- » Honey Mustard Dressing Sauce
Honey Mustard Dressing Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey mustard dressing sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey mustard dressing sauce recipes.
Barley Ham Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
2) Add the barley to saute over moderate heat until the grains are coated with oil.
3) Pour in the chicken stock and add salt and 1 cup of water.
4) Bring the liquid to a boil over high... - 47.2691
Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing
If you are fond of making different kinds of dressings, then do check this out. The Chef shows this quick and easy way to make honey mustard dressing. You can always make more quantity and store in the refrigerator. Do check out the video for this easy... - 90.4484
Chicken Kebabs With Honey Mustard Sauce
Chicken kebabs with honey mustard sauce is a super quick recipe that the whole family will love. If you prefer, cook the chicken skewers on a preheated grill for 7 to 8 minutes total, turning once or twice to ensure even cooking. The honey mustard dressing... - 36.5555
Lettuce Wedges With Warm Mustard Dressing
1) Rinse the letuce and remove the core.
2) Cut the lettuce into 12 wedges and place them on a serving platter.
3) Cover the lettuce and chill it thoroughly.
4) In a medium saucepan placed over moderate heat, melt the margarine.
5) Add the mustard,... - 43.2081
Seared Steak With Mustard Salad Dressing
For the steak:
1)In a frying pan heat the olive oil on medium heat.
2)While the oil is heating apply the seasonings which are pepper, and garlic salt and use your hands to rub in the seasonings into the meat.
3)Let this cook till the meat is cooked... - 113.606
Lime Honey Dressing For Fruit Salad
1. In a blender or food processor, combine oil, lime juice, honey, paprika, salt, mustard, lime rind and hot pepper sauce. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a screw-top jar or bottle. Refrigerate until needed. Serve on melons or a mixture of fresh fruit. - 24.2381
Apple Honey Dressing
1) In a large bowl, mix together sugar, dry mustard, paprika, salt, apple sauce, honey, lemon juice, vineagr, lemon rind and celery seed.
2) Mix all the ingredients in the bowl well.
3) Slowly pour in the oil while beating the mixture.
4) Allow the... - 41.086
Quick Garlic-french Dressing
Place yogurt, catsup, honey, mustard, garlic, and black pepper in a blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Chill for 20 minutes before serving.
Variations â– Delete mustard and substitute honey.
Delete black pepper and substitute 1/2 teaspoon... - 32.6743
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 46.8153
Savory Egg Pockets Creamy Honey Salad
Mixing the Creamy Honey Dressing in the bowl before adding the salad ingredients means you won't have to use a separate bowl just for the dressing. - 25.8166
Salad Dressing - Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette
There is nothing quite like a flavor-packed, delicious warm or cold salad that not only makes for a light lunch, but also makes an excellent buffet addition. Betty ditches the mayo over a low-cal alternative that works just as well on it’s own. Pretty... - 117.51
Soy Vinaigrette Dressing
1) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add in the peanut or corn oil, cider vinegar, water, soy sauce, minced green onion, honey and dry mustard.
2) Close the lid tightly and shake the jar well.
3) Chill the Soy Vinaigrette Dressing in the refrigerator... - 36.3513
Sesame Seed Salad Dressing
1.Put honey, paprika, salt, mustard, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil and vinegar in the blender.
2.Blend well and add toasted sesame seeds.
3.Serve topped on spinach salad and falafels. - 38.8129
Garlic Salad Dressing
Mix all ingredients in a salad dressing shaker top bottle.
Shake well and serve chilled. - 24.355
Process all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
Chill well. - 30.3027
Tangy French Dressing
Combine all ingredients except oil and gar lic; beat with electric mixer until well blended.
Add oil, beating until well blended.
Pour into jar; cover and refrig erate. - 32.4278
Scallop Salad With Orange Ginger Dressing
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the scallops, combine the orange juice, vinegar, ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and orange rind; add the scallops, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Drain the scallops,... - 41.0094
Roast Loin Of Pork Oriental Style
Roast pork oriental style is an asian flavored pork recipe. Prepared with a baste of italian dressing with honey and flavored with hoisin sauce, ginger, soy sauce and mustard, the roast pork oriental style is oven cooked. Basted for a rich oriental flavor, it... - 35.6806
Put all the ingredients in a screw- topped jar, adding salt and pepper to taste. Shake well to blend before using. Makes 1 cup.
LEMON OR LIME VINAIGRETTE: Use 3 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice in place of the cider vinegar.
MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE:... - 25.7441
Spicy Chicken Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse it, then pat dry and cut into bite-size strips.
2. In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal, thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, red pepper and 14 teaspoon ground black pepper.
3. Dip chicken strips in melted... - 47.9648
Duck And Green Bean Salad
1. Using a sharp knife make criss cross slashes on the skin side of the duck breasts.
2. Rub seasoning.
3. Arrange the pieces in a shallow bowl.
4. Combine soy sauce, honey and 2 tbsp of the raspberry vinegar and pour over the duck, turn pieces... - 49.2675
Greens With Vinaigrette
In a large bowl, combine the romaine and radishes.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Just before serving, pour vinaigrette over salad and toss gently - 32.7294
Sweet And Tangy Chicken Wings In Cranberry Sauce
A mouth-watering delicacy. This video prepare a yummy chicken wings with sweet and tangy sauce. These tender chicken wings are loaded with delicious flavor from a cranberry sauce with a touch of mustard, garlic powder, hot sauce, honey and a dash of orange... - 123.146
Hickory Smoked Baby Backs With Bbq Sauce
1. Rub down the baby back ribs on all sides with the southwestern barbeque. Set aside.
2. Mix the Chinese 5 spice and salt and rub down the spare ribs. Set Aside.
3. Place both the ribs in a smoker with Hickory wood chips and smoke for at least 1 1/2... - 109.555
Grilled Pork Chops With Herbal Yogurt Sauce
1. For the yogurt sauce: In a medium bowl, place yogurt, basil, mint, garlic, green onion, honey (1 tablespoon), olive oil (1 tablespoon), lemon juice, salt and pepper, whisk to combine all ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate for at... - 0
Oven Chicken Fingers
Friends are coming and you are still at lost about what snacks to serve them. These oven baked chicken fingers are just perfect for this purpose. They are much healthier than the fried versions and when you serve directly from oven, you might not get a chance... - 94.4828
Chicken strips covered with Ranch dressing and then baked...easy and delicious. - 90.0923
Island Sandwich With Chicken And Greens
Here is a recipe for the people who love sweet and savory food that are yummy and healthy too. The chef in this video makes a sandwich that has all these features. Watch the video to know the recipe. - 105.721
Fruit Salad Plate
1) Wash the lettuce and escarole. Drain.
2) Pull out the membranes from the oranges and grapefruit. Section them.
3) Take the prunes and remove the pits.
4) Take the canned cherries and drain them.
5) Take the core out from the apples and slice them.... - 49.7677
1. In a food processor or blender jar with the whipping blade attached, combine the milk, mustard, vinegar, salt and honey.
2. Place the lid on top and pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 5 seconds to blend the ingredients well.
3. Pour the oil... - 35.8252
Picota Cherry And Duck Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4. Mix the honey and soy sauce together and spread over the skin of the duck breasts.
Heat the oil in a frying pan until almost smoking, then add the duck breasts, skin side down, and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden brown... - 26.7222
Spicy Sesame Noodles
1) Cut the scallions into 2 1/2-inch pieces. Sliver to make "brushes."
2) Keep them in chilled water and put aside.
3) Mix the three oils in a separate vessel and reserve.
4) In a mixing bowl,combine vinegar, sesame paste, peanut... - 45.1082
An American Quilt Chopped Salad
1. Dressing: Place all dressing ingredients in blender. Blend until well mixed; there will still be little pieces of onion. Pour into small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring. Do not boil. Let cool. Then chill. You should have about 3/4 cup dressing.
2. In... - 38.7206
Chicken Dijon Potato Salad
In a large saucepan, boil potatoes in enough boiling water to cover until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and set aside. Briefly cook green beans in boiling water about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
To prepare dressing, combine... - 30.9159
Auntie Yuan Duck Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2) Season the duck’s cavity with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) In a roasting pan, place the duck and brush the duck with honey and vinegar mixture
4) Roast the duck for about an hour until it’s... - 48.9762
Suicide Solution Bat Wings (chicken Wings) By Little Ozzy
1. To make the hot sauce add the habaneros, tomato paste, crushed red pepper flakes, white vinegar, salt, pepper and honey to taste, to a food processor.
2. Puree for aprox. 1 minute or until you achieve the desired consistency for hot sauce. You... - 71.793
Hot And Sweet Strawberry And Spinach Salad
Eating strawberries can never be so interesting. This impressive video is a great way to enjoy your salad. The chef here has perfectly blended the sweet and spicy flavors to make an incredible salad that would surely be your all time favorite! - 104.816
Dill Agnolotti Salad
A Dilled Agnolotti Salad is a simple, delicious and refreshing salad. And the fact which makes me exalted is the fact that my kids love this Dilled Agnolotti Salad. They rarely like things. Truly tasty! - 33.7658
1. In a blender or food processor, mix together all ingredients except pecans.
2. Process the mixture until well blended.
3. Transfer the mixture to a bowl; add pecans and stir to combine.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to... - 38.8766
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 41.5541
Miso Glazed Rockfish
Learn how to make Miso Glazed Rockfish with a delicious arugula, fennel and orange salad. - 130.049
How To Make Smoked Trout Pate Wrapped In Smoked Trout Slices
Pates are always seen as a difficult dish to make but with a video as detailed as the one you are just about to watch, things are guaranteed to become easy and fun. Sue McMohan shares a recipe that is easy to make and yummy to taste. Making pate was never... - 100.544
Salmon And Corn Salad
1. (If using leftover crispy potatoes, re-heat in the toaster oven. 350F until they’re hot.)
2. Heat pan. Add oil. Slowly add egg (I like to pour it from a small bowl). Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper. Cook, covered, flipping if... - 111.439
Monkfish Salad With Tomato Chutney
For preparing the tomato chutney:
1. In a mid sized saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered and cook... - 44.9914
Mushroom Sliders In A Bun
If the very thought of making a Portobello mushroom stuffed into turkey burger makes you happy, then this dish is indeed for you. Chef Darren shares his favorite mushroom recipe that makes for a great meal any day. It's so delectable and easy-to-make that you... - 103.168
1) In a small bowl,mix together all the ingredients for the dressing.Keep the dressing aside for use.
2) In a large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water,add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimps turn pink.
3) Drain... - 42.8444
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Turkey Stuffed Pitas
1. In a small mixing bowl,
2. Combine the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3. Using a sharp knife make 4 crisscross, 1/3-inch-deep cuts on both sides of the turkey breasts. Arrange in a shallow dish or tray.
4. Coat the turkey with the... - 48.1652
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 51.165
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3956
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269
Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Coleslaw
Try this twist on the classic pulled pork sandwich: slow cooked pork featuring a homemade BBQ sauce, green garlic, pea tendrils, and chard. Serve with coleslaw featuring cabbage and grated carrots, and home fries. - 119.17