- » Honey Lemon Salmon
Honey Lemon Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey lemon salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey lemon salmon recipes.
Healthy Salmon Salad With Lemon Tea Dressing
Refreshingly delicious, this good-for-you salad is quite a gourmet treat. This wonderful salad packs in the goodness of salmon and the flavor of lemon tea and is totally a treat for the senses. Besides its easy to make too. So what are you waiting for? Get... - 114.372
Salmon - Techniques & Marinades
Cooking Maine Steelhead Salmon: Before cooking, check for and remove the pin bones, there won't be many.
Cook salmon with the skin on - it will come off filet easily before serving.
Cut the filet into pieces to marinate.
Salmon should be cooked approximately... - 39.6393
Sensational Ginger Honey Salmon
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mix together sake, soy sauce, ginger and cracked pepper; pour into a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pierce salmon portions with a fork and place in the casserole. Baste salmon with the marinade; drizzle generously with honey.
4. Place the... - 33.0245
Honey Dijon Salmon
Lightly cured salmon marinated, glazed and served with a lemon honey and dill flavored Dijon sauce - great in the oven or grilled on a cedar plank. Also tips on Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings glazed with local honey. These are so easy you don't even need a... - 0
Honey Teriyaki Salmon
1. Whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl until the honey has dissolved; pour into a large zip-close plastic bag. Add the salmon, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the salmon. Refrigerate,... - 24.8382
Honey Mustard Salmon
1) In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing together rum, mustard, honey, lemon juice and pepper.
2) Arrange the salmon steaks in a deep dish. Brush both sides of the steaks with the marinade to cover thoroughly.
3) Cover the dish and... - 37.0588
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 45.3064
Simple Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
Quick tips on making a simple honey lemon vinaigrette to be used in a spring green salad and paired with a delicious Alaskan Salmon dish. Featuring Chef Mick Rosacci cooking on Dig In Colorado's 2010 season. - 114.968
Easy Salmon Burgers With Honey Barbecue Sauce
In small bowl, combine honey, ketchup, vinegar, horseradish, garlic and red pepper flakes until well blended. Set aside half of sauce. In separate bowl, mix together salmon, bread crumbs, onion, green pepper and egg white. Blend in 2 tablespoons remaining... - 30.2336
Cedar Plank Salmon With Lemon Glaze And Asparagus
1. Soak the cedar plank in water overnight.
2. Prepare the grill
3. Place the salmon fillet on the cedar plank, skin side down, season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, brush with melted butter.
4. Place the cedar plank on the hot... - 0
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Thread salmon and snow peas (mangetout), alternately, onto lightly oiled skewers.
2. Place mustard, thyme, cumin, lemon juice and honey in a bowl and mix to combine. Brush mustard mixture over salmon and cook on lightly... - 28.864
Fruit With Smoked Salmon
Squeeze juice from lime over melon pieces; toss until evenly coated.
Wrap 1 strip salmon around center of each piece of melon and each wedge of kiwi.
Fruit with Ham: Substitute 24 thin strips fully cooked smoked ham, 3 x 1 inch, for the smoked salmon. - 21.6124
Smoky Salmon Sandwich
Many still congratulate me for this excellent Smoky Salmon Sandwich recipe. I have had a passion for sandwiches from when I was young and this Smoky Salmon Sandwich tops the list. You will love it! - 32.7477
Salmon Pate With Button Mushrooms
Salmon pate with button mushrooms defrost the salmon tails in the microwave oven for about 10 minutes on HIGH.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper and chop coarsely.
Put the shallots into a small casserole with the butter, cover and... - 43.7358
Masked Salmon has a Incredible taste.The Honey and Yoghurt gives the Masked Salmon Exhilarating taste. - 34.0044
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until golden.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato liquid, honey, lemon peel and cumin.
Simmer 10-15 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice and season with salt, pepper and cayenne, to taste.
Meanwhile,... - 34.9635
Ginger Citrus Salmon Steaks
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold salmon steaks in single layer, combine olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger and honey.
Add salmon steaks to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 hour, turning... - 31.5915
Pepper Cured Smoked Salmon
COMBINE THE WARM WATER, wine, brown sugar, salt, garlic, cardamom, juniper berries, and thyme in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish and stir until the sugar and salt have dissolved.
Let cool completely.
CUT THE SALMON into 4-ounce pieces and set them in the... - 43.5764
Aromatic Lavender Salmon
If you get carried away by the fragrance of lavender, I bet this time your taste buds will tickle too as we are presenting aromatic lavender salmon. Flavorful and delicious, this salmon recipe is easy to follow and makes an interesting dish which can be... - 131.658
Grilled Salmon With Fresh Basil
This video is simply amazing and presents a great tasting recipe for grilled flavorful salmon. The video is very nicely explained in a simple, easy-to-understand visual style. Try out this excellent salmon dish for your next holiday and you would surely be... - 105.857
1) Clean and rinse the salmon. Pat it dry.
2) Lay the spinach and onions on a baking dish and then place the salmon.
3) Mix yogurt, mustard, honey, dill and lemon juice together to make a paste.
4) Apply this paste on the salmon.
5) Bake the fish and... - 40.6585
Irresistible Smoked Salmon Bites
1. Place cream cheese in a bowl; microwave at Medium for 1 minute to soften. Stir well. Blend in dill, honey mustard, grainy mustard and lemon juice.
2. Generously spread mustard mixture over bread slices; layer with smoked salmon. Cut each slice into 4... - 27.111
Grilled Salmon Skewers
Slice salmon lengthwise into 12 long strips; thread each onto soaked wooden skewer.
Place in shallow dish.
Whisk together soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper; pour over skewers, turning to coat well.
Let stand at room temperature for 30... - 34.331
Cherry Salsa And Salmon With Cherry Sauce
Two great savory recipes for cherries; a salsa that's amazing with salmon, beef, pork, chicken and just about anything from the grill, and an elegant pan sauce with white wine to serve with salmon, bison, beef, pork or chicken. - 0
Soul Delicious Salmon Part 2
1. In a non stick frying pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the salmon on one side, until it develops a crisp, golden brown skin.
2. Sprinkle some garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon. Spread some minced garlic on the fish with a... - 86.5637
Soul Delicious Salmon Part 1
1. Add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the salmon on one side, until it develops a crisp, golden brown skin.
2. Sprinkle some garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon. Spread some minced garlic on the fish with a spatula.
3. With the help of... - 90.6535
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans and parsley.
Brush each salmon filet lightly with mustard (I also drizzle with a bit of honey), salt and pepper, and sprinkle the top of the filets with the bread crumb mixture.
Bake... - 25.9605
The Posh Pescatarian: Mustard & Matzo Crusted Salmon
I'm in between filming new episodes of my new series The Posh Pescatarian: Appetite for Adventure I wanted to bring you a new seafood recipe that will help celebrate the arrival of spring. I made this meal totally outdoors using the barbecue grill provided by... - 0
Betty's Dill-marinated Pan-seared Salmon Fillets
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Dill-Marinated Pan-Seared Salmon Fillets. This recipe is for 6 salmon fillets that are chilled in an aromatic dill marinade and then pan-seared on top of the stove. - 0
Glazed Salmon On Garlicky Greens
1. Heat the broiler.
2. In a bowl whisk the molasses, lemon, and honey well.
3. In a small skillet Heat the peanut oil over low heat, cook together the cumin, coriander and cinnamon, for 2 minutes, stirring them constantly and add to the... - 45.246
Smoked Salmon Pizza
1)In a small bowl, add yeast to warm water and wait for 5 minutes until it begins to foam and bubble.
2)In a large bowl, mix together cool water, salt, honey, olive oil and add this to yeast mixture.
3)Now add in ½ cup of flour. Stir slowly and... - 46.1546
Wine Country Glazed Salmon
Salmon cooked with wine turns out pretty unique and here is one such recipe. Watch Mike Monahan cooking glazed salmon in dry red wine and other seasonings. Great taste! - 125.079
Salmon With Persimmon Salsa
1. Prepare a griddle pan for the asparagus by heating it gently
2. Rub the asparagus with oil
3. Gently grill the asparagus on the hot griddle for 3-4 minutes or till tender.
4. Prepare the salmon by rubbing the fish with salt, oil and lemon juice.... - 43.769
Salmon Rigatoni Salad
1. To prepare the rigatoni cook it in lightly salted boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes or until al dente (tender but still slightly firm).
2. Then drain, rinse with cold water and drain well.
3. To make the dressing in a to the... - 45.9898
Apricot Glazed Salmon
1. Preheat the oven broiler.
2. Combine honey, grated lemon peel and juice, Marsala and jam in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the sauce becomes thick, about 5 minutes.
3. Place salmon on a greased broiler pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper - 28.6381
Barbecued Salmon With Strawberry, Mint And Cucumber Salsa
1) In a medium portable bowl, add cucumber, green onion, mint and vinegar and mix well.
2) Seal with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep it in cooler.
3) In a separate portable container put strawberries and refrigerate. Keep it in... - 47.0086
Roasted Salmon With Sweet N Hot Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Place salmon in the baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, water, lemon juice, mustard - 30.6114
Honey Curried Trout Bundles
Remove outer leaves and tough parts from broccoli.
Cut the broccoli stalks crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then break flowerets into smaller pieces.
In a covered saucepan cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes or till nearly... - 38.8595
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 450°F.
STIR TOGETHER the butter, mustard, and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
In another bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
LIGHTLY SEASON the salmon with salt and pepper and set the pieces on a lighdy greased... - 40.0276
1. To make lime yogurt, place chives, lime juice, lime rind, honey and yogurt in a bowl and mix well to combine. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make marinade, place black peppercorns, dill and lemon juice in a plastic food bag. Add salmon and shake to... - 35.0071
Salmon Salad With Pears
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend all dressing ingredients.
Cook lima beans as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Arrange lima beans, zucchini, pears and salmon on each of 4 to 6 spinach lined plates.
Spoon dressing... - 40.3656
Salmon With Ginger Citrus Salsa
1. Prepare the lemon peel and zest by grating enough peel from the lemon to make 2 teaspoons. Set aside for the salsa
2. Slice the lemon and set aside
3. In a separate bowl, prepare the salsa by mixing the orange, the lime, the bell pepper,... - 47.5774
Glazed Salmon With Green Bean And Bulgar Salad
1. Prepare the bulgur according to the instructions on the pack
2. In a frying pan, heat olive oil over a medium heat.
3. Add the salmon fillets, to the hot oil and cook for three minutes of both sides till done.
4. Gently add the spring... - 43.22
Salmon Fillet With Mustard Glaze
Rinse salmon fillet and pat dry.
Place fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil set in a rimmed 10 by 15-inch pan.
With a pair of scissors, cut through foil around the fish; discard the foil rim.
Mix the mustard, oil, honey, lemon peel, and lemon... - 40.916
Warm Salmon Salad
1. Slice the salmon into 10 to 12 thin pieces, cutting on the bias.
2. In a dish, whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, garlic, and red pepper.
3. Add the salmon to the soy mixture, turning to coat each piece on both sides and let stand 15... - 46.9187
Seared Salmon With Persimmon Salsa
1. For the salsa, mix all of the salsa ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined
2. Season the salmon with salt and pepper then heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the salmon and fry on one side for 5-10 minutes. Turn the salmon over, squeeze over... - 25.1987
Balsamic Broiled Salmon With Mint
1. Peel a 1-inch-wide (2.5-cm-wide) strip around center of each potato. Steam potatoes, covered, on a rack above about 1 inch (2.5 cm) of boiling water until tender when pierced (about 25 minutes).
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together vinegar, honey,... - 34.5236
Spicy Poached Apples And Pears
Place the apples, pears, raisins, apple juice, honey, lemon juice, gingerroot, and cloves in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Microwave for 7 minutes or until the fruit is tender.
Let stand for... - 35.9646
Gravalax With Mustard Sauce
To make the gravlax: Mix the salt, sugar, and peppercorns.
Take a handful and rub it on both sides of the salmon.
Place the salmon in a dish and sprinkle the rest of the mix on top.
Cover the salmon with dill and let it stand for 6 hours at room... - 43.0598
Gravlab With Smeet Mustard Dill Sauce
Make small slanted cuts on skin so flesh under the skin gets pickled.
Do not make too many cuts as this will damage the flesh.
Combine salt, sugar, dill, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, pepper, mustard and bay leaves in small bowl.
Spread evenly... - 42.3313
Citrus Fish Skewers
1. Skin the white fish and the salmon, rinse and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut each fillet into 16 pieces.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove the skin and pith from the oranges and grapefruit. Cut out the segments of flesh, removing all remaining traces... - 38.148
Tuna Sandwich Spread
1. In a medium bowl, flake the fish with a fork into tiny peices
2. Combine all the celery,red onion, parsley thoroughly and add to fish.
3. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, lemon juice and mustard( Djorn or Spicey).
4. Add the yogurt mix to... - 37.3168
1) Slice fish into 1-inch pieces.
2) In a soup pot, over medium heat, cook a mixture of garlic, onion and 2 tablespoons of water for 3-5 minutes until onion becomes translucent and liquid evaporates.
3) Stir in green pepper, carrots,... - 47.73
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269