- » Honey Mint Dressing
Honey Mint Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey mint dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey mint dressing recipes.
Yogurt & Honey Mint Dressing
In a container, stir together yogurt, honey, mint, and lemon juice.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
If made ahead, store for as long as 5 days. - 23.3317
Honey Mint Dressing
Mix the honey into the lemon juice until it is smooth.
Add the oil and blend well.
Stir in the chopped mint and serve at once. - 22.9368
You May Also Like!
Minted Pink Grapefruit Dressing
1 ln a blender, whirl the grapefruit juice, mint, honey, ginger, and salt for 1 5 seconds or until well combined.
Pour into a jar, cover, and chill.
Will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 1 week - 23.4435
Place all ingredients in a jar.
Cover with a lid and shake vigorously. - 24.3489
Ginger Mint Dressing
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and the motor running, process the ginger and garlic until minced by dropping them through the feed tube.
Stop the motor, add the remaining ingredients, and process again until smooth.
Stop the... - 28.0948
Honey And Yogurt Dressing
1. Dissolve the honey in the lemon juice, then stir into the yogurt.
2. Add the well chopped herbs. These could be parsley, chives, mint, fennel, basil, etc., the quantity according to strength and taste. - 22.8446
Low-fat Crab Salad Dressed With Grapefruit Mint Citronette
This low-fat rendition of Crab salad makes a first-class lunch or light supper entrée for the summer. This is a lighter, healthier and zestier version of the traditional crab salad. The citrusy and refreshing mint dressing brings out the delicate flavors of... - 117.78
Cucumber Salad In A Mint Dressing
1. Peel the cucumbers
2. Slice into diagonal slices
3. In a large blender bowl, tip in all the ingredients except the cucumber.
4. Place the cucumbers in individual bowls.
5. Cover with dressing just before serving - 41.4205
Minted Cottage Cheese Salad With Fruit
Mix cottage cheese and mint.
Divide lettuce leaves among 4 salad plates.
Spoon cheese mixture onto each.
Arrange fruit on top; sprinkle with nuts.
Serve with Ginger-Honey Dressing. - 33.9184
Minted French Dressing
1) In a jar with tight-fitting lid add salad dressing ingredients.
2) Shake well to mix. Alternately whiz in blender.
3) Arrange each half of ripe avocado and sprinkle one teaspoon dressing over each.
4) At the centers put pineapple pieces and... - 34.9203
Lemon Mint Dressing
The zesty tart flavors of lemon blended with cool mint makes for a lively dressing that adds taste to any salad you care to add it to. Just make sure you get hold of fresh mint to make this dressing for better taste. - 100.711