- » Honey Lemon Whipped Cream
Honey Lemon Whipped Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey lemon whipped cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey lemon whipped cream recipes.
Healthy Whipped Topping
In medium sized mixing bowl, combine ice water, skim milk powder and lemon juice; mix together.
Beat with electric beaters, set at high speed, until mixture is firm (approximately 5 to 10 minutes).
Blend in the honey.
In individual custard cup, dissolve... - 33.5249
Honey And Lemon Cream Mold
Beat the egg yolks and honey together until creamy.
Add lemon rind to the half-and-half and heat slowly in a thick saucepan without boiling.
Whisk a little hot half-and-half into the egg yolk mixture and blend this into the hot half-and-half.
Stir over gentle... - 34.315
Lemon Jello Whip
Lemon Jello Whip is quite a deal and is served best with baked pie shell. You just require a handful of ingredients to prepare this rich tasting and yummy Lemon Jello Whip. Just give it a try, you will love it for sure. - 24.3804
Lemon Honey Dessert
Dissolve gelatin in water; stir in next 4 ingredients.
Chill till partially set; beat till fluffy.
Fold in cream.
Spread half the crumbs in bottom of 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch dish.
Spoon in gelatin mixture; top with remaining crumbs.
Chill till firm. - 33.6704
Blend 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard with 1 tablespoon honey and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.
Add to 1 cup mayonnaise; season to taste with salt, then fold in 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped.
Serve with fruit-salad plates. - 17.0342
Try this alluring Banana Cream recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Banana Cream is a dessert which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 28.6773
Honey Cream Salad Dressing
Whip cream and add remaining ingredients.
Chill before serving.
Will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
Serve on fruit salad or as a dressing for sweet slaw. - 28.0389
Banana Cream Freeze
Mash the bananas and sprinkle them with lemon juice and honey.
Whip the cream just until stiff.
Fold the banana mixture through the whipped cream.
Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze until firm but not hard.
Do not stir. - 27.8583
Fruit And Nut Filled Apple En Croute With Spiced Whipped Cream
In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt and sugar.
Cut in the butter and margarine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add the lemon zest.
Sprinkle in the water a few drops at a time until the mixture can be gathered into a ball.
Wrap it in... - 43.0277
Whipped Tofu Cream
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) Place the bowl inside refrigerator for at least an hour to chill.
3) Use this frosting as the non-dairy topping for cakes, pies and puddings. - 31.9709
Prune Nut Whip
Combine prune puree, lemon juice, and honey.
Combine whipped cream, and 1 tablespoon of honey, and salt.
Fold the prune mixture into the whipped cream.
Serve in sherbet glasses.
Top with a spoonful of whipped cream and chopped nuts. - 30.1768
Honey Cream Salad Dressing
1. Soak the peel in the honey a few minutes, add the salt.
2. Whip the cream or evaporated milk and fold the honey into it.
3. Use on fruit salads. - 24.3595
Mash bananas, add lemon juice and honey, and mix until smooth.
Fold in whipped cream. - 21.0939
Cherry Yogurt Dessert
Cherry Yogurt Dessert is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Cherry Yogurt Dessert dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.7489
Honey Lemon Veal Cutlets
Pound the cutlets flat with a meat mallet.
Dust the cutlets with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of flour.
Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the cutlets for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the flour and cook over low heat for 2... - 41.1451
Honey Lemon Rhubarb Pie
1) In a bowl, mix together rhubarb, sugar, flour, salt and rind.
2) In a small bowl, combine honey and food color. Leave aside.
3) Take a 9 inch pie pan and line it with pastry.
4) Add rhubarb mixture and dot with butter.
5) Place the top crust and... - 46.6377
You would love to savor this amazingly delicious Apple whip - one of the most loved desserts! Try out this wonderful Apple whip recipe - it's easier to make than you think. Delight in and enjoy! - 36.2888
Honey Cream Dressing For Fruits
1. Beat the eggs in a small saucepan and stir in the honey, lemon juice, orange juice, and salt.
2. Cook, stirring, over low heat until the mixture coats the back of the spoon. Cool thoroughly.
3. Fold in the cream and orange rind. - 30.3849
Quinces With Honey Cream
1. Place water and sugar in a large saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Add lemon rind and quinces to syrup, bring to the boil and simmer for 40 minutes or until quinces are tender and change colour.
3. To serve,... - 27.3715
Honey Banana Creams
Mash the bananas with the lemon juice.
Heat the honey in the milk, stir into the mashed bananas.
Soften the gelatin in 3 tablespoons of the cold water.
Simmer the lemon rind in the remainder of the water for 5-6 minutes to extract the maximum flavor.
Strain,... - 35.274
Frozen Honey Cheese Salad
Whip cream and add Sue Bee Honey and lemon juice.
Blend mayonnaise and cheese and fold into whipped mixture.
Add dates and pineapple.
Place in freezer until solid. - 31.3089
Pour water into a small saucepan, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
In a blender, puree strawberries with honey.
Add lemon extract.
Heat gelatin, stirring until dissolved, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, and add ice cubes,... - 39.1623
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat, stir in the honey peach puree and lemon juice.
4) Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, stirring... - 41.0765
Fruit With Honey Sauce
Combine all ingredients (except last 4) in small casserole.
Cover; cook at 350Â°F 40 minutes.
Add banana; just heat through. - 32.5297
Lemon Ice Cream
Whip cream in blender.
Turn into bowl.
Blend all other ingredients until smooth and fold into cream.
Freeze until firm in ice tray of refrigerator.
Beat twice while freezing. - 28.3141
Mousse Au Miel Or Honey Mousse
Beat egg yolks until light and lemon colored.
Whip in honey gradually and beat until blended.
In the top of a double boiler cook egg honey mixture, stirring constantly, over hot, but not boiling water until it thickens.
Beat egg whites until stiff and... - 33.0889
Cheese And Honey Pie
Prepare Sesame Seed Pastry.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl on medium speed until creamy.
Add remaining ingredients; beat until light and fluffy.
Pour into baked pie shell.
Bake in 350° oven until firm, 40 to 50 minutes.
Refrigerate until serving time. - 33.7194
Fluffy Honey Dressing
Beat eggs; stir in honey, juices and salt.
Cook, stirring, over low heat until thickened.
Fold in cream and lemon peel.
Serve over fruit. - 31.0185
Yogurt Honey Cakes
Mix water with sugar and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for five minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Beat yogurt with cream and eggs.
Sift flour with baking soda.
Gradually stir flour into yogurt mixture.
Heat butter and drop dough... - 47.0269
Fluffy Honey Dressing
Beat eggs; stir in honey, lemon juice, orange juice and salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened; cool.
Fold in whipped cream and lemon rind.
Serve with fresh fruit. - 29.8302
Pineapple Meringue Pie
In a saucepan, combine pineapple, cornstarch, honey, lemon juice, and butter.
Cook, stirring frequently, until thick.
Pour a little of the pineapple mixture over the yolks, mix well, then stir into the hot mixture in the saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring... - 45.1422
Fruits And Honey Dessert
This Fruits and Honey Dessert is a dreamy fare ! Make this fabulous Fruits and Honey Dessert with fruits of your choice and feel free to comment about them here - 35.2399
Honey Spice Yule Logs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1-inches baking pan and use wax paper to line. Grease the paper.
3) Into a sifter, measure the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom.
4) In a medium-sized... - 48.101
Berry Ice Cream
Whip cream in blender.
Turn into bowl.
Blend rest of ingredients until smooth and fold into cream.
Freeze in ice trays of refrigerator until firm, beating twice, while freezing. - 24.386
1. Place the wine, 1 tablespoon of the honey, the lemon rind and juice in a bowl and leave to soak for about 1 hour.
2. Whip the cream until stiff, then gradually whisk in the wine mixture.
3. Whisk the egg white until stiff, then whisk in the remaining... - 26.463
Strawberry Cream Cheese Biscuits
Whip the cream in a stand mixer. Start slowly and when the cream begins to get some volume, add the honey and sugar. Add the vanilla. Beat until soft peaks form. Assemble your ingredients: the whipped cream, sliced strawberries, biscuits (sliced open),... - 16.2515
Beat water and honey in saucepan until thoroughly blended.
Place over medium heat and bring to boil.
Let boil for 2 minutes without stirring.
Remove from heat and add next 5 ingredients.
Strain into ice tray or shallow dish.
When ready to serve, whip... - 38.8239
Honey Baked Quince
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. Arrange quinces in shallow baking dish.
3. In a bowl mix honey with lemon.
4. Fill the quinces with the mixture.
5. Sprinkle sugar over it.
6. Cover the bottom of a pan with water.
7. Bake in oven... - 39.0473
Honey Crusted Pears
1) In a saucepan, mix together the butter, honey, and lemon juice over a low heat
2) Drain the pears in a colander and add to the saucepan
3) Cook the pears till heated and the syrup is reduced
4) Take the saucepan from the stove and add in the cake... - 36.6815
Beat the yolks of 6 eggs until lemon yellow.
Beat in 1 lb. strained honey, the dark variety as it has more taste.
Put in a double boiler over hot water but not boiling.
Stirring constantly, cook until it thickens.
Beat 3 egg whites stiff and fold into... - 30.7234
Fruits And Honey Dessert
1) In a slow cooker, place together peaches, pineapples, apples, water or juice, honey, lemon and cinnamon.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 to 4 hours until tender.
3) Stir in banana.
4) Spoon thee peach mixture equally in 4 dessert... - 43.8706
Frozen Fruit Honey Salad
Combine sugar, flour and honey.
Bring to a boil; cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Beat egg; gradually add lemon juice.
Add a small amount of honey mixture to egg; mix well.
Return mixture to heat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat;... - 39.5342
Honey Orange Charlotte
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add honey, lemon juice, and orange juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into mixture as it begins to set.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold into gelatin... - 41.3027
Hot Honeyed Chocolate
Combine cocoa and sugar in small saucepan.
Add water and boil 1 minute.
Stir in vanilla and keep hot.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in honey.
Beat egg whites stiff.
Fold into egg yolk mixture.
Divide chocolate mixture evenly among 8 large... - 42.0219
Everyday Honey Glazed Carrots
1.Slice the carrots in pieces of 1/2 inch.
2.In a small saucepan, put water, carrots and salt.
3.Cook the ingredients on low flame till the carrot gets tender.
4.Strain and put the cooked carrots in a separate pan with honey. Lemon juice... - 39.1903
Honey Baked Pears
Arrange the pear halves, cut sides down, in a greased baking dish.
Warm the lemon juice, brandy and honey in a small saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the cinnamon and nutmeg.
Pour over the pears.
Dot with the pieces of butter and bake in a moderate... - 32.2755
Honey Drop Cakes
1) In a bowl, add shortening and whip to cream.
2) Gradually add sugar to the cream.
3) Add honey, beaten egg yolk and lemon juice to the sugar mixture. Combine thoroughly.
4) Separately sift flour and baking powder together.
5) Add the flour... - 44.8371
Honey Pecan Bavarian
This Honey Pecan Bavarian brings in an interesting twist to the classic fruit-based desserts! Tasting great with Strawberry flavored gelatin, honey and pecans, this fruit dessert can be enjoyed on any occasion! Give this Honey Pecan Bavarianrecipe a try, as... - 41.8396
Summer Salad And Honey Curry Meat Marinade
Summer is the time to party and with a party mood all around, of course you would not want to spend your time in the kitchen. So, meals in a rush brings two good ideas for your rescue. She shows Honey curry meat marinade which goes well with chicken, steaks... - 119.263
Coconut Honey Pie
Blender crumb graham crackers.
Mix crumbs, butter and coconut thoroughly and press onto the bottom of a 9 square or round pan.
Put gelatin into Osterizer container, add boiling water, cover and process at STIR until dissolved, about 1 minute.
Remove cover and... - 42.6115
Raspberry Honey Almond Parfait
For honey almond parfait
2. Take the outer ring of springform pan and put it on flat serving plate and freeze.
3. In a bowl, belnd ½ cup cream and refrigerate.
4. Take a double broiler or mixer bowl that fits well in a sauce pan and put egg, egg... - 46.8673
Honey And Brandy Mousse
1) In a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, lemon juice, brandy and water and beat till the mix is thick and light and the volume has doubled.
2) In another bowl, beat egg whites till stiff, then gently fold into the brandy mix. When done, fold in the... - 37.5221
Honey Orange Souffles
Put the orange rind and milk in a saucepan and bring to just below boiling point.
Remove from the heat and set aside to infuse.
Meanwhile, dissolve the gelatine in the water.
Stir in the orange and lemon juices.
Keep the gelatine mixture warm so that it does... - 42.6963
Cold Lemon Souffle
In small saucepan, soften gelatin in water.
Add lemon rind and juice, then honey.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until mixture starts to jell.
Prepare a 1-quart souffle dish with a collar of wax paper .
Beat egg whites until stiff but... - 41.0226
Place the whole strawberries and 3 tablespoons of the honey in a food processor or an electric blender and puree about 30 seconds.
Transfer the mixture to a medi-um-size nonmetallic saucepan, add the jam, and boil over moderate heat, uncovered, for 3... - 34.76
Cold Fruit Souffle
Prepare 1-quart souffle dish with collar (see the Basic Procedure for Making a Souffle Collar, above.
Soften gelatin in lemon juice.
In the top of a double boiler, beat egg yolks and honey until smooth and thick.
Place over hot water, add softened gelatin,... - 39.1797
In a small saucepan, combine apricots, water, honey, and lemon.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes or until apricots are tender.
Place apricots and their juice in a blender, set at medium speed, and process until completely pureed.
Fold... - 30.1565
Peach Ice Cream
Mix honey and lemon juice and drizzle over peaches.
Cover and set aside for 2 hours.
Drain fruit and combine 3/4 cup of the juice with gelatin.
Place over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Put peaches in the container of a blender.
Add gelatin... - 36.2736
Fruit In Cream Pie
1. In a bowl blend peaches, dates, bananas , lemon juice, honey, and marshmallows.
2. Cool off by chilling it thoroughly.
3. Blend the fruit mixture with whipped cream and spread in over the pie shell.
4. Spray crushed cheese crackers over it and... - 41.9139
Minty Cashew Cream
Diane Hoch and Alex Anzalone teach you how to make Minty Cashew Cream, a wonderful topping and a healthy alternative to whipped cream. - 102.008
Fruit In Cream Pie
This deliciously rich Fruit in Cream Pie, is great to serve for any occasion. One of the most popular desserts ever, this Fruit in Cream Pie will not only impress your guests, but will entertain you as well! - 36.3881
Lemon Curd For Tarts
Beat eggs until light and foamy.
Add sugar, rind, juice, and butter.
Place in a heavy-bottomed saucepan or in the top of a double boiler and cookover low heat until thickened, smooth, and like honey.
Whip cream and fold into the curd.... - 32.3305
Sago Orange Or Lemon Sauce
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous sago orange or lemon sauce is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this sago orange or lemon sauce and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back... - 35.3645
Spiced Green Tea Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat half and half over low heat until hot.
Add tea; remove from heat.
Steep 5 minutes.
Strain through a fine strainer into a large bowl.
Discard tea leaves.
Stir sugar and honey into hot mixture until dissolved; cool to room... - 40.4886
Lemon Pie In Walnut Shell
To make filling, mix honey and arrowroot, then add oil, lemon juice, egg yolks, rind, milk, and milk powder, cooking until thickened.
Fold in yogurt and whipped cream.
Spoon into baked pie shell and refrigerate for several hours.
Shell: combine... - 41.3103
Sweet Lemon Chiffon Pie
1. In a small saucepan, add lemon rind and juices, sprinkle with agar agar and allow to come to a boil
2. When it begins to boil, turn the heat down and simmer, stirring, for five minutes; turn the heat off and allow to cool slightly
3. Place half of... - 46.1169
Lemon Icebox Cake
Soak gelatin in water.
Split ladyfingers and line bottom and sides of a straight-sided one-quart baking dish with the split halves (or with slices of sponge cake).
In the top of a double boiler, with wire whisk or fork, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon... - 45.2941
9 Inch Lemon Chiffon Crumb Pie
Soak gelatin in cold water.
In the top of double boiler, beat egg yolks, add honey, lemon juice, lemon rind, and salt.
Place over hot water and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites and spoon into baked shell. - 36.7578
Frozen Lemon Or Lime Pie
Simple, easy and tasty-three words that would best describe Frozen Lemon Or Lime Pie. Frozen Lemon Or Lime Pie is one of my most favorite frozen desserts. Happy cooking! - 37.5617
Lemon Cheese Salad Dressing
1. Mix the lemon juice and honey in the upper part of an enamel or glass double boiler, stir in the egg. Set it over hot water, stir and simmer until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat and let cool.
2. Beat the cheese with the milk, salt and... - 29.1995
Chill bowl, beaters and 3-quart shallow cake pan.
Pour milk in chilled bowl; beat with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/4 cups boiling water; add honey, salt, juice and rind.
Blend well; chill until partially set.
Remove from... - 37.3842
Lemon Chiffon Pie
1)In a small saucepan, take lemon rind, lemon juice, apple juice and agar-agar.
2)Boil, and simmer over reduced heat for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3)Cool after removing from heat.
4)In a blender, take half portion of the lemon mixture and add half... - 48.8999
Fluffy Lemon Cheese Cake
In a double boiler, mix together gelatin, honey, salt, egg yolk, and skim milk.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon rind.
Set aside to cool to room... - 45.9341
Apricot Berry Frost
Blend cream cheese with lemon juice, salt, honey, and apricot liquid.
Whip cream, adding powdered sugar gradually, and beat until stiff.
Carefully fold whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture.
Place apricot halves, cut side down, in a 9 x... - 40.8774
Spinach Salad With Creamy Dressing
Tear spinach and lettuce into bite-size pieces. In large bowl, combine spinach, lettuce, bacon, mushrooms and eggs.
Dressing: Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, cream, lemon juice and honey; season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad and toss to coat... - 31.9071
Quick And Easy Strawberry Cream
1) Take a food processor bowl and place strawberries in it, reserving only 6 berries for garnish. Run the processor until strawberries are coarsely chopped.
2) Add lemon juice and honey. Blend again.
3) Prepare the topping mix as per package... - 37.627
Banana Ice Cream
Banana Ice Cream is a wonderful dish with an addictive taste. Try the Banana Ice Cream at home, I am sure you will get hooked to it! - 29.0021
Carrot Ice Cream
1. Use a blender or food processor with whipping blade attached in a medium size jar.
2. Combine carrot juice with other ingredients, in the jar. Close the lid.
3. Pulse until ingredients are well blended.
4. Pour the liquid in a hand or... - 41.4427
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
Warm Ginger Cake With Peaches And Cream
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees c.
2. Take a 9 inch square baking pan with a height of 2 inch.
3.Take a large bowl, mix together honey, melted butter and beat in the egg.
4.In a separate bowl, combine cloves, ginger,... - 47.8398
Slice cake horizontally into three slices and place base layer of the cake on a serving plate.
With a wooden spoon, force cheese through a coarse sieve into a medium-size bowl.
Beat until smooth.
Add cream, honey, and Strega or orange juice, and continue to... - 46.5539
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, stir together peaches, honey, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, lemon juice, and tapioca.
Add boiling water or juice.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until tapioca is soft and clear, stirring occasionally... - 32.6881
Wash and core apples, leaving a bit of the core in bottom to act as a plug.
Place in glass baking dish.
Blend the butter, honey, and lemon juice.
Partially fill each cavity with the honey mixture and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Finish filling each apple with... - 43.3978
Lime Chiffon Pie
1 Place a large bowl in the refrigerator and chill.
1 Use a ready pie shell or prepare one using your favorite recipe.
2 In a bowl, add lime juice and sprinkle gelatin over it.
3 Set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
4 In top... - 43.4022
Peel and chop papayas.
Puree fruit in a food processor or blender.
Blend in honey and lemon juice.
In a medium-size bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form.
Fold in papaya mixture. - 27.5697
Peach Almond Torte
Combine peaches, honey and lemon juice in electric blender and puree.
Cook over low heat until thick.
Soak soy grits in water for 10 minutes.
Drain on paper towel.
Combine eggs, egg yolks, almonds and soy grits.
Combine melted butter, honey, lemon rind... - 46.2771
Apricot Fig Compote
1. Cut apricots and figs into bite-size pieces. Place apricots, figs, water and raisins in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until almost tender when pierced with fork, 4 to 6 minutes longer.... - 26.6468
Apricot Fig Compote
1. Place apricots, figs, raisins and water in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 9 to 11 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until almost tender when pierced with fork. Stir in honey and lemon juice. Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
2. Place... - 28.0981
Dried Fruit Compote
Cut dried fruit and figs into bite-size pieces.
Heat dried fruit, figs, water and raisins to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
Stir in honey and lemon juice.
Top with sweetened whipped cream and sliced almonds, if desired. - 36.5107
Fresh Melon Salad
Slice !4 of top off melon; remove seeds.
Scoop out meat from melon with melon-ball scoop; save shell.
Place balls in large bowl.
Wash strawberries; remove stems.
Add to melon balls.
Peel orange; slice into sections by cutting between membranes.
Add to melon... - 33.562
Fruit Platter With Orange Dressing
In small saucepan combine egg, orange juice, honey, lemon juice, cardamom, and dash salt.
Cook and stir over medium-low heat till mixture thickens.
Beat cream till soft peaks form.
Fold into cooled egg mixture.
Cover and chill.
Arrange fruits on... - 36.1008
Sun Glow Salad
1 Place carrots in a medium-size bowl; drizzle honey and lemon juice over; toss to mix well. Chill at least 30 minutes to season.
2 When ready to serve, beat cream with sugar just until it mounds softly in a small bowl; fold in apricots and pecans.
3 Spoon... - 28.1313
Apricot Wine Cake
1. With a greased piece of greaseproof paper, line a 7" round cake tin
2. In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy
3. Add in the eggs, even as you beat, add the wine and apricot
4. Over the creamed mixture sift the... - 46.8842
Melon Filled With Fruit Salad
Mix the lemon juice with the honey.
Slice the top third off the melon, remove the seeds and scoop out the flesh with a small spoon or melon bailer, to form little balls.
Drain the mandarin oranges and stir 3 tablespoons of the juice into the lemon and honey... - 41.3754
Christmas Fruit Kabobs
Alternately thread fruit onto skewers.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the egg yolk and syrup until a thermometer reads 160°.
Remove from the heat; stir in lemon juice.
Fold in the whipped... - 43.3074
Javanese Beer Curry
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic and ginger and saute until onion is golden.
Combine curry powder and flour and add to onion, stirring to blend thoroughly.
Reduce heat to low and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add stock, beer, apple,... - 44.1607
1. Combine apples, raisins, pecans, lemon peel, honey, brandy; toss well; pour into Au Gratin Pan; spread evenly; sprinkle with cookie crumbs; dot with butter.
2. Bake 40-45 minutes at 350°F. or until apples are tender; serve warm or cold; garnish with... - 32.0621
Turkish Fig Delight
Wash and dry figs, cut into small pieces.
Cover them with boiling water and leave to soak overnight.
Simmer figs in the water in which they were soaked until very tender.
Remove from heat and sieve into pulp.
Mix in lemon rind, lemon juice and honey and boil,... - 34.8158
Grease baking sheets.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°).
Mix butter, sugar, honey, cream, salt and lemon peel in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
Continue to boil gently 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly until mixture becomes thick and... - 45.78