg Pockets Creamy Honey Salad
Mixing the Creamy Honey Dressing in the bowl before adding the salad ingredients means you won't have to use a separate bowl just for the dressing. - 24.193
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 47.1169
Salad Dressing - Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette
There is nothing quite like a flavor-packed, delicious warm or cold salad that not only makes for a light lunch, but also makes an excellent buffet addition. Betty ditches the mayo over a low-cal alternative that works just as well on it’s own. Pretty... - 119.115
Sesame Seed Salad Dressing
1.Put honey, paprika, salt, mustard, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil and vinegar in the blender.
2.Blend well and add toasted sesame seeds.
3.Serve topped on spinach salad and falafels. - 38.5201
Garlic Salad Dressing
Mix all ingredients in a salad dressing shaker top bottle.
Shake well and serve chilled. - 22.7332
Scallop Salad With Orange Ginger Dressing
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the scallops, combine the orange juice, vinegar, ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and orange rind; add the scallops, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Drain the scallops,... - 39.2744
Duck And Green Bean Salad
1. Using a sharp knife make criss cross slashes on the skin side of the duck breasts.
2. Rub seasoning.
3. Arrange the pieces in a shallow bowl.
4. Combine soy sauce, honey and 2 tbsp of the raspberry vinegar and pour over the duck, turn pieces... - 47.4594
Spicy Chicken Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse it, then pat dry and cut into bite-size strips.
2. In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal, thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, red pepper and 14 teaspoon ground black pepper.
3. Dip chicken strips in melted... - 48.0674
Put all the ingredients in a screw- topped jar, adding salt and pepper to taste. Shake well to blend before using. Makes 1 cup.
LEMON OR LIME VINAIGRETTE: Use 3 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice in place of the cider vinegar.
MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE:... - 24.2443
Soy Vinaigrette Dressing
1) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add in the peanut or corn oil, cider vinegar, water, soy sauce, minced green onion, honey and dry mustard.
2) Close the lid tightly and shake the jar well.
3) Chill the Soy Vinaigrette Dressing in the refrigerator... - 34.6652
Tangy French Dressing
Combine all ingredients except oil and gar lic; beat with electric mixer until well blended.
Add oil, beating until well blended.
Pour into jar; cover and refrig erate. - 30.8952
Chicken Dijon Potato Salad
In a large saucepan, boil potatoes in enough boiling water to cover until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and set aside. Briefly cook green beans in boiling water about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
To prepare dressing, combine... - 32.4602
Greens With Vinaigrette
In a large bowl, combine the romaine and radishes.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Just before serving, pour vinaigrette over salad and toss gently - 30.3267
Dill Agnolotti Salad
A Dilled Agnolotti Salad is a simple, delicious and refreshing salad. And the fact which makes me exalted is the fact that my kids love this Dilled Agnolotti Salad. They rarely like things. Truly tasty! - 32.6351
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 49.022
Fruit Salad Plate
1) Wash the lettuce and escarole. Drain.
2) Pull out the membranes from the oranges and grapefruit. Section them.
3) Take the prunes and remove the pits.
4) Take the canned cherries and drain them.
5) Take the core out from the apples and slice them.... - 47.797
Auntie Yuan Duck Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2) Season the duck’s cavity with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) In a roasting pan, place the duck and brush the duck with honey and vinegar mixture
4) Roast the duck for about an hour until it’s... - 48.3986
Salmon And Corn Salad
1. (If using leftover crispy potatoes, re-heat in the toaster oven. 350F until they’re hot.)
2. Heat pan. Add oil. Slowly add egg (I like to pour it from a small bowl). Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper. Cook, covered, flipping if... - 111.462
Sweet And Tangy Chicken Wings In Cranberry Sauce
A mouth-watering delicacy. This video prepare a yummy chicken wings with sweet and tangy sauce. These tender chicken wings are loaded with delicious flavor from a cranberry sauce with a touch of mustard, garlic powder, hot sauce, honey and a dash of orange... - 135.039
Picota Cherry And Duck Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4. Mix the honey and soy sauce together and spread over the skin of the duck breasts.
Heat the oil in a frying pan until almost smoking, then add the duck breasts, skin side down, and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden brown... - 26.6095
An American Quilt Chopped Salad
1. Dressing: Place all dressing ingredients in blender. Blend until well mixed; there will still be little pieces of onion. Pour into small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring. Do not boil. Let cool. Then chill. You should have about 3/4 cup dressing.
2. In... - 38.1004
Hot And Sweet Strawberry And Spinach Salad
Eating strawberries can never be so interesting. This impressive video is a great way to enjoy your salad. The chef here has perfectly blended the sweet and spicy flavors to make an incredible salad that would surely be your all time favorite! - 138.147
Monkfish Salad With Tomato Chutney
For preparing the tomato chutney:
1. In a mid sized saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered and cook... - 46.1948
Island Sandwich With Chicken And Greens
Here is a recipe for the people who love sweet and savory food that are yummy and healthy too. The chef in this video makes a sandwich that has all these features. Watch the video to know the recipe. - 109.066
Miso Glazed Rockfish
Learn how to make Miso Glazed Rockfish with a delicious arugula, fennel and orange salad. - 133.423
1. In a blender or food processor, mix together all ingredients except pecans.
2. Process the mixture until well blended.
3. Transfer the mixture to a bowl; add pecans and stir to combine.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to... - 38.3211
How To Make Smoked Trout Pate Wrapped In Smoked Trout Slices
Pates are always seen as a difficult dish to make but with a video as detailed as the one you are just about to watch, things are guaranteed to become easy and fun. Sue McMohan shares a recipe that is easy to make and yummy to taste. Making pate was never... - 126.159
Mushroom Sliders In A Bun
If the very thought of making a Portobello mushroom stuffed into turkey burger makes you happy, then this dish is indeed for you. Chef Darren shares his favorite mushroom recipe that makes for a great meal any day. It's so delectable and easy-to-make that you... - 104.771
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3661