- » Honey Lemon Glazed Carrot
Honey Lemon Glazed Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey lemon glazed carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey lemon glazed carrot recipes.
Lemon Honey Carrots
Scrape carrots lightly and cook, covered, in 1/2 inch boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cook until crisp-tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Drain and push to side of pan.
Add butter, honey, peels and juice.
Stir over very low heat until carrots are glazed,... - 33.0988
Glazed Carrots With Five Spices
Glazed carrots with five spices is a flavorful yet simple preparation of carrots. Skillet cooked with honey and lemon juice for flavor, the glazed carrots are served fresh, tender and juicy. - 31.8127
Everyday Honey Glazed Carrots
1.Slice the carrots in pieces of 1/2 inch.
2.In a small saucepan, put water, carrots and salt.
3.Cook the ingredients on low flame till the carrot gets tender.
4.Strain and put the cooked carrots in a separate pan with honey. Lemon juice... - 39.1903
Honey Orange Glazed Carrots
1) In a casserole, combine all ingredients and mix well.
2) Cook, covered, on high power for 14 1/2 to 15 1/2 minutes or until carrots are tender. Stir as required.
3) Let the casserole remain covered in the oven for 5 minutes.
4) Serve hot,... - 30.0107
Balsamic Honey Glazed Carrots & Parsnips
Peel and cut the carrots and parsnips into uniform pieces. Place in a pot with cold water and heat slowly, never boiling, until desired tenderness is achieved. In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients. Drain and cool the carrots and parsnips, pour the... - 25.3918
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Cook and stir remaining ingredients in 10-inch skillet until bubbly; add carrots.
Cook... - 29.9024
Orange Glazed Carrots
1) Take a 2 L (8 cup) casserole, and mix juice, honey, butter, lemon peel, salt and nutmeg.
2) Add in cornstarch and stir. Mix until well blended.
3) Add in the carrots, and stir. Cover the casserole with lid.
4) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Microwave on... - 41.2103
Sherry Glazed Carrots
1) Cut slices from carrots diagonally and set them aside.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add walnuts to sauté.
3) Add carrot slices to the pan, along with butter, honey, ginger and sherry.
4) Stir in all ingredients and cook till the... - 38.3409
Cocoa Glazed Carrots & Onions
Place fresh onions in a bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand 2 to 3 minutes; drain, then pull or slip skins off onions and discard.
Also trim onion's root and stem ends.
Place fresh or frozen onions in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan.
Barely cover with... - 40.0188
Mustard Glazed Carrots And Raisins
1) In a heavy skillet, bring a mixture of carrots, raisins and water to a boil.
2) Cook, covered for 8-10 minutes until the carrots and raisins become just soft, being careful to pour in enough water to avoid burning.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients... - 38.652
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Microwaved Orange Glazed Carrots
In 2-quart casserole, combine juice, honey, butter, lemon peel, salt and nutmeg.
Stir in cornstarch; mix until well blended.
Stir in carrots.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 7 to 8 1/2 minutes; stir once.
TO HEAT BY... - 41.9615
Glazed Curried Carrots And Raisins
Combine carrots, raisins and 2 tablespoons water in heavy skillet.
Bring to boil.
Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
Add more water if necessary to keep from burning.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 2... - 33.8705
Carrot Slices In Honey
Cook carrots in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain and add honey, sugar and oil.
Cook uncovered over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and richly glazed, about 20 minutes.
Stir in lemon rind and ginger. - 27.5666
Ginger Glazed Carrots
1) Rinse the carrots and slice into rounds.
2) In a skillet, add the carrots, seasoned stock base, Bon Appetit, sugar, water and 1 tablespoon butter together.
3) Cover and cook for 12 minutes, drain thoroughly.
4) Then stir in rest of... - 43.5327
Cocoa Glazed Carrots & Onions
1. If using fresh onions, place them in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain; then pull or slip off skins and discard them. Also trim root and stem ends of onions.
2. Place peeled fresh onions or frozen onions in a wide... - 25.576
1. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Chambord, brandy and honey. Blend well and keep aside.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add carrots and... - 39.1842
Candied Carrots And Grapes
Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A. Here’s combining the best of taste and health. This candied carrots and grapes is for you if you love carrots. Get your kids too to eat vegetables with a smile. - 36.4572
Carrots In Cider
Cover the carrots with the apple juice in a saucepan.
Cover saucepan and simmer until tender.
Add a little water if necessary.
Simmer until any extra moisture is absorbed and liquid is syrupy.
Add sea salt to taste.
Add lemon and orange... - 36.2614
Fruit And Carrot Tsimmis
In large heavy saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat; stir in carrots, and white and sweet potatoes until coated.
Pour in stock and orange juice; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 33.1141
Rosh Hashanah - Jewish Tzimmes
Tzimmes, or tsimmes, is a Jewish side dish that is a traditional part of a Rosh Hashanah meal. Carrots, are a favorite, slowly simmered with honey to make a sweet dish symbolizing a sweet new year. There are plenty of variations done with the tzimmes, but the... - 39.7159
Coconut Crusted Tilapia With Apricot Glaze
1. For the glaze: In a sauce pot, add apricot preserve, soy sauce, lemon juice, lime juice and red pepper flakes and let it sit warm.
2. For the Tilapia: Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, add eggs and milk and whisk together.
4.... - 0
Bittersweet Farm Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, salt and pepper in large plastic bag.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, to bag; shake to coat completely with flour mixture.
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in large baking pan.
Roll chicken in butter to coat all... - 45.5649
1. Cook carrots, covered, in boiling salted water to cover, in a large skillet for 10 minutes; drain. Add the honey, sugar and vegetable oil.
2. Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and richly glazed, about 20... - 26.9977
Apple Date Cake
Blend margarine, honey, and vanilla.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Stir into shortening mixture; it will be stiff.
Combine apple, dates, and carrots.
Stir into flour mixture and blend well.
Spoon into a well-greased 8-inch-square pan.
Bake at... - 46.8718
Rolled Stuffed Breast Of Lamb
1. Using a sharp tipped knife, cut through the centre of the meat removing the small bones.
2. Trim the lean meat stuck to bones, chop and reserve for stuffing.
3. Rub lemon juice and freshly milled pepper on inside surface of lamb. Keep... - 43.594
Rosh Hashanah Challah
A trio of Challah breads for Rosh Hashanah. "The sound of the shofar, the ram's horn that trumpets in the New Year at synagogues everywhere, is the unique sound of Rosh Hashanah. It stirs the soul. A freshly cut wedge of this challah, liberally dipped in new... - 53.3451