- » Honey Mint
Honey Mint Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey mint recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey mint recipes.
Honey And Mint Lamb Cutlets
Honey and Mint Lamb cutlets is the perfect meat dish to make and carry for a Labor Day picnic. It remains juicy and flavorful even after going cold due to the egg and bread coating. Marinate it overnight and fry in the morning, no extra efforts needed. - 46.9345
Honey Mint Pears
1) In a skillet add the water, honey, lemon juice , sugar and green food coloring . Stir well over a gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
2) Pare, halve and core the pears.
3) Place the pear halves into the syrup with a slotted spoon, ... - 44.423
Barbecued Lamb Shanks With Honey And Mint
1) In a kettle put cold water and place lamb shanks enough to cover it. Let it reach boiling point.
2) Cover the kettle and let it simmer for 1 hour till tender.
3) Drain the meat and let it cool.
4) In a small bowl mix white wine, lemon juice, garlic,... - 42.3055
Mint Honey Jelly
Pour boiling water over mint in a saucepan; cover tightly and let stand 15 minutes.
Strain and add enough water to make 3/4 cup.
Add honey and heat to boiling.
Stir in coloring to tint alight green.
Add pectin, stirring constantly.
Bring to full rolling... - 34.877
Rack Of Lamb With Mint And Honey
Have the butcher trim the rack of the fell and any excess fat, as well as partially crack the back bone for easier serving.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Season the lamb with a mixture of the salt and pepper.
Place lamb on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Put... - 32.4041
Honey Mint Julep
1) In a large glass jar, add in lemon juice and enough water to get 1/2 pint of liquid.
2) Pull out the mint leaves from about 10 to 12 stems. Add in the mint leaves into the jar.
3) Leave the jar to rest in a cool place for about 60 minutes.
4) Next,... - 32.2717
Honey And Mint Glazed Carrots
Cook carrots in small amount boiling salted water 10 minutes.
When tender, drain; set aside.
Melt margarine in medium skillet.
Add sugar and honey; blend.
Add carrots; cook 3 or 4 minutes over low heat, stirring so each carrot is glazed.
Sprinkle with... - 28.9951
Cantaloupe Balls With Honey Lime Sauce And Mint
Warm the honey slightly until it thins.
Whisk in the lime juice.
Gently stir the sauce into the melon balls.
Sprinkle with snipped mint leaves and stir again.
To serve, divide the melon among 4 glass bowls; garnish with mint sprigs. - 26.7095
Carob Mint Candy
Mix first 6 ingredients together in a bowl. Use hands to mix thoroughly; mixture will be sticky.
Form into 1-inch balls and roll in additional coconut. Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving. - 24.7435
Yogurt & Honey Mint Dressing
In a container, stir together yogurt, honey, mint, and lemon juice.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
If made ahead, store for as long as 5 days. - 21.1279
Honey Mint Sauce
Heat together stock and vinegar.
Add honey and stir well.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
This sauce can be used to baste lamb chops or lamb roasts, or served with lamb at the table. - 21.0437
Honey Mint Dressing
Mix the honey into the lemon juice until it is smooth.
Add the oil and blend well.
Stir in the chopped mint and serve at once. - 18.9285
Let vinegar come to the boil, then slowly add honey and mint.
Let simmer on low flame for 7 minutes.
Strain and pour into clean bottles.
This can be used at once. - 17.0146